JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Kaden looks so weird in that instagram post and why did she hashtag #greeneyes like no shit he has green eyes I'm sure we can all see that
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

What does being a redhead have to do with having wrinkles? Not being snarky, genuinely curious. I've never heard that connection before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ashtash1212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashtash1212 »

Has anyone talked about addys horrendous car seat that looks like it's from the 90s? Did she find it at a yard sale? Thank god she got her a convertible one.
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

blahblahblahhh wrote:What does being a redhead have to do with having wrinkles? Not being snarky, genuinely curious. I've never heard that connection before.

That sounded weird to me too, but my guess is with redheads being more prone to sun damage that will cause skin issues and maybe that includes wrinkles.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

To me Adderall looks like an old bald woman with no eyebrows or lashes with a baby's body. Hate me all you want.
mavenjill
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mavenjill »

girl_please wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:What does being a redhead have to do with having wrinkles? Not being snarky, genuinely curious. I've never heard that connection before.

That sounded weird to me too, but my guess is with redheads being more prone to sun damage that will cause skin issues and maybe that includes wrinkles.
Yea, I heard her say that in a vlog I believe with the sun aging her skin.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

My problem with Chris staying home isn't because he's a man, it's because they are 2 stay at home: work from home parents and their house still looks absolutely vile. It grosses me out so bad!
Victoria3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Victoria3 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... cb81dc.png[/img]

I know this has been said many times but the body language...

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Am I the only one wondering if he really has "other sources of income?" I mean what else does he do? She doesnt seem like shes soooo in love with him that she'd support him and pay his child support bills, but idk

Jess, make sure he never tries to file for spousal support if you divorce :roll:
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Yes her carseat looks ghetto since they took off the shade. It looks stupid now. I have no idea why but ive seen a lot of parents take the shade thing off the baby's carseat. Its there for a reason. I always kept the shade on my kids infant carseat it helped so much and kept them shaded from sun
Also that floral romper that Addie is always wearing did jess get that from the wish app? It just looks cheap
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

mavenjill wrote:Its her skin, super wrinkly early because she is a redhead i believe.

Hey! Not all redheads are wrinkly like Jess lol I'm a natural redhead and don't have one wrinkle.. Jess has wrinkles from having so many fucking kids and baby daddies I'm sure her diet, lack of skincare routine, and genetics play a part too..
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Chris not working surprise surprise I always knew he was a loser.. he didn't work for years before he got with Jess even asking Ashley for spousal support when he has the boys once or twice a month he's fucking pathetic!!!!
mavenjill
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mavenjill »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
mavenjill wrote:Its her skin, super wrinkly early because she is a redhead i believe.

Hey! Not all redheads are wrinkly like Jess lol I'm a natural redhead and don't have one wrinkle.. Jess has wrinkles from having so many fucking kids and baby daddies I'm sure her diet, lack of skincare routine, and genetics play a part too..
Yea Mimi is a blond and wrinkled so it may be genetics but i think that is the amount of sun exposure that destroys the skin. Chris makes her feel like a special butterfly because she is a redhead. I dont believe it just thought i heard her say that, i dont rememver whuch vlog. Sorry girl, i have the fairest skin and i have to go nicole kidman in the sun, whuch we know jess does not, didnt mean to sound like i generalized.

pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

fudgeitup wrote:
ArielLipstick wrote:I always wondered why some people were stupid enough to walk around theme parks like Disney wearing ridiculously thin flats, those $1 Old Navy flip flops, or even high heels. Guess they all had mothers like Jess!

Seriously, Jess, put your daughter in some practical shoes. You can even get cute practical sandals! I have my Birkenstocks and they make walking all day so much easier. Not saying she has to get those, obviously, I don't even know if they make those for kids, but please Jess, your poor child's feet must be in so much pain. Give her normal shoes for gods sake. She's not going to be ruined if she has one damn day in non-princess attire.
Now a days you can get sneakers with princess on them anyways. She should just invest in some disney sneakers or light up of something. My niece loves them.
She bought her a pair of sketchers like a month ago! She wasn't really happy about that because I'm pretty sure she'd rather buy her another pair of these cheap sandals, but she has shoes she could wear to Disneyland and be more comfortable
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:Chris not working surprise surprise I always knew he was a loser.. he didn't work for years before he got with Jess even asking Ashley for spousal support when he has the boys once or twice a month he's fucking pathetic!!!!
I think he was the stay at home dad and ashley worked
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Highlighter wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:Chris not working surprise surprise I always knew he was a loser.. he didn't work for years before he got with Jess even asking Ashley for spousal support when he has the boys once or twice a month he's fucking pathetic!!!!
I think he was the stay at home dad and ashley worked
Yes he was but I'm talking about after they divorced he was couch hoping and asking Ashley for spousal support and child support despite having tommy and caden a couple times a month and the papers said he didn't always take them and would go unheard from for weeks at a time
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Chris loves Jess, Jess loves the camera..
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
"Messica Skanky" hahaha
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

"completely mobile"
I didn't know Aladdin can walk unassisted??? isn't that what "completely mobile" means? Image

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I was wondering if Chris could get some kind of editional education, while Jess is home. I mean it's not a good sign for the future, that Jess basically can't finish her degree, let alone get a proper job outside of youtube, while her husband quits his job. Right now and maybe for the next years, things will work that way, but god forbid something comes up that prompts them to find a more stable income (think about that demonetization thing that recently happened and made many youtubers fear for their income), they'll be screwed, the jobmarket is tough and they don't accept "I didn't need to work" as an answer for not having jobexperience.

Return to “JesssFam”