DailyDesperateToGoViral Part 89

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyDesperateToGoViral Part 89

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So, is that Nancy responding to all the comments Bryan's mom? She's going on about how loving Ollie is to Finn "every day". And someone came up with the "you're just jealous" argument. Nope. Not jealous. I work a minimum wage job while I'm taking classes, and I wouldn't trade lives with them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Where is this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On BuzzFeed's Facebook page. There's a link a page back here.

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ferriswheel »

lmmomSD wrote:So, is that Nancy responding to all the comments Bryan's mom? She's going on about how loving Ollie is to Finn "every day". And someone came up with the "you're just jealous" argument. Nope. Not jealous. I work a minimum wage job while I'm taking classes, and I wouldn't trade lives with them.

The Nancy I clicked on says she's from Indiana, Bryan's mom lives in Idaho (I think).

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

lmmomSD wrote: On BuzzFeed's Facebook page. There's a link a page back here.
What's the link to the post on Buzzfeed's Facebook page? When I go to the page I don't see it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ferriswheel wrote:

The Nancy I clicked on says she's from Indiana, Bryan's mom lives in Idaho (I think).

It's not his mom. That's not her name or FB page.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
ferriswheel wrote:

It's not his mom. That's not her name or FB page.
Thanks. I just saw the "Nancy" and the responding in defense of DB to every post, and wondered.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

just_me wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: On BuzzFeed's Facebook page. There's a link a page back here.
What's the link to the post on Buzzfeed's Facebook page? When I go to the page I don't see it.
When you click on this link, at the bottom it says "load comments". The comments post on Facebook. Not sure exactly how it works, but when I click on the link, it takes me to the story, and the comments are all from Facebook.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/stephenlaconte ... .ojgeBqR3D

just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

Oh ok. That's a plugin that Facebook has for the comments so that if someone wants to when they post their comment, it will also post to their Facebook wall along with a link to the post.
memyselfandeye22
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by memyselfandeye22 »

Here is a link of the story here in NZ
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/new ... ref=NZH_Tw
SomeoneNew2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneNew2 »

Have their friends acknowledged their viral videos?? I don't watch E+J or Cullen and Katie every day so I'm not sure.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

tintin15 wrote:I don't know how you guys always see their stuff going viral!!! I live in the NJ/Philly area and haven't seen anything about it. My kid-adoring friends on FB haven't shared it. I usually go on Buzzfeed often if I'm bored or feeling down and need something light to read, but haven't seen the article on there either!!

I wonder why his viral vids don't reach me? :|

Not that I'm complaining lol. It's just interesting that I haven't seen ANYTHING about it off of this site. If they somehow get on Ellen, I suppose I'll catch wind of that :?
I live in the same area and it's been all over my Facebook feed.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

whys0seri0us wrote:
tintin15 wrote:I don't know how you guys always see their stuff going viral!!! I live in the NJ/Philly area and haven't seen anything about it. My kid-adoring friends on FB haven't shared it. I usually go on Buzzfeed often if I'm bored or feeling down and need something light to read, but haven't seen the article on there either!!

Not that I'm complaining lol. It's just interesting that I haven't seen ANYTHING about it off of this site. If they somehow get on Ellen, I suppose I'll catch wind of that :?

Were you the one sharing it?
lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseytssmcgs »

brownprincess93 wrote:Did Bryan want to ask anymore questions about "Campin" to Ollie - my goodness it's like we get it!!! He even asks rhetorical questions - where Ollie just has to respond with "yeah" and then Bryan can make his voice go all ugly after!! Missy saying "good job" when Bryan said he got Finn to bed - yeah okay Missy, you don't even care!! He was probably dumped in the crib and the door was closed off - as usual! Why don't these losers get a nanny? The children will be simulated with fun activities and and educational games that will actually make them smarter and help to control their bad habits.

Ewww I'm sorry but NOBODY wants to see a shirtless Bryan in the pool - like I had to skip through that whole scene! HAHAHAHAH Pam doesn't feel like being a mommy anymore? Well I wonder WHO she's learned that from? She would also much rather be lying down playing on her "iCoop" all day HAHAHAHA yeah Missy - she wants out....just like FINN!!! Nobody wants to be under your control you weirdo - someone should lock Missy in a cage and put her in the dungeon!!
When you said Nanny a light bulb went off in my head. Unless they already have one which is totally possible since they have a secret maid ...as sad as it is I think for a lot of us here it would be a huge relief to know that there is someone other than Mimi and Papa taking care and giving attention to the kids(Finn).

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They bought Ollie home from camping to film with Bryan..
What is so inspiring about them? Grow up and film your kids to get rich??

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

Coolowl wrote:WHAT A FREAKING LIAR! From that buzzfeed article link:

"We were watching the footage as they were doing it on our phones," the boys' dad, Bryan Lanning, told BuzzFeed. "Up until he pulled Finn out, and then we rushed to make sure they were okay."

When asked what his reaction was while watching it all go down, Lanning said: "Our reaction went from being transfixed with their adorableness, to panic, and then to relief. Pretty standard for modern-day parents, I’d say."
Modern day parents?

springsahm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by springsahm »

lindseytssmcgs wrote:

"We were watching the footage as they were doing it on our phones," the boys' dad, Bryan Lanning, told BuzzFeed. "Up until he pulled Finn out, and then we rushed to make sure they were okay."

When asked what his reaction was while watching it all go down, Lanning said: "Our reaction went from being transfixed with their adorableness, to panic, and then to relief. Pretty standard for modern-day parents, I’d say."
Modern day parents?

What do you mean by your question?

lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

asv0204 wrote:German word for this is "Schmierentheater".. Don't have a translation for that but that's just what this whole situation is. [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... af4ef4.jpg[/img]

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
Wow what an entrepreneur!!...

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

HelloSweetie wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:

Were you the one sharing it?
No? Lol

It's popped up in like 4 mom groups I'm in and quite a few people I'm friends with shared it.

lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

springsahm wrote:
lindseytssmcgs wrote:

Modern day parents?

What do you mean by your question?

I don't know why but Bryan saying "Modern parents" just irked me. I know I'm probably nit picking but it applies to ALL parents. He's just always so extra.

jess595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jess595 »

What's with the clickbait title? I know it's nothing new but it's like they're trying to go viral again
Also, I haven't watched in a while, but who the heck refers to their house as "the DB House"
How up yourself can these people get?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

onbreak wrote:They bought Ollie home from camping to film with Bryan..
What is so inspiring about them? Grow up and film your kids to get rich??

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Did they really though? Or is it just more filming a bunch of things in the same day and trying to make it seem like they aren't?

Return to “Daily Bumps”