Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Not Your Average BonBon Part 11

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

staceybrax wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
staceybrax wrote:
I sent both of my kids to bed without pants on when night time training (just undies, I didn't do pull ups I bought a waterproof mattress protector) to make it easier on them to go to the toilet during the night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I admire your bravery!
I think it helps them pick it up quicker, to feel the wetness. I was lucky, both of mine were really ready to night train and quite young (both before 3) which makes it easier, few accidents. Night training is hard though because the child has to be ready and some kids just aren't ready until they're older.

My pediatrician told me night time wetness 6 and under was not a concern it is a physical development. I had two that had night time issues. We had a pad that went across the bed around their mid body do if/ when they had an accident we just had to remove that and throw it in the was. Both of them were nighttime trained before 5. We did cut out drinks 1 1/2 -2 hours before bed. Both were deep sleepers and daytime trained before 2 1/2. My other two daytime trained just before 3 , and nighttime trained as well. I did the same process with all so I do think it is a physical thing. They are in their 20's now and none of them seem emotionally scarred.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

The other day when Joel took the boys and Olivia to cut grass he shows him with the suburban, while Bonnie is supposed to be getting her eye brows done. Did she actually drive Joel's old car or have they bought a newer car?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:The other day when Joel took the boys and Olivia to cut grass he shows him with the suburban, while Bonnie is supposed to be getting her eye brows done. Did she actually drive Joel's old car or have they bought a newer car?
She probably drove the old car since Joel was actually taking all the kids on the highway to Roy.

Plus maybe he's on his best behaviour when he knows he's bringing the kids around the grandparents.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Nice to see Bonnie was able to not vlog herself getting micro bladed (Read: she felt uncomfortable and anxious because it was something physical and it might have been painful so - you know - being the person in control of the camera, she got to decide if she was filmed or not). Reminds me of how Olivia was afforded that same autonomy when getting her ears pierced. Who knows, perhaps if Olivia wasn't filmed she may have been able to go through with it like Bonnie was able to go through with her eyebrows being micro bladed.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I'm sorry, but Bonnie seems like a total jerk and asshole. She admitted it herself the micro-blade person said she was bossy. She and Ellie come off (at least to me) as complete bitches to deal with. It's great to have confidence, but these women are BEYOND that!!! They are SO SELF-CENTERED!!!!
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

ewokfan11 wrote:I'm sorry, but Bonnie seems like a total jerk and asshole. She admitted it herself the micro-blade person said she was bossy. She and Ellie come off (at least to me) as complete bitches to deal with. It's great to have confidence, but these women are BEYOND that!!! They are SO SELF-CENTERED!!!!
She's gonna have those eyebrows for a whole year. I think anyone would be picky to have them done exactly right. No one wants to be stuck with weird eyebrows because of being too afraid to speak up.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:I'm sorry, but Bonnie seems like a total jerk and asshole. She admitted it herself the micro-blade person said she was bossy. She and Ellie come off (at least to me) as complete bitches to deal with. It's great to have confidence, but these women are BEYOND that!!! They are SO SELF-CENTERED!!!!
She's gonna have those eyebrows for a whole year. I think anyone would be picky to have them done exactly right. No one wants to be stuck with weird eyebrows because of being too afraid to speak up.
I had the same thought. Plus it's possible she had some concerns after seeing her sister's.
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

I hate the eyebrows. More than Ellie's lol. Ellie's are dark but they'll lighten up and the shape is fine.
I don't think Bonnie's shape is flattering at all. They're too thin for her.
The top picture is how she normally fills them in and its sooo much better. I really dislike them.
There was a ton of comments on her eyelashes tho lol. Image
decdu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by decdu »

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:I hate the eyebrows. More than Ellie's lol. Ellie's are dark but they'll lighten up and the shape is fine.
I don't think Bonnie's shape is flattering at all. They're too thin for her.
The top picture is how she normally fills them in and its sooo much better. I really dislike them.
There was a ton of comments on her eyelashes tho lol. Image
The eyelashes are ridiculous!! She says she's so picky with her makeup but cant see those silly spider legs on her eyes as a problem!

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I'm sorry but Bonnie should have listened to the woman because her brows look horrible and they are too light the shape also looks bad. Her old brows stand out and it just looks bad amongst the new brows. Her brows are the only thing I could see when she was talking.

flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

i am sure that microblader deals with tons of women who are very specific about what they want because a semi-permanent tattoo is a big deal... but i bet not all of them are rude enough to strike her as "bossy". you don't have to be bossy or rude to get what you want.

and what Scar said about bonnie giving herself the respect that she failed to show olivia is such a piss off! i hate these vloggers. it is such obvious child exploitation that they film and publish their children doing things that they would never for themselves. they don't deserve a dime from vlogging.
Parkerwar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parkerwar »

Omg those eyebrows are frightening. Along with the ridiculous huge fake eyelashes all she needs is a coat made of Dalmatian fur.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Parkerwar wrote:Omg those eyebrows are frightening. Along with the ridiculous huge fake eyelashes all she needs is a coat made of Dalmatian fur.
Either that or she's Baby Jane's understudy :?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Scar2016 wrote:
Parkerwar wrote:Omg those eyebrows are frightening. Along with the ridiculous huge fake eyelashes all she needs is a coat made of Dalmatian fur.
Either that or she's Baby Jane's understudy :?
Yep!! I thought that too! These people are trained to do brows, so why was Bonnie making her make them look awful? UGH!
Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

Aren't tattoos and piercings a no-no for Mormons? Why do beauty procedures such as microblanding and such get a pass?
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

Stuuu3 wrote:Aren't tattoos and piercings a no-no for Mormons? Why do beauty procedures such as microblanding and such get a pass?
because they're about making women prettier and focus on their appearances, mormon men are never going to complain about that Image

jk, i don't know the real explanation mormons give but that's always been how i see it
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Stuuu3 wrote:Aren't tattoos and piercings a no-no for Mormons? Why do beauty procedures such as microblanding and such get a pass?
No, tattoos are fine and mommy-makeovers are totally normal. Moms get the surgery works to look good for the husband. Mormons....
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

But aren't they created in God's image or whatever? Their rules aren't really rules unless they're pushing them on other people for judgment it seems.

ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

As long as they make the husband happy, they're fine with everything probably. And I agree that her old brows looked SO much better, I hope they improve with time I guess.

ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

Scar2016 wrote:Nice to see Bonnie was able to not vlog herself getting micro bladed (Read: she felt uncomfortable and anxious because it was something physical and it might have been painful so - you know - being the person in control of the camera, she got to decide if she was filmed or not). Reminds me of how Olivia was afforded that same autonomy when getting her ears pierced. Who knows, perhaps if Olivia wasn't filmed she may have been able to go through with it like Bonnie was able to go through with her eyebrows being micro bladed.
I don't see the little heart to thank you, so I'm just gonna say this is exactly what I thought!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”