DailyDesperateToGoViral Part 89

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyDesperateToGoViral Part 89

Unread post by onbreak »

Brought him back.. then Bryan and Finn were at the burrito shop patio enjoying the outside .. next cut was at the lake.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

springsahm wrote:
lindseytssmcgs wrote:
Coolowl wrote:WHAT A FREAKING LIAR! From that buzzfeed article link:

"We were watching the footage as they were doing it on our phones," the boys' dad, Bryan Lanning, told BuzzFeed. "Up until he pulled Finn out, and then we rushed to make sure they were okay."

When asked what his reaction was while watching it all go down, Lanning said: "Our reaction went from being transfixed with their adorableness, to panic, and then to relief. Pretty standard for modern-day parents, I’d say."
Modern day parents?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
What do you mean by your question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe "watching on our phones" is "standard for modern day parents"? Yeah, that's really standard. Watching your kids endangering themselves while you sit in your bed...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I'm really curious to know what Bryan's family thinks of Missy and her family. I mean, he moved to California away from them because of her family wanting to move back and now they travel all over the place but never to Idaho to visit them when they could so easily make regular visits, especially before Ollie starts school.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did you all notice even Papa is on the "Finn can't do things as well as Ollie" train? He was getting so annoyed because Finn wasn't throwing the bread to the ducks. He was adorable, having a blast throwing bread into the water and laughing. And Jim kept saying "No. Watch your brother. See the ducks? Throw it AT the ducks". And he shook his head and looked at Bryan like "your son is an idiot". Maybe it's just me, but he didn't seem like he thought it was silly and cute. More like he was really annoyed. They shouldn't have been feeding bread to the ducks anyway, but they probably don't give a damn.

kljo81
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kljo81 »

So they definitely don't know the definition of the word 'challenge'. Nothing today was remotely close to a challenge or a game

smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Karma is such a cutie. I wish they gave him more attention.

And Finn! He's so adorable. I'm glad they involved him in the activity today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 4d6b79.png[/img]

The last comment didn't even make sense Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"You're just jellos"? I _think_ they were trying to say "jealous". Why is that the go-to argument? Can't come up with a cogent, compelling statement?

Momin661
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momin661 »

So.... Is this all the family does it try to make their kids go viral? I have never followed them and just came to their board today. That fool is on Twitter tagging the Ellen Show, Nest, and he even tagged Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker) in one twitter post because I guess Mark retweeted the video. He reeks of desperation. I gave him a few eye rolls on his "heroes" twitter comment. I'm sure ill get blown up on Twitter for that...lol.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

That bath water looked so gross after they put the bath bombs in it - they are really "trying" to include Finn more but too bad you guys the damage has been done and we all know you favour Ollie way more and only include Finn when you feel like it. Did he even nap today? I'll bet while Bryan and Ollie were at the movies Missy had dumped him in the dungeon so she could take a nap herself from the busy morning she had hahaha how many times does Bryan want to mention they have a griddle - like we all know, we made fun of you guys for going out to eat pancakes all the time remember? So he can say "NOOOO" to Finn but not Ollie? Finn didn't even do something that wrong, he doesn't know better since his useless mom just puts cut up food all over the counter all the time instead of serving him neatly in a plate with utensils. Ollie is the one hitting everyone with the sword or pushing Finn out of the way - why not dicsipline the child that actually needs it?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Momin661 wrote:So.... Is this all the family does it try to make their kids go viral? I have never followed them and just came to their board today. That fool is on Twitter tagging the Ellen Show, Nest, and he even tagged Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker) in one twitter post because I guess Mark retweeted the video. He reeks of desperation. I gave him a few eye rolls on his "heroes" twitter comment. I'm sure ill get blown up on Twitter for that...lol.
Well he doesn't get any "real" attention at home from his wife so he has to desperately find anybody on twitter to tell him how amazing he is. Did any of you watch Missy and Cassie's video on when they were eating the sour candy? Just listening to Missy's comments and her facial expressions were making me laugh - she probably says all that about Bryan too hahahahah
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

heymallie wrote:I really don't think going viral will help them. I mean when youtubers or people go viral it's usually because they didn't have a big following to begin with or weren't famous. Sure they are getting notoriety through the news, but they are already big in the YouTube community. Just a small drip in an ocean with their attempts.

Even if some of the people who watched the viral video watch videos on their channel, they won't stay since its aimed at kids.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Momin661
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momin661 »

Bryan's voice is awful. I can't believe there are people who ENJOY their videos. No offense to anyone if they do, but I couldn't stand to hear his voice on a normal basis.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Bryan strikes me as the guy who never got enough attention. He didn't know who his dad was for a long time, which can cause plenty of problems. I can't say that his stepdad was full out abusive, but I'm sure there was something going on, especially considering Nancy hasn't denied anything. And on the subject of Nancy, I think she may have been so preoccupied with her own life that she didn't pay enough attention to Bryan...I am sure she regrets it now, as she seems like a very nice lady and trying to connect with her son and his family, but it's hard to reverse that damage. He also didn't seem to have many friends AT ALL throughout his whole life. Now he's married to a woman who seems to care so little about him.

It's pretty obvious that his egotism and desperation results from a lack of attention. He needs approval from everyone, he tries to buy Ollie's love...and, unfortunately, things like this tend to go down the line. Hence the neglecting of Finn. If he buys Ollie's love, that's enough, because Ollie was his first son. I can guarantee he would buy a daughter's love, if they ever have one.

Then we have Missy. Lots of people say she was spoiled and coddled, and I agree. She is ESPECIALLY a spoiled brat now. But I also think she was very controlled up until they left the cult, which was when? In her early teen years??? That's a long time to be forced to live your life a certain way, especially when you are growing. She should have spent her years figuring out who she was, and she didn't get a chance because she was told who she would be, what she would do, how she would act. I think she's trying to have everything she wants and control everything, not just because she is spoiled, but also because she's scared of being under someone's thumb. She just wants to be who she wants to be and do what she wants to do, which is still difficult for her. I didn't grow up in an insane fundamentalist cult, but grew up decently strict Christian, and as an adult I am still trying to break free of certain judgments and ideas.

Her parents were pissed when she and Bryan lived together before marriage. Remember when she posted the picture a couple months back where she was wearing a really low cut top in...Washington DC??? I don't remember lol but I do remember SO MANY people saying how she was a slut. She is both a spoiled brat and someone trying to live how she wants.

I'm not trying to make these two look good. Just some thoughts. I am the type of person who wonders what happened to someone in their childhood to make them the way they are. People are never a certain way for no reason.
gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

too bad theres not a report button for misleading video titles for clickbait

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
itsjustnickle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by itsjustnickle »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... f8b0be.jpg[/img]
Even GMA thinks he's a toddler Image

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

itsjustnickle wrote:Image
Even GMA thinks he's a toddler Image

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Well, I've managed to avoid the video for a few days, but it just popped up in my Facebook feed. Ugh.

You win this time, Lumps, but I'm patiently waiting for a scandal...or Finn's tell-all book.

Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

tintin15 wrote:Bryan strikes me as the guy who never got enough attention. He didn't know who his dad was for a long time, which can cause plenty of problems. I can't say that his stepdad was full out abusive, but I'm sure there was something going on, especially considering Nancy hasn't denied anything. And on the subject of Nancy, I think she may have been so preoccupied with her own life that she didn't pay enough attention to Bryan...I am sure she regrets it now, as she seems like a very nice lady and trying to connect with her son and his family, but it's hard to reverse that damage. He also didn't seem to have many friends AT ALL throughout his whole life. Now he's married to a woman who seems to care so little about him.

It's pretty obvious that his egotism and desperation results from a lack of attention. He needs approval from everyone, he tries to buy Ollie's love...and, unfortunately, things like this tend to go down the line. Hence the neglecting of Finn. If he buys Ollie's love, that's enough, because Ollie was his first son. I can guarantee he would buy a daughter's love, if they ever have one.

Then we have Missy. Lots of people say she was spoiled and coddled, and I agree. She is ESPECIALLY a spoiled brat now. But I also think she was very controlled up until they left the cult, which was when? In her early teen years??? That's a long time to be forced to live your life a certain way, especially when you are growing. She should have spent her years figuring out who she was, and she didn't get a chance because she was told who she would be, what she would do, how she would act. I think she's trying to have everything she wants and control everything, not just because she is spoiled, but also because she's scared of being under someone's thumb. She just wants to be who she wants to be and do what she wants to do, which is still difficult for her. I didn't grow up in an insane fundamentalist cult, but grew up decently strict Christian, and as an adult I am still trying to break free of certain judgments and ideas.

Her parents were pissed when she and Bryan lived together before marriage. Remember when she posted the picture a couple months back where she was wearing a really low cut top in...Washington DC??? I don't remember lol but I do remember SO MANY people saying how she was a slut. She is both a spoiled brat and someone trying to live how she wants.

I'm not trying to make these two look good. Just some thoughts. I am the type of person who wonders what happened to someone in their childhood to make them the way they are. People are never a certain way for no reason.
I always wondered if that cult is why her parents went bankrupt. You hear many stories of people giving their life savings and taking out second mortgages just to satisfy the "needs" of these religious cults.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

It's a cute video as long as you don't know they are telling Ollie and Finn what to do. Why do people think there is music playing except for when Ollie says something.

Return to “Daily Bumps”