• Advertisement

JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby TeaFor2 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:01 am

gossipingloser wrote: While he searched for a job, he should have been involved with the children, saving her daycare costs etc. That would be his contribution while he found a job so that he wouldn't need spousal support anymore.

But noooo instead Chris found Jess and moved 6 hours away from his kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK but if Chris lost his house that he lived in to his ex and was left with nowhere to live where exactly could he have been watching his boys to help thier mom save on day care expenses? If he had lost their house to her where would he be able to take care of them?

I thought Chris moved 6 hrs away after the divorce to go live with his mom and dad for awhile? His parents must live close to Jess? It seems like Chris goes over to his moms house all the time to help her out with projects or to pick her up for lunch or to pick her up so she can join him on the 6hr ride to pick up his sons?
TeaFor2
Informer

Advertisement

Postby MamaJoAnna » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:47 am

TeaFor2 wrote:
gossipingloser wrote: While he searched for a job, he should have been involved with the children, saving her daycare costs etc. That would be his contribution while he found a job so that he wouldn't need spousal support anymore.

But noooo instead Chris found Jess and moved 6 hours away from his kids.

OK but if Chris lost his house that he lived in to his ex and was left with nowhere to live where exactly could he have been watching his boys to help thier mom save on day care expenses? If he had lost their house to her where would he be able to take care of them?

I thought Chris moved 6 hrs away after the divorce to go live with his mom and dad for awhile? His parents must live close to Jess? It seems like Chris goes over to his moms house all the time to help her out with projects or to pick her up for lunch or to pick her up so she can join him on the 6hr ride to pick up his sons?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Chris went to be with his parents after his divorce from Ashley and then met Jess later on. I don't have a clue where people are getting that he "moved for Jess." The train ride with an at the time baby Landen was probably to Chris when he was at his grandma's house, because his grandma lives somewhat near the boys/Legoland. Chris seems to help his mom out pretty often and I can't see that being a 6 hour (or even 3) escapade. Just my $0.02.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby gossipingloser » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:55 am

He didn't live near Jess when they met- Jess had to take the train to go see him. I don't think we know exactly what his movements were after he moved out but we do know he didn't live near Jess when they met.

It's not like he was suddenly ejected with no warning from his home with no money and no ability to do anything about it... he knew this was coming, he had options, he could have gotten a job where they live. But EVEN IF he literally no options and had to live with his parents, it still doesn't explain why he didn't immediately move back once his situation improved.

gossipingloser
Talker

Postby kiwi » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:58 am

$7000/mo is not a lot when you have 7 children to take care of. Esp if that's before taxes, which have to be a total nightmare for YTers.
kiwi
Gossiper

Postby HCB » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:14 am

He didn't live with his parents. If people will remember, he had a good friend who was female (she spoke at their wedding) and she said he moved in while her boyfriend was away for military training and lived with them for a while. Chris considered this girl as close as a sister. Her name was Courtney (not the maid of honor Cortney).
Wife, mom of 2, gym rat, and general shit talker.
HCB
True Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:50 am

Is she bringing all of her kids to Disneyland? Hopefully they bring chris' boys too....... I doubt it but hopefully I'm surprised
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby MamaJoAnna » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:32 am

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Is she bringing all of her kids to Disneyland? Hopefully they bring chris' boys too....... I doubt it but hopefully I'm surprised

Caden and Tommy get out of school this coming week so maybe towards the end of the week?

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby fingusername » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:33 am

applebutter_dreams wrote:Can't wait for the day when Chris files for spousal support from Jess. That will be a good day.

I wonder if this wont be a story line for later to get sagging viewship up.
fingusername
Informer

Postby Lyanna » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:20 pm

kiwi wrote:$7000/mo is not a lot when you have 7 children to take care of. Esp if that's before taxes, which have to be a total nightmare for YTers.

This was only from her youtube views though, let's not forget the money from sponsorships, and she does quite a lot of sponsorships.
Lyanna
Gossiper

Postby pianogossiper » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:24 pm

MamaJoAnna wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Is she bringing all of her kids to Disneyland? Hopefully they bring chris' boys too....... I doubt it but hopefully I'm surprised

Caden and Tommy get out of school this coming week so maybe towards the end of the week?

I thought only Lilia, Alyna and Aladdyn were going?

pianogossiper
Informer

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:26 pm

pianogossiper wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:

I thought only Lilia, Alyna and Aladdyn were going?

i thought so too for some reason but she shared a pic on Insta of all three boys in head to toe Mickey clothes. I guess that doesn't mean they're going for sure but that would be kinda messed up lol

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby nomis99 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:43 pm

That caption on her latest post though she must be reading here

nomis99
Talker

Postby Bsveach15 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:44 pm

nomis99 wrote:That caption on her latest post though she must be reading here

What did it say? lol

Bsveach15
Informer

Postby nomis99 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:46 pm

Bsveach15 wrote:
nomis99 wrote:That caption on her latest post though she must be reading here

What did it say? lol

nomis99
Talker

Postby Crazymess1215 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:50 pm

Wtf why did she dress them like that. And yes I noticed that too. Before she would always put something like "this boy is gonna be a heartbreaker!" Now she put "they are gonna be stealing hearts" with the hashtag #nobreakingheartsthough #gentlemen #raisedright hahaha so dumb hi Jessica!
Crazymess1215
Informer

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:15 pm

kiwi wrote:$7000/mo is not a lot when you have 7 children to take care of. Esp if that's before taxes, which have to be a total nightmare for YTers.

She makes $7,000 a month from youtube. Not from sponsorships or child supprt. You tube alone.
They are clearly doing just fine.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby nomis99 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:48 pm

I'm pleasantly surprised at how many people are calling Chris out for not including Lilia here [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170611/7154a0fc1a7cca3ed934f5e6a9391de6.png[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170611/b4dcc6f9049947834b074cc1bab8f017.png[/img]

nomis99
Talker

Postby fudgeitup » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:16 pm

nomis99 wrote:I'm pleasantly surprised at how many people are calling Chris out for not including Lilia here

I feel like Chris walks a fine line when it comes to Lilia, because Gabe is so involved in her life. If Chris were to post something like "Love my daughters" with a picture of both Addie and Lilia, I could definitely see people attacking him and saying that he is discrediting Gabe.
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby smom12 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:18 pm

fudgeitup wrote:
nomis99 wrote:I'm pleasantly surprised at how many people are calling Chris out for not including Lilia here

I feel like Chris walks a hard line when it comes to Lilia, because Gabe is so involved in her life. If Chris were to post something like "Love my daughters" with a picture of both Addie and Lilia, I could definitely see people attacking him and saying that he is discrediting Gabe.

But he didn't say anything about daughters. He said the two most beautiful women. Wtf about lillia is right.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby fudgeitup » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:22 pm

smom12 wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:

I feel like Chris walks a hard line when it comes to Lilia, because Gabe is so involved in her life. If Chris were to post something like "Love my daughters" with a picture of both Addie and Lilia, I could definitely see people attacking him and saying that he is discrediting Gabe.

But he didn't say anything about daughters. He said the two most beautiful women. Wtf about lillia is right.

ehh, i still feel like he would be attacked.
I see him as the least attached to Lilia, and I don't blame he. He probably doesn't want to step on Gabe's toes.
People would probably say he was a pervert for calling lilia beautiful, since people already think he has a red head fetish. Man can't win, no matter what he posts.
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby charmed596 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:24 pm

another good example of how "blended" their family really is
charmed596
Talker

Postby charmed596 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:27 pm

smom12 wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:

I see him as the least attached to Lilia, and I don't blame he. He probably doesn't want to step on Gabe's toes.
People would probably say he was a pervert for calling lilia beautiful, since people already think he has a red head fetish. Man can't win, no matter what he posts.
\

Sorry for the double post and possible messed up quotes. I get where you're coming from, and you're probably right, but I also know that children can't have too many people that love them and show it. Gabe can love her as her dad and Chris can love her as his step-dad. You can't preach blended family without being subjected to acting like it
charmed596
Talker

Postby fudgeitup » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:32 pm

charmed596 wrote:
smom12 wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:ehh, i still feel like he would be attacked.
\

Sorry for the double post and possible messed up quotes. I get where you're coming from, and you're probably right, but I also know that children can't have too many people that love them and show it. Gabe can love her as her dad and Chris can love her as his step-dad. You can't preach blended family without being subjected to acting like it

Very true. I think they are an *okay* blended family. Definitely better than some people I know.
But people already rip them apart for the boys calling Chris dad and him being the main father figure, I could only imagine how much people would freak out if he did the same to Lilia.
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby MamaJoAnna » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:54 pm

The minions would probably eat it up if he had included Lilia and made a "daughters" mention because they would say something about Lilia being lucky to have two dads...

They'll either never answer the question or just say Lilia was at Gabe's.

MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby smom12 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:06 pm

fudgeitup wrote:
smom12 wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:[quote="nomis99"]I'm pleasantly surprised at how many people are calling Chris out for not including Lilia here

People would probably say he was a pervert for calling lilia beautiful, since people already think he has a red head fetish. Man can't win, no matter what he posts.[/quote]

Well , he could have said two of the most beautiful girls.....

smom12
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam