BritneyandBabyAndHaircuts Part 25

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyAndHaircuts Part 25

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

I wonder if Ean has been reading on here. Wasn't it just a few weeks ago people were saying how gross it is that Britney puts her bare foot in some of her Instagram pictures?

Now in the new video watch at 5:19 Ean has a disgusted look on his face and Britney puts her bare foot on the new stroller box. Ean must have thought she was taking an Instagram picture not a video and he says, " you want that nasty looking flipper in the picture?"

Then Britney goes on to say at least they're painted! (Referring to her toe nails). Then Britney says this is the 4th stroller they have now and Ean walks away from her into another room shaking his head.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

TeaFor2 wrote:I wonder if Ean has been reading on here. Wasn't it just a few weeks ago people were saying how gross it is that Britney puts her bare foot in some of her Instagram pictures?

Now in the new video watch at 5:19 Ean has a disgusted look on his face and Britney puts her bare foot on the new stroller box. Ean must have thought she was taking an Instagram picture not a video and he says, " you want that nasty looking flipper in the picture?"

Then Britney goes on to say at least they're painted! (Referring to her toe nails). Then Britney says this is the 4th stroller they have now and Ean walks away from her into another room shaking his head.
He obviously doesn't agree to her spending habits.

Their relationship is in the shitter. He doesn't agree with her spending but says nothing about stopping it. He doesn't want anymore kids although does nothing to stop it. They don't sleep in the same bed. After the kids go to bed you see him in the office playing video games while she watches television.

Yup Brit. Your relationship is totally fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

TeaFor2 wrote:I wonder if Ean has been reading on here. Wasn't it just a few weeks ago people were saying how gross it is that Britney puts her bare foot in some of her Instagram pictures?

I didn't think about that. I Just thought that he hates feet. Britney said he ALWAYS wears socks. I knew a girl that always wore socks and she hated feet. She said they were gross and should stayed covered lol.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

That stroller looks ridiculous. Like seriously uncomfortable for Nolan. I get it it's only when he's tired. But thefront seat has to be straight up for him to sit decent and still hunched over. It's ugly idk. Should used the double stroller it's basically the same thing. Nolan wants to sit in the baby chair any way.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

MommaOfThree wrote:

I didn't think about that. I Just thought that he hates feet. Britney said he ALWAYS wears socks. I knew a girl that always wore socks and she hated feet. She said they were gross and should stayed covered lol.
I hate feet too lol. And the youtubers feet that irk me the most are Jesss yellow ass looking feet and Vanessas feet with her crooked toes.
Pgm2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pgm2016 »

greenfly125 wrote:Paige does exist! She commented on one of Britney's posts on instagram. The one with Nolan and the scooter. I glad she has a girlfriend that she feels comfortable with outside of YouTube.
i feel like Paige and Chris are more eans friends though. Like I doubt they would hang out if Ean wasn't around
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Pgm2016 wrote:
greenfly125 wrote:Paige does exist! She commented on one of Britney's posts on instagram. The one with Nolan and the scooter. I glad she has a girlfriend that she feels comfortable with outside of YouTube.
i feel like Paige and Chris are more eans friends though. Like I doubt they would hang out if Ean wasn't around
Chris and Ean might be the friends and Paige just tags along. And I doubt Paige and Brittany have anything in common. C&P seem outgoing. Paige doesn't have any kids (that we of) and Brittany is always closed off at home.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Yes Chris is Ean's friend. I can't remember which video but it was semi recent. Ean said Chris is a buddy of his and Paige is his fiance.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Omg gurl is at target again.

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

smom12 wrote:Omg gurl is at target again.

Are you really that surprised lol
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

kalipali wrote:
smom12 wrote:Omg gurl is at target again.

Are you really that surprised lol
lol it shouldn't but it does

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I wish she would do a video on how much spends a month at target.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Mel1011 wrote:I wish she would do a video on how much spends a month at target.

She can't do that bc we'd see that she's in debt up to her eyeballs. We'd also see that they will never be able to afford to buy their own home. Britney will forever be BritneyTheTownhouseRentalQueen
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

She snapchatted that they rearranged the living room.. unless I'm missing something, I feel like it looks exactly the same??
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

amykay wrote:She snapchatted that they rearranged the living room.. unless I'm missing something, I feel like it looks exactly the same??
Looks like she just pushed the couch back lol

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Amelia322 wrote:
amykay wrote:She snapchatted that they rearranged the living room.. unless I'm missing something, I feel like it looks exactly the same??

Lol the couch has been pushed back since Christmas.
I really don't see anything different?
Unless she moved that chair to the other side, I can't remember what side t was on before

LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:

Lol the couch has been pushed back since Christmas.
I really don't see anything different?
Unless she moved that chair to the other side, I can't remember what side t was on before

She's just soooo so so so craaazy guys! Living life on the wild side, moving that chair.
Dhatkat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dhatkat »

I don't really follow Britney and I know this isn't recent but I just saw a video that nolan had thumb surgery, where did the new thumb come from? Just curious

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

She also moved the white entry looking table to the other side of the room and that grey chair into the corner lol nothing major
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

Dhatkat wrote:I don't really follow Britney and I know this isn't recent but I just saw a video that nolan had thumb surgery, where did the new thumb come from? Just curious

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk
The surgeon moved his index finger in the position of his thumb. He still only has four fingers on that hand. It just makes his missing thumb a little less obvious and gives him better use of that hand.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”