Jared: "Ellie do you love our yard!?"
Ellie: "uh, yeah...I can't wait to get trees in a few days...."

She will never be happy
Pency
Gossiper

Advertisement

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby Blehmieux » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:37 am

ellie was also so thin at one point that she broke down crying about how she was so weak she couldn't walk up the stairs and saw a nutritionist about changing her diet to get more calories (not that that lasted long though), so i wouldn't say she's just naturally healthily thin...
Blehmieux
Talker

Postby onbreak » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:37 am

The house will be a rental and they'll move on.. especially, if she gets pregnant within the next year or so.
I wish they'd do a wife swap week with his brother Matt. I feel like Emily could help Jared out a lot and Matt would appreciate Em even more

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
onbreak
True Gossiper

Postby nutbagmcgee » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:38 am

When the yard is done, it will be trees.
When the trees are done, it will be flowers.
When the flowers are done, it will be the baby thing again.
When they have another baby, it will be time to move!
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby littlebaby » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:55 am

I don't know if I'm just picky but Jared definitely should have been on the outside of the sidewalk closer to the road with Jackson on the inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
littlebaby
Gossiper

Postby purplepear21 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:02 am

Why does she keep putting those huge chunky rubber rain boots on the kids when there's not even a chance of rain falling from the sky? Rain boots on Jackson for church, seriously?? The worst is when she would put the boots on him and go to the park or something. So hard for him to run and play in them. Just get them a nice, comfortable pair of tennis shoes for crying out loud. It's not like they don't have the funds!
purplepear21

Postby littlebaby » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:10 am

I said this the other day and I don't think anyone responded to it, but I noticed it again in today's video. Does Calvin seem to be generally improving to you guys? His face seems more symmetrical and while he was building the plane he seemed more engaged and you could see his gears turning. He does still screech a bit but he definitely says things when asked to say them. I think he's going through a growth spurt and seems a bit more endearing to me lately. I hope it continues. I don't know if I'm imagining his face looking better or if it's just because he's getting older but I do think he's getting cuter.

littlebaby
Gossiper

Postby ApplePie » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:18 am

Geez, who knew a yard full of grass could make Jared so happy? Cue the excrutiatingly long montage of him mowing it for the first time and then screaming into the camera, "That was so fun!!!!!!"
ApplePie
Informer

Postby lily_moon » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:25 am

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I don't think Ellie has changed all that much. I think she has always been rude, obnoxious, entitled, and bratty. She just doesn't feel the need to hide it anymore.
Ellie has said she had to apologize because her acne made her mean...Ellie is a typical spoiled child who has always gotten whatever she wanted. Her entire family treats her with kid gloves and Jared permanently walks on egg shells around her.
Ellie has always been this way, and she won't ever change because everyone around her allows her behaviour.
amen !!!!

lily_moon
Talker

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:26 am

littlebaby wrote:I said this the other day and I don't think anyone responded to it, but I noticed it again in today's video. Does Calvin seem to be generally improving to you guys? His face seems more symmetrical and while he was building the plane he seemed more engaged and you could see his gears turning. He does still screech a bit but he definitely says things when asked to say them. I think he's going through a growth spurt and seems a bit more endearing to me lately. I hope it continues. I don't know if I'm imagining his face looking better or if it's just because he's getting older but I do think he's getting cuter.

Yes I don't care what anyone says. Calvin is getting cuter and him building that plane melted me a little. I doubt he gets one on one time very often like that.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper

Postby blahblahblahhh » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:35 am

Funny, a video of theirs from around the time Calvin was 4-5 months came up in my suggested videos the other day so I watched it, and was thinking how much cuter Calvin was as a baby. I always thought he would get cuter as a toddler but.... I've thought it went the opposite. I will have to watch today's vlog.

blahblahblahhh
Gossiper

Postby Pency » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:36 am

When Jared said "This will be the perfect time to build this together" and called Calvin over, Calvin did that annoying whine thing he does, but seeing him work with Jared and use that drill WAS pretty cute. He seemed more engaged than I've ever seen him. I assume Jackson is teaching him, because all Ellie ever does is rock him like a baby.
Pency
Gossiper

E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby blahblahblahhh » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:49 am

Random thoughts while watching:

Their backyard looks like shit. The level part is like a postage stamp of grass, and the rock wall part looks so fucking dangerous for a home with little kids.

I like how Jared had to say "oh cause you got your eyebrows done like Ellie?" when Bonnie was talking. Didn't Bonnie talk about planning to get them done well before Ellie ever did?

Jared is talking about how much he loves the backyard and all I've heard Ellie say is "I can't wait for trees" and "a chicken coop next year". Is this bitch EVER happy with what she has?

The plane part was cute until Ellie's mug had to get involved, then I fast forwarded on and off. Does it drive anyone else nuts the way she constantly glances at the camera? Calvin seems much more "his age" during that scene. Not sure if he's getting cuter physically and still seemed whiney, but I'm glad Jared was encouraging him to say words and actually doing an age appropriate activity with him. Let's hope it continues!

blahblahblahhh
Gossiper

Postby Amelia322 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:52 am

Ugh Ellie's bitch face is awful and those brows dont help. Her arms always crossed, looking away from camera, maybe she's insecure about her brows. But she seems unhappy with her yard and trying hard to find positive things about it like the cool "rock".. yeah okay. If Ellie's going to be moody faced on the vlog I'd love to hear how she's feeling or what she's going through...but idk.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:01 am

If Ellie hadn't been in such a hurry to get started on her Barbie Dream Home before that had the money, they might have been able to afford a nicer lot. She convinced Jared to buy earlier than planned because that lot was a bargain, and didn't care why it was such a deal. Now they have wasted a ton of money trying to put lipstick on a pig and improve a yard that just isn't ideal. She won't be happy because it's impossible to make that hard better. They are wasting money at this point, and Ellie should learn to be more patient in the future. But she won't.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby gymchick43 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:21 am

Ugh I hate how Ellie is always sitting or standing like gollum, huntched forward, neck sticking out. She really needs to fix her posture! I know I sound like a grandma, and nitpicky. But kinda weird now that I think about it, when I struggled with eating issues and feeling sad in high school I always sat exactly like Ellie. When she's happy, which is rare her head is up, she's engaging in conversation, back straight. I really do think she's going through a depression, and she isn't getting the proper help she needs. Just stupid "appreciate the past, look forward to the future and be happy with the present" pep talks from Jared, keeps her happy for 1.5 minutes.

gymchick43
Extreme Gossiper

Postby BellaRose » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:21 am

Pency wrote:When Jared said "This will be the perfect time to build this together" and called Calvin over, Calvin did that annoying whine thing he does, but seeing him work with Jared and use that drill WAS pretty cute. He seemed more engaged than I've ever seen him. I assume Jackson is teaching him, because all Ellie ever does is rock him like a baby.

It really irritates me that she is almost always carrying him like a fucking baby. Sometimes it even looks likes she's nursing/breast feeding (not against it, just an observation).

Why is she so insistent on keeping that child in infancy is beyond me.
BellaRose
Amateur

Postby smellycat801 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:26 am

blahblahblahhh wrote:Random thoughts while watching:

Their backyard looks like shit. The level part is like a postage stamp of grass, and the rock wall part looks so fucking dangerous for a home with little kids.

I like how Jared had to say "oh cause you got your eyebrows done like Ellie?" when Bonnie was talking. Didn't Bonnie talk about planning to get them done well before Ellie ever did?

Jared is talking about how much he loves the backyard and all I've heard Ellie say is "I can't wait for trees" and "a chicken coop next year". Is this bitch EVER happy with what she has?

The plane part was cute until Ellie's mug had to get involved, then I fast forwarded on and off. Does it drive anyone else nuts the way she constantly glances at the camera? Calvin seems much more "his age" during that scene. Not sure if he's getting cuter physically and still seemed whiney, but I'm glad Jared was encouraging him to say words and actually doing an age appropriate activity with him. Let's hope it continues!

Did she really talk about a chicken coop? Where the hell will they put it? Jackson's room?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
smellycat801
Gossiper

Postby Pency » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:36 am

She's mentioned several times that there will be a chicken coop in the very top corner of the yard next year.
Pency
Gossiper

Postby gopedjane » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:44 am

Pency wrote:She's mentioned several times that there will be a chicken coop in the very top corner of the yard next year.

I can't see her raising chickens. So trendy.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Talker

Postby onbreak » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:38 am

My daughter says there's a Baby Calvin snapchat filter.. anyone else think that when they've used it on themselves?

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
onbreak
True Gossiper

Postby jaynshann » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:45 am

lily_moon wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Maelin wrote:[quote="tintin15"][quote="HelloSweetie"]I guess it's safe to say that Ellie has worked hard this month to lose the weight she supposedly gained during the few days she was pregnant. She's looking ghastly again.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... bf3224.png

Also, having a tv in that camper is ridiculous. So much for E&J not having kids dependant on electronics like DB.

Wow, she is GAUNT. There are plenty of naturally thin people...Ellie is NOT one of them.

She's not naturally thin? She's been thin (very thin) in every video they've ever posted that she wasn't pregnant. They posted pictures of her as a teen where she was very thin. Also Julie and Ruby are very thin.

(Personal) I'm 5'8" and I weigh a whopping 98 lbs. (today....it varies but never over 103.) I look a lot like Ellie, except I'm a good bit taller so I actually look worse. It's rude to talk about a heavy person's weight, but it's fair game if they're small. I get comments constantly, and it's completely out of my control.

Additionally, Ellie has been saying FOR YEARS that she is unhappy with how small she is, and would like to gain some weight. So why imply that she is this thin on purpose?

Why imply she's thin on purpose???? Why oh why oh why?

See what she eats? Notice how she controls the portions of food for those around her? Ever notice she shares meals with Jared when they go to restaurants?

She says she was always that thin, but she's lying. Teenage Ellie was still thin, but quite a bit larger than she is now. In case you haven't realized by now.... she lies.[/quote]. 100% true. She was a good 15 to 20 lbs heavier and looked great in some of her teen pics. Ok someone needs to find the pics for a comparison.

She does it all for attention. (Uh hello) just like everything in her life. She thinks being dumb and skinny is a great thing.(and I am also skinny so I'm not hating on that )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
You don't have to dig as far back as her teen pics, the other day l left YouTube on after watching Vlog and it looped back to a video where Jackson is a baby (before she was pregnant with Calvin) and they were with Katie and Cullen in Florida for what l think was spring break. I wouldn't of recognized Ellie!!! Fuller arms, fuller face, no makeup and zero dark circles around her eyes. Interestingly she seemed fun and light hearted. Made jokes and seemed to have a likable personality. It made me realize something very profound and deep has gone on with her. She's a different person than just two years ago. What happened? Could something have happened involving Calvin/Calvin's birth that they opted not to share? It also made me more convinced she's not naturally 88lbs soaking wet and she definitely has an eating disorder.
I am so sorry that some posters are offended by those of us talking about Eli's weight. Please realize there's such a difference being naturally thin, and between blasting your life all over the internet as "goals" to a bunch of preteen girls while hiding a dark secret because you're to emotionally immature to admit that #1 you need help #2 you care more about being admired than you do about living an honest life where you admit you fall short and are human. Pride comes before the fall.

jaynshann
Talker

Postby jaynshann » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:00 pm

On a different note (yes l realized the topic has been covered ad nauseam but it will never stop shocking me) l guess when you post your 3yr old on the internet in his underwear you may as well let him galavant through the neighbor in them. Those poor kids. You tube needs to do something!
The mom on JHouse vlogs wouldn't allow her husband to record their 2 month old in her arms the other day because she was just wearing a diaper. Ballinger 's channel Mom has taken a similar stand in vlogs. I wonder what these woman think of some of the moms on YouTube that they're "friends" with who exploit their kids on a weekly basis?

jaynshann
Talker

Postby Pency » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:10 pm

I definitely think a lot of Ellie's problems started after Calvin's birth. Undiagnosed and untreated PPD is my guess, because she was a COMPLETELY different person right before she got pregnant with Cal.
Pency
Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:16 pm

Pency wrote:I definitely think a lot of Ellie's problems started after Calvin's birth. Undiagnosed and untreated PPD is my guess, because she was a COMPLETELY different person right before she got pregnant with Cal.

I think we just didn't notice what she was like at the time for various reasons.

She didn't seem as shallow because she didn't spend as much money simply because they didn't have as much.

She seems like a loving mother because she only had Jackson to look after. The house was smaller (and so was Jackson), so there was no place to make him play except the closet. He still had hardly any toys though.

She seemed like a kind and giving person because she talked about how kind and giving she was. We still haven't actually seen this is action though.

If she gets pregnant again and completely turns her back on Cal and starts to shun him, then I think it can be argued that she's exactly the same as before. Our perception has just changed. We watch her body language more, and listen to her words less.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to Ellie and Jared