JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

heyyyhi
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Unread post by heyyyhi »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
heyyyhi wrote:I looked at her friends on Instagram and she and Kally aren't following each other.

I wonder what happened.
It still says they follow each other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There must have been a glitch or something yesterday because I searched for their names on each others' following list and didn't see anything, but I just did the same search and I can see they're following each other now.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Why are you surprised he left out lilia? On his instangram he only mentions his boys and addylen in his bio.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote: But how is there no fall back plan? What about their future? No 401k, no savings plan. They're making money and spending it as fast as it comes in. How on earth are they preparing for their future? That is a LOT of kids to have to worry about for the next 18 years. They are so young and immature, it's sickening.
I feel bad for the younger kids in this respect because I imagine the difference in Lilia's and Addy's childhoods is gonna be staggering.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

nomis99 wrote:Chris trying to defend himself now- I honestly don't know what to think of this guy [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 360485.png[/img]

No Chris if doesn't mean you don't care about it her, it means you don't don't her "beautiful". Ya douche.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

No one was being nasty either. They were just asking. He's such a psycho. That man has got a temper.

mommadrama01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

If they actually are taking all the kids to Disney the double stroller would make a lot more sense since Landon would need it too

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Momin661
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momin661 »

blahblahblahhh wrote:I'm on covered CA and just for myself (husband and kids are covered under his employer) is $160 a month. Since I've only ever had to worry about it for myself I don't know how a whole family plan works and if each individual is discounted based on how many you have? No idea how it works. But if it's anywhere near my rate than 7 (9?) people would be insane.

ETA: We also make a lot less than 7k a month, and I'm pretty sure covered CA bases your rate on your income, so I'm pretty sure hers would be higher.

When we had Covered California they wouldn't let us have our kids on the same plan as us. We wanted to pay for them to have Kaiser like us (which was 162 I believe?) but instead they put them on Medi Cal. I hated having them on that, the choice of doctors was awful.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

I doubt Chris will ever feel the kind of love he has for Tommy, Caden, Addled and possibly Landon for the twins and Lilia. He attached to T, C, A and L as babies and loves them very intensely. He probably regards Lilia and the twins as other men's children. It doesn't mean he doesn't take good care of them. It appears that he does but his feelings towards them are not the same.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

mommadrama01 wrote:If they actually are taking all the kids to Disney the double stroller would make a lot more sense since Landon would need it too

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
They're not taking everyone. When Kyson's tooth was really loose in the camping video, Jess said "it better not fall out while I'm at Disney!" Aka, he won't be with her. BUT the IG post of the boys decked out in Mickey clothes was weird....

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Maybe Jess wants a surprise clickbait video/more views
"FOR THE FIRST TIME?!"
"HOW MANY KIDS WHERE?"
"WE'RE GUNNA NEED MIMI FOR THIS ONE!"
But then again we all know she's a b*tch and will only take the OG golden child and the current tit emptier to Disney if she can help it so it's not surprising

fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

missy-1010 wrote:Maybe Jess wants a surprise clickbait video/more views
"FOR THE FIRST TIME?!"
"HOW MANY KIDS WHERE?"
But then again we all know she's a b*tch and will only take the OG golden child and the current tit emptier to Disney if she can help it so it's not surprising

I think it's fair that only Lilia and Addie are going. It is lilia's birthday trip. And addie is just too young to spend more than a couple hours away frow jess (in my opinion) The twins just went to lego land like a month ago.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

fudgeitup wrote:
"FOR THE FIRST TIME?!"
"HOW MANY KIDS WHERE?"

I think it's fair that only Lilia and Addie are going. It is lilia's birthday trip. And addie is just too young to spend more than a couple hours away frow jess (in my opinion) The twins just went to lego land like a month ago.
How is it fair Lilia always gets to go to Disney for her birthday but the twins got the shit end of the stick and went to Lego land? I don't think it was fair at all tbh. But maybe that's just me ;)

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Am I the only one that finds her constant trips that leave out one or multiple kids to be weird? Maybe it's just cause I have 3 boys, but I would never dream of leaving one or two behind. And does Jess talk openly about the trip in front of the kids that are not included? I know my oldest 2 (6 and 4) would be heartbroken and definitely be vocal about it if they were left out of something so exciting and fun. I give them one on one time by taking one to the park and to lunch or just going to the grocery store with only one and getting ice cream after or something. Just can't imagine as a kid seeing my mom take 1 sibling to Disneyland and being left behind. I guess that's what happens when you have a litter?

fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

missy-1010 wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:
"FOR THE FIRST TIME?!"
"HOW MANY KIDS WHERE?"

How is it fair Lilia always gets to go to Disney for her birthday but the twins got the shit end of the stick and went to Lego land? I don't think it was fair at all tbh. But maybe that's just me ;)

Jess said that the twins weren't that into Disney, so why would she take them back. That would be a waste of money. They like legos and seemed to enjoy lego-land, at least it was something they wanted to do for once. I think it would be unfair to drag them to disney if they aren't that interested in it.
Last edited by fudgeitup on Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

blahblahblahhh wrote:Am I the only one that finds her constant trips that leave out one or multiple kids to be weird? Maybe it's just cause I have 3 boys, but I would never dream of leaving one or two behind. And does Jess talk openly about the trip in front of the kids that are not included? I know my oldest 2 (6 and 4) would be heartbroken and definitely be vocal about it if they were left out of something so exciting and fun. I give them one on one time by taking one to the park and to lunch or just going to the grocery store with only one and getting ice cream after or something. Just can't imagine as a kid seeing my mom take 1 sibling to Disneyland and being left behind. I guess that's what happens when you have a litter?

The older kids all do get trips tho. The twins JUST went to Legoland for their birthday, while Lilia stayed home. I think they are old enough to understand the fact that it's Lilia's turn to go away for her birthday.
Personal- growing up I lived near Hershey park, and my mom did the same thing for me and my siblings. Each birthday you got an overnight trip to Hershey by yourself. I always understood that when my other siblings went, it would be my turn soon.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

I grew up with a younger sister and 2 younger half brothers (8-10 year gap) and my dad and step mom never took the boys anywhere without us, and my mom never split my sister and I up either, birthday or not. Maybe Jessica should've thought about that before she started sneezing out kids every allergy season

fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

missy-1010 wrote:I grew up with a younger sister and 2 younger half brothers (8-10 year gap) and my dad and step mom never took the boys anywhere without us, and my mom never split my sister and I up either, birthday or not. Maybe Jessica should've thought about that before she started sneezing out kids every allergy season

I think it's just each parent's preference. At least she takes them all on trips and not just the same child everytime.
I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. :?
Last edited by fudgeitup on Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Fudgeitup, are you whattheactual?

:love2:
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Emcee wrote:Fudgeitup, are you whattheactual? Image

Here we go. Can someone not have a different opinion? I actually agree with her as well. The twins went to Disney last year and they did Legoland this year, which is what they wanted. I think they should do more big trips like that with everyone but I also think they need that one on one time. At least for their birthday. At least!

pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

missy-1010 wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:
"FOR THE FIRST TIME?!"
"HOW MANY KIDS WHERE?"

I was at both Disneyland and Legoland and in my opinion Legoland was way better for boys their age than Disney... So I wouldn't call it "the shit end of stick".

Return to “JesssFam”