Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

fudgeitup
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Unread post by fudgeitup »

There is no way that either of them are gonna want to put the time and effort in that it will take to fix up that cabin. Just a money waster.
priestess
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by priestess »

it just blows my mind that they are actually showing the deed and everything. their address is clearly listed on the papers, and there's enough information to find out where their vacation home is. like ???? u don't have to film that! really. especially since you're buying a house in the middle of nowhere Oklahoma where no one can hear you scream (clearly i've seen too many horror movies but i would not be ok living so far away from people)

also, this is a VACATION home. why buy it in Oklahoma? if it were waterfront, ok (not OK), but still.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

priestess wrote:it just blows my mind that they are actually showing the deed and everything. their address is clearly listed on the papers, and there's enough information to find out where their vacation home is. like ???? u don't have to film that! really. especially since you're buying a house in the middle of nowhere Oklahoma where no one can hear you scream (clearly i've seen too many horror movies but i would not be ok living so far away from people)

also, this is a VACATION home. why buy it in Oklahoma? if it were waterfront, ok (not OK), but still.
Sam is horrible about editing out stuff that makes it easy to find them. You don't know who is watching your vlogs, you shouldn't​ just give them the information on how to find your family.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

LOL! The looks on the family members faces!
Poor Symphony was sadly disappointed.
WTH is wrong with these people??
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

priestess wrote: also, this is a VACATION home. why buy it in Oklahoma? if it were waterfront, ok (not OK), but still.
A vacation home for them is destination Redneck Riviera, sans waterfront. They'll make mud puddle pits instead and wallow around in them like they do in the road at their other home and like Honey Boo Boo's family. Job done. I bet his brother Dave couldn't wait to get the hell outta there. And honestly, his mom was serious when saying she wanted the camo pants she found in the shed. :?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

I like how after everyone was disappointed, Sam was like "WELL WE BOUGHT IT FOR THE LAND, NOT THE HOUSE". Well, if I'm being honest, land isn't too beautiful either with all that junk laying around, and you know he isn't going to pick it up. Remodeling that house just strikes me as a project is too big for someone like Sam who can hardly keep his attention on even his small building projects.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Can I just say I absolutely HATE the new intro they did? It's like they chose all the obnoxious clips and put them all together - Nia and her fake overacting in the beginning all the way to the end where baby Juliet is getting marshmellow's tossed on her face - classy. Nia cries about everything - it's ridiculous. She makes up crap too - I'm sure Juliet needed to her her "sissy's" voice - like get over yourselves! Yeah why are they showing the paperwork? I really hope random strangers keep showing up their property hahaha Typical Sam and his disgusting comments "I've been waiting 3 hours to break in the toilet" - he should just live there on his own. Has Nia lost her mind? I don't think ANY woman would support her husband in making such a gross decision in buying this nasty property. They put their little baby girls on that dirty broken down trampoline? I can't even watch anymore at this point.
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

brownprincess93 wrote:Can I just say I absolutely HATE the new intro they did? It's like they chose all the obnoxious clips and put them all together - Nia and her fake overacting in the beginning all the way to the end where baby Juliet is getting marshmellow's tossed on her face - classy. Nia cries about everything - it's ridiculous. She makes up crap too - I'm sure Juliet needed to her her "sissy's" voice - like get over yourselves! Yeah why are they showing the paperwork? I really hope random strangers keep showing up their property hahaha Typical Sam and his disgusting comments "I've been waiting 3 hours to break in the toilet" - he should just live there on his own. Has Nia lost her mind? I don't think ANY woman would support her husband in making such a gross decision in buying this nasty property. They put their little baby girls on that dirty broken down trampoline? I can't even watch anymore at this point.
It wouldn't surprise me if that house has black mold.. I JUST moved out of a house I've lived in for YEARS and after the inspection they found Black mold INSIDE The walls (now this wasn't our faults the house was built in the 1950s and our landlord WOULD NOT fix anything fully) I'm surprised my family wasn't sick. Everyone was saying the house stunk which black mold has no smell but with as bad as that carpet looked who knows what happened there. Did/is anyone going to mention how the babies were playing on the trampoline ? It looked gross and unsafe even if they were standing right next to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

smileyfacekimmie wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:Can I just say I absolutely HATE the new intro they did? It's like they chose all the obnoxious clips and put them all together - Nia and her fake overacting in the beginning all the way to the end where baby Juliet is getting marshmellow's tossed on her face - classy. Nia cries about everything - it's ridiculous. She makes up crap too - I'm sure Juliet needed to her her "sissy's" voice - like get over yourselves! Yeah why are they showing the paperwork? I really hope random strangers keep showing up their property hahaha Typical Sam and his disgusting comments "I've been waiting 3 hours to break in the toilet" - he should just live there on his own. Has Nia lost her mind? I don't think ANY woman would support her husband in making such a gross decision in buying this nasty property. They put their little baby girls on that dirty broken down trampoline? I can't even watch anymore at this point.
It wouldn't surprise me if that house has black mold.. I JUST moved out of a house I've lived in for YEARS and after the inspection they found Black mold INSIDE The walls (now this wasn't our faults the house was built in the 1950s and our landlord WOULD NOT fix anything fully) I'm surprised my family wasn't sick. Everyone was saying the house stunk which black mold has no smell but with as bad as that carpet looked who knows what happened there. Did/is anyone going to mention how the babies were playing on the trampoline ? It looked gross and unsafe even if they were standing right next to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did :) That's one of the things that really shows how redneck this whole family is - Sam used to be a nurse and they are trained about safety and sanitation - the top 2 things the Rader's lack!!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

These idiots were sponsored by Chuck E Cheese - the place where Sam goes to act even more stupid than he already is? Well the only highlight was seeing Nia playing as well for once - usually she's stuck in a corner watching Juliet and Abram gushing about how lucky her life is with Sam hahahaha - does she think we are all blind and can't see the REALITY of her life??
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

The Chuck E Cheese (ad) has to be old footage. Matthew and Andrea would have still been on their honeymoon!
If anyone is not familiar with Chuck E Cheese, btw, it is the MOST disgusting, icky, dirty place imaginable.
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

They cut the freaking pool!! Ugh, it pisses me off so much how they just waisted all that money!! Why in gods name did they have to do the slime at all?? It was nasty, and didn't even seem that fun. I wonder how many days till they get a new pool. My guess is either like 2, or after Sam and Symphony's mission trip.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I cannot believe these people call themselves Christians with how wasteful they are. We are not supposed to abuse our resources and go through such excess, but here they are wasting gallons of water and destroying two pools that take plastic to make which uses oil and other natural resources that we need to start limiting. Obviously, they are only Christians to preach at us, and not actually practice what the Bible says.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

usernamessuck wrote:I cannot believe these people call themselves Christians with how wasteful they are. We are not supposed to abuse our resources and go through such excess, but here they are wasting gallons of water and destroying two pools that take plastic to make which uses oil and other natural resources that we need to start limiting. Obviously, they are only Christians to preach at us, and not actually practice what the Bible says.
And how hypocritical was Nia talking about "walking the narrow path" and not serving two masters? Everything for them is the pursuit of the almighty dollar. So wasteful to dump out all that water, and cut open the pool.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The comments in today's vlog are hilarious!! People are calling them out and I love it!! Why is Sam speaking today? He's such a weirdo - they all look like robots "worshipping" him when he speaks - just a few months ago this idiot lied to millions of people on YouTube and was exposed for cheating on his wife - he thinks people will forget all that, yeah that's not gonna happen!! Did any of you notice that Symphony has been wearing bathing suits that are covered up and yet Abram is shown in his underwear all the time? Those pedophiles stare at both BOYS and GIRLS - just so you idiots know!! Yeah don't worry tomorrow' comment of the day will be all about you guys wasting money and the breaking that pool!!
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

That one person replying to every comment trying to defend them by saying the slime probably left harmful stuff in the pool. Honey, no. That slime is perfectly safe, Sam's just a dirty, wasteful, narcissist who would sell him own granny to stay relevant and gain extra views.

I feel sorry for their neighbours having to put up with them.
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

There is no way that their excessive waste could be defended. It's just appalling to see.
I feel like these two are only christians when it is convenient to themselves. The are two POS.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I just watched the vlog showing off their "vacation home" and wtf. That house is so horrible and the whole thing needs to be redone. I would tear it down and build a new house. I wonder how much they paid for a house in that condition.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

pllfan5 wrote:I just watched the vlog showing off their "vacation home" and wtf. That house is so horrible and the whole thing needs to be redone. I would tear it down and build a new house. I wonder how much they paid for a house in that condition.
If, by some cruel twist of fate I ended up with that property I'd level that shack. I'd rather live in a tent. A nice, NEW tent.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

JLPC wrote:
pllfan5 wrote:I just watched the vlog showing off their "vacation home" and wtf. That house is so horrible and the whole thing needs to be redone. I would tear it down and build a new house. I wonder how much they paid for a house in that condition.
If, by some cruel twist of fate I ended up with that property I'd level that shack. I'd rather live in a tent. A nice, NEW tent.
I just looked on Trulia. There's a rather cute little house that looks well maintained, a nice yard, a tornado shelter (a must, I would think in OK), on 2 1/2 acres fronting on a nice looking forest, that is listed for $65,000. If they paid more than that, they got taken. It's going to take a lot of money and a huge amount of effort to just clean up the place they bought, never mind remodel.

Return to “Sam and Nia”