OKClickbait - Part 13

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKClickbait - Part 13

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Ok so no license plate or temporary plate either u can clearly see the whole back window when he is cleaning out the car, how have they not been pulled over!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

hanna_marie wrote:If you wanted more evidence to add to the Oscar abuse speculation... Watch the beginning of their video just posted...
I don't watch them often at all but happened to click on this vlog to see what the status of the move was. I immediately came here to see if anyone said anything about that push. My boyfriend and I joke around physically all the time but there was something different about Kyra. I guess it was her reaction. Like I said, I rarely watch them so I'm not going to claim anything when this is the first time I've seen it happen...but it's definitely concerning. Reading here, I'm guessing this isn't the first time something like that has happened?
neketeke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by neketeke »

Using the cry it out method, poor little Levi :(
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

neketeke wrote:Using the cry it out method, poor little Levi :(
Poor Levi? Girl what? There is nothing wrong with the CIO method! Unless they did it for hours and hours there's nothing wrong with it.
bugbuddyhater2046
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bugbuddyhater2046 »

lunaroe wrote:
bugbuddyhater2046 wrote:
hanna_marie wrote:If you wanted more evidence to add to the Oscar abuse speculation... Watch the beginning of their video just posted...
What did he do? I don't want to watch lol their vlogs have been so boring lately. I really hope that he isn't abusive though I would seriously hate for anything to happen to the kids.
She was about to walk into Levi's room to get him & Oscar pushed her out of the way to go in their first. She flinched pretty hard..

Oh yeah! wow - I went back and watched it and that wasn't like some little joking push that was like a full on shove. Like my husband and I physically joke with each other and push each other around with some force and we do it because its always been an inside joke, but that looked pretty aggressive and not really a "friendly shove"
neketeke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by neketeke »

prbeca wrote:
Poor Levi? Girl what? There is nothing wrong with the CIO method! Unless they did it for hours and hours there's nothing wrong with it.
Where I live the cry it out method is heavily condemned, and for good reasons.. Poor child getting trust issues, and especially while using it on a newborn. Oh lord..
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

what? lol. That's probably one of the few smart decisions she's made in a while.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

prbeca wrote:
You're wrong but ok

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

missy-1010 wrote:
prbeca wrote:
You're wrong but ok

With toddlers it's fine. Babies cry when they need something. Toddlers cry when they want attention. I don't know a single 1.5 year old that doesn't cry a little when being put to bed.

girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

bugbuddyhater2046 wrote:
Oh yeah! wow - I went back and watched it and that wasn't like some little joking push that was like a full on shove. Like my husband and I physically joke with each other and push each other around with some force and we do it because its always been an inside joke, but that looked pretty aggressive and not really a "friendly shove"
And he didn't even do his usual passive aggressive "JUST KIDDING" afterwards either! Which he thinks makes up for any shitty thing he does or says.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

itschelseeaaa wrote:
nicoleojo wrote:Not that I'm trying to make excuses for traveling, yet again, with their young kids, but could it be that they had to be out of there apartment a few days before they got the keys to the house? That is the only excuse I have about them doing this.

Disclaimer: I haven't watched their vlogs in over a week, so I don't know if I am missing any info on this.

This could be true since Kyra posted about having trouble finding a hotel. I for sure wouldn't wait until the last minute to book a hotel, so it's possible this was a spur of the moment decision. However, if the sole reason was not being in their apartment then they could have just booked a room in a hotel less than eight hours (I think someone posted that) away.
How do they even book hotels? In my area no one under 21 can rent a hotel room.
lunaroe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lunaroe »

bugbuddyhater2046 wrote:
lunaroe wrote:
bugbuddyhater2046 wrote: What did he do? I don't want to watch lol their vlogs have been so boring lately. I really hope that he isn't abusive though I would seriously hate for anything to happen to the kids.
She was about to walk into Levi's room to get him & Oscar pushed her out of the way to go in their first. She flinched pretty hard..

Yeah, that didn't look playful at all he seemed pretty serious haha & she reacted really weird.

bugbuddyhater2046
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bugbuddyhater2046 »

girl_please wrote:
bugbuddyhater2046 wrote:
And he didn't even do his usual passive aggressive "JUST KIDDING" afterwards either! Which he thinks makes up for any shitty thing he does or says.
UGH! that bothers me so much when he does that :/ but yeah - he is so annoying. I don't know how she puts up with him.
Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

olivialinnea101 wrote:
itschelseeaaa wrote:
nicoleojo wrote:Not that I'm trying to make excuses for traveling, yet again, with their young kids, but could it be that they had to be out of there apartment a few days before they got the keys to the house? That is the only excuse I have about them doing this.

Disclaimer: I haven't watched their vlogs in over a week, so I don't know if I am missing any info on this.

This could be true since Kyra posted about having trouble finding a hotel. I for sure wouldn't wait until the last minute to book a hotel, so it's possible this was a spur of the moment decision. However, if the sole reason was not being in their apartment then they could have just booked a room in a hotel less than eight hours (I think someone posted that) away.
How do they even book hotels? In my area no one under 21 can rent a hotel room.
Where I am and the states surrounding me you only have to be 18.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

OT, but it seems tomorrow we all need to watch Bramty's vlog cause she's gonna talk about the fake friendships in the youtube mommmy community lol.
Expecting it to be about Kyra and Keren since those two (plus Britney and Karlee) are the ones she has interacted with
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:OT, but it seems tomorrow we all need to watch Bramty's vlog cause she's gonna talk about the fake friendships in the youtube mommmy community lol.
Expecting it to be about Kyra and Keren since those two (plus Britney and Karlee) are the ones she has interacted with

I think it's Keren
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Amanda-L wrote:
Notachild wrote:
Screenshot_2017-06-11-14-40-05-1.png
Argh! He's looking more and more like Zelda from Terrahawks.

Seriously, take plant away from the vlog title and you have a very apt description of that thumbnail
[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] I'm so glad "heart" is back!

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

I'm already sorry for him when they'll be living in the new house... They'll let him cry it out for hours...
Kyra doesn't let him cry longer at the moment because they live in a tiny apartment and it's too loud for her ears...

I'm against this method, but I believe she isn't doing it right, or what do you think?

I think having a routine is good, but putting a child to bed who is clearly not tired enough to sleep (Kyra even said it herself) and then have him scream for hours seems cruel to me.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

so many freaking grown ups defending Oscar's behaviour in the comments, saying they have the same relationship with their husband after 15 or 20 years, saying things like "we are always goofy and joking and happy". I can't believe how many adults think this is okay and the proof of a healthy relationship.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

d4865 wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote:OT, but it seems tomorrow we all need to watch Bramty's vlog cause she's gonna talk about the fake friendships in the youtube mommmy community lol.

I think it's Keren
I don't think so. Khoa liked bramty's tweet and RT-ed it. Guess it's one of the smaller youtubers like Elle from elleandbabes. Not Kyra, she'll be shooting herself in the foot. Butt buddies are rabid fans, they'll tear her down.

Return to “OKBaby”