JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Unread post by smom12 »

Lucyall wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:
whattheactual wrote:I'm not whattheactual.
I will say that I do know her though.
Lmao. Just checked to see if anything was fishy, and noticed that IS you. So I merged it back to whattheactual.
Nice try though Image
Is this a moment where we should say whattheactual fuck?!??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sitting here all
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 90f552.png[/img]

girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

Happinessnstuff wrote:
kiwi wrote:$7000/mo is not a lot when you have 7 children to take care of. Esp if that's before taxes, which have to be a total nightmare for YTers.
That was when she was posting 2 times a week. I bet it's more now.

The $7400 screenshot was right after VEDA, so it seemed like a lucrative month for them uploading every single day, but since someone posted that screenshot of her socialblade I'm pretty sure her numbers are up since VEDA even, so I think you're right, it's probably more than that now. I think she made a good choice to do weekday vlogs, to make up for Chris's lack of income (I don't believe the "other sources of income" for a second, I bet he just gets paid by his mom to be her handyman). Say what you want about Jess, but she is busting her ass with youtube lately. It's not as easy as it seems. I totally disagree with people who say youtube isn't a job or that there is going to be a gap in employment for all youtubers, youtube is a real job and she's getting paid very well for it.

In the newest video I was SO HAPPY when Addie was fussing over having the bow on her head. Maybe she'll be spared from Jess's horrible obsession. Watch her grow up to hate Disneyland too.

In regards to the Disneyland trip: I am always curious as to why they never let Tommy and Caden come with them since they live in the area or at the very least why Chris ends up going to Disneyland instead of spending time with his kids while he's there. Could be a custody issue though. I am on Team Take All the Kids on One Trip and just have normal kid birthday parties for them on their birthdays. It's probably just a matter of opinion, but if they are going to be spending money on all these trips with the kids anyway, why not just save up for one big one a year that they can all go on? Maybe they are still too young for this though and they'll do that when they get older, I don't know.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I feel like the Disneyland birthday thing is an excuse for jess to get to go multiple times a year

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"DON'T BE CHEATERS!" Recap

Jess is sitting in the Walmart parking lot in her car and complaining (sort of) about how Chris's rental car doesn't have tinted windows, so she looks weird to people talking to her camera. The joys of exploiting your chil--I mean being a YouTube mom!
Apparently she's stressing. If she doesn't do something 110% perfectly, she'd rather just not do it at all. She's nervous because she's at Walmart getting supplies for the Cub Scout meeting. The twins have a physical for kindergarten and of course, she's doing everything last minute.
Quick shots of getting artwork stuff and then back home to see Chris holding Addie. Landen looks upset because he just woke up from a nap as well. Kyson and Kaden ask why they're going to the doctor and if they're getting shots. Jess says they are up to date on them.
Apparently she uses #13 from Sephora for her lipcolor. I have no idea what that means as I have no Sephora near me for probably 200 miles
Riding in the car, Jess says her shoe broke and they are 30 minutes from home because that's where the doctor is. It's not a good day. Lilia, on the other hand, says she's having a great day.
The kids are actually sitting somewhat nicely in the waiting room. I'm surprised. Addie hates her bow and fusses until Jess takes it off. Lawl. Kaden and Kyson get called back to be seen.
Kaden is taller and skinnier than Kyson. Kaden takes his vision test, then Kyson does. Jess says they keep trying to give each other the answers. Ah, kids. She says it's good they weren't identical because then they'd be switching places a lot in school.
Various shots of having hearing and blood pressure checked, then...finger pricks. The boys do not look happy, Kyson especially (I feel your pain, kid). Chris is surprisingly calming to Kyson as he gets his done, although (unsurprisingly) Kyson still gets upset.
Back home, Jess's shoe is still broken. I'm being reminded of when Fantasia won American Idol ("I BROKE MY SHOE!").
Going to Cub Scouts and Mimi is going to join them to help out with the other kids. Landen thinks he's part of it. Jess is seemingly good with the Scouts. Mimi films it and rolls a ball with Landen. The Scouts do an artsy thing, because...Jessica?
Back home, Kyson and Kaden love on Sadie. Jess is tired, but the kids still have to be fed, bathed, and put to bed. Addie wanted to nap the entire time at Cub Scouts, but instead she gets the boob at home while hooked to her monitor.
Jess and Addie end the vlog.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I feel like the Disneyland birthday thing is an excuse for jess to get to go multiple times a year

Ya cause she never got to go so she lives via Lilia

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Jess really can't function without Mimi, not as a parent and not as a scout leader

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Kyson is really terrified of any kind of shot or needle. He's just much more sensitive than the other kids, even Landon doesn't seem bothered by doctors visits or things like that and Kaden is totally a pro. I sometimes think Kyson is the one who misses out on Drake not being a part of their lives the most. Kaden seems easygoing and not overly in need of affection, and Landen is basically Chris's son, Kyson sometimes gets lost in the shuffle imo. It was nice that Chris held onto him while he got the finger prick and played the daddy role but I don't think they really have a strong bond. More like uncle-nephew ... maybe one day Drake will come around and spend more time with the boys, I could see Kyson really finding happiness in that.

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Why did they need to bring Lilia, Landen, and Addie to the twins appointment? also is it really necessary to vlog at the Dr.s office Jess? and you know you have too many fucking kids when you constantly need someone to help out to even do daily activities if I were Mimi I wouldn't put up with her shit!
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Did anyone else feel tension between Chris and Jess at the end of the vlog when he was sitting on the other side of the couch on the iPad ? usually he says something at the end of the vlog or makes a face at the camera he didn't even look up or say anything.. I felt tension between them but that could just be me
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:Did anyone else feel tension between Chris and Jess at the end of the vlog when he was sitting on the other side of the couch on the iPad ? usually he says something at the end of the vlog or makes a face at the camera he didn't even look up or say anything.. I felt tension between them but that could just be me
she is gonna throw a little cheesy PDA in her next video haha
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

WhatTheActual Fuck. Image

marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Kyson acts that way because jess always makes jokes "you want shots!?" And gets them all rowled up and upset and says "I'm joking!!" She has conditioned them to be afraid because she's trying to get an emotional reaction on camera. It's pathetic. I also think they get in with an employee they know, they can bring in 3 guests and since addie doesn't need a ticket, it's free.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Why didn't she put the damn camera down and help unstress the boys before they got the finger poke, instead of faking sympathy after they were done?

Also....get a fucking babysitter for the cubscout meetings
lovelyloohh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lovelyloohh »

It is so annoying when she says what's up fam. I also don't understand why she thinks it's okay to film Kyson and Kaden's appointment. Put the camera down and focus on your children. If I was that nurse I would be very uncomfortable with her filming me. I can only imagine how awkward it must be for the doctors and nurses she films during appointments while they're trying to do their job. Those children have no privacy at all even at a doctor's appointment. Poor Kyson was so nervous and upset and all she could think about was having the camera on and filming.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Yes the filming people irks me so much. My brother in law is a doctor and says some of his patients are a (small) youtube family and it makes him so uncomfortable that they film everything with the intent of posting it online. Jess must make so many people uncomfortable- store clerks, doctors, the kids teachers, and I bet she doesn't ask if they're okay with it. And even if they said they didn't want to be filmed she'd probably just hyena laugh and continue doing it. I get wanting to film your kids, I do it all the time, but I'd feel so weird if I knew my mother posted all our home movies online and thousands of people were watching them. I hope one (or all) of the kids rebel and refuse to be on camera.
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

hannahbanana wrote:
Lmao. Just checked to see if anything was fishy, and noticed that IS you. So I merged it back to whattheactual.
Nice try though Image
HAHAHAHA oh my god. 0/10 shit attempt at trying to fool us whattheactual

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

soma31 wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:
Nice try though Image
HAHAHAHA oh my god. 0/10 shit attempt at trying to fool us whattheactual

This attempt was worse than that time in what, 2014 (?) when Vanessa came on her thread and tried to pretend she wasn't herselfImage

mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:Why did they need to bring Lilia, Landen, and Addie to the twins appointment? also is it really necessary to vlog at the Dr.s office Jess? and you know you have too many fucking kids when you constantly need someone to help out to even do daily activities if I were Mimi I wouldn't put up with her shit!
Because how else would everybody know that she has 5 kids?! She loves the attention she gets from having birthed an entire football team.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

[quote="MamaJoAnna"]"FEELING OUT OF CONTROL." Recap

Jess enjoys summer break and having the kids home/not having to do school runs, but at the same time she's going a little crazy (uh, what parent doesn't?).

Addie had a blowout at the bowling alley and so they carry her out naked. Classy. After 5 kids shouldn't she have some knowledge by now to have backup? (says the recapper with only one child but would rather jump off a cliff than have 5)

/quote]

Sorry, I'm a bit behind but I just wanna say that I really love your recaps. They allow me to not have to watch the vlogs and you commentary is always spot on :D . Hope your son had a good birthday!
ukcheesefeind
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ukcheesefeind »

Why do T and C not get one on one trips for there birthdays?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”