Samika Vlogs. Part #2

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Unread post by littlebaby »

pattys wrote:Sam's right, other family vloggers have made it clear that most of their income is from brand deals and not views.

I dont watch ellie and jared, they look so weird to me. Children of the corn type weird but did her son also ride a bike at two years old? What makes her child so smart?
They both (Noah and Jackson) had balancing bikes which is basically just a bike without pedals short enough for them to walk it around while they're sitting on it. They learn their balance a lot younger and a lot more naturally than if they tried learning how to ride a bike from a tricycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And Ollie can't even ride his balance bike. Although I blame Bryan and Missy for that. He's had it since he was two, I think, and he's only recently gotten to play with it often. And that's only because Bryan and Missy can sit on their butts out back and let him roll around.
Sorry for going so far OT.
Love these people. They're just such a pleasure to watch!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
hera
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hera »

lol all of this is kind of OT but noah seems so athletically inclined, and I can't wait to see him start playing sports! i bet sam's having the time of his life teaching him.

pj and bela (jenn's grandma) in the vlogs today were so freaking cute. you can tell where pj gets some of her expressions from!!! bela is such a nice presence in the vlogs, and it's so nice that jenn has these memories to hold onto. i hope her grandfather is doing okay since she said he wasn't doing too well. :(
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

lol, poor PJ! her hair cut is like a bowl cut, but worse
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

snowbaby95 wrote:lol, poor PJ! her hair cut is like a bowl cut, but worse
lol i saw jen's IG story of pj, she's cut but that hair? :lol:. did they cut her hair themselves?

sis stop!
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

bam wrote:
lol i saw jen's IG story of pj, she's cut but that hair? :lol:. did they cut her hair themselves?
Yes, she's adorable! But that hair cut...
and yea Jenn cut PJ's hair! Using standard scissors nonetheless
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

bam wrote:
lol i saw jen's IG story of pj, she's cut but that hair? Image. did they cut her hair themselves?

sis stop!
And once again, Ellie makes it all.about herself! She's the last person I would want leading young women. But I suppose she is the perfect Utah Mormon role model. Married at 18, trying to pop out babies, and doing well financially.

bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

^ can't we just enjoy samika in peace? :lol:

i agree. as an lds, i would say jen is a better role model. she just sees the positive in everyone and every situation, and it's not fake! you can see how compassionate she is and is respectful of everyone. she's just great imo.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Did she cut her hair before the back was growing faster? I did that with my LO I cut her hair into a bowl cut to chop off the mullet lol and then it grew 500x faster and past her shoulders all one length

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

gymchick43 wrote:Did she cut her hair before the back was growing faster? I did that with my LO I cut her hair into a bowl cut to chop off the mullet lol and then it grew 500x faster and past her shoulders all one length

I did the same, my daughters hair grew super fast in the back and so slow on top. We cut her hair into the cutest little bob and it grew out so much nicer. Little girls don't need mullets lol.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

bam wrote:^ can't we just enjoy samika in peace? Image

i agree. as an lds, i would say jen is a better role model. she just sees the positive in everyone and every situation, and it's not fake! you can see how compassionate she is and is respectful of everyone. she's just great imo.
Jenn is an awesome role model for anyone. I am sorry. I wasn't slamming your religion. I put it badly. I really meant that Ellie thinks she's an excellent role model. There are other LDS on YouTube that are good role models too. Too much attention is paid to people like Ellie and Carlie Butler. So I will shut up about Mormons and stick to Samika. I apologise.

bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

lmmomSD wrote:

Jenn is an awesome role model for anyone. I am sorry. I wasn't slamming your religion. I put it badly. I really meant that Ellie thinks she's an excellent role model. There are other LDS on YouTube that are good role models too. Too much attention is paid to people like Ellie and Carlie Butler. So I will shut up about Mormons and stick to Samika. I apologise.

lol no worries! i totally agree with your post! :P
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

lmmomSD wrote:

lol no worries! i totally agree with your post! :P my 1st sentence was geared towards ellie. she always butts in with her narcissistic ass, even on samika's posts. i'm sorry if that came off differently, i can't english sometimes :lol:
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

staceybrax wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:Did she cut her hair before the back was growing faster? I did that with my LO I cut her hair into a bowl cut to chop off the mullet lol and then it grew 500x faster and past her shoulders all one length

I did the same, my daughters hair grew super fast in the back and so slow on top. We cut her hair into the cutest little bob and it grew out so much nicer. Little girls don't need mullets lol.

Oops, didn't mean to like this post, I was trying to quote it.

Anyway, they could have taken her to at least super cuts to even out her hair a little! If that was what Jenn was trying to do. Plus, the whole cutting hair promotes growth is a rumor.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

snowbaby95 wrote:
staceybrax wrote:

Oops, didn't mean to like this post, I was trying to quote it.

Anyway, they could have taken her to at least super cuts to even out her hair a little! If that was what Jenn was trying to do. Plus, the whole cutting hair promotes growth is a rumor.
I don't know if cutting hair helps it grow faster but it does help it grow in neater instead of a super long mullet lol. But i agree, they should of taken Penelope to a proper hairdresser instead of just hacking at her hair.

hera
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hera »

i think that they just wanted a quick solution to fix pj's hair for the summer months since she's bound to be hot, and both of them said it was getting hard to manage. I don't think it's that big of a deal if jenn wanted to cut it, but i wish that she used better scissors so it wouldn't damage pj's hair. it hurt my heart when they held up the regular scissors because that really encourages split ends!

I definitely agree about jenn being a better role model than ellie. the vibes that i get from samika, in general, are so positive and loving compared to other youtube fams. you can tell that they are grounded and have decent heads on their shoulders. it's also nice to see sam being so appreciative to the famika for being understanding and supportive as they're rolling out more ads. i respect how transparent they are with their audience and recognize that they need their viewers to support them. it's also awesome that sam got that recognition from that company or whatever that helps them organize sponsorships b/c they said that they're using his video from google (i think) as an example for how they want other influencers to present a product.

lol i hope this post doesn't seem too ass-kissy, but i genuinely love watching them and seeing their family grow, especially after being exposed to all of the other less than stellar youtube families, samika really is the top for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

I'm gutted they cut her hair, it's not the best hair cut and I think her little ponytails looked so cute!
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Oh that haircut is just awful. I never thought she was very cute to begin with (yeah yeah, I'm an asshole.) and that hack job just makes it worse.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

The hair cut makes her look even more like Sam! She's his little twin but has Jenn's heart shaped face.
djcbcn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by djcbcn »

I think pj has sams color but she looks like Jen!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”