Aleiasteenmama Part 1

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Aleiasteenmama Part 1

Unread post by Panda714 »

80085 wrote:
Panda714 wrote:I think what she meant by having planned to be pregnant by not was more about her life plan. Like where she saw herself today when she was 12.

I'm not too bent on the wedding issue simply because weddings are a fucking farce. Anyone ever looked up the price difference between a wedding and a birthday party of the same head count? It's insane how much is overcharged.

Who knows, maybe Sean did find a new job or they've got a plan in place we aren't privy to. Someone on her Q&A video asked how she hopes to make another kid work so maybe she'll tell us
I don't care that they're not married. I just know that they've been "planning" to get married since their 1 year anniversary and I'm pretty sure Nikole said they'd get married after one year. I get that Nikole doesn't care they're not married but I know that if she had the money she's be walking down the aisle tomorrow. That being said, she cannot afford another kid.
I mean, there's plenty of things people would do tomorrow if they had the money. Doesnt necessarily mean too much. A wedding is as expensive or decent as you make it. They might not be married yet for tax reasons or Sean's just waiting to find the right ring or way to propose

She actually addressed and clarified the Baby #2 thing in the second video of the Q&A.
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LaurenXo »

I feel like her clarification confused me more.... she dont want a baby right now yet her birth control has been expired and you havent replaced it? And she was taking pregnancy tests. After some google research it says implanon is somewhat effective after expiry, but like most medications is not as potent. Idk maybe I am just a more simple person, I dont want a baby right now so I use birth control, if I wanted one I would go off it. I don't really understand playing games like letting your IUD/implanon expire or skipping pills, although a lot of women seem to do it.

I also shook my head when she said you dont plan for catastrophic events, obviously thats true to some extent but its important to save for a rainy day because you never know what might happen. Like just now she cant afford to get her laptop fixed and is on food stamps, neither of which is the end of the world but why chance having a baby if you know you arent financially prepared?
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

LaurenXo wrote:I feel like her clarification confused me more.... she dont want a baby right now yet her birth control has been expired and you havent replaced it? And she was taking pregnancy tests. After some google research it says implanon is somewhat effective after expiry, but like most medications is not as potent. Idk maybe I am just a more simple person, I dont want a baby right now so I use birth control, if I wanted one I would go off it. I don't really understand playing games like letting your IUD/implanon expire or skipping pills, although a lot of women seem to do it.

I also shook my head when she said you dont plan for catastrophic events, obviously thats true to some extent but its important to save for a rainy day because you never know what might happen. Like just now she cant afford to get her laptop fixed and is on food stamps, neither of which is the end of the world but why chance having a baby if you know you arent financially prepared?
I can't fault her for taking the tests. I have an IUD and I felt weird recently so I tested. She did mention she just got a raise so there's a chance they're still fiddling with the budget numbers a bit
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

Yeah, I don't see it as clarification. Her comment on the "Technology Hates Me" video literally said "I want to have another baby we are not doing anything to prevent it so it could be any time now (;"

I've always liked how she seemed so level-headed and self-aware. That's why the baby talk took me aback a little bit. And she talks about how she doesn't want to go to work and get drained every day and have no energy when she gets home, so she wants to be her own boss in some capacity and/or make a difference in the world. I think she could if she set a deliberate course for it. I hope she does one day.
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

I love Nikole but I really believe that if she wants to have another baby at the absolute minimum she needs to sign a long lease so she has security, Sean needs a full time job in case she gets sick and needs a lot of time off in pregnancy and she needs to build up an emergency savings fund so they don't find themselves in desperate situations like they have in the past.

She could already have all the lined up, I don't follow her that closely and haven't watched all the latest@videos. Even if she isn't in that spot yet it wouldn't take very long to get there since she works so hard. I just would HATE to see her pregnant, sick, unable to work, poor and getting kicked out of her house with no lease to protect her. I know that sounds morbid and worst case scenario but the poor girl seems to have the worst luck so she needs to plan for these things
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

annapaulndaniel wrote:I love Nikole but I really believe that if she wants to have another baby at the absolute minimum she needs to sign a long lease so she has security, Sean needs a full time job in case she gets sick and needs a lot of time off in pregnancy and she needs to build up an emergency savings fund so they don't find themselves in desperate situations like they have in the past.

She could already have all the lined up, I don't follow her that closely and haven't watched all the latest@videos. Even if she isn't in that spot yet it wouldn't take very long to get there since she works so hard. I just would HATE to see her pregnant, sick, unable to work, poor and getting kicked out of her house with no lease to protect her. I know that sounds morbid and worst case scenario but the poor girl seems to have the worst luck so she needs to plan for these things
Exactly... like these things have happened more then once to her, and I can unfortunately see it happening again. I know she mentioned still collecting food stamps and when I looked up the maximum income to qualify based on family size its really not a lot so they aren't rolling in money. Not that theres anything wrong with food stamps btw. Like I said before no one plans to be evicted or lose their job but most people who are financially stable plan for a rainy day by saving money for one.
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

from what I gathered in the video she Said she was gonna be TRYING to have a baby since she was upset thst time she thought she was pregnant and see wasn't. she was also bummed because she was pregnant at the same time as her co worker.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

She can be just as irresponsible as other YT teen moms. It's just by comparison that you can see she does work hard. But she also thinks that getting paid a dollar or two above minimum wage is "good money", and Sean is still unemployed. Why? Why can't he find a job? They shouldn't even be entertaining the thought of having a baby. They spent so much time with Aleia living in an RV and then a freaking motel. That's not okay. They still have a LONG way to go. Nikole has enthusiasm and is optimistic, but it seems like Sean is not on the same page, and without further education for both, they'll be depending on minimum wage jobs forever. Those kind of jobs end easily. She is not realistic about finances. Maggie is a disaster waiting to happen, again. Just another weight around their ankles IMO. That won't be a good role model for Aleia either.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Dhatkat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dhatkat »

What did you guys think of her new budgeting video? It seems a little crazy that they only spend 200$ for groceries a month.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I have no idea how they buy a months worth of groceries for $200 a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
banksyChic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by banksyChic »

Can you get every food group at the dollar store? Is there anything fresh there? I guess they buy food exclusively from there.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

She might have had her food stamps fixed and $200 is what the FS doesn't covers sinxe there's three of them. But they've also eat hamburger helper and that sort, so it maybe cheap.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Stores like the 99 cents store do sell pretty good fresh veggies now, for people who really need to and are struggle it is very possible to live off there groceries especially for a family of only three people. I commended her sharing that she even shops there because of judgment, but people do it all the time, instead of spending $4 or five dollars for a case of water you can get the same at the 99.

Dhatkat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dhatkat »

I wish she dressed aleia a little bit nicer, she's so cute

OopsAgain1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OopsAgain1 »

Aleia is dressed just fine. Out of all the things to bitch about you are complaining about the way she dresses her child which is how any child her age dresses.

Different clothes wouldn't make her any more cute or less cuter...pshhh
Dhatkat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dhatkat »

OopsAgain1 wrote:Aleia is dressed just fine. Out of all the things to bitch about you are complaining about the way she dresses her child which is how any child her age dresses.

Different clothes wouldn't make her any more cute or less cuter...pshhh
Calm down we are allowed to say whatever we want on these threads

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

I can't believe that they want another baby, their living situation looks barely decent. They could fix the house a little bit nicer, think about Aleia and when she is going to go to school, if they are going to have another baby right now they are going to become indigent. it doesn't look liek they are too ok with money, honestly. :?
I wonder if that dress was bought for the purpose. She said that she was going to wear it a lot...stretchy, comfy kind of dress that works well with a pregnant belly that grows... let's see.
up all night, got demons to fight
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

I just watched her new video. When Aleia is out in the pool and Nicole walks to go inside it looks like she already has a baby bump

jacqueline94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jacqueline94 »

So I just watched her latest video and she is either going to cut her hours to 20 hours a week or quit her job completely. I don't think that's a good idea. Maybe she is pregnant?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

jacqueline94 wrote:So I just watched her latest video and she is either going to cut her hours to 20 hours a week or quit her job completely. I don't think that's a good idea. Maybe she is pregnant?
I don't think it's a good idea either. Sean just got a job, so I can understand her wanting to cut back on hours to spend more time at home but I don't think she should quit. I know she likes to say they're making enough money to live comfortably but their house is shit, their car is shit and when she did her budget video it sounded like they live pay check to pay check.
I think it would be smarter if she cuts back to 20 hours, live off Sean's wage and save her wage. It would save their asses if they end up in the same situation they were in last year (homeless and in a hotel) or if they do have a baby they have money saved to cover them when Nicole finishes up work.

I wonder why they don't put aleia in kindergarten? Then Nicole could work while aleia is at school, and be home when aleia is. Aleia is so smart and I think she would love to be in school.

Return to “A-H”