JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

She literally looks like at least 80% of adults I've seen at Disneyland. Wearing some kind of character shirt, ears or a snapback, etc. and I've been about a dozen times over the last 3 years. That's part of the fun. At least she's not wasting money on buying herself new Disney shirts every time she goes? Y'all would bitch if she wasted her money on that and Bitch when she doesn't.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

CamilaCabello wrote:She literally looks like at least 80% of adults I've seen at Disneyland. Wearing some kind of character shirt, ears or a snapback, etc. and I've been about a dozen times over the last 3 years. That's part of the fun. At least she's not wasting money on buying herself new Disney shirts every time she goes? Y'all would bitch if she wasted her money on that and Bitch when she doesn't.
It's NOT that she looks like a tourist that is the problem....She looks like a gross hooker in that outfit. Buy some new disney crap so randome dudes aren't putting $1 bills in her camel toe shorts.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Bahahahaha! hahahaha Fleshy thigh alert!

Yuck.
ericauda
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ericauda »

Those shorts.... how is she comfortable??

Her sleeping practices are so incredibly unsafe and unnecessarily so. I would love to know how addy was sleeping when she stopped breathing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I thought it was funny.... Like, they are humans. Nobody has ever made a joke about not liking a kid/getting rid of a kid? Geez. So many perfect people here.
As mentioned before, it's about context—he clearly doesn't like/love all of Jess's kids equally.

Like damn Becky, just because your husband and you make the same joke doesn't mean anyone here is criticizing you. People need to stop taking criticism on Jess personal.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Does she not realise that she has gained so much weight? She can't get away with wearing that stuff anymore. She is not mega overweight but those clothes make her look like she is.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

dazzled wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:I thought it was funny.... Like, they are humans. Nobody has ever made a joke about not liking a kid/getting rid of a kid? Geez. So many perfect people here.
As mentioned before, it's about context—he clearly doesn't like/love all of Jess's kids equally.

Like damn Becky, just because your husband and you make the same joke doesn't mean anyone here is criticizing you. People need to stop taking criticism on Jess personal.
How did I make it personal?? Im criticizing the people here not claiming to be criticized. :|
Everyone here picks apart every single thing Jessica does as if nobody here has ever made a mistake in life. Some of the things I understand like the way she lets Addie sleep some of the things come across as the poster being seriously immature. That's all.
Like a video will barely be uploaded and people come here picking it apart.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Shawn2011 wrote:Does she not realise that she has gained so much weight? She can't get away with wearing that stuff anymore. She is not mega overweight but those clothes make her look like she is.
Jess has a pretty face (I know people love to pick it apart but come on, she does) and her figure's just kind of an average mom bod but her clothes are all so weird and unflattering. Does she shop exclusively at the clearance section of Forever 21? I don't understand where she even finds this stuff.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

If I was a mom of the kids in the Lion's Den It'd get on my nerves that she lets her giant baby and her toddler crawl around everywhere when she's supposed to be watching like ten five year olds. Leave your freaking kids at home! I don't see why Chris couldn't be there with them while she takes the class. Actually, I do - I have a theory that stranger's children sort of terrify Jess. She's fine with her own kids but sometimes she's kind of awkward in the vlogs with other people's kids and if she was alone with so many I bet she wouldn't know what to do with herself.
Rihanna
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Ew. Anyone else notice that anytime her and Chris talked to eachother in that video, she stared at his mouth? Gross.

And I'm dreading the Disney videos next week. They are always exactly the same. We do not need to watch you walking around and going on rides Jess.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

luci417 wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:Does she not realise that she has gained so much weight? She can't get away with wearing that stuff anymore. She is not mega overweight but those clothes make her look like she is.
Jess has a pretty face (I know people love to pick it apart but come on, she does) and her figure's just kind of an average mom bod but her clothes are all so weird and unflattering. Does she shop exclusively at the clearance section of Forever 21? I don't understand where she even finds this stuff.
She dresses like she's still in high school.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Next thread: Jesss and the high school wardrobe
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Ew. Anyone else notice that anytime her and Chris talked to eachother in that video, she stared at his mouth? Gross.

And I'm dreading the Disney videos next week. They are always exactly the same. We do not need to watch you walking around and going on rides Jess.

Ya, I think I will be skipping out on next weeks videos.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

CamilaCabello wrote:She literally looks like at least 80% of adults I've seen at Disneyland. Wearing some kind of character shirt, ears or a snapback, etc. and I've been about a dozen times over the last 3 years. That's part of the fun. At least she's not wasting money on buying herself new Disney shirts every time she goes? Y'all would bitch if she wasted her money on that and Bitch when she doesn't.
I agree. I think she just doesn't know how to dress for her new size. She actually has thighs now and sadly they just don't make shirts for gals like us. I've searched everywhere for shorts that don't ride up my crotch and let my ass/thighs breathe. They don't exist lol. It sucks though because I'm sure it's hot ass balls outside so naturally she wanted to wear some shorts. Some capris or even workout shorts may have worked better

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Okay so she's just gonna let Addie suffocate back there? Ms I only leave the monitor off when I am watching her is such a fucking liar.

Chelidonia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chelidonia »

SamanthaLovettx wrote:[img ]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 11bae4.png[/img]

Look at addie Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Somebody post this on the Addie's sleeping habit thread, so it doesn't get lost (I would do it but I don't know how to post images, they don't show up for me)
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

fingusername wrote:
It's NOT that she looks like a tourist that is the problem....She looks like a gross hooker in that outfit. Buy some new disney crap so randome dudes aren't putting $1 bills in her camel toe shorts.
Exactly. Did you not see my original post? I said Janelle did it right. She looked adorable. Jess looks ridiculous. You want to dress like Mickey? Cool. But there are ways to do it without looking like a hot fucking mess. The shorts are too short, the shirt is cut too low, and the hat. And the nails. She looked like Mickey puked on her.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Blackswan wrote:Next thread: Jesss and the high school wardrobe
Jesssfam: Forever 21/16*
JesssFam: Seventeen Again (But Not Pregnant This Time)
*I can't figure out how to get strikethrough to work on this forum.
Rihanna
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

smom12 wrote:
fingusername wrote:
Exactly. Did you not see my original post? I said Janelle did it right. She looked adorable. Jess looks ridiculous. You want to dress like Mickey? Cool. But there are ways to do it without looking like a hot fucking mess. The shorts are too short, the shirt is cut too low, and the hat. And the nails. She looked like Mickey puked on her.

The shirt isn't cut low. It's fucken stretched from bf 100 kids in it.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Blackswan wrote:
smom12 wrote:
fingusername wrote: It's NOT that she looks like a tourist that is the problem....She looks like a gross hooker in that outfit. Buy some new disney crap so randome dudes aren't putting $1 bills in her camel toe shorts.

The shirt isn't cut low. It's fucken stretched from bf 100 kids in it.
Omg. You're right [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... f614a1.jpg[/img]

Return to “JesssFam”