E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Unread post by onbreak »

My grandma and my aunt dropped their middle names and changed it to their maiden names on their licenses .. they still day their middle name .. now that giving your kid 4 names is trendy .. which middle name would you drop?
My husband doesn't have a middle name, his father was like, " what's the point?" so when we found out our the sex of our son he wanted him to be a Jr.. I was like nope he can have your name as a middle name
Taking any advice from the Kardashian crew is comical, especially baby naming. I remember on TMZ the guy was like , it'll be a directional name ... I was hoping it was Dew West, lmao

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

Middle names are also a regional thing. Plenty of places don't traditionally use middle names or use the mother's surname as a middle name. I have a middle name but my sister doesn't because her name is longer. It doesn't matter whether they have middle names or not, what's messed up is the Mecham reasoning.

Regarding a pregnancy announcement. There's a very high chance they'll say they were not ttcing but conceived a miraculous rainbow baby because women can be much more fertile after miscarriages.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

I've been going back and watching vlogs and updates from Ellie's pregnancy with Calvin because I'm pregnant. I just cannot understand why Jared makes all of the thumbnails Ellie grimacing when her cervix is being checked. That is just so damn creepy. Just filming such a private moment is questionable, but to make it the thumbnail is gross. Does he have any respect for her?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

glamour1225 wrote:
Caisflame wrote:I don't watch them often but was just thinking of something. I wonder what they would name a girl if Ellie gets pregnant with one. Their family doesn't give middle names to girls so that they can use their maiden name and husband's last name (barf). A name reveal wouldn't be as fun and exciting for just a first name. I assume they'd follow the tradition of no middle name. I also wonder how the viewers would react to them stating why they don't give middle names to girls. Bonnie got quite a few comments talking about how sexist it was when she said something about it.
When I got married I actually did exactly this and took my husband's last name and changed my middle name to my maiden name. So why not just do this? If you're going to legally change your last name it is just as easy to change your middle name at the same time. At least it was for me. Why should a girl have to go 1/5 or more of her life with no middle name? And why should getting married be the sole priority of her life? Oh yeah, because... Mormon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This exactly. Getting married is the one time in your life they give you absolutely no trouble about changing your name, so give a girl some options. Leaving a female absolutely no option by not giving her a middle name (not offensive in theory) and then telling her from a young age that the reason is so she can take her husband's name offends me to the very core.
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

Jennifer NMN Mecham--->That would drive me crazy.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

youmustbecrazy wrote:Woah.

I haven't watched their blogs for a long time. Probably since they were planning their house. But man, what a change. They are so different to the last ones I remember watching. Sure, there will always be areas we can nitpick on but they have definitely improved. I mean most of the stuff people are complaining about is pretty minor. It's just easy to see a drastic difference since I haven't watched them in a long time, because I was getting to the point of being beyond hate watching them. They were too boring and fake to hate. They seem a lot more like the old Ellie and Jared now.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

blahblahblahhh wrote:
youmustbecrazy wrote:Woah.

I haven't watched their blogs for a long time. Probably since they were planning their house. But man, what a change. They are so different to the last ones I remember watching. Sure, there will always be areas we can nitpick on but they have definitely improved. I mean most of the stuff people are complaining about is pretty minor. It's just easy to see a drastic difference since I haven't watched them in a long time, because I was getting to the point of being beyond hate watching them. They were too boring and fake to hate. They seem a lot more like the old Ellie and Jared now.

Right?

Makes me wonder what recent vlog they managed to find.

Definitely not the MD pregnant reveal where they called the IF couples, or any of the ones where Ellie is complaining/being a bitch or dismissing Jackson...

Such minor stuff.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

amyfalafal wrote:I still think there will be a Father's Day pregnancy announcement.
This will be a million shades of fucked up if they do this again.
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

For those wondering, the vlog today she has always wanted to practice her handwriting. Don't bother wasting your time watching it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

may8675 wrote:For those wondering, the vlog today she has always wanted to practice her handwriting. Don't bother wasting your time watching it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
It's ALL ABOUT ELLIE! She FINALLY found something she could do just for herself! She works so hard and does so much for her family, she finally finally found a way for some time JUST FOR HER!

oh, wait.....
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I didn't bother watching the vlog from several days ago, but the whole WE WERE ROBBED vlog? Click bait or were they really robbed?
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Playsinrain wrote:I didn't bother watching the vlog from several days ago, but the whole WE WERE ROBBED vlog? Click bait or were they really robbed?
I was wondering the same but didn't bother watching.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

They did one of those train rides for kids and there was a fake train robbery. It was barely mentioned in the vlog but somehow it got the title.
valeryjackson
Talker
Talker

Unread post by valeryjackson »

Playsinrain wrote:I didn't bother watching the vlog from several days ago, but the whole WE WERE ROBBED vlog? Click bait or were they really robbed?
clickbait, they were on an historic train and there were fake bandits and robbers for entertainment
roxanne5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by roxanne5 »

Holy crap I wish I had the time to take a full blown COURSE on how to make my handwriting pretty. SOOO fun :roll:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Pency wrote:They did one of those train rides for kids and there was a fake train robbery. It was barely mentioned in the vlog but somehow it got the title.
thanks, i figured it wasn't real since it wasn't discussed here.
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

Playsinrain wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:I still think there will be a Father's Day pregnancy announcement.
This will be a million shades of fucked up if they do this again.
IKR! I'm sure even the viewers who worship them would realise it's all about the views if they pulled this crap again. Even if she happens to be pregnant, which I HIGHLY doubt, I don't think they would risk the backlash of announcing on Father's Day.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Today's vlog and that thumbnail are just so ridiculous. Ellie lives in a weird fantasy world and Jared just encourages her like she's "simple" and adorable.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I want her pregnant just to see her get "fat"

phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

So Ellie buys freaking paper and a "pretty" pen to practice her handwriting, but Jackson had to wait for his birthday to get a ball.
Jesus, did you learn ANYTHING in school, Ellie? ANYTHING AT ALL?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”