DailyDesperateToGoViral Part 89

Coolowl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDesperateToGoViral Part 89

Unread post by Coolowl »

I live in Orlando and it's been pretty gross here since around April. First we were really dry and hot with a drought, and now the wet season is here with it's lovely humid muggy weather. Those who live by the water have a bit of relief but it is still hot.

If c&k attend and they go to their summer house it will probably not be as bad since it's close to the water.
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

So Missy, jeff and papa all had on grey shirts but the person at 6:40 in the kitchen looks like they had big breast or wide chest with a grey shirt.
So either someone unloaded it before and it was just papa walking around in the kitchen or their secret housekeeper.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Coolowl wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:When did Bryan and Jared mention the stupid vacay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jared on twitch and Bryan in yesterday's vlog but it wasn't official just that it's in the works.
thanks

dassit25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dassit25 »

I caught this in the opening moments of today's vlog. Not only did they totally ignore Fin standing up but Missy was right next to him and walked away while Bryan kept yapping. I don't care how coordinated your kid is, one wrong move and down you go. Anytime my 4 year old tried that , I would yell at her to get down and explain she'd get hurt. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... f16ff5.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... e08e94.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 4066fa.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Are we sure they are going to FL? Ellie's sister recently went to HI, and I imagine she would want to go there to "keep up."

Then again, her other sister (and parents) are currently in FL....
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

HelloSweetie wrote:Are we sure they are going to FL? Ellie's sister recently went to HI, and I imagine she would want to go there to "keep up."

I don't C&K would travel that far to be honest.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
cynthiadancer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cynthiadancer »

Acbsktbll wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Are we sure they are going to FL? Ellie's sister recently went to HI, and I imagine she would want to go there to "keep up."

Maybe they will go to Costa Rica.. C&K will use the free trip they won and the others will tack on.
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

Acbsktbll wrote:

C&K as in Cullen and Katie have a summer house in FL.
Baconsgirl

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... fff0d0.png[/img]Saw this on C&Ks video. Are they kidding themselves?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I just can't cope with the shipping. They're 2 and almost 4, ffs. And Cullen goes along with it. He made some comment about Gaines having her tongue out after Bryan made that awful remark about Ollie bringing his balls.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

lmmomSD wrote:I just can't cope with the shipping. They're 2 and almost 4, ffs. And Cullen goes along with it. He made some comment about Gaines having her tongue out after Bryan made that awful remark about Ollie bringing his balls.

........I'm so uncomfortable.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Watched Cullen and Katie. He was more vague about the vacay. Talked how busy the next 4-5 weeks were going to be. Maybe they aren't as into it as the bumps and the mechams are (I hope not). Interesting how many comments on their vlog saying they didn't like the bumps and more.

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

dassit25 wrote:I caught this in the opening moments of today's vlog. Not only did they totally ignore Fin standing up but Missy was right next to him and walked away while Bryan kept yapping. I don't care how coordinated your kid is, one wrong move and down you go. Anytime my 4 year old tried that , I would yell at her to get down and explain she'd get hurt. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... f16ff5.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... e08e94.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 4066fa.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Yeah if you keep watching you'll see him in the background completely climbed out of the seat and walking all over the table while whoever was holding the camera was rambling on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Coolowl wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:

C&K as in Cullen and Katie have a summer house in FL.
I was referring to the Hawaii part.

Baconsgirl

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 85cd7d.png[/img] Honestly feel like Bryan hacked my twitter to like. In the end I know it was an accident like

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

I just saw this on my FB timeline. The message is nice and all, but the footage definitely doesn't fit the quotes lol.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bambi_ wrote:I just saw this on my FB timeline. The message is nice and all, but the footage definitely doesn't fit the quotes lol.

Wow, they just snagged a bunch of vlog footage, huh? I saw Jared, and Bonnie and Joel, and Bryan, blecch.

Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

lmmomSD wrote:I just can't cope with the shipping. They're 2 and almost 4, ffs. And Cullen goes along with it. He made some comment about Gaines having her tongue out after Bryan made that awful remark about Ollie bringing his balls.

I have noticed that it's the dads that push it and the moms always seem very uncomfortable about it. On one of their last trips together I remember Bryan doing his shipping them together crap and Missy shaking her head No in the background looking really annoyed at him.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Coolowl wrote:

I have noticed that it's the dads that push it and the moms always seem very uncomfortable about it. On one of their last trips together I remember Bryan doing his shipping them together crap and Missy shaking her head No in the background looking really annoyed at him.
Honestly, it's the dads who run the channels and all their SM. It wasn't Missy or Ellie or Katie who wanted to start YT. In fact, the more you look at family vloggers, it seems like 90% of the channels were the dad's idea. From Shay to even smaller family channels, it's the deadbeat dads who don't have careers who seem to start these things!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

But once the money starts rolling in, the wives are all into it! The dads may have started the channels, but the wives are fine buying big houses, nice cars and high end things like Louis Vuitton bags and Burberry coats (and Jimmy Choos to wear once)
Bratayley is one family where the mom was the driving force behind it. And now she's a full on stage mom, telling her daughter to put school aside and post more Musicallys!

Return to “Daily Bumps”