C&K: LAY AT HOME PARENTS. PART 11

auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: LAY AT HOME PARENTS. PART 11

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

who cares wrote:Gotta love how many people in the comments are hating the idea of the annual "Vacay"! Every time those other 4 are in the vlogs I won't watch until they go home. Please let their schedules conflict all summer and we are subject to this!!
I REALLY hope Cullen and Katie take notice of all the negative comments regarding the vacation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

I, for one, quite enjoy the DBEJCK vacays. There's always so much to snark about, and good background footage of DB & EJ. I also find it quite entertaining to watch/analyze how Katie interacts with Missy and Ellie (aka dumb and dumber). I always feel that she's holding something back/trying her hardest to stay composed.

But for those of you who don't even enjoy a good DB/EJ hate-watch every once in a while, I can totally understand the irritation.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:I, for one, quite enjoy the DBEJCK vacays. Image There's always so much to snark about, and good background footage of DB & EJ. I also find it quite entertaining to watch/analyze how Katie interacts with Missy and Ellie (aka dumb and dumber). I always feel that she's holding something back/trying her hardest to stay composed. Image

But for those of you who don't even enjoy a good DB/EJ hate-watch every once in a while, I can totally understand the irritation. Image
Haha I am glad I'm not the only one! I love seeing how these couples and children act in the backgrounds of the other vlogs.

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Well C&K have some of DBs 12 year olds.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I have this mental image of Katie closing her bedroom door every night on those "vacays" (I really hate that term!) and heaving a huge sigh of relief that the day is over and she didn't snap or say 's you kidding me?" to either Missy or Ellie.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

lmmomSD wrote:I have this mental image of Katie closing her bedroom door every night on those "vacays" (I really hate that term!) and heaving a huge sigh of relief that the day is over and she didn't snap or say 's you kidding me?" to either Missy or Ellie.

or threatening Cullen with a divorce if he makes them do it again!

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I'm curious if June C is on here. If so, I liked your comments about the possible upcoming vacation. I hope C&K take notice that not everyone cares about this dumb "vacay".
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

lmmomSD wrote:I have this mental image of Katie closing her bedroom door every night on those "vacays" (I really hate that term!) and heaving a huge sigh of relief that the day is over and she didn't snap or say 's you kidding me?" to either Missy or Ellie.

I hope that's the case, but part of me thinks she truly likes the other women. Why, I will never know!!
Baconsgirl

workfromhomemom wrote:I'm curious if June C is on here. If so, I liked your comments about the possible upcoming vacation. I hope C&K take notice that not everyone cares about this dumb "vacay".
yeah I did too and commented and got attacked.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Baconsgirl wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:I'm curious if June C is on here. If so, I liked your comments about the possible upcoming vacation. I hope C&K take notice that not everyone cares about this dumb "vacay".

Jeez, some of those people get so butthurt! Who cares if another person doesn't want to see a DBEJCK vacation? And they say y'all are being rude. Pot, meet kettle.

Baconsgirl

lmmomSD wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:

Jeez, some of those people get so butthurt! Who cares if another person doesn't want to see a DBEJCK vacation? And they say y'all are being rude. Pot, meet kettle.

and I don't ever put a comment with a suggestion lol. I always make it supportive and just complain on here.

auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

Looks like a lot of the negative comments have been deleted from the comment section of the vlog.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

auntasaurus19 wrote:Looks like a lot of the negative comments have been deleted from the comment section of the vlog.
Sigh. I had hoped they were better than that.

PhoenixFeathers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixFeathers »

lmmomSD wrote:
auntasaurus19 wrote:Looks like a lot of the negative comments have been deleted from the comment section of the vlog.

I still see them. Unless there were even more before. There are still several comments about people not looking forward to dbejck.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:

Maybe they are just trying to be nice, they aren't deleting negative comments about themselves, but about others. I think thats a little different... idk..
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

"You know those days when you walk around the store and your body is aching." Sore from walking and shopping? Um, no. Sounds like a relaxing day to me.

It was pretty funny when Katie made the comment about hanging the mirrors and how they couldn't bang when the kids were sleeping.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

C&K: LAY AT HOME PARENTS. PART 11

For all the crap people give the bumps about their kids diet Gaines is just as bad if not worse. Eggo waffle for breakfast (sometimes toaster strudel) uncrustable for dinner or lunch box of Oreos on the table so I'm sure she got some of those as well.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:For all the crap people give the bumps about their kids diet Gaines is just as bad if not worse. Eggo waffle for breakfast (sometimes toaster strudel) uncrustable for dinner or lunch box of Oreos on the table so I'm sure she got some of those as well.

Just adding that I know Gaines is picky. My 3 year old is as well! He gets homemade pancakes and real peanut butter and jelly sandwiches though. I don't understand how Gaines went from a toddler/baby who had such a varied diet to so picky and eating almost nothing. My poor guy was picky from the moment he started solids, he even gags when he eats some things.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:For all the crap people give the bumps about their kids diet Gaines is just as bad if not worse. Eggo waffle for breakfast (sometimes toaster strudel) uncrustable for dinner or lunch box of Oreos on the table so I'm sure she got some of those as well.

And she's constantly eating those ice pops and suckers. There was an empty popsicle wrapper on the floor by Katie's feet today when they were playing with Gaines.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

askeptichere wrote:

And she's constantly eating those ice pops and suckers. There was an empty popsicle wrapper on the floor by Katie's feet today when they were playing with Gaines.

There was a bunch of trash on the floor. Not only the empty ice pop wrapper, but tissues and other stuff. I am not a good housekeeper, and my place is cluttered, but I don't leave trash on the floor, or let my kids. They know not to throw popsicle wrappers on the floor. Gaines is big enough to pick up her toys and put wrappers in the trash. There was stuff on the floor in the kitchen too. I don't want to start the debate about their cleanliness again, because people get so contentious, but leaving trash on the floor isn't good. There was trash on the floor when Katie was in the kitchen with Brooks in his walker a few weeks ago too.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”