E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Jensmith
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Unread post by Jensmith »

Pency wrote:I'm sure a handwriting course costs money, plus all the "fun" and "cute" supplies. Ellie will do anything if she can spend money.
I went on the website just to see the cost, and it one hundred dollars just to watch all the videos and stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think Ellie is lost. She has nothing she truly feels passionate about. Like Missy, Ellie has realized that motherhood isn't what she expected... it's hard. She's too competitive with her children to really enjoy them, and she's stuck at home 24/7 with a man that never even challenges her.

Another baby won't fix this problem. Sure it will put the focus on her again for the next few months or so, but eventually that baby will grow to become a child that Ellie will then also be competing with and that will require work. She needs to get this sorted out now. If arts and crafts interest her and this course really is about learning to write artfully, then maybe it is great she's trying to develop a new hobby/interest. If it's just something to pass the time until she is pregnant and can become obsessive about pregnancy and breastfeeding again, then E&J (and their channel) have a real problem that time is only going to make worse.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

HelloSweetie wrote:I think Ellie is lost. She has nothing she truly feels passionate about. Like Missy, Ellie has realized that motherhood isn't what she expected... it's hard. She's too competitive with her children to really enjoy them, and she's stuck at home 24/7 with a man that never even challenges her.

Another baby won't fix this problem. Sure it will put the focus on her again for the next few months or so, but eventually that baby will grow to become a child that Ellie will then also be competing with and that will require work. She needs to get this sorted out now. If arts and crafts interest her and this course really is about learning to write artfully, then maybe it is great she's trying to develop a new hobby/interest. If it's just something to pass the time until she is pregnant and can become obsessive about pregnancy and breastfeeding again, then E&J (and their channel) have a real problem that time is only going to make worse.

Remember her whole passive aggressive comment about how some moms like crafting, but give her a kitchen to clean and she's happy? Lol she said it so snarky too.

Nuna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nuna »

My opinion is that Ellie's hobby is spending money, and I really do think she is spending it as fast as it rolls in. Having the extra money has allowed her to keep up with and pass her sisters, but she gets jealous and sulky when it comes to things she cannot buy like the ability to write beautifully. Ellie can certainly build a nicer home than Bonnie or Ruby, or can afford nicer clothes than Julie, but she cannot buy the happiness and contentment that they seem to have with their lives. She cannot make them jealous that she has a nicer home if that makes sense? She cannot buy a more informed opinion about the world, or a husband that is willing to challenge instead of patronize and ass-kiss her. Ellie wants to beat her sisters and friends in all areas, but just doesn't have the money or ability to do it, and that is a hard pill to swallow.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Jensmith wrote:
Pency wrote:I'm sure a handwriting course costs money, plus all the "fun" and "cute" supplies. Ellie will do anything if she can spend money.
I went on the website just to see the cost, and it one hundred dollars just to watch all the videos and stuff.

I have not watched them since their MD announcement, is she taking calligraphy?

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Ugh those rain boots drive me crazy. Put your kids in some sneakers you nitwits.
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

Ducklings4 wrote:
Jensmith wrote:

I have not watched them since their MD announcement, is she taking calligraphy?

She described it as practicing her handwriting. It's possible Ellie doesn't know what she's taking.

Whatever it is it's still more important to Jared than Jackson learning to write his ABCs :?
beccadee1992
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by beccadee1992 »

Kinda ot but lol!!
Watched this movie today and omg its totally the mechams in a couple years!!! Every character exactly! The dad is a split image of jared personality and all the wife totally over everything is just like ellie. The oldest son trying to be perfecg and goody and the youngest doing as he pleases with no discipline!!!!Image

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
navarjul000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by navarjul000 »

Erin1215 wrote:Just watched today's vlog and I rarely post anything here but for crying out loud, can they please get those boys some tennis shoes to play outside in instead of those awful, bulky rain boots. I mean honest to God there is not a damn cloud in the sky. I don't know why this irks me so much but it's so annoying to me.
Seriously though! It bothers me so much. They could go to a Payless and get some cheap sketchers if they really don't want to spend a lot of money on shoes, anything but the rain boots. And it's probably so bad for their feet too. And all I can think of is how bad their feet must smell after wearing those things all. day. long.

IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

Didn't she say something once about one of her favourite things being cleaning the boys up after they play outside? I really doubt that if she's too lazy to even put appropriate footwear on them to go outside. Is it possible they are wearing the boots all the time because they have to get themselves ready? This is the same Ellie and Jared who never seemed to remember to have a diaper bag on them when the boys were babies.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Pency wrote:Ugh those rain boots drive me crazy. Put your kids in some sneakers you nitwits.
I'm on break at work right now and read your post, and, I shit you not, looked up to see a woman with her (2ish y/o) little girl walking by me. The girl was wearing rain boots.

I live in California. It's 90 degrees today. Image
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

This probably isn't the case for Ellie, but my 7 year old LOVES his rainboots and hardly wants to wear anything else...even to school. I dunno what it is! Drives me crazy but if he likes them I just let it be.
alandra25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alandra25 »

My 4 year old son loves his rain boots but when it's 70°+ outside he doesn't get to wear them because his feet get pretty smelly.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Yeah I get that kids want to wear certain shoes at certain times and you can't really talk a toddler out of things but I just don't see that being the issue here.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I get that kids can get stuck on certain clothing items, but rain boots in uneven rocky areas are a tripping hazard and just a bad idea. Plus it would be odd for both boys to insist on the rain boots.

I don't think it's what the boys want, I think it's Ellie's laziness. Since when is Jackson allowed an opinion?
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

HelloSweetie wrote:I get that kids can get stuck on certain clothing items, but rain boots in uneven rocky areas are a tripping hazard and just a bad idea. Plus it would be odd for both boys to insist on the rain boots.

I don't think it's what the boys want, I think it's Ellie's laziness. Since when is Jackson allowed an opinion?

Yeah it's I don't think it's what the boys want either. She did it last year with Jackson, bought him a new rain jacket and boots and he wore them every day until like July lol. It's like she only wants to buy one shoe for each season. This summer they will debut their new shoes and it will probably be that pair of red toms or crocs something until fall time...Makes her feel minimalistic and tidy.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

gymchick43 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I get that kids can get stuck on certain clothing items, but rain boots in uneven rocky areas are a tripping hazard and just a bad idea. Plus it would be odd for both boys to insist on the rain boots.

Yeah it's I don't think it's what the boys want either. She did it last year with Jackson, bought him a new rain jacket and boots and he wore them every day until like July lol. It's like she only wants to buy one shoe for each season. This summer they will debut their new shoes and it will probably be that pair of red toms or crocs something until fall time...Makes her feel minimalistic and tidy.

And Cal's moccasins all winter long Image
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

IceCreamCone wrote:Didn't she say something once about one of her favourite things being cleaning the boys up after they play outside? I really doubt that if she's too lazy to even put appropriate footwear on them to go outside. Is it possible they are wearing the boots all the time because they have to get themselves ready? This is the same Ellie and Jared who never seemed to remember to have a diaper bag on them when the boys were babies.
So she loves cleaning up dirty kids and dirty kitchens? She is so full of it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

Does anyone else have the Sling tv app? Every time I watch a show the commercial it plays is a Clear Blue ad with youtube videos of people finding out they are pregnant. Pretty sure one is a group of women outside of a mormon temple, but I could be totally wrong. I wonder if thats what E&J were trying to be a part of with the MD vlog? But they didn't use a digital, and I remember a couple people pointing that out as odd to them. Idk. Every time I see it i can't help but wonder and figured id mention it here especially after the ADT ad.

I could be way off, I'm not sure when the commercial started airing but I didn't see it until a good bit after MD. Feel free to ignore.
carol_argentina
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by carol_argentina »

Oh, now I'm sooooooooo sure they hate each other.

In this last vlog, they couldn't even follow a conversation at the table. Well, Ellie couldn't. She never can.

Her mind is far away, she doesn't want to be married to that guy anymore. She doesn't know him. She don't listen to him, she's miserable all day.
He wants to try to make things better, he tries hard... but she gave up years ago.

I actually like him very much! When he's alone or with his family. Being on his own, he speaks like a normal person and doesn't "ShayCarl".
You know, the unnatural over-excitement and yelling on every single thing on this planet.

Thank you for reading :love2:

Return to “Ellie and Jared”