JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

If Jess had of gone though wouldn't it just have been her, Lilia, and Addie since they are already close at Disneyland and the boys are home 6 hours away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

What is Lilia even wearing? It doesn't even look like a finished dress..hope jess didn't pay more than $10 for that thing
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:What is Lilia even wearing? It doesn't even look like a finished dress..hope jess didn't pay more than $10 for that thing
I can't figure it out either. It might look cute as a dress up thing if it looked finished. But it doesn't.

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

tessabravo wrote: Aladdin Scooby Doo. I love that. But we all know Jess would never put the boys other sister in a video

I already feel the cringe of their teacher when she asks "how many sisters do you have".

"3, we all have different dads/mom" Image

Uhm.
Imagine the poor kid Addie. "I have 6 brothers and sisters and none of them have the same mother and father as me, and none of them have the same mother and father as the others. And I also have my half brothers' half sister, and my half sister's step brother.
Oh my God.
Imagine being the teacher who actually has to draw her family tree.
Imagine adding Gabe and Amber's future kids "I also have my half sister's half siblings who are also my half sister's step brother's half siblings.
And if Ashley and her bf have a kid. "I also have my half brothers' half sibling."
And there's no doubt Drake is going to have another baby in 2018 or 2019: "my half brothers' half sibling but with another mother than my half brothers' half sister.
I have a headache just writing that mess down. Someone please stop these people.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Lyanna wrote:
tessabravo wrote: Aladdin Scooby Doo. I love that. But we all know Jess would never put the boys other sister in a video

I already feel the cringe of their teacher when she asks "how many sisters do you have".

Uhm.
Imagine the poor kid Addie. "I have 6 brothers and sisters and none of them have the same mother and father as me, and none of them have the same mother and father as the others. And I also have my half brothers' half sister, and my half sister's step brother.
Oh my God.
Imagine adding Gabe and Amber's future kids "I also have my half sister's half siblings who are also my half sister's step brother's half siblings.
And if Ashley and her bf have a kid. "I also have my half brothers' half sibling."
And there's no doubt Drake is going to have another baby in 2018 or 2019: "my half brothers' half sibling but with another mother than my half brothers' half sister.
I have a headache just writing that mess down. Someone please stop these people.
Literally if you drew out this family tree, Jess would be in the middle and the whole web will extend out from her. It is amazing how one woman (and yes I know that it is half the guy's fault too but in this case, the just seem like add ons) has managed to cause such a mess.
Lucyall
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyall »

notapnutmommy wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:What is Lilia even wearing? It doesn't even look like a finished dress..hope jess didn't pay more than $10 for that thing
I can't figure it out either. It might look cute as a dress up thing if it looked finished. But it doesn't.

I think it looks kinda cute - it's not OTT and covered in sequins, and it looks comfy at least! As opposed to Addoes in her Anna dress (who called that one!? Spot on Image)

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

ugh

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

webby wrote:ugh

Jess living through her kids and being obsessed with dressing them as princesses is gag worthy and disturbing on so many levels, she can die happy because of what???? Crazy as hell

LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

pennyajdg wrote:
webby wrote:ugh

Jess living through her kids and being obsessed with dressing them as princesses is gag worthy and disturbing on so many levels, she can die happy because of what???? Crazy as hell

Seriously, does she favor the girls or something?
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Omg this is going to sound mean but Addie looks like one of the little dwarves from Snow White! Usually she's so cute but the dress just doesn't do it for me

applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

One day Lilia is going to grow up and look at these Disney pictures and say, "I can't believe my mom dressed us up in matching outfits and we paraded around Disneyland like that. How embarrassing."
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

I honestly don't believe that she and Janell didn't plan getting pregnant at the same time, that would be too big coincidence. But then again, it's Modesto, where everyone seems to be a teen parent, except for Ben.

Jess, Janell, Gabe, Drake, Natalie, Nicole, Amber, and it goes on and on
LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

applebutter_dreams wrote:One day Lilia is going to grow up and look at these Disney pictures and say, "I can't believe my mom dressed us up in matching outfits and we paraded around Disneyland like that. How embarrassing."
We have passes to Disney world in fl and you see sooooo many families do that. You can tell they're touristy because they all buy their $30 personalized matchy matchy shirts from Etsy or dress in "theme" outfits like that.

I agree with whoever said it's too hot and I wouldn't want to be at Disney in the summer anyway. But I'm also 37 weeks pregnant so I'd be a bitchy grump anywhere haha
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

And the girl who was pregnant when Jess started dating Drake and he didn't know if the baby was his or not because she used to sleep with two different guys. Lol the whole thing looks like some bad scenario written by an alcoholic hollywood wannabe. But it's actually true and so many kids are involved in this mess.
ruby14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ruby14 »

Lucyall wrote:
notapnutmommy wrote:

I think it looks kinda cute - it's not OTT and covered in sequins, and it looks comfy at least! As opposed to Addoes in her Anna dress (who called that one!? Spot on Image)

I agree, I think it looks cute. It looks more like disneybounding than full on dressing up, which in general is better because of the weather and just who wants to walk around Disneyland in a floor length dress anyways (although some kids do still fully dress up, when I went I saw a girl in a floor length Belle dress).
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Um how would Ashley have kept Chris or Jessica from Tommys graduation? Lol Um last I checked it was a public-ish place. Chris is his dad, he has just as much right to be there as Ashley. Custodial parents don't "allow" non custodial parents to be present at events, it's very silly to assume Ashley has that power.

pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

I think we can all agree that after all we've seen these past few days Lilia was the best dressed out of all of them. Now I'm just wondering who is Jess dressed as today - Olaf or maybe Sven?
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

smom12 wrote:Next thread suggestion-
Jesssfam: Blended family when convenient for Jess.

Jesssfam: The Broken Blending or something

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Highlighter wrote:
Lyanna wrote:

Uhm.
Oh my God.
Literally if you drew out this family tree, Jess would be in the middle and the whole web will extend out from her. It is amazing how one woman (and yes I know that it is half the guy's fault too but in this case, the just seem like add ons) has managed to cause such a mess.
Dont forget Drakes daughter and Gabes future kids.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 3e4dec.png[/img]

Either Jess bought that dress from Savers or Disney is cutting back on design for those Elsa dresses Image

Return to “JesssFam”