• Advertisement

JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby tessabravo » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:52 pm

Highlighter wrote:
Lyanna wrote:
tessabravo wrote:Aladdin Scooby Doo. I love that. But we all know Jess would never put the boys other sister in a video

I already feel the cringe of their teacher when she asks "how many sisters do you have".

"3, we all have different dads/mom"

Uhm.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imagine the poor kid Addie. "I have 6 brothers and sisters and none of them have the same mother and father as me, and none of them have the same mother and father as the others. And I also have my half brothers' half sister, and my half sister's step brother.
Oh my God.
Imagine being the teacher who actually has to draw her family tree.
Imagine adding Gabe and Amber's future kids "I also have my half sister's half siblings who are also my half sister's step brother's half siblings.
And if Ashley and her bf have a kid. "I also have my half brothers' half sibling."
And there's no doubt Drake is going to have another baby in 2018 or 2019: "my half brothers' half sibling but with another mother than my half brothers' half sister.
I have a headache just writing that mess down. Someone please stop these people.

Literally if you drew out this family tree, Jess would be in the middle and the whole web will extend out from her. It is amazing how one woman (and yes I know that it is half the guy's fault too but in this case, the just seem like add ons) has managed to cause such a mess.

Dont forget Drakes daughter and Gabes future kids.

tessabravo
Informer

Advertisement

Postby tessabravo » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:55 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170615/cff857d0bd4059b86ec3f3de563e4dec.png[/img]

Either Jess bought that dress from Savers or Disney is cutting back on design for those Elsa dresses

tessabravo
Informer

Postby notapnutmommy » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:57 pm

cjl123 wrote:Um how would Ashley have kept Chris or Jessica from Tommys graduation? Lol Um last I checked it was a public-ish place. Chris is his dad, he has just as much right to be there as Ashley. Custodial parents don't "allow" non custodial parents to be present at events, it's very silly to assume Ashley has that power.

If you need tickets she could just not give him one. Sometimes you need them for events like that.

notapnutmommy
Talker

Postby tessabravo » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:57 pm

Shawn2011 wrote:I can't believe they pick a theme and all wear the same kind of outfits. That is so embarrassing.

Also how much is she trying to portray her own context in the thumbnail of that Lilia asking questions video? Lilia looks like she is sitting right next to Chris, looking up and him and smiling while Gabe looks like he knows nothing about her. It's all nonsense - Lilia was sitting squarely in the middle of her dads. Lilia is such a terrible talker - shouldn't she be easier to understand by now? And what is with all the cuts - every five seconds the video cuts away, most noticeably when Gabe said Lilia is like her mum in that she gets angry when she doesn't get her own way. I didn't hear any hyena laughing in the background then.

Lilia sounds like a 3 year old and i can barley understand her. Its because Jess will not stop baby talking her and doesn't talk to her like an actual child.

tessabravo
Informer

Postby tessabravo » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:01 pm

cjl123 wrote:
tessabravo wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170615/b4299f026dcb0fe37904bcab13fa189b.png[/img]

Poor Chris. He's probably thinking "why did i ever agree to this"

Honestly he sort of matched with Janelle and Alyna. I bet if Janelle was a red head Chris would have wanted to be with her instead.

At least Janelle wouldn't get married to a guy shes been dating for 3 months and has a baby younger than the damn relationship thats not even his.

tessabravo
Informer

Postby tessabravo » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:04 pm

2rcmeeksrichards2 wrote:
pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:Chris just posted a short video of Tommy graduating from kindergarten and I am wondering if he went there alone with Alladdyn or whether he took the whole gang including Janell and Alyna and Jess just made the whole thing about her and Adsense

I was wondering if he went? I'd like to think he has.

You can here a woman say "Go Tommy" or something like that, but no shouting from him. Maybe it was Jess? Probably Ashley. Gonna re-listen.

I think he went alone because he is probably bringing the boys home with him.

tessabravo
Informer

Postby tessabravo » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:07 pm

Aboogabooga wrote:
olemama wrote:
pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:Chris just posted a short video of Tommy graduating from kindergarten and I am wondering if he went there alone with Alladdyn or whether he took the whole gang including Janell and Alyna and Jess just made the whole thing about her and Adsense

Since Tommy is in school (or just graduating from it), my understanding is that this time is his biomom's time according to her visitation agreement with Chris. She did not have to invite Chris and Jess has no say on it. However evidently she allowed Chris to be there (good for her) but it was probably unacceptable to her that Jess with her motley crew show up. This was Tommy's day and the focus should be on what is best for him, not what's good for Jess's youtube channel.

I agree. Good for him for doing the right thing and not bringing her along. It's the least he could've done and it probably meant a lot to Tommy for him to be there.

I also like Tommys new hair cut. He's definitely the cutest out of the entire bunch.

Tommy is seriously the cutest out of all of them and Kyson or Landen being #2. And arent Tommy and Lilia the same age? And shes in what 2nd grade and he just finished Kinder???

tessabravo
Informer

Postby tessabravo » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:08 pm

missy-1010 wrote:I'm glad Jess didn't go. The whole time would be her disgusting laugh or her telling everyone within a 12 seat radius how much she loves her blended up crap family

Dont forget 11 minutes of her filming Adsense and yelling "Quit growing child*

tessabravo
Informer

Postby tessabravo » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:10 pm

Happinessnstuff wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:What the fuck is that choker she's wearing? Ew. She's so annoying that she thinks she's Ariel

I think she cut of a t-shirt and just left the collar on to look like a choker.

You can tell she did the choker and the sleeves because of the terrible edges and strings

tessabravo
Informer

Postby tessabravo » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:12 pm

pennyajdg wrote:
applebutter_dreams wrote:So speaking from a mother's perspective, I am willing to bet money that Ashley did not want Jess there at all. The way she talks about C&T pisses ME off, so I am sure it really angers the woman who actually birthed them. The way Jess is always going on and on about, "All of MY babies are here!" "I am so happy that MY boys are home!" You can be a loving stepmother without totally disrespecting their actual mother. I would think it was appropriate if Jess and Chris had full custody of them, but they do not even have 50/50. It is just grossly innappropriate. If someone took my kids and put them in videos and carried on and on about #blendedfamily bs, I would get my lawyer and make sure those kids were NOWHERE NEAR her videos.

Completely agree, my nieces step mom was exactly like Jess and it pissed my sister off, I commend anyone who can make step parenting and blended families work, because some people are petty and over step their bounds way to much. now her dad is divorced and she doesn't even see her ex step mom, which makes all those years off fakeness and claiming my niece as her own ten times worse smh

And I wouldn't put it past Jess to make some passive aggressive comment towards Ashley in a vlog about her not being able to attend.

Plus could you imagine how uncomfortable it would be for Ashley to see Jess and Addie right next to her and have to listen to her terrible Chanel laugh.

tessabravo
Informer

Postby tessabravo » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:14 pm

webby wrote:wouldn't be surprised if Alpine was vlogging the ceremony though

"If i cant go then you better get me some views!"

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

tessabravo
Informer

Postby webby » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:16 pm

LonelyTown wrote:
pennyajdg wrote:
webby wrote:ugh

Jess living through her kids and being obsessed with dressing them as princesses is gag worthy and disturbing on so many levels, she can die happy because of what???? Crazy as hell

Seriously, does she favor the girls or something?

rhetorical question

webby
Guru Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:22 pm

notapnutmommy wrote:
cjl123 wrote:Um how would Ashley have kept Chris or Jessica from Tommys graduation? Lol Um last I checked it was a public-ish place. Chris is his dad, he has just as much right to be there as Ashley. Custodial parents don't "allow" non custodial parents to be present at events, it's very silly to assume Ashley has that power.

If you need tickets she could just not give him one. Sometimes you need them for events like that.

Regardless of how Ashley feels about him she would be seriously immature if she didnt invite/give Chris a ticket to the graduation. He is their father.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby melody01010 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:45 pm

Are there any Disneyland CA resident passes? We just bought an annual one for $280 to all 4 Disney World parks in Orlando, and the rest of our family got 4 day resident passes for $180, Im a few hours behind on the forum so sorry if this is off topic now, but surely they didn't pay $300 per person?! That would be ridiculous

melody01010
Talker

Postby smom12 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:50 pm

melody01010 wrote:Are there any Disneyland CA resident passes? We just bought an annual one for $280 to all 4 Disney World parks in Orlando, and the rest of our family got 4 day resident passes for $180, Im a few hours behind on the forum so sorry if this is off topic now, but surely they didn't pay $300 per person?! That would be ridiculous

Omg I thought you were exaggerating.
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170616/7b46975a06ee4be741fa89fa7dbd148b.jpg[/img]

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby marinewife0920 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:57 pm

I have Disneyland annual passes and the so ca resident is a little over $300 but I'm blacked out all summer and Weekends which is fine. I won't go near that place in the summer, you can't even move it's so packed.
marinewife0920
True Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:00 pm

melody01010 wrote:Are there any Disneyland CA resident passes? We just bought an annual one for $280 to all 4 Disney World parks in Orlando, and the rest of our family got 4 day resident passes for $180, Im a few hours behind on the forum so sorry if this is off topic now, but surely they didn't pay $300 per person?! That would be ridiculous

For a while they had a socal resident special price but it's not valid during the summer

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby missy-1010 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:13 pm

Thread Title :
JessFam: Blending Families and Margaritas Since 2010

missy-1010
Gossiper

Postby pianogossiper » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:21 pm

missy-1010 wrote:Thread Title :
JessFam: Blending Families and Margaritas Since 2010

Jessssfam: blended, not stirred

pianogossiper
Informer

Postby pianogossiper » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:21 pm

I'm actually just going to double post to reprimand myself for that awful thread title suggestion, ehhh.

pianogossiper
Informer

Postby MamaJoAnna » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:25 pm

pianogossiper wrote:I'm actually just going to double post to reprimand myself for that awful thread title suggestion, ehhh.

Better than some of the other ones there have been...

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby applebutter_dreams » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:28 pm

LonelyTown wrote:
applebutter_dreams wrote:One day Lilia is going to grow up and look at these Disney pictures and say, "I can't believe my mom dressed us up in matching outfits and we paraded around Disneyland like that. How embarrassing."

We have passes to Disney world in fl and you see sooooo many families do that. You can tell they're touristy because they all buy their $30 personalized matchy matchy shirts from Etsy or dress in "theme" outfits like that.

I agree with whoever said it's too hot and I wouldn't want to be at Disney in the summer anyway. But I'm also 37 weeks pregnant so I'd be a bitchy grump anywhere haha

Lol I actually didn't know that. I went to Disney World once over 20 years ago and I went to Disneyland once over 10 years ago. It just seems so cringy to me. Like sure some Mickey ears are cute, but entirely matching families is just over the top lol.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
applebutter_dreams
Informer

Postby cjl123 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:30 pm

notapnutmommy wrote:

That would be seriously disgusting. Regardless I'm glad Chris and his mom(His grandma?) were able to go for tommy, he is such an adorable little boy.

cjl123
Informer

Postby dancingfireflame » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:44 pm

I'm assuming since Jess blocked Ashley when Ashley asked her to stop filming T&C, they have no communication. I'm sure Jess chose not to go because of that. I don't care who tries to light a fire up under my ass, but she doesn't care about those boys except when it comes to photo ops and getting ass pats. Or maybe there weren't enough tickets. Most places only give you four, obviously Ashley and Chris would be two. Then possibly her boyfriend and probably his mom.
I don't think for a second Ashley would stoop as low as to not include Chris. But being a mother myself if I was in her shoes, I would not include Jess after all the crap she has done.
I don't watch her videos anymore so I rely on recaps (thanks to all that provide them).
I also want to add:
She relies on Mimi too much and doesn't appreciate it. Let's be honest, Mimi isn't going to be around forever, then what is she going to do?
I was disgusted when she claimed Chris did 99% of the cleaning. She can help out, at least. I bet she doesn't even pick up after herself and treats him like a maid.
I can't believe he quit his job. He is such a mooch. If he's not working, there house should not look like that. How was his job not worth it?! What was he making $1/hr. I used to work retail driving 45 mins one way for $9/hr. It was still worth it. Her response to him having other forms of income is too vague of an excuse for me to believe it. Now I'm curious about their health care situation. I assumed he got health insurance through his job. Who is paying his child support?
I know what she posted as her monthly earning seems like a lot, but Youtubers usually have to pay 35% of their earnings to taxes at the end of the year. If she makes $7,400 every month at the end of the year after taxes that's only like $57,000. She would get the EIC credit for the kids so I'm not sure how that works out.
dancingfireflame
Gossiper

Postby fossilfinger » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:48 pm

dancingfireflame wrote: What was he making $1/hr. I used to work retail driving 45 mins one way for $9/hr. It was still worth it. Her response to him having other forms of income is too vague of an excuse for me to believe it. Now I'm curious about their health care situation. I assumed he got health insurance through his job. Who is paying his child support?

I don't really get that either. If his salary truly was not helping out, they must be making a LOT of money that $30-40K a year (I'm just going to assume he was making somewhere in that margin) was not helping at all. 45 minutes, while a pain, isn't really that bad, and also doesn't cost that much in gas. I think it's really weird when people say a job isn't worth the gas money because honestly, they're probably only spending $5 a day or less in gas.
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam