KKandBabyNoHands | Part 6

ecf997

Re: KKandBabyNoHands. PART #6

Unread post by ecf997 »

She's such a little brat, and Khoa's going to get sick of it (and her) sooner or later. I'm actually surprised Keren mentioned the truth about the fight; she's usually so fake and persistent about keeping up the happy little family facade. And what adult (or literally anyone over the age of 12) throws their phone when they're upset? I would never do that lmao my phone is so expensive I protect it with my life. She treats everything like it's so expendable.
murtmagurt
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by murtmagurt »

jowhy wrote:i think khoa should confront keren ASAP about her money problems, if he lets this go on forever they're gonna be broke in no time

sorry about the triple post i'm feeling really fired up about them today.
Tbh i feel like their fight she was talking about today was about money

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Mlburk wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:Wait in their vlog "we almost broke up" keren said she broke the spatula on the counter but today they both admitted keren broke it on khoas leg? Wtf why is she bragging about being an abusive bitch?
Yes! I caught that too! I mean that shit had to hurt wtf?!?!?
I wouldn't be surprised if they took that part out just to not get caught in a lie
murtmagurt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by murtmagurt »

Mlburk wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:Wait in their vlog "we almost broke up" keren said she broke the spatula on the counter but today they both admitted keren broke it on khoas leg? Wtf why is she bragging about being an abusive bitch?
Yes! I caught that too! I mean that shit had to hurt wtf?!?!?
I noticed that too???? Like why are you giggling about smacking ur fiance around?

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

It's not a huge deal or anything but the whole description stories always ending in 'Keren slapped me so hard' kind of rubs me the wrong way. I know Khoa is not being serious, but still, like if you switched the genders and kept saying 'Khoa hit me so hard' people probably wouldn't think it was funny, it'd be normalizing domestic violence.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

I totally believe she threw her phone at him now
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Unknowngirly wrote:I totally believe she threw her phone at him now
It's possible, but I feel like the phone wouldn't have completely shattered like that from hitting his body, unless maybe it hit him and then hit a hard surface facedown. I think it's plausible that she really did throw it at the floor. Who knows
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

ecf997 wrote:
It's possible, but I feel like the phone wouldn't have completely shattered like that from hitting his body, unless maybe it hit him and then hit a hard surface facedown. I think it's plausible that she really did throw it at the floor. Who knows
Possibly. We have seen her throw it on the ground even when they weren't fighting too. She annoys me so much. It's like she was proud of all the damage she did to her phone. She was smiling so much. How strange.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

CallieT wrote:It's not a huge deal or anything but the whole description stories always ending in 'Keren slapped me so hard' kind of rubs me the wrong way. I know Khoa is not being serious, but still, like if you switched the genders and kept saying 'Khoa hit me so hard' people probably wouldn't think it was funny, it'd be normalizing domestic violence.
It is domestic violence though. Hitting your husband with a spatula so hard it breaks is not OK, that is abuse and ya you're right if Khoa did that to her shit would hit the fan.
haremsforbidden
Talker
Talker

Unread post by haremsforbidden »

I give them a year and it will be over, Khoa is a very sensible hard working guy and Keren spends money like it grows on trees. I hope the two babies didn't hear the fight, not good at all and Keren we know you read here if you don't want to land your entitled ass in jail keep your hands to yourself. What you done to Khoa is very much against the law and is called domestic violence. Stop for just one minute and give thanks for how blessed you really are. Oh and set a budget I'm sure it will help with the fighting and make for a much better relationship.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Did anyone see this??

http://bzfd.it/2t7ANro

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
jowhy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jowhy »

Unknowngirly wrote:
ecf997 wrote:
Possibly. We have seen her throw it on the ground even when they weren't fighting too. She annoys me so much. It's like she was proud of all the damage she did to her phone. She was smiling so much. How strange.
holy shit YES. THIS.
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

I bet the argument was about her phone. Since she had an iPhone 6s plus, I bet she was mad that Khoa wouldn't let her get the 7 plus so she busted it in order to get a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
veghead
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by veghead »

She was obviously totally fine about her phone breaking bc it gave an excuse for Khoa to buy her a new 7 lol. Suuuuch a waste of money but what else is new
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Strawberry26 wrote:Did anyone see this??

http://bzfd.it/2t7ANro

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Narcissistic couples are NOT goals.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

She said Khoa make a comment that got to her and that started the argument. He probably made a joke about her not paying the electricity and because he wasn't kissing her ass she got pissed lol.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

She is so self absorbed... its disgusting. I don't get their relationship. How is he still with her after all this abuse? And she is so neglectful towards her children. And all the rave jokes (clearly they are NOT jokes). She just brushes it off with a giggle and a smirk. Either she is SUPER STUPID or she is seriously insanely conceited.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Khoa. Wake up. Take your children and run. I don't care HOW beautiful you think Keren is, her whole attitude STINKS!! She is rude, disrespectful, obnoxious, racist and incompetent. Do you realise that most all moms COOK for their family if they have been at home all day? Do you realise that 2 babies crying because
Is not some life or death emergency that keren portrays it to be! Ugh I am SO sick of Keren with her big red spotty moon face.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Pineapples wrote:Khoa. Wake up. Take your children and run. I don't care HOW beautiful you think Keren is, her whole attitude STINKS!! She is rude, disrespectful, obnoxious, racist and incompetent. Do you realise that most all moms COOK for their family if they have been at home all day? Do you realise that 2 babies crying because
Is not some life or death emergency that keren portrays it to be! Ugh I am SO sick of Keren with her big red spotty moon face.

Toe face.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

guineapeegz wrote:
She is so self absorbed... its disgusting. I don't get their relationship. How is he still with her after all this abuse? And she is so neglectful towards her children. And all the rave jokes (clearly they are NOT jokes). She just brushes it off with a giggle and a smirk. Either she is SUPER STUPID or she is seriously insanely conceited.
I just started watching and yes she is insanely conceited. She must not realize she looks like a foot.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”