• Advertisement
    

JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby pianogossiper » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:39 am

dazzled wrote:
cjl123 wrote:Um how would Ashley have kept Chris or Jessica from Tommys graduation? Lol Um last I checked it was a public-ish place. Chris is his dad, he has just as much right to be there as Ashley. Custodial parents don't "allow" non custodial parents to be present at events, it's very silly to assume Ashley has that power.

Maybe not Chris, but she could've told him that if he wants to come she doesn't want him to bring Jess with her, which I'd understand, and I think it'd be disrespectful if Jess had come anyway. Or maybe there's a limit as to how many people one kid could bring. For my high school graduation there were only two people per student allowed.


I agree that Chris likely isn't allowed on the school grounds unless he has Ashley's permission. He's picked them up before, but that's when his visitation/custody (I can't remember which he has) starts. So it will be on file that Chris is allowed to pick them up every X weekend and every X holiday.

I used to work in the office of the UKs version of elementary, every kid had a file stating who could pick them up and if there were any restrictions on that. I had one issue where I had to call the police because one kids grandma shown up, and she didn't have pick up rights. She said the mom and dad (the two who did) were in a car accident, but because they hadn't called to say "X is gonna pick up Y today" I couldn't release the child to them.

It's not that far fetched to say Ashley can keep Chris away. Though, it's also not far fetched to assume it was just Jesssss she refused to allow.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
pianogossiper
Informer
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:55 pm
Has thanked: 13338 times
Been thanked: 2497 times

Advertisement

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby pianogossiper » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:42 am

SamanthaLovettx wrote:I couldn't see that well but did anyone notice how addies new car seat was installed? From what I could see it looked to be waaay to upright especially for her age. I'm surprised "queen ERF car seat safety" will let something like that slide...


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


She's over 3 months old so on the E2F the level can be contained anywhere on the dark blue line, including its most upright recline. She also has relatively good head control, unless I see the little ball up close and it's clearly in the red, not something I think I can fault Jessss for


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
pianogossiper
Informer
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:55 pm
Has thanked: 13338 times
Been thanked: 2497 times

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby pianogossiper » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:59 am

Double post again to correct myself again - the E2F has a ball and a line, there's no 0-3 and 3+ month areas. As long as it's on the line and Adddddddddelyn Jesus Baby can tolerate the incline, there's no "too upright" for her age


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
pianogossiper
Informer
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:55 pm
Has thanked: 13338 times
Been thanked: 2497 times

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby Mamafirst » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:16 am

Yeah I'm glad Jess didn't go to the graduation either, whether it was cuz she wasn't allowed or chose not to on her own.
She isn't their mom, she's barely their stepmom. Those boys hardly see Jess and Chris, and they certainly don't provide a great deal for them. Even if they give child support, they're not the ones caring for them every day, taking them to and from school, activities, etc. Jess just exploits them on YT for her benefit against their mother's wishes no less.

Jess should have been respectful of Ashley to begin with, and who knows, by now she could have been on good terms with her and could have brought the whole gang along to see Tommy graduate. But, Jess is selfish and doesn't care about anyone but herself, so of course sometimes it's going to bite her in the ass. This time is one of those times I think.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mamafirst
Talker
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:52 am
Has thanked: 2445 times
Been thanked: 1303 times

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby mamaya10 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:10 am

marshmallowfluf wrote:She said "you do the kind of house work that doesn't matter.. like washing your clothes" lol so you don't wash clothes jess? I can totally see her sniffing clothes and being like "you can wear this again it doesn't even stink!"


Maybe she meant that he is only washing HIS clothes. My partner deos that sometimes as well, his clothes are dirty, he throws them in the washer and doesn't add mine or my daughters...
mamaya10
Informer
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 12:48 am
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 1120 times

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby megangold27 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:21 am

Ugh some of y'all are just so fucking extra and it kills me. Stop reaching so far to make it seem like these children have the worst lives. "Oh my god. Lilia has 47 half siblings. That will be sooo embarrassing for her to explain when she's older." "I can't believe Jessss put gaudy, glittery mouse ears on her seven year daughter to celebrate her birthday at Disney" "Jesssss didn't drag her 14 children six hours away to watch a kindergarten graduation. I bet it was because Ashley hates her." Just stooopppp.

The kids love each other and you know who is harping on the fact that they're all half/step siblings? You. Not them. Sure, that says a lot about Jess, but all of you act like having half/step siblings means anything at all for the kids and it doesn't. Stop worrying about how they'll have to explain their family tree in school, because honestly, Jesssss' terrible mistakes creates an opportunity for really meaningful discussions about different family structures and relationships when they're older. No matter how weird it may be to witness, Lilia is an incredibly lucky girl that her parents have the relationship that they do and that she is so close to her her brothers and sister even though she only shares one parent with them.

Sure, maybe Jess could have taken Lilia to a more educational, different place than Disney, but what if Lilia truly did want to go to Disney? You're seriously going to fault Jess for being able to afford to take herself, her husband, and her two daughters to an incredibly expensive destination vacation for her daughters birthday? Okay lol. Good for Jess, honestly. Maybe she is projecting all this shit on Lilia, who knows. But from what I can see, Lilia is truly enjoying her birthday trip, and I don't see what's wrong with that.

As for Tommys graduation, you literally have zero idea why she wasn't there. Honestly, I'm sure she and Ashley don't have a relationship, but it seems pretty far fetched to assume that Ashley banned her children's step mother from attending Tommy's graduation and that Chris and his mother would just happily go along with that. Perhaps Jess didn't want to drag her 18 children across the state of California to watch her step son in a 20 minute graduation ceremony only to turn around a few hours later. Seems a little bit more plausible to me.

I dunno, I love this forum but I feel like this is just turning into finding literally any reason to shit on Jess and it's honestly annoying. Yeah, she makes her kids' live so unnecessarily complicated in ways she shouldn't. Yeah, Addie's whole "sleep apnea" is just Jess being an idiot about safe sleeping. Sure, she hangs out with someone who probably is not be the best influence on her kids. Yes, she acts like a child when it comes to most things in her life. There's so many things we can talk about but what y'all have been bitching about literally boils down to the fact the despite the chaos she has made her entire family endure, her children have always had her. She has always been there for them. Whether it be her making them different shaped pancakes for literally every holiday, the annoying gushing at for every single kid on every single update, the blatant trash talking about Drake, the hideously expensive dance costumes, being a Cub Scout den leader, volunteering in their class rooms, honestly literally anything, Jess has been there. She has a fucking hoard of children, but at least she tries. Yeah, she met Chris 37 seconds after Drake left, but she has always been there and 100% present for all of her children and I think that says a fuck of a lot more about her than her putting Addy in some hideous, themed outfit at an amusement park.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
megangold27
Amateur
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:48 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 107 times

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby Blackswan » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:42 am

megangold27 wrote:Ugh some of y'all are just so fucking extra and it kills me. Stop reaching so far to make it seem like these children have the worst lives. "Oh my god. Lilia has 47 half siblings. That will be sooo embarrassing for her to explain when she's older." "I can't believe Jessss put gaudy, glittery mouse ears on her seven year daughter to celebrate her birthday at Disney" "Jesssss didn't drag her 14 children six hours away to watch a kindergarten graduation. I bet it was because Ashley hates her." Just stooopppp.

The kids love each other and you know who is harping on the fact that they're all half/step siblings? You. Not them. Sure, that says a lot about Jess, but all of you act like having half/step siblings means anything at all for the kids and it doesn't. Stop worrying about how they'll have to explain their family tree in school, because honestly, Jesssss' terrible mistakes creates an opportunity for really meaningful discussions about different family structures and relationships when they're older. No matter how weird it may be to witness, Lilia is an incredibly lucky girl that her parents have the relationship that they do and that she is so close to her her brothers and sister even though she only shares one parent with them.

Sure, maybe Jess could have taken Lilia to a more educational, different place than Disney, but what if Lilia truly did want to go to Disney? You're seriously going to fault Jess for being able to afford to take herself, her husband, and her two daughters to an incredibly expensive destination vacation for her daughters birthday? Okay lol. Good for Jess, honestly. Maybe she is projecting all this shit on Lilia, who knows. But from what I can see, Lilia is truly enjoying her birthday trip, and I don't see what's wrong with that.

As for Tommys graduation, you literally have zero idea why she wasn't there. Honestly, I'm sure she and Ashley don't have a relationship, but it seems pretty far fetched to assume that Ashley banned her children's step mother from attending Tommy's graduation and that Chris and his mother would just happily go along with that. Perhaps Jess didn't want to drag her 18 children across the state of California to watch her step son in a 20 minute graduation ceremony only to turn around a few hours later. Seems a little bit more plausible to me.

I dunno, I love this forum but I feel like this is just turning into finding literally any reason to shit on Jess and it's honestly annoying. Yeah, she makes her kids' live so unnecessarily complicated in ways she shouldn't. Yeah, Addie's whole "sleep apnea" is just Jess being an idiot about safe sleeping. Sure, she hangs out with someone who probably is not be the best influence on her kids. Yes, she acts like a child when it comes to most things in her life. There's so many things we can talk about but what y'all have been bitching about literally boils down to the fact the despite the chaos she has made her entire family endure, her children have always had her. She has always been there for them. Whether it be her making them different shaped pancakes for literally every holiday, the annoying gushing at for every single kid on every single update, the blatant trash talking about Drake, the hideously expensive dance costumes, being a Cub Scout den leader, volunteering in their class rooms, honestly literally anything, Jess has been there. She has a fucking hoard of children, but at least she tries. Yeah, she met Chris 37 seconds after Drake left, but she has always been there and 100% present for all of her children and I think that says a fuck of a lot more about her than her putting Addy in some hideous, themed outfit at an amusement park.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I read your first paragraph then stopped. Girl bye. Writing a book on defending Jess isn't going to make her likable. How long did this post take you to write? Bet you went back to check for grammatical errors too lol.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5954
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 14962 times

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby missy-1010 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:51 am

I wonder if Jess got rid of Addie's monitor on one of those Facebook groups or if she just has it tucked away somewhere.
This just proves she knows what happened was her fault and there was no need for the monitor.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:39 pm
Has thanked: 172 times
Been thanked: 4282 times

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby Sparklingdee » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:52 am

megangold27 wrote:The kids love each other and you know who is harping on the fact that they're all half/step siblings? You. Not them. Sure, that says a lot about Jess, but all of you act like having half/step siblings means anything at all for the kids and it doesn't. Stop worrying about how they'll have to explain their family tree in school, because honestly, Jesssss' terrible mistakes creates an opportunity for really meaningful discussions about different family structures and relationships when they're older. No matter how weird it may be to witness, Lilia is an incredibly lucky girl that her parents have the relationship that they do and that she is so close to her her brothers and sister even though she only shares one parent with them.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yes the kids love each other BUT there's no denying Lilia will come across a situation when she's older where she'll think jeez this is a bit embarrassing, listing TWELVE (for now) people in my immediate family. Who knows how many more kids Jess, Drake, Gabe, Amber etc will have in the next 10 years. Jess baby talks her now telling her WOWWW only the really lucky girls have 2 Daddy's but it wont be that amusing when the kids are 13/14/15/16 years old.
Sparklingdee
Informer
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:09 pm
Has thanked: 327 times
Been thanked: 2407 times

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby Blackswan » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:08 am

missy-1010 wrote:I wonder if Jess got rid of Addie's monitor on one of those Facebook groups or if she just has it tucked away somewhere.
This just proves she knows what happened was her fault and there was no need for the monitor.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That monitor originally could have gone to someone who really needed it.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5954
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 14962 times

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby pleasecleanyourhouse » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:18 am

Well, honestly Drake's kids are not Lilia's step/half siblings. Gabe's future kids are not the boys' or Addelyn's half/step siblings. Ashley's future kids (if she ever decides to have more) are not Lilia's, the boys' or Addelyn's step/half siblings. Some of you try to make it even more complicated than it is. Yes, this situation is a mess but not as big as some of you make it seem. Airabella is noone for Lilia and Logan is noone for the boys or Addie. They don't share blood or a parent. And there are plenty of weirdly mixed or huge families. Just look at the crazy Duggars - do you think it was easy for their kids to list all 20 siblings? No. Life is not easy. We all make mistakes. Some of us just make smaller mistakes, while Jess just spreads her legs to every man willing. I'm not trying to defend her because she is responsible for all the mess in her kids' lives, and yes that may be embarassing for them in the future (I would be if all my siblings had different baby daddies), all I want to say is that some of you overreact.
pleasecleanyourhouse
Amateur
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:34 am
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 392 times

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby Shawn2011 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:45 am

megangold27 wrote:Ugh some of y'all are just so fucking extra and it kills me. Stop reaching so far to make it seem like these children have the worst lives. "Oh my god. Lilia has 47 half siblings. That will be sooo embarrassing for her to explain when she's older." "I can't believe Jessss put gaudy, glittery mouse ears on her seven year daughter to celebrate her birthday at Disney" "Jesssss didn't drag her 14 children six hours away to watch a kindergarten graduation. I bet it was because Ashley hates her." Just stooopppp.

The kids love each other and you know who is harping on the fact that they're all half/step siblings? You. Not them. Sure, that says a lot about Jess, but all of you act like having half/step siblings means anything at all for the kids and it doesn't. Stop worrying about how they'll have to explain their family tree in school, because honestly, Jesssss' terrible mistakes creates an opportunity for really meaningful discussions about different family structures and relationships when they're older. No matter how weird it may be to witness, Lilia is an incredibly lucky girl that her parents have the relationship that they do and that she is so close to her her brothers and sister even though she only shares one parent with them.

Sure, maybe Jess could have taken Lilia to a more educational, different place than Disney, but what if Lilia truly did want to go to Disney? You're seriously going to fault Jess for being able to afford to take herself, her husband, and her two daughters to an incredibly expensive destination vacation for her daughters birthday? Okay lol. Good for Jess, honestly. Maybe she is projecting all this shit on Lilia, who knows. But from what I can see, Lilia is truly enjoying her birthday trip, and I don't see what's wrong with that.

As for Tommys graduation, you literally have zero idea why she wasn't there. Honestly, I'm sure she and Ashley don't have a relationship, but it seems pretty far fetched to assume that Ashley banned her children's step mother from attending Tommy's graduation and that Chris and his mother would just happily go along with that. Perhaps Jess didn't want to drag her 18 children across the state of California to watch her step son in a 20 minute graduation ceremony only to turn around a few hours later. Seems a little bit more plausible to me.

I dunno, I love this forum but I feel like this is just turning into finding literally any reason to shit on Jess and it's honestly annoying. Yeah, she makes her kids' live so unnecessarily complicated in ways she shouldn't. Yeah, Addie's whole "sleep apnea" is just Jess being an idiot about safe sleeping. Sure, she hangs out with someone who probably is not be the best influence on her kids. Yes, she acts like a child when it comes to most things in her life. There's so many things we can talk about but what y'all have been bitching about literally boils down to the fact the despite the chaos she has made her entire family endure, her children have always had her. She has always been there for them. Whether it be her making them different shaped pancakes for literally every holiday, the annoying gushing at for every single kid on every single update, the blatant trash talking about Drake, the hideously expensive dance costumes, being a Cub Scout den leader, volunteering in their class rooms, honestly literally anything, Jess has been there. She has a fucking hoard of children, but at least she tries. Yeah, she met Chris 37 seconds after Drake left, but she has always been there and 100% present for all of her children and I think that says a fuck of a lot more about her than her putting Addy in some hideous, themed outfit at an amusement park.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Have to agree with some of this. I often wonder how we would view her if she was a guy - a dad with full or majority custody of all those kids, doing all the day-to-day stuff she does would probably be roundly praised.

Having said that, she is so impulsive and can't think beyond the next five minutes, which are both terrible qualities.
Shawn2011
Gossiper
 
Posts: 895
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:30 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2249 times

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:54 am

cjl123 wrote:
olemama wrote:
cjl123 wrote:Um how would Ashley have kept Chris or Jessica from Tommys graduation? Lol Um last I checked it was a public-ish place. Chris is his dad, he has just as much right to be there as Ashley. Custodial parents don't "allow" non custodial parents to be present at events, it's very silly to assume Ashley has that power.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you need tickets she could just not give him one. Sometimes you need them for events like that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry but no. Public schools are not public-ish places. These events are usually by invitation only and when the biomom has custody of the children she has the right to decide who can walk on the school grounds and hang out with her children during school hours. Chris has the right to schedule a school conference with a teacher but he cannot just wander onto the school playground and hang out with the kids. And schools are usually made aware of custody/visitation agreements. For instance the biomom can stipulate that Chris cannot pick up the kids unless she gives her permission. When it is Chris's time he can get the kids.
Now, if the kids are playing in a baseball game in a public park, Chris can watch them and say hi and she can't stop it.


LOL what weird ass state do you live in where a custodial parent can determine if dad can go to a Kindergarten Graduation? Or any graduation for that matter? Or an art show? Swim meet? That is completely stupid.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

that isn't Chris and Ashleys situation at all. Ashley doesnt have sole custody, Chris sees the boys. He has already picked them up from school. He has visitation. What you are talking about would be if the dad had no contact/no set visitation he couldnt just show up (like Drake for instance cant just decide one day to pick the boys up from school. The teachers would be made aware of that) but no mater how WE feel about him he is their dad and he is involved in their life. Ashley would be in the wrong by not extending an invite to Chris to his childs graduation. Now, obviously Chris cant/wont pick up the boys from school when it isn't his time without Ashleys permission but things like graduations aren't normal circumstances and unless there is a no contact order, restraining order etc.. he has every right to be there.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2577
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 296 times
Been thanked: 9475 times

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:04 am

Blackswan wrote:
megangold27 wrote:Ugh some of y'all are just so fucking extra and it kills me. Stop reaching so far to make it seem like these children have the worst lives. "Oh my god. Lilia has 47 half siblings. That will be sooo embarrassing for her to explain when she's older." "I can't believe Jessss put gaudy, glittery mouse ears on her seven year daughter to celebrate her birthday at Disney" "Jesssss didn't drag her 14 children six hours away to watch a kindergarten graduation. I bet it was because Ashley hates her." Just stooopppp.

The kids love each other and you know who is harping on the fact that they're all half/step siblings? You. Not them. Sure, that says a lot about Jess, but all of you act like having half/step siblings means anything at all for the kids and it doesn't. Stop worrying about how they'll have to explain their family tree in school, because honestly, Jesssss' terrible mistakes creates an opportunity for really meaningful discussions about different family structures and relationships when they're older. No matter how weird it may be to witness, Lilia is an incredibly lucky girl that her parents have the relationship that they do and that she is so close to her her brothers and sister even though she only shares one parent with them.

Sure, maybe Jess could have taken Lilia to a more educational, different place than Disney, but what if Lilia truly did want to go to Disney? You're seriously going to fault Jess for being able to afford to take herself, her husband, and her two daughters to an incredibly expensive destination vacation for her daughters birthday? Okay lol. Good for Jess, honestly. Maybe she is projecting all this shit on Lilia, who knows. But from what I can see, Lilia is truly enjoying her birthday trip, and I don't see what's wrong with that.

As for Tommys graduation, you literally have zero idea why she wasn't there. Honestly, I'm sure she and Ashley don't have a relationship, but it seems pretty far fetched to assume that Ashley banned her children's step mother from attending Tommy's graduation and that Chris and his mother would just happily go along with that. Perhaps Jess didn't want to drag her 18 children across the state of California to watch her step son in a 20 minute graduation ceremony only to turn around a few hours later. Seems a little bit more plausible to me.

I dunno, I love this forum but I feel like this is just turning into finding literally any reason to shit on Jess and it's honestly annoying. Yeah, she makes her kids' live so unnecessarily complicated in ways she shouldn't. Yeah, Addie's whole "sleep apnea" is just Jess being an idiot about safe sleeping. Sure, she hangs out with someone who probably is not be the best influence on her kids. Yes, she acts like a child when it comes to most things in her life. There's so many things we can talk about but what y'all have been bitching about literally boils down to the fact the despite the chaos she has made her entire family endure, her children have always had her. She has always been there for them. Whether it be her making them different shaped pancakes for literally every holiday, the annoying gushing at for every single kid on every single update, the blatant trash talking about Drake, the hideously expensive dance costumes, being a Cub Scout den leader, volunteering in their class rooms, honestly literally anything, Jess has been there. She has a fucking hoard of children, but at least she tries. Yeah, she met Chris 37 seconds after Drake left, but she has always been there and 100% present for all of her children and I think that says a fuck of a lot more about her than her putting Addy in some hideous, themed outfit at an amusement park.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I read your first paragraph then stopped. Girl bye. Writing a book on defending Jess isn't going to make her likable. How long did this post take you to write? Bet you went back to check for grammatical errors too lol.


I knew you would be the first to reply when I was reading it originally. So predictable.People are allowed to have different opinions then yours. Youa re allowed to want to be here, gossiping about Jess but not take it to the level some people do here.
You are not the board police, if you dont like it and dont have anything to actually add to the conversation just keep scrolling. Stop telling people to leave because they dont agree with everything you say.
I actually find it interesting when people have different opinions on this board and there's nothing wrong with friendly debates. At the end of the day we are all gossiping about a stranger on an internet board so I dont think we should act all high and mighty over eachother.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2577
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 296 times
Been thanked: 9475 times

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby Captain Smooth » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:26 am

Jess, stop drinking alcohol, your eyebrows are all over the pace XD

Defending Jess topic: I think, if none of us knew her and we would meet her in school, or something, I don't think people would necessarily judge her. She would just be a girl with five kids, at which people most likely would just raise an eyebrow. Since we all know her entire journey, it's difficult not to see the chaos afflicted with it. Even if doesn't play a role in this exact moment, it still was and partially is a chaotic lifestyle (the moving debate from earlier this year) and we all know it comes from Jess' nearsightetness in life. If for some reason her marriage doesn't work out properly (she's just up to the 2-year mark, not alot), it's not going to get easier and all because she willingly put herself in this mess in the first place.
Captain Smooth
Gossiper
 
Posts: 554
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:40 am
Has thanked: 389 times
Been thanked: 2473 times

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby emloha_91 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:53 am

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
alandra25 wrote:That's some nasty looking pizza they're feeding addie. My kids were atleast a year old before I let them try pizza for the first time.Image

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk



Omg this is like the third time she has shown addie eating pizza. She is barely 7 months old! She's been eating solids for one freakin month and they are giving her pizza. Seriously awful! Why does she even bother starting them on avocado? Jesus dude

Guys don't you see ? She starts them off on avocado to see if they'll like guacamole on their future taco bell ;)
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
User avatar
emloha_91
Gossiper
 
Posts: 827
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:20 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 1498 times

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby MamaJoAnna » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:53 am

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I knew you would be the first to reply when I was reading it originally. So predictable.People are allowed to have different opinions then yours. Youa re allowed to want to be here, gossiping about Jess but not take it to the level some people do here.
You are not the board police, if you dont like it and dont have anything to actually add to the conversation just keep scrolling. Stop telling people to leave because they dont agree with everything you say.
I actually find it interesting when people have different opinions on this board and there's nothing wrong with friendly debates. At the end of the day we are all gossiping about a stranger on an internet board so I dont think we should act all high and mighty over eachother.


I wish I could thank this a million times. There's a difference between a minion and someone who doesn't necessarily approve of Jessica's life choices but at the same time doesn't criticize the size of her nose, the way you think she smells, etc.



Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Image
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3069
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am
Location: Virginia
Has thanked: 4363 times
Been thanked: 8208 times

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby emloha_91 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:57 am

PS I don't actually know if you get guacamole on taco bell as we don't have it here in the UK I don't think..
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
User avatar
emloha_91
Gossiper
 
Posts: 827
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:20 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 1498 times

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby smom12 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:17 am

So, if we can't talk about:
Her hideous outfits for kids
Her million and one baby daddies
Her not cleaning
Her not puttin the monitor on

And the 9 million other things that she does wrong,

What the fuck should we talk about, then???



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2949
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:18 pm
Has thanked: 2899 times
Been thanked: 17827 times

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby pinkdiamond_3 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:22 am

I'm a little confused with this board lately... I get that some people really rip Jessss to shreds, but none of it is ever random. It's always based on something she said or something we saw her do in a video. This is a GOSSIP forum. For us to poke fun and gossip about a girl who has been filming her life 24/7 for the last SEVEN YEARS. If Jess didn't want to be talked about, she shouldn't put it out there. And let's be honest - Jess likes to be talked about. She thrives off the drama and that's what makes her who she is. I'm sure there are Jess support boards out there! Maybe some of you should go there ;)

I, for one, have never said anything TOO harsh about Jess here, not my style. But when I see someone else say something heinous I just giggle and keep scrolling. She's not my friend, I don't need to defend her. Everyone needs to get on the same page around here, smh. I see nothing wrong with someone saying "keep scrolling or don't come on here" to someone else who is whole heartedly defending this chic. Smh.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
pinkdiamond_3
Talker
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:30 am
Has thanked: 555 times
Been thanked: 1945 times

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby pinkdiamond_3 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:23 am

Oops, I totally "shook my head" too many times in that post, my bad.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
pinkdiamond_3
Talker
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:30 am
Has thanked: 555 times
Been thanked: 1945 times

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby olemama » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:34 am

I'm not going to get involved in this custody/visitation debate anymore except to say that I live in Virginia. In this state, after a nasty divorce, the rights of each parent are defined by a custody/visitation court order. I am assuming CA is the same. What Chris and Ashley can and cannot do is defined by a court order, no matter what we think his and her rights should be. In this state the parent having custody can control who picks up the kids and who can see them during school hours. Usually schools are made aware if this is an issue. Schools do not want to be involved in nasty confrontations between exes during school hours. As I have already stated, an after-hours activity like a soccer game where anybody can attend is fair-game for a non-custodial parent. I know this because a close friend lost custody of her children and only had visitation every other weekend. Her ex was wealthy and hired effective lawyers. You would be amazed and horrified how the courts can legally limit contact by the parent who only has visitation.
olemama
Gossiper
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 201 times
Been thanked: 2033 times

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:44 am

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:I'm a little confused with this board lately... I get that some people really rip Jessss to shreds, but none of it is ever random. It's always based on something she said or something we saw her do in a video. This is a GOSSIP forum. For us to poke fun and gossip about a girl who has been filming her life 24/7 for the last SEVEN YEARS. If Jess didn't want to be talked about, she shouldn't put it out there. And let's be honest - Jess likes to be talked about. She thrives off the drama and that's what makes her who she is. I'm sure there are Jess support boards out there! Maybe some of you should go there ;)

I, for one, have never said anything TOO harsh about Jess here, not my style. But when I see someone else say something heinous I just giggle and keep scrolling. She's not my friend, I don't need to defend her. Everyone needs to get on the same page around here, smh. I see nothing wrong with someone saying "keep scrolling or don't come on here" to someone else who is whole heartedly defending this chic. Smh.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I think that is the point though. If you dont want to read it keep scrolling, if you want to have a friendly debate have at it but the being told to "girl bye" everytime you disagree with people is fucking ridiculous and immature. The fact is there is TONS about Jessica to gossip about, we dont need to make stuff up or reach/assume. However, if you are assuming things and reaching obviously there are going to be people who disagree so again, have a friendly debate. No need to police the boards and tell people what they can and cannot do.
Why should we leave just because we dont feel the need to call Jessicas friends kid ugly or talk about Ashley? Like, it is ridiculous that you are only allowed on the board if you like to make fun of kids looks or dissect every thing Jessica says?
I disagree with people here all the time and I am sure people disagree with me, both are OK. It is OK to say so, but why do you need to tell people to leave? If someone is bothering you so much it actually effects you maybe that means it is time for you to leave this site all together.

(Obviously a general you and not you specifically)
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2577
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 296 times
Been thanked: 9475 times

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby pinkdiamond_3 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:48 am

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:I'm a little confused with this board lately... I get that some people really rip Jessss to shreds, but none of it is ever random. It's always based on something she said or something we saw her do in a video. This is a GOSSIP forum. For us to poke fun and gossip about a girl who has been filming her life 24/7 for the last SEVEN YEARS. If Jess didn't want to be talked about, she shouldn't put it out there. And let's be honest - Jess likes to be talked about. She thrives off the drama and that's what makes her who she is. I'm sure there are Jess support boards out there! Maybe some of you should go there ;)

I, for one, have never said anything TOO harsh about Jess here, not my style. But when I see someone else say something heinous I just giggle and keep scrolling. She's not my friend, I don't need to defend her. Everyone needs to get on the same page around here, smh. I see nothing wrong with someone saying "keep scrolling or don't come on here" to someone else who is whole heartedly defending this chic. Smh.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I think that is the point though. If you dont want to read it keep scrolling, if you want to have a friendly debate have at it but the being told to "girl bye" everytime you disagree with people is fucking ridiculous and immature. The fact is there is TONS about Jessica to gossip about, we dont need to make stuff up or reach/assume. However, if you are assuming things and reaching obviously there are going to be people who disagree so again, have a friendly debate. No need to police the boards and tell people what they can and cannot do.
Why should we leave just because we dont feel the need to call Jessicas friends kid ugly or talk about Ashley? Like, it is ridiculous that you are only allowed on the board if you like to make fun of kids looks or dissect every thing Jessica says?
I disagree with people here all the time and I am sure people disagree with me, both are OK. It is OK to say so, but why do you need to tell people to leave? If someone is bothering you so much it actually effects you maybe that means it is time for you to leave this site all together.

(Obviously a general you and not you specifically)


Well, isn't that just it? If someone is bothering you so much that it actually effects you, then maybe it's time to leave the site, lol. That goes both ways. I mean, I don't care about any of this either way - like I said, I don't say anything too crazy, I was just throwing my two cents on the situation. But I see what you mean for sure. I just think it's a little bizarre for people to post huge paragraphs defending her and getting so angry at people who bash her. This entire site, every forum on every YT personality, it's about gossip. It's why it was created. To "talk shit."



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
pinkdiamond_3
Talker
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:30 am
Has thanked: 555 times
Been thanked: 1945 times

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:59 am

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:I'm a little confused with this board lately... I get that some people really rip Jessss to shreds, but none of it is ever random. It's always based on something she said or something we saw her do in a video. This is a GOSSIP forum. For us to poke fun and gossip about a girl who has been filming her life 24/7 for the last SEVEN YEARS. If Jess didn't want to be talked about, she shouldn't put it out there. And let's be honest - Jess likes to be talked about. She thrives off the drama and that's what makes her who she is. I'm sure there are Jess support boards out there! Maybe some of you should go there ;)

I, for one, have never said anything TOO harsh about Jess here, not my style. But when I see someone else say something heinous I just giggle and keep scrolling. She's not my friend, I don't need to defend her. Everyone needs to get on the same page around here, smh. I see nothing wrong with someone saying "keep scrolling or don't come on here" to someone else who is whole heartedly defending this chic. Smh.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I think that is the point though. If you dont want to read it keep scrolling, if you want to have a friendly debate have at it but the being told to "girl bye" everytime you disagree with people is fucking ridiculous and immature. The fact is there is TONS about Jessica to gossip about, we dont need to make stuff up or reach/assume. However, if you are assuming things and reaching obviously there are going to be people who disagree so again, have a friendly debate. No need to police the boards and tell people what they can and cannot do.
Why should we leave just because we dont feel the need to call Jessicas friends kid ugly or talk about Ashley? Like, it is ridiculous that you are only allowed on the board if you like to make fun of kids looks or dissect every thing Jessica says?
I disagree with people here all the time and I am sure people disagree with me, both are OK. It is OK to say so, but why do you need to tell people to leave? If someone is bothering you so much it actually effects you maybe that means it is time for you to leave this site all together.

(Obviously a general you and not you specifically)


Well, isn't that just it? If someone is bothering you so much that it actually effects you, then maybe it's time to leave the site, lol. That goes both ways. I mean, I don't care about any of this either way - like I said, I don't say anything too crazy, I was just throwing my two cents on the situation. But I see what you mean for sure. I just think it's a little bizarre for people to post huge paragraphs defending her and getting so angry at people who bash her. This entire site, every forum on every YT personality, it's about gossip. It's why it was created. To "talk shit."



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh 100%it goes both ways. Yes it was created to talk shit... about the youtuber not eachother.
People are free to talk about whatever they want, just aslong as they understand people are also allowed to disagree with them. That's all I am trying to say. It goes both ways.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2577
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 296 times
Been thanked: 9475 times

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement