JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

cjl123 wrote:
olemama wrote:
cjl123 wrote:Um how would Ashley have kept Chris or Jessica from Tommys graduation? Lol Um last I checked it was a public-ish place. Chris is his dad, he has just as much right to be there as Ashley. Custodial parents don't "allow" non custodial parents to be present at events, it's very silly to assume Ashley has that power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you need tickets she could just not give him one. Sometimes you need them for events like that.

Sorry but no. Public schools are not public-ish places. These events are usually by invitation only and when the biomom has custody of the children she has the right to decide who can walk on the school grounds and hang out with her children during school hours. Chris has the right to schedule a school conference with a teacher but he cannot just wander onto the school playground and hang out with the kids. And schools are usually made aware of custody/visitation agreements. For instance the biomom can stipulate that Chris cannot pick up the kids unless she gives her permission. When it is Chris's time he can get the kids.
Now, if the kids are playing in a baseball game in a public park, Chris can watch them and say hi and she can't stop it.
LOL what weird ass state do you live in where a custodial parent can determine if dad can go to a Kindergarten Graduation? Or any graduation for that matter? Or an art show? Swim meet? That is completely stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

that isn't Chris and Ashleys situation at all. Ashley doesnt have sole custody, Chris sees the boys. He has already picked them up from school. He has visitation. What you are talking about would be if the dad had no contact/no set visitation he couldnt just show up (like Drake for instance cant just decide one day to pick the boys up from school. The teachers would be made aware of that) but no mater how WE feel about him he is their dad and he is involved in their life. Ashley would be in the wrong by not extending an invite to Chris to his childs graduation. Now, obviously Chris cant/wont pick up the boys from school when it isn't his time without Ashleys permission but things like graduations aren't normal circumstances and unless there is a no contact order, restraining order etc.. he has every right to be there.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
megangold27 wrote:Ugh some of y'all are just so fucking extra and it kills me. Stop reaching so far to make it seem like these children have the worst lives. "Oh my god. Lilia has 47 half siblings. That will be sooo embarrassing for her to explain when she's older." "I can't believe Jessss put gaudy, glittery mouse ears on her seven year daughter to celebrate her birthday at Disney" "Jesssss didn't drag her 14 children six hours away to watch a kindergarten graduation. I bet it was because Ashley hates her." Just stooopppp.

The kids love each other and you know who is harping on the fact that they're all half/step siblings? You. Not them. Sure, that says a lot about Jess, but all of you act like having half/step siblings means anything at all for the kids and it doesn't. Stop worrying about how they'll have to explain their family tree in school, because honestly, Jesssss' terrible mistakes creates an opportunity for really meaningful discussions about different family structures and relationships when they're older. No matter how weird it may be to witness, Lilia is an incredibly lucky girl that her parents have the relationship that they do and that she is so close to her her brothers and sister even though she only shares one parent with them.

Sure, maybe Jess could have taken Lilia to a more educational, different place than Disney, but what if Lilia truly did want to go to Disney? You're seriously going to fault Jess for being able to afford to take herself, her husband, and her two daughters to an incredibly expensive destination vacation for her daughters birthday? Okay lol. Good for Jess, honestly. Maybe she is projecting all this shit on Lilia, who knows. But from what I can see, Lilia is truly enjoying her birthday trip, and I don't see what's wrong with that.

As for Tommys graduation, you literally have zero idea why she wasn't there. Honestly, I'm sure she and Ashley don't have a relationship, but it seems pretty far fetched to assume that Ashley banned her children's step mother from attending Tommy's graduation and that Chris and his mother would just happily go along with that. Perhaps Jess didn't want to drag her 18 children across the state of California to watch her step son in a 20 minute graduation ceremony only to turn around a few hours later. Seems a little bit more plausible to me.

I dunno, I love this forum but I feel like this is just turning into finding literally any reason to shit on Jess and it's honestly annoying. Yeah, she makes her kids' live so unnecessarily complicated in ways she shouldn't. Yeah, Addie's whole "sleep apnea" is just Jess being an idiot about safe sleeping. Sure, she hangs out with someone who probably is not be the best influence on her kids. Yes, she acts like a child when it comes to most things in her life. There's so many things we can talk about but what y'all have been bitching about literally boils down to the fact the despite the chaos she has made her entire family endure, her children have always had her. She has always been there for them. Whether it be her making them different shaped pancakes for literally every holiday, the annoying gushing at for every single kid on every single update, the blatant trash talking about Drake, the hideously expensive dance costumes, being a Cub Scout den leader, volunteering in their class rooms, honestly literally anything, Jess has been there. She has a fucking hoard of children, but at least she tries. Yeah, she met Chris 37 seconds after Drake left, but she has always been there and 100% present for all of her children and I think that says a fuck of a lot more about her than her putting Addy in some hideous, themed outfit at an amusement park.

I read your first paragraph then stopped. Girl bye. Writing a book on defending Jess isn't going to make her likable. How long did this post take you to write? Bet you went back to check for grammatical errors too lol.
I knew you would be the first to reply when I was reading it originally. So predictable.People are allowed to have different opinions then yours. Youa re allowed to want to be here, gossiping about Jess but not take it to the level some people do here.
You are not the board police, if you dont like it and dont have anything to actually add to the conversation just keep scrolling. Stop telling people to leave because they dont agree with everything you say.
I actually find it interesting when people have different opinions on this board and there's nothing wrong with friendly debates. At the end of the day we are all gossiping about a stranger on an internet board so I dont think we should act all high and mighty over eachother.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Jess, stop drinking alcohol, your eyebrows are all over the pace XD

Defending Jess topic: I think, if none of us knew her and we would meet her in school, or something, I don't think people would necessarily judge her. She would just be a girl with five kids, at which people most likely would just raise an eyebrow. Since we all know her entire journey, it's difficult not to see the chaos afflicted with it. Even if doesn't play a role in this exact moment, it still was and partially is a chaotic lifestyle (the moving debate from earlier this year) and we all know it comes from Jess' nearsightetness in life. If for some reason her marriage doesn't work out properly (she's just up to the 2-year mark, not alot), it's not going to get easier and all because she willingly put herself in this mess in the first place.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
alandra25 wrote:That's some nasty looking pizza they're feeding addie. My kids were atleast a year old before I let them try pizza for the first time.Image

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Omg this is like the third time she has shown addie eating pizza. She is barely 7 months old! She's been eating solids for one freakin month and they are giving her pizza. Seriously awful! Why does she even bother starting them on avocado? Jesus dude
Guys don't you see ? She starts them off on avocado to see if they'll like guacamole on their future taco bell ;)
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: I knew you would be the first to reply when I was reading it originally. So predictable.People are allowed to have different opinions then yours. Youa re allowed to want to be here, gossiping about Jess but not take it to the level some people do here.
You are not the board police, if you dont like it and dont have anything to actually add to the conversation just keep scrolling. Stop telling people to leave because they dont agree with everything you say.
I actually find it interesting when people have different opinions on this board and there's nothing wrong with friendly debates. At the end of the day we are all gossiping about a stranger on an internet board so I dont think we should act all high and mighty over eachother.
I wish I could thank this a million times. There's a difference between a minion and someone who doesn't necessarily approve of Jessica's life choices but at the same time doesn't criticize the size of her nose, the way you think she smells, etc.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

PS I don't actually know if you get guacamole on taco bell as we don't have it here in the UK I don't think..
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

So, if we can't talk about:
Her hideous outfits for kids
Her million and one baby daddies
Her not cleaning
Her not puttin the monitor on

And the 9 million other things that she does wrong,

What the fuck should we talk about, then???

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

I'm a little confused with this board lately... I get that some people really rip Jessss to shreds, but none of it is ever random. It's always based on something she said or something we saw her do in a video. This is a GOSSIP forum. For us to poke fun and gossip about a girl who has been filming her life 24/7 for the last SEVEN YEARS. If Jess didn't want to be talked about, she shouldn't put it out there. And let's be honest - Jess likes to be talked about. She thrives off the drama and that's what makes her who she is. I'm sure there are Jess support boards out there! Maybe some of you should go there ;)

I, for one, have never said anything TOO harsh about Jess here, not my style. But when I see someone else say something heinous I just giggle and keep scrolling. She's not my friend, I don't need to defend her. Everyone needs to get on the same page around here, smh. I see nothing wrong with someone saying "keep scrolling or don't come on here" to someone else who is whole heartedly defending this chic. Smh.

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Oops, I totally "shook my head" too many times in that post, my bad.

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

I'm not going to get involved in this custody/visitation debate anymore except to say that I live in Virginia. In this state, after a nasty divorce, the rights of each parent are defined by a custody/visitation court order. I am assuming CA is the same. What Chris and Ashley can and cannot do is defined by a court order, no matter what we think his and her rights should be. In this state the parent having custody can control who picks up the kids and who can see them during school hours. Usually schools are made aware if this is an issue. Schools do not want to be involved in nasty confrontations between exes during school hours. As I have already stated, an after-hours activity like a soccer game where anybody can attend is fair-game for a non-custodial parent. I know this because a close friend lost custody of her children and only had visitation every other weekend. Her ex was wealthy and hired effective lawyers. You would be amazed and horrified how the courts can legally limit contact by the parent who only has visitation.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:I'm a little confused with this board lately... I get that some people really rip Jessss to shreds, but none of it is ever random. It's always based on something she said or something we saw her do in a video. This is a GOSSIP forum. For us to poke fun and gossip about a girl who has been filming her life 24/7 for the last SEVEN YEARS. If Jess didn't want to be talked about, she shouldn't put it out there. And let's be honest - Jess likes to be talked about. She thrives off the drama and that's what makes her who she is. I'm sure there are Jess support boards out there! Maybe some of you should go there ;)

I, for one, have never said anything TOO harsh about Jess here, not my style. But when I see someone else say something heinous I just giggle and keep scrolling. She's not my friend, I don't need to defend her. Everyone needs to get on the same page around here, smh. I see nothing wrong with someone saying "keep scrolling or don't come on here" to someone else who is whole heartedly defending this chic. Smh.

I think that is the point though. If you dont want to read it keep scrolling, if you want to have a friendly debate have at it but the being told to "girl bye" everytime you disagree with people is fucking ridiculous and immature. The fact is there is TONS about Jessica to gossip about, we dont need to make stuff up or reach/assume. However, if you are assuming things and reaching obviously there are going to be people who disagree so again, have a friendly debate. No need to police the boards and tell people what they can and cannot do.
Why should we leave just because we dont feel the need to call Jessicas friends kid ugly or talk about Ashley? Like, it is ridiculous that you are only allowed on the board if you like to make fun of kids looks or dissect every thing Jessica says?
I disagree with people here all the time and I am sure people disagree with me, both are OK. It is OK to say so, but why do you need to tell people to leave? If someone is bothering you so much it actually effects you maybe that means it is time for you to leave this site all together.

(Obviously a general you and not you specifically)
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:I'm a little confused with this board lately... I get that some people really rip Jessss to shreds, but none of it is ever random. It's always based on something she said or something we saw her do in a video. This is a GOSSIP forum. For us to poke fun and gossip about a girl who has been filming her life 24/7 for the last SEVEN YEARS. If Jess didn't want to be talked about, she shouldn't put it out there. And let's be honest - Jess likes to be talked about. She thrives off the drama and that's what makes her who she is. I'm sure there are Jess support boards out there! Maybe some of you should go there ;)

I think that is the point though. If you dont want to read it keep scrolling, if you want to have a friendly debate have at it but the being told to "girl bye" everytime you disagree with people is fucking ridiculous and immature. The fact is there is TONS about Jessica to gossip about, we dont need to make stuff up or reach/assume. However, if you are assuming things and reaching obviously there are going to be people who disagree so again, have a friendly debate. No need to police the boards and tell people what they can and cannot do.
Why should we leave just because we dont feel the need to call Jessicas friends kid ugly or talk about Ashley? Like, it is ridiculous that you are only allowed on the board if you like to make fun of kids looks or dissect every thing Jessica says?
I disagree with people here all the time and I am sure people disagree with me, both are OK. It is OK to say so, but why do you need to tell people to leave? If someone is bothering you so much it actually effects you maybe that means it is time for you to leave this site all together.

Well, isn't that just it? If someone is bothering you so much that it actually effects you, then maybe it's time to leave the site, lol. That goes both ways. I mean, I don't care about any of this either way - like I said, I don't say anything too crazy, I was just throwing my two cents on the situation. But I see what you mean for sure. I just think it's a little bizarre for people to post huge paragraphs defending her and getting so angry at people who bash her. This entire site, every forum on every YT personality, it's about gossip. It's why it was created. To "talk shit."

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:

Well, isn't that just it? If someone is bothering you so much that it actually effects you, then maybe it's time to leave the site, lol. That goes both ways. I mean, I don't care about any of this either way - like I said, I don't say anything too crazy, I was just throwing my two cents on the situation. But I see what you mean for sure. I just think it's a little bizarre for people to post huge paragraphs defending her and getting so angry at people who bash her. This entire site, every forum on every YT personality, it's about gossip. It's why it was created. To "talk shit."

Oh 100%it goes both ways. Yes it was created to talk shit... about the youtuber not eachother.
People are free to talk about whatever they want, just aslong as they understand people are also allowed to disagree with them. That's all I am trying to say. It goes both ways.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
megangold27 wrote:Ugh some of y'all are just so fucking extra and it kills me. Stop reaching so far to make it seem like these children have the worst lives. "Oh my god. Lilia has 47 half siblings. That will be sooo embarrassing for her to explain when she's older." "I can't believe Jessss put gaudy, glittery mouse ears on her seven year daughter to celebrate her birthday at Disney" "Jesssss didn't drag her 14 children six hours away to watch a kindergarten graduation. I bet it was because Ashley hates her." Just stooopppp.

The kids love each other and you know who is harping on the fact that they're all half/step siblings? You. Not them. Sure, that says a lot about Jess, but all of you act like having half/step siblings means anything at all for the kids and it doesn't. Stop worrying about how they'll have to explain their family tree in school, because honestly, Jesssss' terrible mistakes creates an opportunity for really meaningful discussions about different family structures and relationships when they're older. No matter how weird it may be to witness, Lilia is an incredibly lucky girl that her parents have the relationship that they do and that she is so close to her her brothers and sister even though she only shares one parent with them.

Sure, maybe Jess could have taken Lilia to a more educational, different place than Disney, but what if Lilia truly did want to go to Disney? You're seriously going to fault Jess for being able to afford to take herself, her husband, and her two daughters to an incredibly expensive destination vacation for her daughters birthday? Okay lol. Good for Jess, honestly. Maybe she is projecting all this shit on Lilia, who knows. But from what I can see, Lilia is truly enjoying her birthday trip, and I don't see what's wrong with that.

As for Tommys graduation, you literally have zero idea why she wasn't there. Honestly, I'm sure she and Ashley don't have a relationship, but it seems pretty far fetched to assume that Ashley banned her children's step mother from attending Tommy's graduation and that Chris and his mother would just happily go along with that. Perhaps Jess didn't want to drag her 18 children across the state of California to watch her step son in a 20 minute graduation ceremony only to turn around a few hours later. Seems a little bit more plausible to me.

I dunno, I love this forum but I feel like this is just turning into finding literally any reason to shit on Jess and it's honestly annoying. Yeah, she makes her kids' live so unnecessarily complicated in ways she shouldn't. Yeah, Addie's whole "sleep apnea" is just Jess being an idiot about safe sleeping. Sure, she hangs out with someone who probably is not be the best influence on her kids. Yes, she acts like a child when it comes to most things in her life. There's so many things we can talk about but what y'all have been bitching about literally boils down to the fact the despite the chaos she has made her entire family endure, her children have always had her. She has always been there for them. Whether it be her making them different shaped pancakes for literally every holiday, the annoying gushing at for every single kid on every single update, the blatant trash talking about Drake, the hideously expensive dance costumes, being a Cub Scout den leader, volunteering in their class rooms, honestly literally anything, Jess has been there. She has a fucking hoard of children, but at least she tries. Yeah, she met Chris 37 seconds after Drake left, but she has always been there and 100% present for all of her children and I think that says a fuck of a lot more about her than her putting Addy in some hideous, themed outfit at an amusement park.

I read your first paragraph then stopped. Girl bye. Writing a book on defending Jess isn't going to make her likable. How long did this post take you to write? Bet you went back to check for grammatical errors too lol.
I knew you would be the first to reply when I was reading it originally. So predictable.People are allowed to have different opinions then yours. Youa re allowed to want to be here, gossiping about Jess but not take it to the level some people do here.
"Girl bye" is a JOKE. Relax. It's not that serious.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

It is SO annoying when people say "at least she tries/she loves them so that's all that matters"

No, that's not all that matters. Jess has ALWAYS put herself first so it's ridiculous to act like she's some incredibly self sacrificing person. Was she there for her kids when she locked them in a room to fuck her best friends baby daddy? When she ditched her kids to go on a train and meet a random dude with her infant? Jess' wants always comes first

gos·sip
ˈɡäsəp/
noun
casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true.

Reaching & assuming things = gossip. People always are forgetting they're are on a gossip board.

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I don't see how this always happens whenever someone has a different opinion.

Yes it's a gossip board and yes we only ever talk about things that are recent and relevant to Jessss and her mess, and obviously people don't agree with everything. I very much doubt we all agree with every word we've all ever posted. But people coming on and being all preachy and defending EVERYTHING, surely you've realised by now that that opinion isn't widely shared here and this forum is the wrong place for you?

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I like how WheresMyCoffee is getting extra preachy with it when she goes around calling people assholes on here LOL.
orangeblossom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orangeblossom »

How are you gonna compare Jess to the duggars? Yeah they're messed up too, but at least they all have the same mom and dad. They don't have siblings leaving to go to their other parents house or having new adults or siblings running in and out of their life.
"You gave birth to a baby, not a PhD."
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

orangeblossom wrote:How are you gonna compare Jess to the duggars? Yeah they're messed up too, but at least they all have the same mom and dad. They don't have siblings leaving to go to their other parents house or having new adults or siblings running in and out of their life.
Jessss Duggar lol
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

pianogossiper wrote:I don't see how this always happens whenever someone has a different opinion.

Yes it's a gossip board and yes we only ever talk about things that are recent and relevant to Jessss and her mess, and obviously people don't agree with everything. I very much doubt we all agree with every word we've all ever posted. But people coming on and being all preachy and defending EVERYTHING, surely you've realised by now that that opinion isn't widely shared here and this forum is the wrong place for you?

Seriously. That one post listed EVERY SINGLE THING we talk about. This is a gossip site. Like I said, wtf else are we gonna do? That's the whole point of this site right?

I'm the first one to walk away when this site gets too much. But she legit listed everything Jess has fucked up in her life as "people reaching".

Come on. Everyone can have a difference of opinion but that was asinine.

Return to “JesssFam”