DailyDesperateToGoViral Part 89

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDesperateToGoViral Part 89

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

That slide and waterfall is going to seriously injure someone one day.

It also makes me cringe when they go feet first down the slide on their belly. I did that as a child at a water park and got a toenail injury. A chunk of the acrylic from the pool slide became imbedded under my big toenail and I needed surgery to remove it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
valeryjackson
Talker
Talker

Unread post by valeryjackson »

smellycat801 wrote: Does anyone remember which blog this was? I've read about this evil look a few times and want to see it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
yeah its the SHE GOT HURT SO BAD!! - EXTREME MOMMY WRESTLING! vlog, around 5 minutes.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:That slide and waterfall is going to seriously injure someone one day.

It also makes me cringe when they go feet first down the slide on their belly. I did that as a child at a water park and got a toenail injury. A chunk of the acrylic from the pool slide became imbedded under my big toenail and I needed surgery to remove it.

They torture people like that.

Ouch.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyDesperateToGoViral Part 89

HelloSweetie wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:That slide and waterfall is going to seriously injure someone one day.

They torture people like that.

Ouch.
Yes I was 10 years old or so and still remember that pain! I really hope those boys don't get a similar injury in that pool. It's definitely not kid friendly...

Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

lmmomSD wrote:
Coolowl wrote:So they are in LA. Bryan's IG says they are doing something fun with the kids on his hotel view post but I love (sarcasm) how Missy made it a point to location tag her IG photo

Beverly Hills

Also, it's a bit ridiculous that these hotels they go to give the kids toys (welcome gifts). They will never know what it's like to be humble.
So what "fun" stuff is there to do with kids in Beverly Hills? Isn't it mostly adult fun?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Looks like Despicable Me 3 premier.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

valeryjackson wrote:
smellycat801 wrote: Does anyone remember which blog this was? I've read about this evil look a few times and want to see it.

yeah its the SHE GOT HURT SO BAD!! - EXTREME MOMMY WRESTLING! vlog, around 5 minutes.
"She Got Hurt So Bad"

Please.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Okay so many things in today's vlog, but did anyone also think it was 2 days merged into one again?

They're swimming and the way it looks outside looks like later in the afternoon around 4-5...and then missy and Bryan are out of the pool eating lunch, missy hair is dry and done, makeup done, and it looks earlier than the beginning of the vlog, if that makes sense. So I'm guessing she got stung the day before in the early evening/late afternoon, and today's blogs showed the day after..

ANY WAY, Ollie and fin in the hot tub alone!?! While missy swam! Wtf!

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Coolowl wrote:So they are in LA. Bryan's IG says they are doing something fun with the kids on his hotel view post but I love (sarcasm) how Missy made it a point to location tag her IG photo

Beverly Hills

Also, it's a bit ridiculous that these hotels they go to give the kids toys (welcome gifts). They will never know what it's like to be humble.
So what "fun" stuff is there to do with kids in Beverly Hills? Isn't it mostly adult fun?

That's the Beverly Wilshire hotel - it's a Four Seasons hotel and they give kids all sorts of stuff when they arrive. The Four Seasons also works with other YT vloggers all the time, so it's probably a free room. I agree it's probably the film premiere.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Beverly Hills

That's the Beverly Wilshire hotel - it's a Four Seasons hotel and they give kids all sorts of stuff when they arrive. The Four Seasons also works with other YT vloggers all the time, so it's probably a free room. I agree it's probably the film premiere.
Oh, God. Missy probably thinks she's "Pretty Woman".

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

I agree I think today's vlog was two days merged together.
A thought about Bryans office redo. I think he is going to change it into some type of media/theater thing. The poloroid wall has been done a ton of times by other people, Casey neistat for one. So it's not Bryans idea. Another excuse to redo something that is only a year old and perfectly fine is such a waste of money. Never really see anyone working in there. Or having "meetings" like he said. Another reason I'm sure Bryan isn't editing the vlogs anymore.
Bryan posted in twitter that the bees were swarming. Lie. They act like they've never seen bees before. They really are idiots.

lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseytssmcgs »

queentee20 wrote:So Bryan's long ramble about never using his office basically outted him on not working when they say he's working. All of those "meetings"? His office was supposed to be for meetings and editing. Why even have the office if you never use it?
When he's done reading YTMD for the day he goes into his office, sits in his chair, shuffles some papers and says to himself "Bryan, those people don't know anything about you... you aren't a pretentious lazy ass who eats and naps all day... I mean come on! you have an OFFICE! Only people who are hard workers have an OFFICE." Then stands up, stretches and goes to make a panini because he's swamped from all the intense thinking and "office work"...

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseytssmcgs »

I love how almost half of us on YTMD already called it on someone getting hurt after the first vid of them swimming in their gaudy pool and jumping off That mini cliff. Daily lumps lack common sense.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

janem wrote:I agree I think today's vlog was two days merged together.
A thought about Bryans office redo. I think he is going to change it into some type of media/theater thing. The poloroid wall has been done a ton of times by other people, Casey neistat for one. So it's not Bryans idea. Another excuse to redo something that is only a year old and perfectly fine is such a waste of money. Never really see anyone working in there. Or having "meetings" like he said. Another reason I'm sure Bryan isn't editing the vlogs anymore.
Bryan posted in twitter that the bees were swarming. Lie. They act like they've never seen bees before. They really are idiots.

Agreed. The reason he doesn't use it isn't because it's cluttered or it needs new decor...it's because he doesn't have any work to do in there to begin with. The renovating/redecorating is a coping mechanism for that. I remember when my grandma was first showing symptoms of Alzheimer's, she kept moving to different houses and was obsessed with packing and unpacking - we couldn't figure out why - her houses were beautiful and she seemed happy in them - but we finally realized it was because she was using it as an excuse to keep busy because she was terrified about the disease symptoms. I feel like it's a similar situation with M&B - they have underlying problems (relationship, boredom, etc.) that they aren't dealing with, so instead they buy and renovate and redo as a bandage to cover the real issues.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 92f6ce.png[/img]
Finn's doing the same "finger pointing at interesting object" pose Bryan does. Don't conform, Finn!
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... d929de.png[/img]
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'm going to burn in hell, but Ollie is not a cute kid. Finn, otoh, is darling.

dassit25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dassit25 »

valeryjackson wrote:

Here's the look.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... c2e336.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Eww. They just posted a picture of themselves with Tori Spelling. Gag.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Finn is a cutie
Good thing he came after Ollie.. Ollie would have been given up to Mimi

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dassit25 wrote:
valeryjackson wrote:

Here's the look.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... c2e336.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
That face looked like a mixture of being scared because he isn't used to being reprimanded for anything and trying to copy Missy's face. I didn't see it as "evil" at all.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

What is Missy doing? A duck face and a "gangsta" peace sign? She's be better off just smiling.... She and Bryan both need to stop that mouth wide open "smile".Image

Return to “Daily Bumps”