JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Unread post by Blackswan »

Tacos before vatos people!
ericauda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ericauda »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Lol you are the one that's reaching by always trying to jump on someone's comment and take it to the extreme. I am not saying jess would turn a blind eye to molestation so maybe you should take a deep breath and calm yourself down. I am showing what an incredibly stupid argument it is to say that all kids need is love, because obviously that's not true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, I dont think you are saying Jessica would turn a blind eye. I am saying you are comparing the Duggars situation to Jessicas situation and the two are not comparable.

I understand what you are saying... kids need more than love. They need stability and encouragement and stimulation among a million other things but Michelle Duggars number one priority is Jesus and what she belives that means, her priority is not her children. Jess' priority is her kids, whether or not we agree with how she goes about that. She does love her children.
Michelle duggars priority is jesus and then her kids. Jess' priority is dick first and then her children. I completely disagree that she puts the kids first so we will just have to agree to disagree.

I don't think jess puts her kids first at all. That is very clear. She does love them though. She puts herself first. Michelle duggar puts her husband first, which in their cult is also putting Jesus first as he is her superior and leader in every way. It's messed up. I'm a duggar trivia junkie for some reason.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yay, tho I walk thru the valley of the shadow of sex, I shall fear no evil, for any man will bed me. Thy shaft and thy balls they comfort me.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

ericauda wrote:

I don't think jess puts her kids first at all. That is very clear. She does love them though. She puts herself first. Michelle duggar puts her husband first, which in their cult is also putting Jesus first as he is her superior and leader in every way. It's messed up. I'm a duggar trivia junkie for some reason.

I see where you are all coming from regarding Jess not putting her kids first. For me, just watching that video she did with Mimi (Mimi Q&A??) put so many things in perspective in regards to how Jess grew up.. I dont know if I can explain it, but they all think it is perfectly acceptable to put off school while rising your kids (and ofcourse in some circumstances it is) and blending families etc... I guess in my opinion, Jess puts her kids first in the best way she knows how?? Like, she was raised in such a strange environment where it was normal for the parents to move in the garage while Jess and her band of misfits took over the house. Does that make sense?
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

smom12 wrote:Goddamnit black swan lol

Lmfao y'all are completely different i don't understand how anyone can think you're the same person
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

blackroses wrote:
smom12 wrote:Goddamnit black swan lol

Lmfao y'all are completely different i don't understand how anyone can think you're the same person
Probably because people think we are soulless harpies.

Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

Jess was putting herself before her kids the moment she started planning Lilia. She wouldn't wait until she could properly care for a child.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
ericauda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ericauda »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
ericauda wrote:

I see where you are all coming from regarding Jess not putting her kids first. For me, just watching that video she did with Mimi (Mimi Q&A??) put so many things in perspective in regards to how Jess grew up.. I dont know if I can explain it, but they all think it is perfectly acceptable to put off school while rising your kids (and ofcourse in some circumstances it is) and blending families etc... I guess in my opinion, Jess puts her kids first in the best way she knows how?? Like, she was raised in such a strange environment where it was normal for the parents to move in the garage while Jess and her band of misfits took over the house. Does that make sense?
Exactly, it's normal for her. She is using Mimi as an example of how to raise children (blended family is fine but jess could it to a crazy place. Mimi was left by a spouse and remarried once) delaying school to care for children (this wouldn't be such an issue if jess didn't have a history of being super smug about always being in school, dating school was such a big priority for her) and going though life with her insane "as long as I'm smiling everything is fine!!" Attitude. Meanwhile she has 5 or 7 kids under her care (ha! She couldn't deal with 3 on her own) and a big ass messy house filled with bugs and a trail of failed relationships behind her. Not to mention the damage her decisions have done to her children. Facing reality with a positive attitude? Or delusional?

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

I think the most annoying thing about the people who constantly defend Jess, is that at some point or another, they have to add that we're reaching, over the top and at times have been called terrible people (during Addies apnea episode). That's what bugs me. If you (general) like Jess so much that you feel the need to defend her on a site made for shit talking her, then do so without also saying or implying something negative about the people leaving their "over the top" comments.

Defend Jess all you want, but STFU about the people who shit talk here. We're doing what this site was made for, damn.

And honestly, if most of your (general) comments are made up of reasons why Jess isn't so terrible or is awesome or whatever, maybe you're in the wrong place. I don't see the reason why you'd want to post about why we're wrong or over the top, it's not like we're going to change our opinions or think "Gee, you're right, I'm overreacting. Jess is awesome!"

I visit Britney's board here and there, and I've said before that I actually like her so I don't mind leaving a positive comment about her here and there, but I also don't feel the need to defend her against everything everyone says over there. They're gossiping, they have their opinions, who cares.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Per an IP check, smom and Blackswan are from complete opposite ends of the country.

New thread (recap coming ASAP): http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=13017
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “JesssFam”