2011Britnessa&BabyCharlie -Part 37

yallstupid
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Britnessa&BabyCharlie -Part 37

Unread post by yallstupid »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Wow her response was ridiculous. Honestly if my kid was in school every day and at grandmas on the weekend,, I would miss her like crazy! And yes there would definitely be times I would say, "no thanks for the offer but I would like to spend some time with both kids this weekend"
Exactly, you CAN say no especially when she's there as much as she is. And she acts like it's both sets of grandparents but it's mostly her own mother hahaha. She got so worked up from my comment it made my day. Grandma drives Lily to school all the time as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Jeybee27 wrote:Maybe I woke up extra petty from all these hormones but it really bothers me when Vanessa just lays Charlie on the floor. Lily could trip and fall on top of him or the mattress could've accidentally fallen on him. I feel like she's so careless. And he's always on his back, no wonder he looks like he has no head control.
I couldn't believe that part. Benny was running all over the floor and there was a huge, heavy mattress mere feet from where Charlie was laying! If I were Vanessa I would have made sure Charlie was lying safely outside the room, or at least on the opposite side of the room from where the mattress was, and in a bouncer or swing or something. That was an accident waiting to happen.
Momin661
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momin661 »

I can't believe she said the mattress is ONLY $900, as if that is cheap or something. My mom takes our two once a week and they stay overnight. I can't imagine allowing them to spend multiple days over there every single week. Doesn't she miss her while she's gone? I can't even go more than a night without missing my kids. The whole thing is just so strange to me. Also, why does she never talk about David? Is she not able to talk to him right now or something?
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Mel1011 wrote:Sorry if this offends anyone but I've never seen a baby as behind as Charlie is at 6 months. His head still wobbles, he can barely sit up yet, he still lays in a bouncer, and in Lily's room tour he was lying on the bed so I'm guessing he doesn't roll over yet. I would've never been able to leave my son alone on the bed at 6 months and we got rid of his bouncer way before that age because preferred to sit in a saucer or on the floor. It seems as if Charlie is 4 months old.
It's really not that surprising that he's behind and underdeveloped. Vanessa can't be bothered to actually be a mother and help him thrive. She doesn't care if he lays on his back all day and can't strengthen his muscles. She's lying to herself because she thinks he's right on track with height, weight, and development but he's not. I've said it before but he's six months old and struggles to even sit for longer than half a second. He falls over himself like an accordion. He has no muscle strength whatsoever, but I guess that's what happens if you under feed your baby for his entire life.

As soon as he's old enough I'm sure she'll be shipping him off to her mom's too, just like she does on a nearly daily basis with Lily.
HopelessGarden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HopelessGarden »

Mel1011 wrote:Sorry if this offends anyone but I've never seen a baby as behind as Charlie is at 6 months. His head still wobbles, he can barely sit up yet, he still lays in a bouncer, and in Lily's room tour he was lying on the bed so I'm guessing he doesn't roll over yet. I would've never been able to leave my son alone on the bed at 6 months and we got rid of his bouncer way before that age because preferred to sit in a saucer or on the floor. It seems as if Charlie is 4 months old.
I was about to comment the same. Wondering how he can just lay on the bed and not move. My son was army crawling at 6 months, and had been using rolling as a form of transportation since 4 months. It's just hard to imagine. Charlie's always in a car seat or laying on his back so maybe that's why.

My son was a diagnosed FTT, but he was fine developmentally. Charlie has doubled his birth weight so I don't think that's to blame.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Wow her response was ridiculous. Honestly if my kid was in school every day and at grandmas on the weekend,, I would miss her like crazy! And yes there would definitely be times I would say, "no thanks for the offer but I would like to spend some time with both kids this weekend"
Exactly! My son has one week left of school and I can't wait to have our lazy mornings full breakfast together again. The weekday farmers markets. Etc.
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

HopelessGarden wrote:
I was about to comment the same. Wondering how he can just lay on the bed and not move. My son was army crawling at 6 months, and had been using rolling as a form of transportation since 4 months. It's just hard to imagine. Charlie's always in a car seat or laying on his back so maybe that's why.

My son was a diagnosed FTT, but he was fine developmentally. Charlie has doubled his birth weight so I don't think that's to blame.
She doesn't know how to be a mom because she never had to with Lily in the hospital a lot and her mom helping basically anytime she needs, so Charlie isn't being taken care of I guarantee. Poor Charlie and poor Lily.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Momin661 wrote:I can't believe she said the mattress is ONLY $900, as if that is cheap or something. My mom takes our two once a week and they stay overnight. I can't imagine allowing them to spend multiple days over there every single week. Doesn't she miss her while she's gone? I can't even go more than a night without missing my kids. The whole thing is just so strange to me. Also, why does she never talk about David? Is she not able to talk to him right now or something?
Hey that's true! She hasn't mentioned David in a while.
classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

When she laid Charlie on the floor, it reminded me of the sims. Image I remember her playing it in older Videos. Also when she said Lily is only there on weekends she totally lied. In a video she said "I gotta go get lily and take her to school, she stay the night at my moms last night and my mom wants to go with to take Lilly" didn't she also say her mom and her spend the day together sometimes?! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 4f30a4.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

I just noticed that Almost everyone defending her on twitter are you tubers with few subscribers... most likely just trying to get some kind of support for their channel from V lol
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

You know, I'm not saying that Vanessa feeds Charlie perfectly or anything, but Lily is also tiny, she's 35 pounds! Maybe it's because of her Turner's but that's really small. (Which doesn't necessarily mean she's unhealthy, one of my son's friends is a perfectly healthy 7 year old girl who is 35 pounds) And from what we've seen, Lily is actually a great eater! It's entirely possible that Vanessa could just have small kids. However, I will say that rice cereal at this stage in Charlie's development is ridiculous and she should be heavily criticized for that!
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Why wouldn't she clean the marker off of the vanity before making the video?...
And she can only "assume" the jewelry box is full of jewellery?
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

That seemed like an ad for Lull mattress. Bet she got that for free.

Why did it look like a full bed in some shots and a twin in others? Or that's just me.

Always out of breath in her videos. Wtf
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

Snow White wrote:Why wouldn't she clean the marker off of the vanity before making the video?...
Exactly! Lazy ass can't clean stuff before making a video?

And that just shows she has no idea what Lily is doing when she's in her room or she's dense or what. Jewelry box has jewelry?

And suuuuuure the tv is "only" used before bed and weekends. Oh you mean the only times you have her? Shut up hairy Vagessa, we know that tv is on anytime Lily is home.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Ugh, watching TV before bed is the absolute worst time for a child's development.
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

Snow White wrote:Why wouldn't she clean the marker off of the vanity before making the video?...
She said in the video that she doesn't organize Lily's toys. That lily just 'dumps them in the baskets' when it's times to clean up. Aka- she can't be bothered with putting any effort into lily that doesn't give her some sort of profit or gain.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I didn't notice the part where she called the castle an eyesore. Did she edit it out?
HopelessGarden
Amateur
Amateur

CallieT wrote:You know, I'm not saying that Vanessa feeds Charlie perfectly or anything, but Lily is also tiny, she's 35 pounds! Maybe it's because of her Turner's but that's really small. (Which doesn't necessarily mean she's unhealthy, one of my son's friends is a perfectly healthy 7 year old girl who is 35 pounds) And from what we've seen, Lily is actually a great eater! It's entirely possible that Vanessa could just have small kids. However, I will say that rice cereal at this stage in Charlie's development is ridiculous and she should be heavily criticized for that!
Isn't Lily short though? I always just assume she's small in general.

Rice cereal is dumb. It would be healthier to give him formula. Or at this point fruits and veggies since I think he's 6mo?
I will say it bothered me a lot more when TheDodgeFamily gave rice cereal to her 4 month old who was covered in eczema and has food allergies. That has nothing to do with Vanessa. Just all these moms who don't know rice cereal is cardboard. And you can totally be allergic to rice, in case some think it's a good and pure first food.
HopelessGarden
Amateur
Amateur

wendydarling wrote:That seemed like an ad for Lull mattress. Bet she got that for free.

Why did it look like a full bed in some shots and a twin in others? Or that's just me.

Always out of breath in her videos. Wtf
I thought it was a full. In their old house. But now it looks like a twin.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Mel1011 wrote:I didn't notice the part where she called the castle an eyesore. Did she edit it out?
Yup, shortly after people started talking about it here

Return to “2011teenagemom”