Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans - Part 2

Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans - Part 2

Unread post by Curtain06 »

ImaKrabopple wrote:NUP. You're all wrong. As usual. So much SPECULATING on this forum. I'm an enrolled nurse working in an Adelaide psychiatric unit with major mental health issues myself (who hasn't if they work in psych??) Really. Lets be real here. Kind of like my patients. Goes with the territory really!
I do like this forum but some of the peeps on it are so freakin' arrogant. I mean, if they're having to comment on a forum about people they don't know, its obviously they're life is shit, lets go bag others online! Yeah! Thats a big f**ken thrill of the day!!!!
I have no issue with you but I am pretty sure I could go back and find out but you did say you were a midwife. You also have mentioned about new mothers etc in one post.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

This is one of your posts in the last forum is it not? You specifically write that you're a midwife and love your job? I don't care either way but you really are insistent on derailing this forum and making it about yourself. Please stop.

Awww. Thanks anyway guys. Its still there for me as the first 2nd post under her latest vid about the carseats so there must be some way she could make it private so only I can see it because No-one has blasted me yet. Damn! I was looking forward to that!
I'm gonna TRY to move on and forget her now. I guess there's lots of selfish, narcissitic, arrogant people in the world that take advantage of others and exploit their own children but we all know here that we are not like that. I am sooo proud of my dear hubby of 30 yrs that he has worked his butt of as a concreter for 40 yrs, and that I did 2 degrees to get a job as a midwife which I love and, more so, that my 3 educated, kind, giving children are now a doctor, a nearly teacher & a plant operator for a large excavation company. They all enjoyed school, and swimming lesson, and friends and sleepovers etc, they treat people well, are independent & educated and happy. If Chloe & Rohan continue that way they are this won't be the case for those 6 kids. Evan, mumbling, getting irritated when he is wrong, flapping his hands, wobbling his head from side to side performing like a circus animal, walking with his feet out, he is def on the spectrum. he will need help with that. Rufus too. I think Otto is just quiet 7 awkward like Rohan, felix is a little more robust, Henry doesn't get a look in & Pearl...well...miss princess. Hopefully Rohan's good parenting will counteract Chloe arrogant obsessiveness with having everything her way.
But I still can't forgive her for publically slanging her mother those times in her Tumbler. Disgusting thoughtless behaviour.
Thanks for all heloing me know its not just me, that we are doing well in life, working hard, even if we have to pay for slutty self-absorbed delinquents, like Chloe.
One more thing, she id DEF still reading this forum because a few people have stated they find her voice irritating and she has now gone up an octave and talking in a sweet, happy hue. OMG, anything for money.
Here's one more suggestion Chloe. If you're gonna be in the public eye, get your teeth whitened. They are yellow. maybe you were or still are a smoker. That'd go hand in hand with being drunk at 13 & going to parties & pashing a 17 yo.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Cloudsaucepan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cloudsaucepan »

^^^ Re: the yellow teeth thing - that's rich that she was carrying on about people ragging on Chloe's appearance too! What a psycho. It takes a special kind of crazy to be told over and over that you are not wanted or appreciated in a group, yet insist on inflicting yourself on them anyway for... well, for what? To stir up trouble? To get attention? It's pretty pathetic.

Back to Chloe, I'm a little late on the ant thing but it's so ridiculous. I think she's sheltered and arrogant, but I don't think she's dumb - surely she knows what the consequence is going to be of reinforcing her kids' fears? Or is this a maturity thing, where she hasn't thought out the logical adult conclusion of her childish behaviour? She is making those kids paranoid about so many things, like getting lego colours mixed up, eating non-vegan food, going in the water at the beach, and now ants? Is she seriously trying to turn them into shut ins? (although I think that would probably suit her just fine)
neketeke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by neketeke »

Does anyone have the opportunity to post the article from the magazine here?

And also, does anyone know if Ro has any family leaving nearby?
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

Cloudsaucepan wrote:^^^ Re: the yellow teeth thing - that's rich that she was carrying on about people ragging on Chloe's appearance too! What a psycho. It takes a special kind of crazy to be told over and over that you are not wanted or appreciated in a group, yet insist on inflicting yourself on them anyway for... well, for what? To stir up trouble? To get attention? It's pretty pathetic.

Back to Chloe, I'm a little late on the ant thing but it's so ridiculous. I think she's sheltered and arrogant, but I don't think she's dumb - surely she knows what the consequence is going to be of reinforcing her kids' fears? Or is this a maturity thing, where she hasn't thought out the logical adult conclusion of her childish behaviour? She is making those kids paranoid about so many things, like getting lego colours mixed up, eating non-vegan food, going in the water at the beach, and now ants? Is she seriously trying to turn them into shut ins? (although I think that would probably suit her just fine)
I don't think she's TRYING to do it but it's pretty clear she has a heap of anxiety and problems herself. She won't drive for some special reason she won't disclose. She stormed out of hospital instead of getting that op she needed. There's definitely a lot going wrong with her, especially if you look back at her tumblr. And that's just the stuff she didn't bother deleting. It was worse believe me.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

Thatsriiiiight wrote:
gossipingloser wrote:Those who know the least tend to think they know the most (Dunning-Kruger effect). I think that's why Chloe thinks she can homeschool her kids simply powered by her hatred of school as a kid. I've seen so many good suggestions even just on here (damn those crazy haters with their good ideas). With two parents staying home, they have the potential to homeschool properly, but they'd need to accept that they don't know everything and do some research. Getting two modes of transportation would help too so they can separate their kids on occasion.

Then again maybe they are great at homeschooling but choose to show us the worst parts of their day just for fun. (Just kidding)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Except a second mode of transport would be useless as Chloe doesn't drive. She's never even held a licence.
That's what I meant. Not another car with only one driver! But another way of getting around that Chloe can do. Bikes maybe or a license.
Ro seems very capable of handling the children all on his own. Why doesn't she go out and work if she can't handle them? If it was the father sitting at home whilst his wife did all the work everyone would be expecting that. Why is it different for the mother?
I agree completely but on the other hand, if they make enough money from vlogging, there's value in her staying home too. So I guess it depends on how much she makes blogging. If they can support their family from it, she is the earner already. (The questionable ethics of family vlogging is another topic imo).

aspynferris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aspynferris »

Thatsriiiiight wrote:
Cloudsaucepan wrote:^^^ Re: the yellow teeth thing - that's rich that she was carrying on about people ragging on Chloe's appearance too! What a psycho. It takes a special kind of crazy to be told over and over that you are not wanted or appreciated in a group, yet insist on inflicting yourself on them anyway for... well, for what? To stir up trouble? To get attention? It's pretty pathetic.

I don't think she's TRYING to do it but it's pretty clear she has a heap of anxiety and problems herself. She won't drive for some special reason she won't disclose. She stormed out of hospital instead of getting that op she needed. There's definitely a lot going wrong with her, especially if you look back at her tumblr. And that's just the stuff she didn't bother deleting. It was worse believe me.
What is her tumblr username?
Cloudsaucepan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cloudsaucepan »

I think the whole not driving thing wouldn't be such an issue if she wasn't so codependent in general. There are heaps of ways that she could do things by herself, even if Ro is the one who drives, but she just chooses not to. On Felix's birthday, Ro could have taken him out by himself while Chloe stayed at home, or they could have loaded all of them into the car and he could have dropped Chloe and Felix off somewhere and picked them up later. In her quest for weight loss, she could easily pick two of the twins and put them in the stroller and take them for long walks around the neighbourhood while Ro held down the fort at home. Couldn't she catch a bus to the mall with only a couple of them? But it seems that she can literally never be alone with any of the kids, not even for a second.

I really hope this is not the case, but I'm wondering if there is some deeper reason why she doesn't want to or can't be alone with her own children, or maybe Ro thinks it's not a good idea...

But if there is nothing wrong except for codepedence, I have no idea why they do things the way they do. They could get twice as much done in a day if they could split up for a few hours a day and only have three kids each to lug around while they did stuff. Even stuff like going to the shops would be so much easier for them if Chloe stayed home with the youngest four, while Ro ran errands with just the two oldest. I think whoever said she likes the attention of taking six kids out and about was right though.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

DING DING DING!! Or else she's doing it on purpose, which is so heinous.

I mean, I hate spiders A LOT. As my son started to notice them I had to be calm and take care of the situation IF I didn't want him to freak out like I did/do/used to. He screamed maybe once or twice, but eventually went to get his own toilet paper to smush them. I had to be an adult, ignore my irrational fear (it IS possible, willingness/will power IS a thing!) and teach my son it's a stupid weak spider who, while spindly and unpredictable, cannot hurt you.

I would be so embarrassed to have to click bait title all of our boring vlogs. The big secret about her shirt under her sweater being Ro's/matching Ro's? Like.... does she think grown women with children think that's entertaining or worth watching for?? There are times she zooms in on a kid doing something funny -- those are fun -- and the old clips at the end. Absent is all of the stuff that represents Chloe as a mom: how she handles arguments or sharing, how she triages everyone's needs, how she decides what to feed them [I want to see her accounting for all of the food groups, basically], how she gets Evan/Otto/Felix to do things he doesn't want to do (clip nails, school work, get dressed when it's time to go to the everloving park, etc) not to mention all of the sit-down videos she could do. I'd like to see a video on what her and Ro do differently -- like I'm more likely to let my son wander and go far, whereas his dad likes to have eyes on him (at stores, out on walks). I try to forbid the kids wearing socks with sandals/crocs but hubby could care less.

She could have tons of videos where she goes "Potty Training: 3 different ways" or "How each kid handled getting off the bottle" or "how the kids are different, and the same" and then explain what worked for each kid. Yes, she'd have to 'compare' the kids as in "Otto trained faster than Evan, Felix is behind both of them at this age." but it would be useful to someone else who has tried one method and found it hasn't worked.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Per many requests, ImaKrabopple or however you spell it has been banned from the forum. Thank you to those who brought her actions to the attention of the moderators.
Hopefully this particular forum can be more enjoyable for you all now. <3
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Chook123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chook123 »

neketeke wrote:Does anyone have the opportunity to post the article from the magazine here?

Hope you can read this okay :)[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 944057.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 90512f.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... fbe1c5.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Lmao if Chloe hates the attention why did she go to a magazine and shout about them???? Just to push the YouTube channel for more money?
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Everything in that article was about Chloe and Pearl even if she's almost absent as a mother. And then she claims they were not trying for a girl and were happy with their boys and she doesn't like the baby stage. And "teamwork" lol. Ridiculous.
neketeke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by neketeke »

Chook123 wrote:
neketeke wrote:Does anyone have the opportunity to post the article from the magazine here?

Hope you can read this okay :)[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 944057.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 90512f.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... fbe1c5.jpg[/img]

Thanks a lot, could read it perfectly fine. :)

And once again, talking about the daughter they had been longing for.. I am surprised she isn't more favored than she is.

Skickat från min Lenovo K53a48 via Tapatalk
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

I thought they were doing well out of YouTube? Why resort to a cash for stories magazine? It's certainly a step down from woman's weekly.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Per many requests, ImaKrabopple or however you spell it has been banned from the forum. Thank you to those who brought her actions to the attention of the moderators.
Hopefully this particular forum can be more enjoyable for you all now. <3

Much appreciated! Thank you.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Her latest vlog is so boring that I actually have nothing to say. Just her showing off that she is in the magazine. Anyone knows why she does daily vlog?
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Peachespeonies wrote:Her latest vlog is so boring that I actually have nothing to say. Just her showing off that she is in the magazine. Anyone knows why she does daily vlog?
$
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

Chook123 wrote:

She'd never even held a baby yet still decided to plan back to back pregnancies four times?!

soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

No wonder she's so out of her depth as a mother - she has literally no experience with kids (or life experience in general)

Return to “Chloe and Beans”