Lindsandbaby Part 10

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Unread post by staceymj »

I have a lot of respect for Lindsey for coming out and making this Q&A and being so open and honest about it all, it can't be easy to do that.
And good for her for seeking help at a treatment centre. I hope she starts to find herself and find peace in her life. I think finally coming out and saying what has happened in her life will bring her some peace and will help with her depression and everything. Her husband sounds very supportive so that's great too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dreamer9210
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Dreamer9210 »

I almost never post on this website but I am now. I have not read the book, though I will now. I had no idea this is what it would be about. I thought it was just a get rich quick deal and never gave it another thought. I didn't even finish the video. Lindsay's mom is a total sociopath. Who even? I can't form the right sentence actually. I 100% believe her and I remember commenting when she was pregnant or when the second child was an infant that she seems so disinterested in her own life, I guess I know why now. That may have been the only comment I've ever left on her page.

ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ClutchthePearls »

It's been so long since I've posted on here but after seeing everything unfolding on her YouTube with the q&a I had to come back. This seriously breaks my heart for Lindsay. Her mom has always seemed so off to me, I couldn't ever put my finger on what it was that she did but I just didn't ever enjoy her being in the videos and got weird vibes and now we all know why.

Lindsay if you are reading this, I am buying your book right after I get done typing this but I don't need to read it to believe you...I feel in my heart you are telling the truth and I'm so incredibly sorry for all that you went through, it's not okay at all and you take whatever amount of time you need to and heal. I'm so glad you sought help. You are in my thoughts! And even though it seems like a lot of our family isn't behind you, you have lots of people here and that watch your videos that I know are behind you the whole way! Stay strong girl!!

Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

lindsay you are so strong I also %100 believe you

I think you should do some major changes in your life to be happier ... be busy ... got involve in charity work ... for me this helped with my depression
find something you love and choose it as a career ... just be busy live life and forget about this psycho
truthbetold
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by truthbetold »

Looks like Kristy is currently uploading her "response video". She posted a thing on IG. I'm assuming she means to Lindsey's Q&A... About an hour left in upload time. Someone should download it as soon as she posts it so she can't delete it like she has with everything else. I would but I'm leaving pretty soon and will have to watch it from my phone.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

I remember how cut throat and horrible the comments were here when "Lindsey" did YT back in the day. And the entire time it was her mother. Ppl should really stop and think before name calling.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

kiwi wrote:I remember how cut throat and horrible the comments were here when "Lindsey" did YT back in the day. And the entire time it was her mother. Ppl should really stop and think before name calling.
I see your point but how were we to know that it was Kirsty pulling strings and not Lindsey being a brat? She did come off as super obnoxious and bratty back in the day.

Kaydeedid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kaydeedid »

Now kristy is saying you have to email her for the link to the video
Dreamer9210
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dreamer9210 »

Kaydeedid wrote:Now kristy is saying you have to email her for the link to the video
So there is a video? Hmmm. Interesting.

Kierstenalexis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kierstenalexis »

I had someone catch it before she took it down. She lied throughout the entire thing.
Kaydeedid
Amateur
Amateur

She's so odd. What is the point in filming, editing, uploading a video reply to make it impossible for people to see?
truthbetold
Amateur
Amateur

Wait did anyone download it before it was taken down??? what did she say? Readers digest version?
Kierstenalexis
Talker
Talker

truthbetold wrote:Wait did anyone download it before it was taken down??? what did she say? Readers digest version?
She basically said Lindsey has been telling this story to people for years and it's a huge lie.
The live streams were never uploaded, said there were "technical difficulties" and they never uploaded?
Said she has "evidence" of a fight between her and Lindsey at a McDonald's.
She said Lindsey tried to stab her??
And basically said she uploaded the video because "everyone says the more she stays silent the guiltier she looks....even though she deleted it and now you have to email her for the link.
truthbetold
Amateur
Amateur

Lol can anyone email her for the link? Because I'll just make a random email and get it. What do I email if I want to watch it??
Kaydeedid
Amateur
Amateur

truthbetold wrote:Lol can anyone email her for the link? Because I'll just make a random email and get it. What do I email if I want to watch it??
On her twitter it says [email protected]. I'm on my phone and for some reason can't upload a screenshot. I thought about making an email too but I'm too lazy and figure someone will post the link.
heyguyth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heyguyth »

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Kierstenalexis wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Wait did anyone download it before it was taken down??? what did she say? Readers digest version?
She basically said Lindsey has been telling this story to people for years and it's a huge lie.
The live streams were never uploaded, said there were "technical difficulties" and they never uploaded?
Said she has "evidence" of a fight between her and Lindsey at a McDonald's.
She said Lindsey tried to stab her??
And basically said she uploaded the video because "everyone says the more she stays silent the guiltier she looks....even though she deleted it and now you have to email her for the link.
Lol she looks like a complete psycho calling out kiersten in the video. Omg. And she's had an account here since 2013 so idk what Kristy us talking about saying how she only joined to start shit when this drama came out lol
Kierstenalexis
Talker
Talker

Y'all are kidding. She called me out in a video too?! LOL
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper