Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Unread post by DollarStoreShampoo »

mavenjill wrote:
bluebird19 wrote:If they still have a po box, someone send her a dang bottle of frizz control cream for her hair
Can she do exercises for her humpback? It hurts me to see her like that. She has joint problems, is that the cause? Couldnt certain exercise, therapy or a back brace help?
Wait, what? I knew she struck some awkward poses sometimes but there's a legit humpback situation? Or is she in a permanent counter-wiping stance?
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

new vlog and boy do i have some rants about this

vlog about them going to the beach

she just can't stop putting her husband down in front of everyone on camera is my first thought. she said nobody got sun burned except J and ross because J was the one who out the sunscreen on ross so she wanted everyone to know it wasn't her fault. i think she used the words before anyone starts fussing at me in the comments it was his fault and not mine. meg we get it you are perfect in your sponsored world.

pans over to J in the car because he wanted to run to........you guessed it walmart to get meg her ingredients for sunburn cure but don't forget to watch her video on that linked in the corner of the vlog so that video's views can get ramped up. gotta pay for that vacay somehow yall!!!!!

camera then shows J in obvious pain but claims he isn't and that we should watch the video because it truly is a cure

then we head into meg talking about the acne she has had for years and how it is flaring up from a new line she was sent by a company but wants us to know that this video is not sponsored but will be if the stuff works. after sitting there for 30 seconds talking about how bad the skin care line has broken her out she then goes on to say that it is probably just that it has detoxed her skin so it got worse before it got better and then goes on to say her skin looks fine all in the same breath. i can't keep up with anything this chick says and i believe she believes her own lies all for that almighty dollar. she then goes on to say that she knows people have complained about sponsored vids but that we do not see the behind the scenes where she "tries things for weeks" before showing it to us and i call BS on that one queen meg! you told us four months ago you only used water and a rag for your face then you said water and cocunut oil and then you said water and a face brush and now something else. LIES!!!!!!!! people would respect her more if she was just honest and said she did it for the money even if they didnt agree with what she was doing at least be honest over these influential teens that watch her

she then goes on to show the skin care stuff anyway

oh she wants to have a heart to heart with all of us now and not in a rant type way even though she is totally ranting

she claims she is not hiding anything from anyone and cannot vlog for 24 hours
we probably didnt know she had skin issues even though that is something so many people have commented on for almost 3 years now
here come the comments on haters and how she used her old dyson for months and thats how she knew the new dyson would be great
she totally reads this forum so hi meg!
she is a woman so obviously she uses kotex tanpons although she has said she is a pad girl years ago hmmmmmmm
she mentions not being picky and washes her hair with suave
she claims she does sponsored so often because she is not picky

she keeps saying she won't take the the haters seriously yet has gone on a four minute rant about it. you don't fool us meg we see right through your narcissistic bull

this train is about to wreck i feel like for her. when you have so many people commenting on your 'content' that they are tired of the sponsored you need to think about what it is you are doing because this girl is becoming a commercial not vlogger
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

in case some of you like her vlogs and miss them skip this one because she just puts music to a bunch of aquarium stuff for 10 min it seems at the end and the rest is music with her making awkward poses at the beach with the kids. the only talking is her rant about haters
bluebird19
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by bluebird19 »

I think she is missing out on the fact that it isn't because of sponsored videos her viewers are getting annoyed, but more so that she puts out sponsored content almost every other video!

Also, my view on youtubers that have a channel to make money (in their case) they may just want to care what their viewers think of their content....after all, it is the viewers you are making this content for!! It's because of your viewers that you even bring home a pay check. FYI just because someone doesn't agree with you, doesn't make them a hater.

"3rd degree burns, never fear!! slather on the coconut oil...but don't do it until you watch my wife's video!"
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 3nellieg »

So, to sum it up, she put weeks and months of "research" into each product before she does a sponsored video, but in the same breath says she's "not picky" and will sponsor just about anything. Uh huh. Good job.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

the amount of lies from her mouth astounds me really
hadtocomment
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hadtocomment »

If you're particularly grossed out by her with her feet on counters while cleaning... don't watch her newest video. Oy vey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 3nellieg »

But, but, she's five foot nuthin and a hundrit pounds. How'll she clean ifn she don't climb like a monkey???
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

The content is limping along like Molly here. What will the next one be?

80's day in the life with teased hair and anachronistic cleaning products

Q-tip Haul!

Bathroom deep clean throwback! Harmful chemicals that actually work

Getting un-ready with Justin

How to put fruit on a stick
RosieGirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by RosieGirl »

A Justin "get unready with me" video would be hilarious! Haha!

I think that all this attention has really gone to Meg's head. If you think about it she has never really have her own life or any independence. She married at 18 and never really worked a proper job or did any further education. Her life has revolved around her husband and kids. Then she found YouTube and suddenly had her own passion. She became successful quickly - 50K subscribers in 1 year. Now the fame has gone to her head!
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

please dear lord tell me someone watched her video for father's day where she has her kids answer questions about justin. the response from the kids was priceless when she asked "what does daddy do for work?" and it got so quiet that you could hear a pin drop or molly limping in the background and then she edits out something and the kids respond with COOKS!

meg you really need to get on the how to be a real woman train dear we are all here saving you a seat. how sad is it for her kids to call her out like that and let the world know that while mommy is prancing around in her bare feet cleaning someone else's house aka the rental their father is cooking meals for the family
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DollarStoreShampoo wrote:The content is limping along like Molly here. What will the next one be?

80's day in the life with teased hair and anachronistic cleaning products

Q-tip Haul!

Bathroom deep clean throwback! Harmful chemicals that actually work

Getting un-ready with Justin

How to put fruit on a stick
the good part about her doing an 80s genre video would be that she wouldn't have to change much of her looks. dying to see if she dons that dollar tree hot pink lipstick we all see in her instagram posts for the video
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:please dear lord tell me someone watched her video for father's day where she has her kids answer questions about justin. the response from the kids was priceless when she asked "what does daddy do for work?" and it got so quiet that you could hear a pin drop or molly limping in the background and then she edits out something and the kids respond with COOKS!

meg you really need to get on the how to be a real woman train dear we are all here saving you a seat. how sad is it for her kids to call her out like that and let the world know that while mommy is prancing around in her bare feet cleaning someone else's house aka the rental their father is cooking meals for the family
That video was cringe inducing. Her kids are cute, but it seemed like Meg was maybe coaching them on some answers. Julie is 4 now??? Oh, I forgot to add. I think they only said the cook thing because that was the last thing they saw at the firehouse. I don't think they have s clue now what Justin does. I really wonder the backstory there. If he did quit or got fired. I would have never imagined him quitting especially since he only worked every 3 days, wasn't it?
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

"my dad's job is to be a royal puss, and buy tampons for mom" The man has no male fibres left in his DNA.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

she was definitely coaching her kids from behind the camera and regardless of what justin does or does not do the fact that the kids stood there in silence and then she edited parts out was priceless to me.
RosieGirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by RosieGirl »

workfromhomemom wrote:
theg0ssiping1 wrote:please dear lord tell me someone watched her video for father's day where she has her kids answer questions about justin. the response from the kids was priceless when she asked "what does daddy do for work?" and it got so quiet that you could hear a pin drop or molly limping in the background and then she edits out something and the kids respond with COOKS!

That video was cringe inducing. Her kids are cute, but it seemed like Meg was maybe coaching them on some answers. Julie is 4 now??? Oh, I forgot to add. I think they only said the cook thing because that was the last thing they saw at the firehouse. I don't think they have s clue now what Justin does. I really wonder the backstory there. If he did quit or got fired. I would have never imagined him quitting especially since he only worked every 3 days, wasn't it?
I agree about the cloud above Justin leaving work. So much of their identity was wrapped up in him being a firefighter it seems strange that they would walk away from it as a family. Like you said he only worked every few days - not many jobs have time off like that. Also, being Southern Baptist there is a lot of pressure on men to be "manly" and so leaving his job and doing whatever it is he does now at home would be frowned upon. Maybe he wasn't fired for incompetence but I wonder if something was said to him about not being able to talk about/ show things about the fire station in videos and if he wanted to work there to keep his job totally separate.

They seemed to change so quickly with stopping vlogging, moving house and Justin leaving the fire station it all seems very suspicious. To me they lost that sense of normality and I'm no longer interested in their videos.
bluebird19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bluebird19 »

Yes, the kids were totally helped by her from behind the camera. They didn't know daddy's hair color but knew his eye color right off? And I noticed a bit was edited out when asked what daddy does for work :D I didn't watch past that because the constant slow and drawn out baby talk drives me nuts juuuuuuuuuuulieeeee.
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

I don't want to find out what "unicorn poop slime" is or how you can save 40% on it by clicking the link below and entering the code JUSTIN.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i am starting to pity her because she is running out of content now because she is claiming she wants to do kid friendly videos for moms now along with her obsessive cleaning whilst barefoot
ajaded76
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ajaded76 »

I did it you guys, I unsubscribed. It passed comedy for me and now it's just pity, like you said. I can't handle seeing her or Justin's mugs pop up in my feeds, because the pity is making me feel badly.

I literally don't give one fuck how any of these bitches clean their homes any longer or what they got at dollar tree. I don't care. I'm so beyond over it. Meg, call me back when you fall from your pedestal, I'll watch that.

That was mean lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”