2011Britnessa&BabyCharlie -Part 37

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Britnessa&BabyCharlie -Part 37

Unread post by julietpreston »

I wonder if Charlie will spend a lot of time at Nonas when he gets older. V has clearly bonded with him more than she ever did with Lily. Maybe when he stops nursing he will also be pushed aside. I don't know what would be worse, both of them being basically raised by Nona, or V actually being a decent mother to Charlie while poor Lily watches her mum clearly favour her brother.
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

julietpreston wrote:I wonder if Charlie will spend a lot of time at Nonas when he gets older. V has clearly bonded with him more than she ever did with Lily. Maybe when he stops nursing he will also be pushed aside. I don't know what would be worse, both of them being basically raised by Nona, or V actually being a decent mother to Charlie while poor Lily watches her mum clearly favour her brother.
I feel bad thinking this but what it's because of the health issues that she hasn't bonded, I mean I just feel so bad because I don't feel she does it for Lily, more for herself. Hopefully doesn't happen, but still poor Lily Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Blackswan wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]httpsuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170617/eedb9f109f0a8bd1391ee019286e9e27jpg[/img]

She retweeted this lollll

Pretty sure most people on here are moms that don't pass their kids off onto their mommy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My MIL was really bummed that I didn't turn out to be that parent that just dumps their kid at grandmas all the time. So much so that it caused a lot of tension and almost a divorce. I love being a mom and love being with my kids. My first visits with her and spends time with her. Occasionally he will spend the night. But I won't have her raising my son. Lily isn't just spending quality time with Nona she's practically being raised by her. And it's painfully obvious that the amount of time Lily spends with Nona since Charlie's been born has tripled.
I know this is off topic but omg I relate so much to this. My MIL is constantly trying to tell me I need help with the kids, always going behind my back to my husband to ask him if my eldest can spend the night all the time. Annoying as fuck. My husbands parents went through an ugly divorce and he was practically raised by his grandparents so he thinks it's normal for our kids to see them 24/7.. so annoying lol sorry for the mini rant.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

nobettsaboutit wrote:
guineapeegz wrote:Did anyone catch that she said, "Her dad bought her this teddy bear." Uhm....... you mean David? Why didn't she just say DAVID bought her the teddy bear? And also, holy shit can she actually use Charlie's floor playmat? Allow him to do tummy time once in a while? She is such a freaking potato. Always on her bed, picking at her self, and using the people around her.
I thought the same thing! I thought that was very strange how she worded that. Why couldn't she just say David? lol

Maybe that's the reason she never mentions David.

Edit: oops, I thought I was quoting the person who said that's how someone would talk if they were going through a divorce.

But seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if they are drifting apart while he is away. Their relationship never seemed strong while he was around tbh.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

guineapeegz wrote:Did anyone catch that she said, "Her dad bought her this teddy bear." Uhm....... you mean David? Why didn't she just say DAVID bought her the teddy bear? And also, holy shit can she actually use Charlie's floor playmat? Allow him to do tummy time once in a while? She is such a freaking potato. Always on her bed, picking at her self, and using the people around her.
Hahaha I was thinking the same exact thing! There is something fishy going on with her & David. Moving to a different place, Lily isn't always around, she never talks about David. It just seems like something's up.
I don't trust Vanessa at all. She's fake, and full of shit.

Now she is deleting comments on the Lily's room tour video.
And I hate when she promotes products. She does a shitty job of it. Oh and only $900? Omg that's soo cheap..not! Vanessa has to sense of money
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

This thread literally just stated but for the next one 2011MoreLiesMoreSuspicionLessLily

wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

Why is the tag still on the cord for the blinds? Lol. I'm still not over the fact that tags are still attached to the bouncy seat.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

Vanessa reminds me so much of the SIMS 2, when they drop the baby on the floor to do something else and they just leave it laying there for hours lol
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Why this happened idk but I had a seriously weird dream where I was on here and someone said to go watch the latest vlog and she posted a video of her and davids relationship and it was just them having sex in a car from different angles and she put a sad voiceover and song over it, I woke up so confused I had to remember that it wasn't real because I wouldn't put it past her
Terarara
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Terarara »

blackroses wrote:Why this happened idk but I had a seriously weird dream where I was on here and someone said to go watch the latest vlog and she posted a video of her and davids relationship and it was just them having sex in a car from different angles and she put a sad voiceover and song over it, I woke up so confused I had to remember that it wasn't real because I wouldn't put it past her
Well i mean 2:44 in "Lily's One Year Montage", thats pretty close :lol:

ytmdlover27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ytmdlover27 »

Terarara wrote:
blackroses wrote:Why this happened idk but I had a seriously weird dream where I was on here and someone said to go watch the latest vlog and she posted a video of her and davids relationship and it was just them having sex in a car from different angles and she put a sad voiceover and song over it, I woke up so confused I had to remember that it wasn't real because I wouldn't put it past her
Well i mean 2:44 in "Lily's One Year Montage", thats pretty close Image

Ugh! why would she add that?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
neketeke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by neketeke »

Terarara wrote:

Oh my... Just imagine knowing there is a camera filming you while you are doing that, and why in Lily's 1-year montage?
Yuck, yuck, yuck..
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

neketeke wrote:
Terarara wrote:

Oh my... Just imagine knowing there is a camera filming you while you are doing that, and why in Lily's 1-year montage?
Yuck, yuck, yuck..

She's just a weirdo smdh what did that have to do with Lily at all

yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

pennyajdg wrote:
neketeke wrote:
Terarara wrote: Well i mean 2:44 in "Lily's One Year Montage", thats pretty close :lol:

Yuck, yuck, yuck..

She's just a weirdo smdh what did that have to do with Lily at all

Prob how they conceived her, a reenactment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Like knowing hers and his family would probably view it too

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

Blackswan wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]httpsuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170617/eedb9f109f0a8bd1391ee019286e9e27jpg[/img]

She retweeted this lollll

Pretty sure most people on here are moms that don't pass their kids off onto their mommy.

My MIL was really bummed that I didn't turn out to be that parent that just dumps their kid at grandmas all the time. So much so that it caused a lot of tension and almost a divorce. I love being a mom and love being with my kids. My first visits with her and spends time with her. Occasionally he will spend the night. But I won't have her raising my son. Lily isn't just spending quality time with Nona she's practically being raised by her. And it's painfully obvious that the amount of time Lily spends with Nona since Charlie's been born has tripled.
Exactly the same situation here!! My inlaws seem to think that when we visit they are my sons parents infact last time we went over my son cried during dinner and my MIL went to get him my partner said no it's fine I'll do it she tried to insist he said no thank you I will settle him and she went off and spent the rest of the evening crying in the kitchen!!
Lily is always with Nona it really does seem that any chance v gets she will take lily to be with Nona it's sad
Also I caught the bs about the tv I can remember a few vlogs where v has gone in to see lily and she's been watching the tv

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

pianogossiper wrote:This thread literally just stated but for the next one 2011MoreLiesMoreSuspicionLessLily

YEESSSSS!!! I would totally vote for this one!
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Does anyone else notice that a majority of her Snaps are all of Charlie and hardly any of Lily? I'm sad for Lily.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Charlie can't even sit up in his high chair without slouching over to the side and his head bobbing all over. He needs to strengthen his muscles, V!! Stop laying him down on his back 24/7!
colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

She just snapped pics of him sitting, why not just post ImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... b8fee7.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 6a0d6c.png[/img]

Return to “2011teenagemom”