CaitlinFladager: Part 2

pepsi-
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager: Part 2

Unread post by pepsi- »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 459de7.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... fedb57.jpg[/img]
I just don't get it..? Maybe cancel your trip ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

pepsi- wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 459de7.png[/img[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... fedb57.jpg[/img
I just don't get it..? Maybe cancel your trip ?

Exactly! Either she's lying about not having the money, or she spends all of it on things to try and make it looks like she's well off, like vacations, clothes and makeup. I think the latter is true and she spends all of their money so they can't save anything for emergencies. I would much rather look like I don't have money and have a lot of money saved than to appear rich and not have any saved.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Holy shit this is a whole new low for her. They don't have $1500 to spend and they have 2 kids?! And they've gone on so many vacations are about to go on another one like that?! Not to mention she used to brag about how she makes "thousands" off of an Instagram ad she posts with her stupid tea and shit?? Wow. They're even more irresponsible than I thought.

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

I'm confused honestly. I'm sure they have credit cards? My limit for being one person is around 3000 so if shit really hits the fan I'm ok. That makes me extremely sad... and I hope this cat will be ok tho

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm confused too. She brags about how she makes more than that in one single Instagram post, not to mention they're going on yet another vacation and their hotel is $750 per night...so um cancel your vacation and you can easily pay for the surgery?! Also why the hell are you even entertaining the idea of a third baby if you can't afford a $1500 bill???

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

How are they not able to put a measly $1500 on a credit card!? Do they have bad credit or no credit?! I'm sure the vet probably even offers a payment plan if they really needed it. The vacation is prob already paid for and non refundable .. if they really can't afford $1500 then their vacations they take are probably like special deals with travel companies where u can't get ur money back ... because $750 for two nights isn't even a lot if ur "rich" and on vacation. That probably includes meals and stuff too. This girl is just full of shit, sorry. Their parents probably still pay half their bills and/or own the house they live in.

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 6b625a.png[/img]
How's the cat tho

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

shilohjulia wrote:How are they not able to put a measly $1500 on a credit card!? Do they have bad credit or no credit?! I'm sure the vet probably even offers a payment plan if they really needed it. The vacation is prob already paid for and non refundable .. if they really can't afford $1500 then their vacations they take are probably like special deals with travel companies where u can't get ur money back ... because $750 for two nights isn't even a lot if ur "rich" and on vacation. That probably includes meals and stuff too. This girl is just full of shit, sorry. Their parents probably still pay half their bills and/or own the house they live in.

Amen. I know married couples that are shocked when I tell them we pay all of our bills Image some of our friends' parents pay for their cable bill and shit and it's ridiculous. My husband just got a bill for $1700 because he had to have an MRI, and guess what?! We can pay that no problem because we always keep 5 figures in our savings account. Maybe it's different because we live in the US and have to pay a shit ton for health insurance but holy shit they'd be screwed if they didn't live in Canada, one trip to the doctor can leave you broke. Having a baby even with the best insurance still costs about $10,000 out of pocket. No wonder she keeps having babies and doesn't think twice, she doesn't have to pay for it. Prenatal appointments for the baby we just lost cost us thousands

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 0f3f2a.png[/img]
Lol cool Caitlin my children will always know that too, as well as a large percentage of the population. This chick wants a fucking award for the most basic shit.

Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

He's looking at her like she just said something stupid.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
momandwife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momandwife »

she looks like a starved oveetanned smoker
Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

So Banjo died a couple of days ago and Caitlin didn't even make any kind of post...about her "treasured family member"
I wonder how long her GoFundMe will stay up...

RIP poor kitty cat [HEAVY BLACK HEART]

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Casbel wrote:So Banjo died a couple of days ago and Caitlin didn't even make any kind of post...about her "treasured family member"
I wonder how long her GoFundMe will stay up...

RIP poor kitty cat [HEAVY BLACK HEART]

Poor cat. I still can't believe she made a Gofundme account. Obviously animals are going to cost money, don't have them if you can't afford them. It especially irritates me because she doesn't even know what it's like to have to pay medical bills for herself or her family, obviously they'd be screwed if they had to do that.

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

Wait how do you know the kitty passed away?

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

pepsi- wrote:Wait how do you know the kitty passed away?

She replied to a comment on Instagram.

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

Last night vs. This morning...she deleted everything because she was pissy no one cares about her "cute" couple photo [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

(Sorry about the heart, I was facetiming my fiancé at the time haha)[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 444cd1.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 6aba16.jpg[/img]
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

Wtf she barely posted about him until she needed $ and then doesn't even say he passed away

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

pepsi- wrote:Wtf she barely posted about him until she needed $ and then doesn't even say he passed away

She never cared about that poor cat, I bet she'll keep the GoFundMe up to "pay for vet costs" or buy the kids a new pet...I wonder how long it will be before they buy that puppy

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

Super off topic but is anyone else watching the America's Cup? We're dominating the yanks [OK HAND SIGN]

xlol
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xlol »

Girl tries way too hard to go viral & be 'famous'

Return to “CaitlinFladager”