KKandBabyNoHands | Part 6

ecf997

Re: KKandBabyNoHands. PART #6

Unread post by ecf997 »

It's so embarrassing and awkward to watch how they shamelessly rip off Casey Neistat's editing style, especially in their intros. I just saw Khoa's snap showing a preview from the intro and it's so fucking uncomfortable.

Sure, everyone on YT does it these days, but Khoa is SO BAD with it. Like, down to the exact font size and style, music, jump cuts, etc. KK have been whoring themselves out for subs for ages, but it's gotten to the point where I can't watch 30 seconds in without cringing. Everything about them is so fake, contrived, and cheap. It's disrespectful to rip off another creator, even if it's the latest trend and everyone is doing it. Get your own damn style and have something remotely unique/interesting about you if you want subs that bad.
kljo81
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kljo81 »

ecf997 wrote:It's so embarrassing and awkward to watch how they shamelessly rip off Casey Neistat's editing style, especially in their intros. I just saw Khoa's snap showing a preview from the intro and it's so fucking uncomfortable.

Sure, everyone on YT does it these days, but Khoa is SO BAD with it. Like, down to the exact font size and style, music, jump cuts, etc. KK have been whoring themselves out for subs for ages, but it's gotten to the point where I can't watch 30 seconds in without cringing. Everything about them is so fake, contrived, and cheap. It's disrespectful to rip off another creator, even if it's the latest trend and everyone is doing it. Get your own damn style and have something remotely unique/interesting about you if you want subs that bad.
Wow you are right! I've never watched Casey Neistat before so I would have never noticed. I always thought timing the time lapse with the music was creative but I guess I can't credit Khoa for that anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

I thought she was going to fill up the shelves over time. Like with pictures or things that she already had around the house, or small objects that meant something to her. But it's just shelves filled with useless junk for her to look at. And the way she kept saying the empty shelves gave her anxiety...girl has a serious shopping problem.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

She spent all that money on a random collection of junk?! An egg timer. A clock?! Wtf. Grown up adults usually use shelves to display family pics ect. Not a bunch of random shit from target or whoever the hell she got it from.

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Was that trip to the ritz Carlton sponsored? Like did they give her the trip for free under the condition she would post about it/make a video about it?

Larauu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Larauu »

dnbunny wrote:Was that trip to the ritz Carlton sponsored? Like did they give her the trip for free under the condition she would post about it/make a video about it?

I was thinking the same thing! The way she tweeted made me think it was advertising.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I as coming here to ask the same thing!! Maybe she contacted them or something... I mean the photo thing, they clearly had to know who they were to get the pictures and then all the loot for the kids.

I cant believe she called a client of Khoas to cancel, I cant decide if that is sweet for the surprise or super out of bounds. I dont know how much Khoa has worked with this lady before but I actually dont know how I would feel if the girlfriend of someone I was doing business with called me to ask to me to reschedule so they could go on a date. Like again, if I knew him a little bit I might think it was sweet but otherwise??

I will give credit and say I think it was awesome they included the kids waaay to many youtubers spend far too much time away from their kids so it is sweet that the boys got to spend the night.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I as coming here to ask the same thing!! Maybe she contacted them or something... I mean the photo thing, they clearly had to know who they were to get the pictures and then all the loot for the kids.

I cant believe she called a client of Khoas to cancel, I cant decide if that is sweet for the surprise or super out of bounds. I dont know how much Khoa has worked with this lady before but I actually dont know how I would feel if the girlfriend of someone I was doing business with called me to ask to me to reschedule so they could go on a date. Like again, if I knew him a little bit I might think it was sweet but otherwise??

I will give credit and say I think it was awesome they included the kids waaay to many youtubers spend far too much time away from their kids so it is sweet that the boys got to spend the night.
If th girlfriend of someone I'm doing business called to cancel (other than for emergency purposes), I probably wouldn't be doing business with them anymore

Guavajelly

Unread post by Guavajelly »

He really didn't seem all too happy about her doing tha if you watch them in the car when she tells him she called his client.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:I as coming here to ask the same thing!! Maybe she contacted them or something... I mean the photo thing, they clearly had to know who they were to get the pictures and then all the loot for the kids.

If th girlfriend of someone I'm doing business called to cancel (other than for emergency purposes), I probably wouldn't be doing business with them anymore

yeah that is SUPER unprofessional...
majorgossiper34
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by majorgossiper34 »

Pineapples wrote:She's going to have terrible wrinkles though in a few years because she doesn't take care of her skin. Her mom has the same skin. I like Nonnie so I'm not hating on her but she does look pretty old for her years. Don't forget she's only like 50.

I mean we haven't seen her taking care of her skin that well. And no, I'm not to say I'm a skin expert, but all you need to take care of your face is warm water, face wash, an exfoliant (whether that is an exfoliating rub or cream or even a rough washcloth or home-made sugar scrub), and some moisturizer/hydrating cream. If Nonnie had done that simple routine four or five days a week or possibly had tried some anti-aging cream she would be of better, and I certainly recommend it for Keren. And with all the money she gets from YouTube she could easily afford some nice things from nice cosmetic stores like Lush, and Fresh and such and her skin would be glowing like Kyras. Definitely something for her and Nonnie to look into- its not that hard!
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Uh, Keren, that's not a balanced meal...

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

The sad thing is, Keren's probably thinking she's supermam because he has an apple and some questionable looking vegetables in whatever that canned crap is.

Jackson's coming up 2 and I honestly can't remember a time when Keren cooked him a meal from scratch and served it to him on a plate with proper cutlery. It's always some shite looking "food" thrown down in a mess on his highchair table for him to pick at with his hands. Even when it's not finger type foods. It's honestly pathetic that she doesn't even seem to want to learn how to cook and feed her children better.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Day before y'days vlog there was a top comment(which is now deleted, obviously) that keren doesn't cook a meal and about how he's fed crap. Now we have a snap of him eating a "healthy" meal? Lol
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Uh, Keren, that's not a balanced meal...

All I see are his poor teeth!Image

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

That's canned progresso soup drained of liquid. She always does that, drains it off so he can feed himself. God forbid she actually had to spoon feed him. Lazy bastard.

brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

I'm confused did they get married on the downlow? She's wearing two rings and calling him husband?
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why doesn't Jackson use utensils? Even Levi uses a fork or spoon and a plate. Shit, one year olds use plates and at least a spoon..

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

brittosmond1912 wrote:I'm confused did they get married on the downlow? She's wearing two rings and calling him husband?
They would never miss out on all those views and gossip

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Why doesn't Jackson use utensils? Even Levi uses a fork or spoon and a plate. Shit, one year olds use plates and at least a spoon..

To be fair, kids learn by example and how often do we see Keren eating with cutlery? She's usually seen shovelling fistfuls of chick-fil-a down her gullet

Return to “KKandBabyJ”