I know!!!!! It totally weirds me out lol
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Ellie's answers in today's video make me think she really did drop out of HS and go to hair school. She said she skipped school most of the time and cheated on most of her tests!!??? At least we now know why she's as dumb as a rock!!!!
allurella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by allurella »

I know kids develop differently, but Calvin is so far behind his cousins! Both the one their visiting now and Lincoln who is much younger? Anyways, does it maybe have something to do with his neck-thingy when he was a baby? I didn't watch them back then so I have no clue what was going on, but it was just a thought. Plus that he's probably under-stimulated from being babied by Ellie all the time. I loved watching when he had some dad-time, looks like he gets to do more age appropriate things with Jared.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

I know it's just because they post on different schedules or something but it's still kinda freaking me out how Ellie's parents are in both Ruby's vlogs in Florida and Ellie and Jareds vlogs in Kansas at the same time lol
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

CallieT wrote:I know it's just because they post on different schedules or something but it's still kinda freaking me out how Ellie's parents are in both Ruby's vlogs in Florida and Ellie and Jareds vlogs in Kansas at the same time lol
Omg right- I was trying to figure out how that was working. Thought I was going crazy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Woah, Jared. Little too close there. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 637c08.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shelbyanne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shelbyanne »

Has Jennifer made out with Landon yet?

claireprairie123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by claireprairie123 »

I've not seen any Instagram or Twitter mention from Ellie to Jared for Father's Day. I don't follow her, so don't see her stories, so maybe it was there? But still, can you imagine if he didn't say anything about her on those forums?

And my feeds are flooded with Father's Day posts so, I mean, it's pretty glaringly obvious to me that she's not posted one.
ktrose1996
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ktrose1996 »

What are your opinions on Julie and Landon? I think they seem to be more normal and down to earth about of the sisters.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
ktrose1996
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ktrose1996 »

Stuuu3 wrote:New vlog, when they're all in the car Ellie says something along the lines of "is this how it's gonna be when we have 5 kids?". I know it's ALWAYS brought up but is that really the mentality of someone who claims to be struggling with infertility and just had a miscarriage? Don't get me wrong, she's very your still and it's better to be hopeful and optimistic but she always sounds so sure when she says stuff like that. And she does it quite often.
I think because they get so much money from YouTube, they aren't to worried about having to pay for fertility treatment. I've thought the same thing before.

CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

ktrose1996 wrote:What are your opinions on Julie and Landon? I think they seem to be more normal and down to earth about of the sisters.

I don't know too much about her personality or patenting but I'm impressed that they ran a triathlon! And after Bonnie, Julie is one of the prettiest Griffith sisters in my opinion.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Well it will be interesting if Julie gets pregnant right away. She said after the triathlon they would start training, right??

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Training, trying...
Sorry haha

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

They are actually in MO not KS. I know it's confusing with the name Kansas City. Julie lives not too far from where I do, maybe like 10 mins away. I know exactly where they went last time Ellie was in town. I don't watch either E&J or Julie anymore though. Julie seems very sweet and down to earth though.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

calliepaige84 wrote:Training, trying... ImageImageImageImage
Sorry haha

Lol I see what you mean but if they were in the UK or Australia "Training" often just means "working out".. :/ Buzz kill. Sorry.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

ktrose1996 wrote:What are your opinions on Julie and Landon? I think they seem to be more normal and down to earth about of the sisters.

I thought it was SOOOOOO weird when Landon was giving Bonnie a foot rub...was that like half a year ago or maybe a year ago? I just started watching Bonnie and it was just beyond weird. I dont care if that's what he does for a living but the way he was really going into it rubbing her feet while her feet were on his lap was way too close for comfort. I never felt uncomfortable watching a video before.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

workfromhomemom wrote:They are actually in MO not KS. I know it's confusing with the name Kansas City. Julie lives not too far from where I do, maybe like 10 mins away. I know exactly where they went last time Ellie was in town. I don't watch either E&J or Julie anymore though. Julie seems very sweet and down to earth though.
I live really close to them too (small world) :) I have yet to run into Julie or Landon. I kind of trips me out to think the E and J are here and that I could see them in the store or something lol.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Julie is my favorite of the Griffiths sisters. I've never gotten that much into Bonnie. Julie seems the most normal, which means her vlogs are really really boring :D
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

. I just can't watch another Ellie sister. Glad hear Bonnie got some extra attention at least once in her life.. she's the sister I'd want to be friends with (if I had to)

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”