Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans - Part 2

Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans - Part 2

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Also relating to the not spending enough time/bonding issue, I don't there's any surprise that Evan & Otto are clearly intelligent children and then it declines from Felix onwards. Even for the short amount of time it was just Evan or even just Evan & Otto they would have had far more input and stimulation than Felix and the triplets will have and it shows

Also personal* but it did really piss me off when they don't want to go to school because they already know everything and Chloe basically laughed it off in agreement. They really will be shocked. My daughter is 3.5 and her preschool teacher told me the other day that she's the brightest child she's taught in 27 years. Do I tell my child she is better than every other child and is more intelligent? Hell no! Yes it was lovely to hear but it was also just as nice, if not more so, to hear that she is sociable, kind and listens. They really don't have a chance which is a shame because they seem to be children who would do well.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Why do you like being vegan?
Evan. I will live longer.. facepalm on Chloe. Do you like your long hair? Hesitates for a second -yes!!! All of Evan's answers were SO forced and guided. Clearly the boy has a big craving for a different life. Also his best friend is Pearl?? How do they communicate? "Pearl do you wanna play?- Da daaaaaaa?????"
Wtf??
What.a.sad.life.these.kids.have.
I liked felix so so so much even though I didn't understand a word he said he is the cutest and I think he is gonna be the smartest! I like it when I hear from kids that have been raised in an asylum family the word NO.
Otto is just.... there.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

pianogossiper wrote:I can't find the post to quote it but yeah, a family of six having an empty room is shocking to me?

Like yeah sure the trips are still really young so having all of them in one room is fine, because they don't really have any "personal" things yet (well, do any of the kids have them?) but for the three older boys if they have room to split them up and Otto wants his own room, why not?

Does anyone know why Felix had his own room and then got thrown in with Evan and Otto?

And don't they have two playrooms? Surely they could get room dividers for one and make a bedroom or two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They have that huge empty soulless "library" room, I don't understand why that can't be combined into a playroom too, there's plenty of space in there for it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Double post but just got around to watching the Q and A, it was so painfully obvious that Evan just parroted what was drilled into him by Chloe, let him have thoughts of his own!

Also aside from the numbers thing Felix really made me laugh, especially when he went against the grain of what Chloe clearly wanted them to say. Like when the other two boys said they didn't want to go to school, she asked them why not, Felix said he wants to go and she swiftly moves on.

It'll be interesting to see now if Felix gets the haircut, he's very clearly said he wants one and Chloe is just ALL ABOUT what the boys want. Or will she backtrack all his answers over the next few weeks and turn him into another little robot?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Funny how Evan said his best friend is Pearl when in reality it would be normal for him to say Otto as they play together most day. So why did he say Pearl? Because Chloe always pairs the older three with one triplet and makes them best friends herself. And of course Evan was always paired up with Pearl and that's exactly what guided him to saying that... let the kid make some friends for gods sake Chloe.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

The "sweetest disagreement" was Otto taking what Felix was building, then repeatedly snatching blocks from Felix and telling him he was wrong about what he wanted to add to what was originally Felix's own creation. Otto showed Chloe who said, "That's great, well done guys".

Really?! That's what you've got to say about this?

I know kids are like that when they play together because they're only learning to get along with others. But that's why you normally teach/redirect them if they're steamrolling other children...

alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

seeing them having their hair up in a bun 24/7 literally gives me a headache! Even if its not super tight, it cant feel comfortable :|
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

gossipingloser wrote:The "sweetest disagreement" was Otto taking what Felix was building, then repeatedly snatching blocks from Felix and telling him he was wrong about what he wanted to add to what was originally Felix's own creation. Otto showed Chloe who said, "That's great, well done guys".

Really?! That's what you've got to say about this?

I know kids are like that when they play together because they're only learning to get along with others. But that's why you normally teach/redirect them if they're steamrolling other children...

So a few weeks ago she says Pearl and the others don't have to share toys, but Otto is allowed to snatch what Felix is playing with and boss him around? Poor Felix. I guess the no sharing rule only applies to golden child miracle baby Pearl!

I don't understand why they don't have a lounge room. The couch is in their bedroom and they've dedicated an entire huge room to a library when they actually don't have many books. Where do guests sit? Beanbags? Kiddie chairs? Their house is so uninviting. They could put their two small "bookshelves" in the spare bedroom and have a living room like a normal family.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

THE NUMBERRRRRS. Sorry, NUMBAHHHHHHHHS.

At least Otto thinks for himself. Evan's clued into saying what Mommy wants to hear, which has obviously been repeated ad nauseum.

So, does Felix get a haircut or will Otto get his own room... or have they got more excuses lined up?
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

julietpreston wrote:Where do guests sit?
Lol we all know that's a moot question. They don't ever have any guests Image

Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Chloe seems to think that her kids are too clever. She said that about Pearl putting on socks and shoes. End i honestly can't understand Felix. He is 3, should be able to speak little clearly. Does she think picking nose and eating them is okay? That was another boring vlog.
lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovesthree »

My son was at that park with a friend at the same time (can tell the time by the sun setting) as them. I'll have to ask him if they played with any other kids there lol
lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovesthree »

Some of the q&a questions weren't suitable for their age. Why are you vegan? They didn't choose to be! That question should be more directed to Chloe and Ro. Do you want to go to school? Should have been, do you know what school is?
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

lovesthree wrote:Some of the q&a questions weren't suitable for their age. Why are you vegan? They didn't choose to be! That question should be more directed to Chloe and Ro. Do you want to go to school? Should have been, do you know what school is?
Yes it was a pointless exercise. She was just using the questions asked by fans and some of them were just plain idiotic. I don't think many of them know how to talk to children.
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

Going by Otto's answer about school, she has told him he already knows everything the kids at school are learning. He also says the thing he likes most about home-schooling is reading. Has she not told him that schools have libraries? I doubt she's told them that they have playgrounds!

I hope she takes Felix for that haircut now :D I don't mind boys with long hair but most kids his age don't like to sit and have their hair brushed. So you would think it would just be easier for everybody!
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don't get why she says they can't go to school because they'll just sit at a desk all day doing worksheets, but when they do (occasionally) homeschool, they sit at the table and do a worksheet. She just won't admit that homeschooling isn't working for her family.
A quick pinterest search shows you hundreds of good unschooling or homeschooling ideas but I doubt Chloe goes searching for ideas because she thinks she knows everything already. She barely scraped through high school but thinks she is qualified to teach six children.

I do hope Felix gets a haircut now he's asked for one. She won't admit that they have long hair for instagram controversy, not because they want it. Her boys hair is so messy and knotty. I can't believe she didn't even brush it nicely when they were posing for the newspaper. I remember when her mum did Ottos hair and it was in a nice neat ponytail and Chloe re-did it and made it look a mess again. As I've said before, her kids have gotta fit that hipster tumblr-boy look!
soma31
Informer
Informer

Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans - Part 2

Unread post by soma31 »

It sucks that she's so arrogant because I honestly agree with a lot of her ideas, it's just that her execution of them is shocking. I'm vegetarian and plan on raising my future kids the same way, and unschooling seems to be a legitimate method of education. I'd love to see an example of those things being done right for future reference, but I can't look up to someone who doesn't drive, have some sort of tertiary education or even a single friend

tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

Exactly. I wouldn't choose to home-school my children because I don't think I am anywhere near up to the task. It's a lot of work to make sure it is done right. The same goes for being vegan. But I don't think there's anything wrong with doing either. If she did some sort of fun learning with them every day and they were more social, I'm sure most people would back off.
mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mumoftwokiddos »

Surely she could find a sponsor to whiten her teeth! I was going to watch their latest vlog on the tv, i had to stop 1min in because her teeth were so terrible i couldn't stop looking! Haha they look severly stained and im struggling to figure out how they coukd get that bad

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Probably all the coffee. And I can imagine her being the type to have smoked at some point. Probably when she was wagging from school to hang out with her older boyfriend.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”