2011Britnessa&BabyCharlie -Part 37

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Britnessa&BabyCharlie -Part 37

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Ok I talked about how I thought Charlie is behind for his age. I just watched britneys new video, I couldnt help but notice how active Harlow is compared to Charlie. She is rolling around, reaching for her feet, trying to crawl etc. Whereas Charlie just lies there on his back kicking his feet.
Last edited by Mel1011 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:This time she copied Brittany from VasseurBeauty- even the white blaneket hanging from the crib. I've seen her comment on Brittanys stuff lol omg the copying is unbearable to watch
Here's a link if anyone is curious about brittanys nursery
Even down to the rabbit with stars on its ears. Omg
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:This time she copied Brittany from VasseurBeauty- even the white blaneket hanging from the crib. I've seen her comment on Brittanys stuff lol omg the copying is unbearable to watch
Lol omg! I started watching thinking maybe it was a coincidence but the twinkle twinkle little star pillow next to the rabbit, and the mobile & the quilt draped over....ya no she straight up copied her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
I think she's obsessed with anyone named Brittany/Britney. It's so weird...

Also guys, I can't get over the fact that she came on here several years ago and pretended to not be herself. I know this is an old topic but holy crap, that freaked me out about her for the longest time. She's honestly insane to some degree.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Mel1011 wrote:
blackroses wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:Ok now I really believe something is up with her and David. My guess is that he cheated.
Or he's away and they barely get to talk and it's negatively impacting their relationship? Every relationship is different maybe theirs just isn't working or maybe it is.
Could be but I just think it's more than that. She went from talking about David all the time to abruptly not mentioning him at all. She even referred to him as "Lily's dad" in her room tour video, and thr not posting about him on Father's Day. Something is fishy.
I agree, I think something happened. Even if they were having a hard time adjusting or going through a rough patch, I don't think she would just not say anything about father's day. Maybe he cheated or maybe they just have now officially separated.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Mel1011 wrote:
blackroses wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:Ok now I really believe something is up with her and David. My guess is that he cheated.
Or he's away and they barely get to talk and it's negatively impacting their relationship? Every relationship is different maybe theirs just isn't working or maybe it is.
Could be but I just think it's more than that. She went from talking about David all the time to abruptly not mentioning him at all. She even referred to him as "Lily's dad" in her room tour video, and thr not posting about him on Father's Day. Something is fishy.
Maybe life as a military wife isn't rainbows and sunshine like she thought and she's angry at David for leaving her with two kids and not giving her as much attention as she was used to from him. It would be a dumb reason to get mad at him cause she did plan to have a baby right before he left, but this is Vanessa. She's pretty dumb.

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

guineapeegz wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:
I think she's obsessed with anyone named Brittany/Britney. It's so weird...

Also guys, I can't get over the fact that she came on here several years ago and pretended to not be herself. I know this is an old topic but holy crap, that freaked me out about her for the longest time. She's honestly insane to some degree.
What are you serious?? Omfg when

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Lol omg! I started watching thinking maybe it was a coincidence but the twinkle twinkle little star pillow next to the rabbit, and the mobile & the quilt draped over....ya no she straight up copied her

The quilt was even in the exact same place on the crib! The crib was in the same part of the room... the same acrylic book shelf, they both had a little table in the same corner with something star related on it... the similar star sheets, the star decals.. omg! That is so embarrassing! How can she comfortably upload that nursery tour?? The girl even said she wanted to put her baby's name up on the wall, so of course Vanessa did that too.. Vanessa, why would you do that?

Edited to add: That girl even said she got her rug on overstock to soften the floor when the baby is on it with his playmat... Vanessa also said she got the rug to soften the floor... WHYYYYY
Last edited by Annavi04 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Okay actually now that I think about it, I bet everything is 100% fine with her and David and she isn't posting about him because she wants the attention. She wants people to ask her what is going on. And in a few days or weeks she'll update and be like, "Okay guys just because I don't post on social media doesn't mean something is wrong. Social media isn't everything. David and I are great. We are adjusting and its hard but we are perfectly fine. Our relationship is our business and that's why I don't talk about it. I am a very private person. Now, let me tell you the intimate details of Lily's medical records."
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

That is some next level wannabe shit.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

I forgot to ask.. does anyone else think its weird that the dresser is in the closet and not under his name against the wall?? People normally only put plastic bins and storage in their closets, not an actual wooden dresser that matches the crib/bed.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Annavi04 wrote:I forgot to ask.. does anyone else think its weird that the dresser is in the closet and not under his name against the wall?? People normally only put plastic bins and storage in their closets, not an actual wooden dresser that matches the crib/bed.
Nah, I've had my dresser in my closet before. And I've seen a lot of other people do it. I haven't actually watched his room tour but she may have been trying to maximize space in his room. In some ways, I almost wonder if it's safer to have a dresser in the closet because there is less chance the kid can tip it over.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Annavi04 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

The quilt was even in the exact same place on the crib! The crib was in the same part of the room... the same acrylic book shelf, they both had a little table in the same corner with something star related on it... the similar star sheets, the star decals.. omg! That is so embarrassing! How can she comfortably upload that nursery tour?? The girl even said she wanted to put her baby's name up on the wall, so of course Vanessa did that too.. Vanessa, why would you do that?

Edited to add: That girl even said she got her rug on overstock to soften the floor when the baby is on it with his playmat... Vanessa also said she got the rug to soften the floor... WHYYYYY
Yes! I was about to comment on the rug part. Even the wording is similar. Notice when she talks about the pillows in the crib the girl mentions something about not having them in there when the baby is in and Vanessa says something along those lines as well. She is so creepy!

wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

Would she split from David? Then bye bye money?
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Call me a creep but I went back a few years on her ig, and it seems she has always made a post for david on Father's Day. I also found out his birthday is sometime in the first half of June and it seems like she has always wished him a happy birthday as well.
Last edited by Mel1011 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

wendydarling wrote:Would she split from David? Then bye bye money?
She'd probably get alimony and child support. And since David joined the military, they take it right out of his paycheck. The military doesn't take kindly to people who skip out on court mandated support payments. She has no marketable skills like a degree and hasn't worked in years because she's been a stay at home mom taking care of a medically fragile child. Or that's what she'll say. She'd be fine financially, especially with youtube as another source of income, even if it isn't that much. Plus a divorce would definitely boost her views.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Annavi04 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

I wish she could get in trouble for copyright infringement- she basically just recreates content from other people (another example is the "kill two birds with one stone" thing about doing the cleaning challenge and making a blog when brit said the exact same thing in her video. It's honestly getting creepy.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Edited to add: That girl even said she got her rug on overstock to soften the floor when the baby is on it with his playmat... Vanessa also said she got the rug to soften the floor... WHYYYYY[/quote]
I wish she could get in trouble for copyright infringement- she basically just recreates content from other people (another example is the "kill two birds with one stone" thing about doing the cleaning challenge and making a blog when brit said the exact same thing in her video. It's honestly getting creepy.[/quote]

Same! I would definitely be creeped out if a friend of mine copied my entire nursery months later. Ugh, this is getting creepier the more I think about it..

She was so different in her first videos.. Immature, rude, and weird but definitely unique loll
adNotSponsored89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by adNotSponsored89 »

Britnessa reminds me of an IG mom (alcbells) that got called out for copying another IG mom (jlgarvin) like single white female creepy. To the point where Amanduhh (alcbells) took credit for Jessica's (jlgarvin) chalkboard designs, but then Jessica caught wind of it and straight up was like nope not her work. Amanduhh got pregnant just to be pregnant at the same time as Jessica. It's fuxking ceeepy because even like 5yrs later Amanduhh is still obsessed with Jessica. If you guys want a look into Britnessa's future go to the website " Get off my Internets" and look up Amanda's thread (Hello Jaxson) good stuff.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Vanessa probably thought we wouldn't catch wind of that other nursery tour because she knows she's only associated with Brittany (Britneyandbaby). I haven't watched the other girls nursery tour yet but when I get a chance to do so Ima also check out some of her other vlogs to see if V copied anything else.

As for her and David...something is definitely up. Maybe her spending habits? Maybe when he gets a chance he calls his mom instead of her? Cheating perhaps? Lily always being at Nonas and David not agreeing with that?

Return to “2011teenagemom”