Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I legit hate Caroline. Like I never thought you could dislike someone you've never met so much. She's such a bitch. And also kaytee doesnt look at all like she does in her thrive pics lmao
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

They're both annoying and immature. Look at Caroline how she was about to start TTC with her boyfriend and as soon as he caught wind he ran for his life and she claimed abuse like with Ben lol 2 days later new boyfriend, same bullshit.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lolz. They shared my post on Instagram lmao
Justinbieber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Justinbieber »

Has anyone else noticed how Caroline won't post anything acting a fool with kaytee on her own acount?!/ she post everything on kaytees, I'm guessing bc her family all follows her now... lol just like that post haha, I can't believe she obviously still gets notifications from the wetbsite

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the real reason she had to put brynlee up for adoption because she was crazy and unstable and they weren't going to let her leave woth the baby? So why is she bashing Alyson for being an unfit mother
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

Guys remember 2 years ago when we were ALLLLL getting sued for cyber bullying? Has anyone gotten that court summons yet? Hahaha. And now they are bullying Alyson? Cute. I want everyone to take a long hard look at this girl and remember this is the same girl who swore she was mature enough to raise a child just two years ago. Marinate in that craziness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kaytee I never said you don't look like you do thrive. I said you don't look the same as in your thrive pictures! You look as big as you used to be in the video of your dumbass jumping on the hotel bed. Idiot
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

Justinbieber wrote:Has anyone else noticed how Caroline won't post anything acting a fool with kaytee on her own acount?!/ she post everything on kaytees, I'm guessing bc her family all follows her now... lol just like that post haha, I can't believe she obviously still gets notifications from the wetbsite

[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] they're "exposing" you. Gonna post your PUBLIC RECORDS online. How scary.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
Justinbieber
Talker
Talker

That's what's so funny though LOL is I'm literally posting and commenting on those post on Katie's page and she's not answering anything I'm saying. But I don't have a juicy criminal record like she says

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

Justinbieber wrote:That's what's so funny though LOL is I'm literally posting and commenting on those post on Katie's page and she's not answering anything I'm saying. But I don't have a juicy criminal record like she says

Ahwell. They're first class private investigators now. [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] I think they expected things to go differently and now they're offering a "compromise".

You've been more honest than either of them. Kaytee with her faked pregnancies and Caroline...well, you know haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Oh my lord hahaha I thought her mom banned her from looking at this site? Maybe we should send screenshots to her mom of what she's been up to with baby faker?

fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

They are so hyped up about this like it's a big deal. You can tell they still have salt about what's said on this forum. Even though they don't care/don't read it, well in Caroline's case, aren't ALLOWED to read it. Hahaha. All in all, since she's posting all this online and behaving this way and drudging up old things, I'm pretty sure this solidifies my SPECULATION that she lost visitation with the baby.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Can someone post screenshots? lol I don't follow kaytee and don't really want to see her and her granny gf. Bleck.

fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Oh and Caroline, I still have tons of screenshots of you on the sugar baby group, I screenshot literally every thing you ever posted or commented. And they may slip into JustinBieber's hands...

Justinbieber
Talker
Talker

Yeah they are crazy obsessed with this sight... I came here because honestly after Caroline had the baby I was like concerned because she just disappeared I really actually cared about it all until I found out about her lying about trying for the baby. They have nothing to expose on me flat out absolutely nothing. At least I can admit I was on this website on their post but Caroline still can't admit she tried to have a baby at the age of 17 and blindly believe that she was able to raise it until after she popped it out... w/e tho... this bothers me... not one bit

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder why kaytee would post such crappy things when she wants to be a nurse. People save everything nowadays. Her career could be ruined in a heartbeat
Justinbieber
Talker
Talker

The crazy part is is that they're totally bluffing they have no like dirt on me at all I literally don't have any skeletons in my closet. Unless I have a secret life that I don't even know about. Then in that case go away cuz I'd like to know too.... lol Kaytee has now dmed me on Instagram telling me to find out everyone's information that has posted about her guessing it's Caroline. I don't even understand how she would expect me to have anyone's contact info from this site they are obviously both still obsessed with the drama and should probably just let this website go and ignore it it's doing them no good to try to expose someone who has nothing to expose

Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Kaytee I never said you don't look like you do thrive. I said you don't look the same as in your thrive pictures! You look as big as you used to be in the video of your dumbass jumping on the hotel bed. Idiot
Lmfao I thought the same. You know, if she spent half as much money as she does on thrive on a personal trainer and/or gym membership and something other than fast food she might look somewhat healthy. Thrive is just another bullshit pyramid scheme. The "nutrients" that it gives you can easily be obtained via a healthy diet and lifestyle. Anything to make you feel better about that booze that your elderly girlfriend gives you and the Mickey D's though, right?
Justinbieber
Talker
Talker

Anyone have any screenshot from Caroline trying to conceive page from back in the day?

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They are taking things way too fucking far. Who in their right mind would threaten to post someone's phone number and address to thousands of annoying hateful followers? Posting things here is completely different. There's like what maybe 50 people who are really on her that much. Talking shit on a post 50 people will see is nothing compared to posting to a huge following in instagram

Return to “Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)”