• Advertisement

JesssFam: Drake Splits, Chris Quits, Jess's Tits (Part 95)

Re: JesssFam: Drake Splits, Chris Quits, Jess's Tits (Part 9

Postby fingusername » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:19 pm

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Omg she did not nurse Addie while the vehicle was in motion did she?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh hells, yes she did! With the guy with no job blasting down the highway in the left lane the entire time.
fingusername
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby hwarner » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:20 pm

Hmm I guess Chris can't talk his way into getting everything he wants

hwarner
Talker

Postby fingusername » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:20 pm

smom12 wrote:And you know creep Chris was looking in the rear view to sneak a peak.

Funny Messica didn't take a video of Chris' little woddy from all the zit tit peeking.

Oh barf.
fingusername
Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:23 pm

hwarner wrote:Hmm I guess Chris can't talk his way into getting everything he wants

lol he acts so entitled
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby applebutter_dreams » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:00 pm

All I know is that I got herpes from just watching those two girls roll around on the gas station ground.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
applebutter_dreams
Informer

Postby whomever » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:01 pm

smom12 wrote:And you know creep Chris was looking in the rear view to sneak a peak.

Not being rude but what husband doesn't try and sneak a peak any chance they get? My man will literally walk by me and grab my boob as a joke and if I ever was to show any part of my body, he'd be right there looking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
whomever
Amateur

Postby Blackswan » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:02 pm

whomever wrote:

Not being rude but what husband doesn't try and sneak a peak any chance they get? My man will literally walk by me and grab my boob as a joke and if I ever was to show any part of my body, he'd be right there looking.

While breastfeeding? Classy.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby whomever » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:04 pm

Blackswan wrote:
whomever wrote:

So? It's his wife!

whomever
Amateur

Postby Blackswan » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:05 pm

Like I said...CLASSY.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby whomever » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:08 pm

Blackswan wrote:Like I said...CLASSY.

Haha well I guess you're also one to always have lights off whenever any part of your body is showing. I however am more appauled that she puts it's all over the internet (not saying breastfeeding is bad in any way) but obviously she likes her boobs for everyone to see.

whomever
Amateur

Postby cjl123 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:11 pm

Did anyone catch Mimi jumping into the pool like a crazy person on Jess' SC. I usually like Mimi so much but seeing her run and jump like made me cringe so hard lol

cjl123
Informer

Postby Blackswan » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:24 pm

whomever wrote:

Haha well I guess you're also one to always have lights off whenever any part of your body is showing. I however am more appauled that she puts it's all over the internet (not saying breastfeeding is bad in any way) but obviously she likes her boobs for everyone to see.

Sorry that my husband grabbing on my breast or looking at them in a sexual way WHILE breastfeeding isn't a turn on for me. But good luck to you with that.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby whomever » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:25 pm

Blackswan wrote:
whomever wrote:

Sorry that my husband grabbing on my breast or looking at them in a sexual way WHILE breastfeeding isn't a turn on for me. But good luck to you with that.

I never once said it was a turn on! It's just boobs and for her husband to look is NOTHING to even worry about. Make some valid points on something else. This is just ridiculous!!

whomever
Amateur

Postby smom12 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:26 pm

Looking at your wife's boobs is one thing. Hunky dory.

But leering at your wife's boob feeding your baby, while driving, with other children around, and your best friend, is a whole other level of creepy.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:27 pm

Ok guuuurl!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby ihartcatz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:38 pm

tessabravo wrote:Seriously??? How retarded is Jess. Talking about how she has "noooo ideaaaa" where the boys got the hats and the backwards style from. Would it even hurt to think?

Omg yes! I was like you know damn well where they got it!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
ihartcatz
Talker

Postby luci417 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:07 pm

While breastfeeding? Classy.[/quote]
So? It's his wife!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk[/quote]
God I'd be so skeezed out of my husband was doing that while I was breastfeeding our baby. That's just fucking creepy. But yeah I'm so glad your husband honks your boob at any given opportunity, he sounds awesome and very mature.
Last edited by luci417 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just a quick note:
The twins are here! Baby girls A & B both born healthy and beautiful on 05/01/17. We couldn't be happier.
luci417
Gossiper

Postby tessabravo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:09 pm

Britxo wrote:Wow they go to Texas Roadhouse a lot

With their pack of wild animals, plus its extremely expensive to go there with more than 4 people. With an appetizer, 2 meals, one kids meal, drinks etc. its over $100 what my sister told me.

tessabravo
Informer

Postby tessabravo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:10 pm

tessabravo wrote:
Britxo wrote:Wow they go to Texas Roadhouse a lot

With their pack of wild animals, plus its extremely expensive to go there with more than 4 people. With an appetizer, 2 meals, one kids meal, drinks etc. its over $100 what my sister told me.

If its 100 for just them could you imagine what their bill is. Janelle, Chris, Jess plus the 800 kids.

tessabravo
Informer

Postby tessabravo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:12 pm

kecx12 wrote:Wow what a shock Jess posted a pic of Tommy and Caden as soon as they got home to let everyone know they're there. This just always pisses me off she has no right to say anything about Drake posting pics whenever he has the boys because she does the same effing thing. She's such a hypocrite.

Plus T&C arent even her kids, and now she suddenly is in control whether the boys own father gets to post pictures of them?

tessabravo
Informer

Postby tessabravo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:14 pm

Gray wrote:OH MY GOD....... how many silver caps does kyson have on his teeth?

Jess blames it on the "bad tooth genes" but i really think shes just too lazy to tell the kids to brush their teeth when its not on camera.

tessabravo
Informer

Postby tessabravo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:15 pm

MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:They met on an online dating site, facebook is not a dating site. She should have said which one, they may pay her for it. And shes like we already mentioned this before, umm no you never did, you even deleted his dads comment where he said you met online. and Idk what mutual friends shes talking about since she admitted that chris has no friends in her city besides Gabe. Still doesnt change the fact that she was out looking for men with a newborn

I mean he literally showed up in the vlogs when Landen was at least 4/5 months old so they most likely started talking when that kid was still im newborn clothing. Plus they got engaged when he was 11 months old. Dating for 6 months and then married??? Looks like someone got baby trapped again.

tessabravo
Informer

Postby tessabravo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:18 pm

pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:Well it seems like Chris' mom lives somewhere nearby Modesto (because he visits her pretty often so I doubt she lives in the same place as Caden and Tommy) so maybe they do have mutual friends from like school or something but they never met each other since Chris is like 4 or 5 years older and he moved to wherever he lived with Ashley and at that time Jess was probably still in high school happily dating Gabe. Or maybe one of them had a relative in the other's city. Or maybe he's from Fresno where Jess used to live. There are plenty possibilities

Plus Jess went to school with and knew who Drake was when she was dating Gabe. Probably had a baby daddy trapper list. Janelle is probably her last option if Chris suddenly leaves. Why not date the last person that actually puts up with you?

tessabravo
Informer

Postby Briecheese » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:19 pm

luci417 wrote:

So? It's his wife!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk[/quote]
God I'd be so skeezed out of my husband was doing that while I was breastfeeding our baby. That's just fucking creepy. But yeah I'm so glad your husband honks your boob at any given opportunity, he sounds awesome and very mature.[/quote]
Do y'all seriously not have mischievous fun with your significant others? Must be hard always taking life and yourself so seriously.
Briecheese
Amateur

Postby whomever » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:19 pm

tessabravo wrote:
Gray wrote:OH MY GOD....... how many silver caps does kyson have on his teeth?

Jess blames it on the "bad tooth genes" but i really think shes just too lazy to tell the kids to brush their teeth when its not on camera.

That probably is it but I do know a lot of dentist try and put as many in kids mouths now a days to prevent cavities. I work in the field and when my son was 3 he had a tiny cavity and they wanted to put 9 silver caps in to prevent the other teeth from getting cavities. I didn't stand for that especially because I work in the field so they ended up just coating the back teeth.

whomever
Amateur

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam