JesssFam: Drake Splits, Chris Quits, Jess's Tits (Part 95)

whomever
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Drake Splits, Chris Quits, Jess's Tits (Part 9

Unread post by whomever »

I like how everyone takes one subject and completely spins it out of control. 1st things first the original poster of "Chris sneaking a peak of Jess' boob while breastfeeding" was IMPLYING he did this HOWEVER, there's no proof of it. All I wanted to say to that,was that, who's man wouldn't? If you're grossed out by the fact that men are pigs and will literally look you up and down no matter what, then I'm sorry become a lesbian. Men do all sorts of crap that they'll never admit to or they'll hide from you (even sexualizing breastfeeding, isn't that why women are so outraged by having to hide it?(yes woman also sexualize it)) Anyways me simply saying my hubby grabs my boob every once in a while does not mean he does it while I ever breastfed or anything to that nature. It was me implying that men will always look you up and down and my man just likes to touch especially when were in  inappropriate places. If you're to prude to actually see your hubby for the man he is I bet you're a boring person to be around! Yes men are pigs. Yes men do crap that's disgusting like look at you when your breastfeeding they might not even be sexualizing it but how the hell are you really gonna know? Is there some type of brain scan to show us what men think? If so I don't care how much it is but I want to know why my husband can't throw his dirty clothes in the hamper right next to him. But seriously y'all spinned it all out of control to something that doesn't even make sense. Now I'm gonna go cuddle up to my hubby that likes to flick my boob in Wal-Mart Goodnight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

whomever wrote:I like how everyone takes one subject and completely spins it out of control. 1st things first the original poster of "Chris sneaking a peak of Jess' boob while breastfeeding" was IMPLYING he did this HOWEVER, there's no proof of it. All I wanted to say to that,was that, who's man wouldn't? If you're grossed out by the fact that men are pigs and will literally look you up and down no matter what, then I'm sorry become a lesbian. Men do all sorts of crap that they'll never admit to or they'll hide from you (even sexualizing breastfeeding, isn't that why women are so outraged by having to hide it?(yes woman also sexualize it)) Anyways me simply saying my hubby grabs my boob every once in a while does not mean he does it while I ever breastfed or anything to that nature. It was me implying that men will always look you up and down and my man just likes to touch especially when were in inappropriate places. If you're to prude to actually see your hubby for the man he is I bet you're a boring person to be around! Yes men are pigs. Yes men do crap that's disgusting like look at you when your breastfeeding they might not even be sexualizing it but how the hell are you really gonna know? Is there some type of brain scan to show us what men think? If so I don't care how much it is but I want to know why my husband can't throw his dirty clothes in the hamper right next to him. But seriously y'all spinned it all out of control to something that doesn't even make sense. Now I'm gonna go cuddle up to my hubby that likes to flick my boob in Wal-Mart Goodnight

Okay please relax. Thank you. Just because a woman doesn't appreciate the same sexual advances you do doesn't make her a prude. And honestly, the way you talk about men is really alarming. Men are actually sentient human beings with the capability of controlling their thoughts and actions.
whomever
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whomever »

literallywhat wrote:
whomever wrote:I like how everyone takes one subject and completely spins it out of control. 1st things first the original poster of "Chris sneaking a peak of Jess' boob while breastfeeding" was IMPLYING he did this HOWEVER, there's no proof of it. All I wanted to say to that,was that, who's man wouldn't? If you're grossed out by the fact that men are pigs and will literally look you up and down no matter what, then I'm sorry become a lesbian. Men do all sorts of crap that they'll never admit to or they'll hide from you (even sexualizing breastfeeding, isn't that why women are so outraged by having to hide it?(yes woman also sexualize it)) Anyways me simply saying my hubby grabs my boob every once in a while does not mean he does it while I ever breastfed or anything to that nature. It was me implying that men will always look you up and down and my man just likes to touch especially when were in inappropriate places. If you're to prude to actually see your hubby for the man he is I bet you're a boring person to be around! Yes men are pigs. Yes men do crap that's disgusting like look at you when your breastfeeding they might not even be sexualizing it but how the hell are you really gonna know? Is there some type of brain scan to show us what men think? If so I don't care how much it is but I want to know why my husband can't throw his dirty clothes in the hamper right next to him. But seriously y'all spinned it all out of control to something that doesn't even make sense. Now I'm gonna go cuddle up to my hubby that likes to flick my boob in Wal-Mart Goodnight

Okay please relax. Thank you. Just because a woman doesn't appreciate the same sexual advances you do doesn't make her a prude. And honestly, the way you talk about men is really alarming. Men are actually sentient human beings with the capability of controlling their thoughts and actions.
Says the woman who comes onto a gossip page to spread kindness right? Hahaha Image honey the people who don't share the same sexual advances as I do arn't all prude, just the ones who are so appauledImage at the fact that for God sake that people are humans and men tend to sexualize everything and they simply can't cope with it Image

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

I'm FAR from a prude and we actually do have a lot of mischievous fun, it's just that we're adults and we know that it's not appropriate to do sexual things in front of children because that's fucked up. And the fact that my husband isn't disgusting and can actually respect me as a human being rather than just a sexual object definitely helps. The vast majority of men are capable of that. They're also capable of doing chores and behaving like adults and there's absolutely nothing fundamentally different about their brains or thought process about from how they're socialized by society. I think maybe that it's just your husband who's garbage?
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

Cute homophobia and misoginy, whomever. Please step back into your time machine and go back to the 1930s bc we don't need your shitty backwards thinking here, thanks!

Your train of thought is the same one that leads to victim blaming and r*pe apologism. Fuck off.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

"men tend to sexualize everything" quick question, do you also think women "ask for it"? :)
ericauda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ericauda »

There are some disturbing attitudes about men bouncing around! Or maybe just one attitude.... my man is a totally horn dog but he's also not a raging sex obsessed child grabbing tits like they're his and "sneaking peeks" at breastfeeding sexually. That's messed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

whomever wrote:I like how everyone takes one subject and completely spins it out of control. 1st things first the original poster of "Chris sneaking a peak of Jess' boob while breastfeeding" was IMPLYING he did this HOWEVER, there's no proof of it. All I wanted to say to that,was that, who's man wouldn't? If you're grossed out by the fact that men are pigs and will literally look you up and down no matter what, then I'm sorry become a lesbian. Men do all sorts of crap that they'll never admit to or they'll hide from you (even sexualizing breastfeeding, isn't that why women are so outraged by having to hide it?(yes woman also sexualize it)) Anyways me simply saying my hubby grabs my boob every once in a while does not mean he does it while I ever breastfed or anything to that nature. It was me implying that men will always look you up and down and my man just likes to touch especially when were in  inappropriate places. If you're to prude to actually see your hubby for the man he is I bet you're a boring person to be around! Yes men are pigs. Yes men do crap that's disgusting like look at you when your breastfeeding they might not even be sexualizing it but how the hell are you really gonna know? Is there some type of brain scan to show us what men think? If so I don't care how much it is but I want to know why my husband can't throw his dirty clothes in the hamper right next to him. But seriously y'all spinned it all out of control to something that doesn't even make sense. Now I'm gonna go cuddle up to my hubby that likes to flick my boob in Wal-Mart Goodnight

This is so extremely backward, sexist to both men and women, and also homophobic. And I agree with the person who said this kind of thinking leads to victim blaming and r*ape apologism. Do you really think men are just sex machines that cannot see women as human beings, just as bodies to ogle and touch whenever they please, AND you are perfectly okay with them being that? I am sorry that you think this way. But its really startling that somebody,who I am assuming is a woman under the age of 70, thinks this way in this day and age. I am grateful that my husband is a normal person who thinks with his heart and brain and not his penis, and treats me like a person, unlike the men you must be around for you to think this. You make it sound like your husband is a pig who thinks of you as a sex doll.
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

whomever wrote:I like how everyone takes one subject and completely spins it out of control. 1st things first the original poster of "Chris sneaking a peak of Jess' boob while breastfeeding" was IMPLYING he did this HOWEVER, there's no proof of it. All I wanted to say to that,was that, who's man wouldn't? If you're grossed out by the fact that men are pigs and will literally look you up and down no matter what, then I'm sorry become a lesbian. Men do all sorts of crap that they'll never admit to or they'll hide from you (even sexualizing breastfeeding, isn't that why women are so outraged by having to hide it?(yes woman also sexualize it)) Anyways me simply saying my hubby grabs my boob every once in a while does not mean he does it while I ever breastfed or anything to that nature. It was me implying that men will always look you up and down and my man just likes to touch especially when were in  inappropriate places. If you're to prude to actually see your hubby for the man he is I bet you're a boring person to be around! Yes men are pigs. Yes men do crap that's disgusting like look at you when your breastfeeding they might not even be sexualizing it but how the hell are you really gonna know? Is there some type of brain scan to show us what men think? If so I don't care how much it is but I want to know why my husband can't throw his dirty clothes in the hamper right next to him. But seriously y'all spinned it all out of control to something that doesn't even make sense. Now I'm gonna go cuddle up to my hubby that likes to flick my boob in Wal-Mart Goodnight

Ok I'm all for differing opinions on here but honestly how sexist can you be? You cannot tar 50% of the population with the same brush. Yes, most men like boobs. There is nothing wrong with this. Most men however are not demented sex perverts, and if you think they are then that probably says more about you than it does them...

asianbird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asianbird »

A long time lurker here and finally gave in. Now I would like to say.... that thumbnail from today's vlog is obviously for a clickbait. Accdg to Jesss, youtube "picks the thumbnail automatically for me". Girl, I tried researching if you can customize the thumbnail and yes you can upload your own thumbnail if you don't like the 3 options that youtube selected. So it's either you're too lazy to create your own thumbnail or you just really want to have more views and trying to invite more creepers to watch your sagging boobs. More views, more money to spend in Taco Bell right?

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/72431?hl=en
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

asianbird wrote:A long time lurker here and finally gave in. Now I would like to say.... that thumbnail from today's vlog is obviously for a clickbait. Accdg to Jesss, youtube "picks the thumbnail automatically for me". Girl, I tried researching if you can customize the thumbnail and yes you can upload your own thumbnail if you don't like the 3 options that youtube selected. So it's either you're too lazy to create your own thumbnail or you just really want to have more views and trying to invite more creepers to watch your sagging boobs. More views, more money to spend in Taco Bell right?

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/72431?hl=en
She's milking (pun very much intended) the breastfeeding full boob shots for as long as she can, since this is her last kid...at least until she's in her 30s. The boob shots are one of the things that really bother me about her because she knows it's the pervs who watch it and she just doesn't care! I can't imagine willingly putting my tits out there on my family channel (if I had one) for creeps sexual pleasure. And look, I wouldn't care if she was a vlogger who used her body or sexuality to get views, but it's the fact that she's a family vlogger that it bothers me, her kids are associated with her channel and it just makes it very uncomfortable to me that she basically invites pervs to watch her and her kids. It probably doesn't need to be said, but I obviously wouldn't care if she was a normal mommy vlogger who breastfed, but putting it in a thumbnail is a whole other story. I watch other vloggers that also breastfeed on camera and I don't think I've ever seen that much boob from any of them, let alone in a friggin thumbnail picture!
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

whomever wrote:All I wanted to say to that,was that, who's man wouldn't? If you're grossed out by the fact that men are pigs and will literally look you up and down no matter what, then I'm sorry become a lesbian. Men do all sorts of crap that they'll never admit to or they'll hide from you (even sexualizing breastfeeding, isn't that why women are so outraged by having to hide it?(yes woman also sexualize it)) Anyways me simply saying my hubby grabs my boob every once in a while does not mean he does it while I ever breastfed or anything to that nature. It was me implying that men will always look you up and down and my man just likes to touch especially when were in inappropriate places. If you're to prude to actually see your hubby for the man he is I bet you're a boring person to be around! Yes men are pigs. Yes men do crap that's disgusting like look at you when your breastfeeding they might not even be sexualizing it but how the hell are you really gonna know? Is there some type of brain scan to show us what men think? If so I don't care how much it is but I want to know why my husband can't throw his dirty clothes in the hamper right next to him. But seriously y'all spinned it all out of control to something that doesn't even make sense. Now I'm gonna go cuddle up to my hubby that likes to flick my boob in Wal-Mart Goodnight
I can't believe it's the year of our lord 2017 and I had to read this shit with my own two eyes.

Here's the thing, sweet cheeks: I'm into some shit that would probably make your little eyes pop out of your head, and I still like my men respectful.

You don't sound kinky or adventurous, you just sound backwards as fuck and I feel sorry for your children because it seems like you're gonna raise them like it's the 1950's. You're probably gonna teach your adolescent daughter that it's okay old ass gross men stare at her because "that's what men do", and you're gonna tell your son that "boys will be boys" so it's fine if he doesn't respect a girl's boundaries.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Why does Jess put shorts that are just way too short on Lilia? And I am so suprised that Jess didn't get one of those diono carseats for Eddie. All the other kids have them. And Lilia had one too
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

Do you guys think Jess dyed Lilia's hair for her 7th birthday?
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Didn't we have an argument with someone back in the day about women serving men I didn't think anything in this thread could get worse....and yet it has.

*edited I can't help it every time I see someone defend Jess on here I get so paranoid I know it's probably not the same person but I can't help it.
tinybeartender
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tinybeartender »

I've finally caught up with the thread after moving house! You guys have taken me on a real rollercoaster.

To be honest I don't think Jess wouldn't care if more and more pervs started watching for those tit flashes, views are views and she's more than willing to have someone sexualise and do lord knows what to her breastfeeding if it means money. It makes it harder for all women to feed in public.

A little late I know, but gosh the state of Jesss' house in Amber's vlog was just disgusting, I thought it was bad enough in Jesss' videos where she makes an effort to hide it. Now that Chris is home full-time there is really no excuse for it.

I'd just like to chime in that men are fully capable of controlling sexual urges just as women are. They are not sharks that go beserk at the smell of blood. This is why r*pe victims struggle so much to get justice.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Oh my lord.... I post a hypothetical scenario and get slingshot back to the 50s.

All I will say is, my husband is a reformed man whore... sex parties in manhatten, hooking up with skanks in his youth, etc... but NOT ONCE in all the times I was feeding our daughter did he leer at my boobs. That's just inappropriate. Just like when Chris makes sex jokes.... on camera.... in front of the kids. There's a time and a place for us to play titty titty bang bang but it's not in front of kids.

Fin.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

blackroses wrote:Didn't we have an argument with someone back in the day about women serving men I didn't think anything in this thread could get worse....and yet it has.

*edited I can't help it every time I see someone defend Jess on here I get so paranoid I know it's probably not the same person but I can't help it.
That was me ;) still here, still serving my man, still in a good healthy relationship.
And ACTUALLY, I hurt my back, and since he's home from school he's been taking care of me. It's been good.

I think everyone is entitled to their opinion and that also includes thinking some people are f*cked. No shame in that.

Hershey821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hershey821 »

luci417 wrote:

I'm FAR from a prude and we actually do have a lot of mischievous fun, it's just that we're adults and we know that it's not appropriate to do sexual things in front of children because that's fucked up. And the fact that my husband isn't disgusting and can actually respect me as a human being rather than just a sexual object definitely helps. The vast majority of men are capable of that. They're also capable of doing chores and behaving like adults and there's absolutely nothing fundamentally different about their brains or thought process about from how they're socialized by society. I think maybe that it's just your husband who's garbage?
Now why do you have to call this woman's husband garbage? You don't even know him and that was uncalled for. Maaann this thread is getting nastyyyy. Anyways, who thinks Jess will dye Addy's hair red? Image

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Did she even get the boys anything from Disney?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”