Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

It's obvious that Missy gives them money and lots of hook-ups. They might not have much cash, but they are in the DBs inner-circle. (Which seems like HELL, but they've already sold their souls to the YT DEVIL!)

I'm guessing in 5-10 years ALL these YT parents will regret doing this...and probably be bankrupt.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It's so strange they are staying with Corbin's aunt and cousins for several days, but he can only see his parents at a restaurant for dinner once in SIX month! I'm still so curious what went down with his parents!
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Why do I keep watching their videos? Even when they're on vacation they're boring!

I think I'll watch them at Vidcon and then stop until June starts solids or they buy a house. :-P
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I think it's sad that Corbin's parents are missing out on June's infancy, but coming from someone who is estranged from their father, people have reasons, and I'm ok with that. He doesn't have to share the dirt if he doesn't want too and good for him for not raking someone through the dirt on YT. Who knows maybe its his family distancing themselves from Corbin! I used to be sad that my father had only seen my son twice and my daughter only on the day she was born, but now i'm glad they won't have to deal with his bullshit.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:I think it's sad that Corbin's parents are missing out on June's infancy, but coming from someone who is estranged from their father, people have reasons, and I'm ok with that. He doesn't have to share the dirt if he doesn't want too and good for him for not raking someone through the dirt on YT. Who knows maybe its his family distancing themselves from Corbin! I used to be sad that my father had only seen my son twice and my daughter only on the day she was born, but now i'm glad they won't have to deal with his bullshit.
I think it's the opposite. I think Corbin went and got mad at them for not helping them out more when they were BROKE. His parents seemed to do everything to help them out until around when they rented their expensive apartment in December. They got them a B&B, took them on a Lake Powell houseboat trip, drove 10+hours to lend them their car...but then Corbin probably wanted MORE! Maybe his parents offered them a place to stay at their house and Corbin was TOO COOL to do it.

Corbin seems like a selfish ASSHOLE who expected his parents to pay for anything he wanted - and flaunted his pregnant wife as $$$$ bait. Missy bought it and has been giving them a lot of money and Amazon credit for the past year. It's pathetic that they can't live on their own without help from friends and family.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

I was shocked at how much she spent on that guitar! Guess she had to keep up with what he got her for Mother's Day. Interesting how he said that he'd wanted it when June was born so that he could sing to her but they didn't have the money. Now 3 months later they do? It's all that YT money that their daughter is bringing in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

janem wrote:I was shocked at how much she spent on that guitar! Guess she had to keep up with what he got her for Mother's Day. Interesting how he said that he'd wanted it when June was born so that he could sing to her but they didn't have the money. Now 3 months later they do? It's all that YT money that their daughter is bringing in!
They should be saving that money because it's not going to last long. They are spending, spending, spending! And the views seem to be crashing! They've spent and bought more in the last two months than I'd buy in TWO YEARS!! New car, new camera, new computer, new guitar, etc. That ADDS UP FAST!

Do they really think they will be the next DBs? C&K, SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And it took DB five years to get where they are. These two seem to think they just need to have a baby and start a channel, and views will come pouring in.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Heads up, kelsey and Corbin are at the DB's house right now

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Yes, it's so nice to be around friends and family. Especially when they do things for you, right Corbin and Kelsey?

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I watched Corbin's instastory last night and he seemed so damn nervous with Finn around June. Every time he even made a move towards her Corbin is yelling GENTLE!!! GENTLE!!!! i get that Finn might not know how to act around a small baby but Corbin needs to calm down, shes not made of glass, and finn wasn't being rough. I would be more worried about Ollie, hes the rough one.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Are they sexualizing the kids, too? With BABY'S FIRST KISS!!! Are they joining Bryan in the shipping? :( Certainly it wasn't her first kiss anyway, I'm sure Kelsey and Corbin have kissed all over her. She's their baby! Did they make Finn kiss June on the lips or something? I'm not willing to watch. I can't stand Kelsey and Corbin anymore...
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Playsinrain wrote:I watched Corbin's instastory last night and he seemed so damn nervous with Finn around June. Every time he even made a move towards her Corbin is yelling GENTLE!!! GENTLE!!!! i get that Finn might not know how to act around a small baby but Corbin needs to calm down, shes not made of glass, and finn wasn't being rough. I would be more worried about Ollie, hes the rough one.
He's a controlling jerk tbh. I highly doubt Finn would hurt June, especially not intentionally. If he poked her or touched her roughly, I'd get it, but just being near her isn't bad :roll: It's like they halfway think June is a two year old and halfway think she's two days old.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

tintin15 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I watched Corbin's instastory last night and he seemed so damn nervous with Finn around June. Every time he even made a move towards her Corbin is yelling GENTLE!!! GENTLE!!!! i get that Finn might not know how to act around a small baby but Corbin needs to calm down, shes not made of glass, and finn wasn't being rough. I would be more worried about Ollie, hes the rough one.
He's a controlling jerk tbh. I highly doubt Finn would hurt June, especially not intentionally. If he poked her or touched her roughly, I'd get it, but just being near her isn't bad :roll: It's like they halfway think June is a two year old and halfway think she's two days old.
True. My twins are still tiny and their older brother is a VERY curious toddler who will put his hands all over their faces etc. if you leave him unsupervised. But he's never hurt them even accidentally. He did actually poke one of their eyes when they were first introduced but not maliciously and he's so young that it didn't even bother them, nevermind cause any pain or damage. We were kind of horrified at the time because we were scared that meant he'd be rough with them without meaning to but looking back it's actually pretty funny because he's not like that at all. The best way to teach toddlers to treat babies gently is through example, not by yelling. I'm not saying my kids will never hurt each other (I'm positive they will because siblings) but if you're with them and supervising closely there's no reason to be so neurotic about it.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Yeah, I would be uncomfortable being so harsh to somebody else's toddler, if it was Missy and Bryan telling Finn to be careful that would be more normal but Corbin doing it was just strange...since Finn wasn't doing anything wrong.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Uhh what is up with her spray tan it's not even on half her face look at her face how does that happen??Image

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

webbygurl626 wrote:Uhh what is up with her spray tan it's not even on half her face look at her face how does that happen??Image

Thanks for the screenshot! I may watch just to see their terrible spray tans in action. The entertainment is worth the few cents my view will pay them lol.
Have they mentioned the tans being terrible? That is why you don't do things like that on a whim.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

webbygurl626 wrote:Uhh what is up with her spray tan it's not even on half her face look at her face how does that happen??Image

Omg ImageImageImage how embarrassing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

So from today's vlog they're seriously considering moving to live near Bryan and missy! Well at least the vlogs would be more interesting even though Corbin would become even more pretentious.... if that's possible?

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

aral12 wrote:So from today's vlog they're seriously considering moving to live near Bryan and missy! Well at least the vlogs would be more interesting even though Corbin would become even more pretentious.... if that's possible?
Portland is 100% different from the area where DBs live - it's like TWO hours from LA and super rural/suburban. I think it would be better for their channel to move there...so I'm sure it's going to happen. They "say" they love Portland, but they are totally in a boring rut there, no friends or family and pretty clueless about living in PDX. They can rent an entire house in the DBs area for about the same price as their tiny PDX apartment. I bet the places they looked at were rentals and not for sale.

But Corbin won't be able to be an "OG Portland hipster" anymore.... :-o :-o :-o What an effing idiot.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”