Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKClickbait - Part 13

Unread post by Pineapples »

capcanaid wrote:
Pineapples wrote:What is Kyra going on about on snap? Something about she made an Instagram post and tagged care.com and labelled it as an #Ad but it wasn't really an ad and she didn't hire katelyn from care.com?? What is she on about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what i understood from her video she hired her friend katelyn to help with Levi. And care.com contacted her to sponser a video. so when she tagged care.com on her instagram photo people assumed that she was lying when she said that katelyn was her friend and thought she was someone that she had hired throw care.com.
Ahh ok I see. Or maybe she really did hire her because I don't see how she could have made friends she never goes anywhere Image

capcanaid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by capcanaid »

Pineapples wrote:
capcanaid wrote:
Pineapples wrote:What is Kyra going on about on snap? Something about she made an Instagram post and tagged care.com and labelled it as an #Ad but it wasn't really an ad and she didn't hire katelyn from care.com?? What is she on about?

From what i understood from her video she hired her friend katelyn to help with Levi. And care.com contacted her to sponser a video. so when she tagged care.com on her instagram photo people assumed that she was lying when she said that katelyn was her friend and thought she was someone that she had hired throw care.com.
Ahh ok I see. Or maybe she really did hire her because I don't see how she could have made friends she never goes anywhere Image

Well i can see that scenario too !!!
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

timewaster wrote:I've watched OKBaby for over a year but this is my first time commenting on here!

It might just be me, but if I was K or O, I'd be slightly concerned that Levi is barely talking. A toddler should start forming 2-4 word sentences from 18-24 months old. Levi's only 20 months old so he still has time, but it doesn't seem like they're actively trying to teach him things. Maybe they don't show it on camera but it doesn't seem like they're trying to teach him words or read books to him, or actively encourage him to try at all. I understand they have their hands full with two kids but it just seems like they want Levi to learn everything on his own. It was the same with walking, they really weren't encouraging him to try or helping him have a go, but rather just making him learn by himself.

I feel like parenting is a bit more than just feeding them, taking them on a bike ride and letting them cry.
He's actually been talking a lot more in recent vlogs. He'll get there eventually. You can tell he's smart and picks things up quite easily!
brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

They seriously going to edit two videos upload one for today and schedule the other one ? Like you are a week behind get it together

I think Levi has become such a cute baby
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:
timewaster wrote:I've watched OKBaby for over a year but this is my first time commenting on here!

It might just be me, but if I was K or O, I'd be slightly concerned that Levi is barely talking. A toddler should start forming 2-4 word sentences from 18-24 months old. Levi's only 20 months old so he still has time, but it doesn't seem like they're actively trying to teach him things. Maybe they don't show it on camera but it doesn't seem like they're trying to teach him words or read books to him, or actively encourage him to try at all. I understand they have their hands full with two kids but it just seems like they want Levi to learn everything on his own. It was the same with walking, they really weren't encouraging him to try or helping him have a go, but rather just making him learn by himself.

I feel like parenting is a bit more than just feeding them, taking them on a bike ride and letting them cry.
He's actually been talking a lot more in recent vlogs. He'll get there eventually. You can tell he's smart and picks things up quite easily!
well he babbles nonsense but doesnt say any real words...just like jackson. It's weird that jackson and levi dont say mama or daddy when referring to their parents.
capcanaid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by capcanaid »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
xoxoghadxoxo wrote:

well he babbles nonsense but doesnt say any real words...just like jackson. It's weird that jackson and levi dont say mama or daddy when referring to their parents.
I think jackson says papa.
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

I don't follow Kyra on Twitter, but I checked it today to see if/when the house tour was going up. I came on here to see if you guys knew what appointments (appt) Oscar keeps going to and then as I was typing this out I realized she meant APARTMENT when she says appt. Girl, it's apt for apartment and appt for appointment.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

All kicking off in the comments. Minions are telling them off.
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

SO, Kyras is editing 2 videos and Oscar goes to the apartment to upload? How convenient for him, I bet he is happy to get out and play video games (with Khoa)..
finickyferret
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by finickyferret »

I agree. You can't expect a toddler to learn on their own. Sure they won't catch on super fast, but the more effort you put in, the more you'll get in return, so to speak.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

sjla6993 wrote:
webbygurl626 wrote:
sjla6993 wrote: You can hear the cop say that their registration and insurance are valid. Maybe they have a paper plate (or even real plate) taped to their back window that we haven't seen? Because dumbass Oscar probably doesn't know how to attach it. In my state you get temporary plates until yours arrive in the mail and that is valid for 3 months. It's been like 8 months hasn't it?
They have had the plates for months oscar was too lazy to put them on I think they answered someone in the comments about it saying that they have them they just haven't put them on yet! Although it looks like oscar finally put them on, good thing with him speeding, oh and anyone else catch the cop saying he was following him for miles! So he was waiting to see if oscar was going to go faster which would mean a more expensive ticket haha!

One thing I don't get is how this dumbass had a cop following him and kept his speed at 97. The fuck...?
Because Oscar said they were both running on 3 hours of sleep...for some reason they went to bed at 5am and got up at 8am to drive home...
So he was sleep deprived driving almost 20 over the speed limit and my guess is he wasn't paying attention to a damn thing.
One day Oscar is going to fall asleep at the wheel or have a seizure from being sleep deprived all the time...
These two put their kids and other people in danger constantly when they go on vacation.
I've never seen a single travel vlog where they don't mention they've only had a few hours sleep....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
rosethorn12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rosethorn12 »

I don't get it. What does Oscar do? Kyra cooks, cleans, bathes the kids, takes care of the kids.. and now edits. So what exactly does Oscar do? Lol

girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

rosethorn12 wrote:I don't get it. What does Oscar do? Kyra cooks, cleans, bathes the kids, takes care of the kids.. and now edits. So what exactly does Oscar do? Lol

Comment of the day heyyyyy: Oscar wtf do you do all day?

Answer: Go to the apartment (or "appt" as Kyra likes to say), ride my boosted board, punch walls, eat sushi, and pretend that I'm not playing video games.
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Wow in their newest video Levi actually pushes Oscar away twice... he must be finally figuring out that Oscar = bad/annoying parent. Lol

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

I'm not huge OK fans but even my cold heart was happy for them in their new house vlog today. Now, go find some jobs.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

rosethorn12 wrote:I don't get it. What does Oscar do? Kyra cooks, cleans, bathes the kids, takes care of the kids.. and now edits. So what exactly does Oscar do? Lol

Is interesting reading this now lol, I remember when most people in this thread disliked kyra for being "lazy" and praised Oscar for being the upbeat dad that Levi prefered
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:

Is interesting reading this now lol, I remember when most people in this thread disliked kyra for being "lazy" and praised Oscar for being the upbeat dad that Levi prefered
I think knowing now that Kyra struggled with PPD after having Levi it's changed a lot of opinions on how Kyra was when Levi was a baby, it has for me anyway. And a year ago Oscar was a completely different person too. He was hardworking and motivated and despite the fact he worked full time they still managed to put out vlogs everyday, on time. He certainly doesn't have the same work ethic he did then, he has one job and he can't even do that.

Andyouare
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Andyouare »

Question was today's vlog (more like the vlog from 5 days ago) the house tour or are they doing a separate video on kyras channel?

pokel
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pokel »

Andyouare wrote:Question was today's vlog (more like the vlog from 5 days ago) the house tour or are they doing a separate video on kyras channel?

No house tour, but it seems there is another video coming in a couple of hours that could be the house tour? Idk

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I feel like they eat sushi way to much. Maybe that's because I hate it I don't know how they can eat it every damn day I'd barf.

Return to “OKBaby”