Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager: Part 2

Unread post by Casbel »

Waldrop wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... af8a89.png[/img]

Can we stop with this shit now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ffs she's so boring and predictable.
She hasn't achieved anything other than having kids..so how exactly was this the start of her life??

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

But all she did was have kids and get married...? Of course I think those things can be challenging. But what has she done for herself??? Or what does she contribute??? And why in the hell is someone saying their life sucks because they didn't get pregnant at 18 like what.

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

I can't even wrap my brain around why 1) she keeps making the SAME damn collages/videos with the SAME pictures and same captions and 2) why tf anyone thinks she is "goals". And no Caitlin I'm most certainly not jealous lol I'm 24, married to my hot husband, have a beautiful home, a beautiful little boy, AND...guess what...a college degree! That I finished AFTER having my son! It can be done girl, stop wasting your time making embarrassing shit try to go viral on the internet and you may actually have time to do something worthwhile. Sorry for the rant guys lol I'm just so sick of seeing her shit pop up everywhere

Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

I have so many things I want to say, but really don't feel like screenshotting everything. So, if you go to her twitter you'll know exactly what I'm referencing here.

1) How can she complain about someone not giving her criedit for her posts that she tries so desperately to make viral when she has N-E-V-E-R given anyone credit for an idea or post that was not her own that she copied in a sad attempt to gain social media popularity?

2) She's always taking photos of herself and complains about her children walking in on them. Here's an idea, pay attention to your damn children.

3) She hopes her children know how much their parents love each other ... she says as Noah looks at his phone then gives her a look like she just said the dumbest thing he's ever heard.

4) You love your cat enough to ask for stranger's help, but not enough to let them know he passed away. You have yet to take down your gofundme despite his death and removed any evidence of his death in hopes that people will still donate. Probably to feed your spending habits.

5) When the fuck does she start school AGAIN? Not soon enough. She won't even last a full semester.

I have so much more to say, but I'll give it a couple more glasses of wine. Lmao.
Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

Hellohiyesitsme wrote:I have so many things I want to say, but really don't feel like screenshotting everything. So, if you go to her twitter you'll know exactly what I'm referencing here.

1) How can she complain about someone not giving her criedit for her posts that she tries so desperately to make viral when she has N-E-V-E-R given anyone credit for an idea or post that was not her own that she copied in a sad attempt to gain social media popularity?

2) She's always taking photos of herself and complains about her children walking in on them. Here's an idea, pay attention to your damn children.

3) She hopes her children know how much their parents love each other ... she says as Noah looks at his phone then gives her a look like she just said the dumbest thing he's ever heard.

4) You love your cat enough to ask for stranger's help, but not enough to let them know he passed away. You have yet to take down your gofundme despite his death and removed any evidence of his death in hopes that people will still donate. Probably to feed your spending habits.

5) When the fuck does she start school AGAIN? Not soon enough. She won't even last a full semester.

I have so much more to say, but I'll give it a couple more glasses of wine. Lmao.
100% agree with all of the above...
Not to mention wanting baby #3 "soon" when
a) she's starting school (allegedly)
b) she can't afford another child (made obvious by Banjo's GoFundMe)
c) she was supposedly going to be a surrogate for another couple
And d) she's already complaining about having to deal with 2 children (getting Jack a babysitter while Ari is at preschool so she can get groceries)
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

Out of all the stay at home moms I follow she's the worst .. :/

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

She barely does anything...I swear Noah does most of it, and then he treats HER

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Casbel wrote:She barely does anything...I swear Noah does most of it, and then he treats HER

Lmao case and point how she just posted their text conversation on twitter where he thanks her for putting the kids to bed last night....um what?!?!? ImageImage

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

Oooohhh she also changed his name in her phone from Hubby to Noah Slomski....interesting....

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

When I read that twitter conversation I was like he's thanking you cause it's not normal behaviour. If it was something that happened on the regular it wouldn't need to warrant a thank you.. she would already know he appreciated it

Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

pepsi- wrote:When I read that twitter conversation I was like he's thanking you cause it's not normal behaviour. If it was something that happened on the regular it wouldn't need to warrant a thank you.. she would already know he appreciated it

So many things wrong with that text message conversation. I'm assuming her "yeah :)" response was when he asked if something was leather. With that being said/established...

"When you home?"
A stay at home mom really needs to be asked that? What on earth could she be doing that would warrant her working husband to ask when she'll be home.

"are those leather"
Whatever it is, he doesn't seem impressed. On top of that, what is she doing buying leather anything when she couldn't afford to take care of her pet, and therefore probably can't afford any type of emergency with her or her children?

"thanks for putting the kids to bed yesterday"
Again, he doesn't seem that enthralled. However, the fact that he's even saying this in the first place shows us that it isn't common of Caitlin to do so. That's completely inexcusable considering she does nothing. She's admitted that she doesn't clean the house often and that she doesn't even cook dinner every night. She doesn't have a job or go to school at the moment and despite all of this she still needs a nanny!

This girl.
Ugh.
Last edited by Hellohiyesitsme on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Waldrop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Waldrop »

can someone please post a screenshot caused I'm blocked lmao

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

I give their marriage another year, maybe 2.
If it lasts longer than that I'm going to assume Noah is purely hanging in for the kids [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 2b9749.jpg[/img]
Waldrop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Waldrop »

his first text says "sorry didn't here (yeah typo) my phone" in case anyone cares lol

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

Ps... the text she cut off at the top looks like it says "sorry something something my phone"
Anyone wanna try and sleuth that Lol?

Waldrop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Waldrop »

he sounds so uninterested

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

Waldrop wrote:his first text says "sorry didn't here (yeah typo) my phone" in case anyone cares lol

Lol thanks [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Waldrop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Waldrop »

Casbel wrote:
Waldrop wrote:his first text says "sorry didn't here (yeah typo) my phone" in case anyone cares lol

Lol thanks [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

girl i got chu with this shit ImageImageImage

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

I think Noah just has low self esteem. He doesn't seem to have any friends but Caitlin - he is most likely there because of the kids and because he thinks he can't do any better.

Return to “CaitlinFladager”