JesssFam: Drake Splits, Chris Quits, Jess's Tits (Part 95)

Throne
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Drake Splits, Chris Quits, Jess's Tits (Part 9

Unread post by Throne »

Lilia, despite looking like Gabe, is becoming a complete carbon copy of Jess personality wise. Obnoxious, attention-seeking, demanding ete.

Have fun when she becomes a teen Jess!
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I wonder if Jess would still be living with Mimi if Chris wasn't around
#FreeFinleyandJackson
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

oh my god i would be so annoyed. it's okay to be excited and loud at disney, like i get it. but come on, have some courtesy. but of course, theres jessss right next to her singing along, not even bothering to parent.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

pllfan5 wrote:I wonder if Jess would still be living with Mimi if Chris wasn't around
100% yes. could you imagine her even considering moving out on her own? it's pretty sad that the only thing that's ever pushed her to move out of mimis has been having a man to move with. also, i always found it weird how the second drake left the second time , she moved back with mimi. like no more man = no longer living on her own. i get that she was about to give birth, but mimi could've come to stay with her for a while instead of jessss straight up moving back home.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

that video was proof that Lilia CRAVES attention. I was getting tired of it and almost turned off the video

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

What bugs me is that Jess was clearly so much more into Lilia's trip than into the twins' Legoland. She bitched about how much Legoland costs she even brought up cost of the trip during the trip, she wasn't anywhere nearly as giggly and bubbly and (not that I like that crap) didn't invest in anything other than those glasses and some snacks for the twins while the two princesses got special outfits for everyday they were there and Jess was a lot more vivacious. I bet there'll even be more vlogs. In fact, can someone say how many days Lilia's trip is for and how many was the twins' Legoland? I get the feeling that Legoland was at least a day shorter. What to even say about poor Landon who didn't even get a trip(or T and C for that matter). And no, it's not party or trip, all the kids get a party regardless so it's not that Landon chose party rather than trip. Oh well, I guess now that Jess has princess number 2, Landon was "too small to go" and "not worth it, financially".
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

waitwhat wrote:What bugs me is that Jess was clearly so much more into Lilia's trip than into the twins' Legoland. She bitched about how much Legoland costs she even brought up cost of the trip during the trip, she wasn't anywhere nearly as giggly and bubbly and (not that I like that crap) didn't invest in anything other than those glasses and some snacks for the twins while the two princesses got special outfits for everyday they were there and Jess was a lot more vivacious. I bet there'll even be more vlogs. In fact, can someone say how many days Lilia's trip is for and how many was the twins' Legoland? I get the feeling that Legoland was at least a day shorter. What to even say about poor Landon who didn't even get a trip(or T and C for that matter). And no, it's not party or trip, all the kids get a party regardless so it's not that Landon chose party rather than trip. Oh well, I guess now that Jess has princess number 2, Landon was "too small to go" and "not worth it, financially".
She makes the huge mistake of living through her children and Lego is not one of her very few interests, something I don't understand, when I was a child Lego was one of my favorite toys
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Captain Smooth wrote:
waitwhat wrote:What bugs me is that Jess was clearly so much more into Lilia's trip than into the twins' Legoland. She bitched about how much Legoland costs she even brought up cost of the trip during the trip, she wasn't anywhere nearly as giggly and bubbly and (not that I like that crap) didn't invest in anything other than those glasses and some snacks for the twins while the two princesses got special outfits for everyday they were there and Jess was a lot more vivacious. I bet there'll even be more vlogs. In fact, can someone say how many days Lilia's trip is for and how many was the twins' Legoland? I get the feeling that Legoland was at least a day shorter. What to even say about poor Landon who didn't even get a trip(or T and C for that matter). And no, it's not party or trip, all the kids get a party regardless so it's not that Landon chose party rather than trip. Oh well, I guess now that Jess has princess number 2, Landon was "too small to go" and "not worth it, financially".
She makes the huge mistake of living through her children and Lego is not one of her very few interests, something I don't understand, when I was a child Lego was one of my favorite toys
Whatever it is, her boys will start to notice soon enough I imagine. :|
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

waitwhat wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:
Whatever it is, her boys will start to notice soon enough I imagine. :|
That's the sad thing, I know a girl who always felt left out in the family. It does something psychologicaly, but she didn't notice for the longest time, until one day she remarked that she didn't feel as loved by her parents as her older sister is. It was so sad to hear, because outwardly she had everything, two married parents, a dog, a big house, good financial background, good schooling, everything, but still she said she didn't feel comfortable at home.
She actively seeks the approval of her parents, but is always frustrated afterwards. I can imagine the twins going through a similar pattern. I don't doubt that Jess loves them, but she gets distracted so often, sooner or later the twins will notice and react, just like Lilia starts to imitate Jess, now that she's older.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Omg Lilia is FUCKING OBNOXIOUS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"FIRST rollercoaster reaction!" Recap

A very baby-talky "good morning princess" to Addie, who is in a Minnie outfit being held by Chris.
Making breakfast and coffee "for the adults who drink coffee." Also, Mickey Mouse pancakes, because this trip isn't Disney-fied enough.
The gang is loaded up in the vehicle and off to Disneyland. Jess and Chris up front, Cecilia and Janell in the middle with Addie, and Leo, Lilia, and Alyna in the very back.
Musical travel footage combined with musical footage of readying the stroller for Addie and spraying everyone down with sunscreen.
Lilia's custom Disney water bottle broke. #FirstWorldProblems (Jess complained, not Lilia)
Chris runs back to the car because he forgot the GoPro. Janell and Jess poke a little fun.
A little musical Disneyland footage comprised of walking and posing for pictures. They meet with a fan who takes a selfie with Lilia. They get FastPasses and travel to go get a locker because they have too much stuff. A marching band goes by playing something from Hunchback of Notre Dame. They go to the locker rooms and Lilia wants to hold the camera. Pinching Addelyn's rolls...because parents?
Eating pizza and walking around, various Disneyland shots. They're glad they brought the double stroller because Lilia sits in one part with a blister on her foot while Addie sits in another. 2 hours in and not one ride yet, but they're going to It's a Small World. They're getting on it because the SoCal sun is hot...yet your infant daughter only has a bow on her bald little head -_-
On the ride - the little ones all seem to be enjoying it, Addie in particular. Then, of course in Jess fashion, she breastfeeds while they're still riding. I get not letting your kid go hungry, but why film? Oh right, it's Jess.
Posing with more fans for pictures and telling them to look out for the video.
More musical Disneyland footage. Lilia poses with Minnie Mouse. She then says she's scared to go on a kiddie rollercoaster, but yet wants to go on Screaming California. "It's good to try everything just once, to see if you like it or not." Lawl. (Although she was pretty reassuring)
Lilia and Jess ride the roller coaster. She screams that she doesn't like the drop, but then after the ride said she liked it a little and then says she wants to do it again. Alyna gives it 2 thumbs up.
The gang is getting ready for some kind of roadside show. Lilia seems more concerned with Addie liking everything than herself. Well no duh, the girl has been to Disneyland how many times now and it's Addie's first time?
There's a lot of screaming and singing that follows. Jess covers Chris's eyes seeing Ariel. Addie seems to be bored. Jess says hi to another fan that shows up. Addie fell asleep on Chris and Jess says the parade "weared" her out. Girl...reconsider teaching. They're going to get water and a bathroom break and then move on to Space Mountain. Jess is already sunburned on her shoulder (#palegirlproblems, I have them too)
Space Mountain time - Lilia says she's brave, then at one point screams she doesn't like it. She says at least she tried (at the end of the ride) but she definitely did not like it.
"See the guy holding Mickey Mouse's hand? That's Walt Disney." "Who's that?" "That's the guy who invented Disney." Lord...
Another ride, and Addie and Lilia apparently held hands.
Fireworks time! Addie is asleep, Alyna is almost there, and Lilia is hanging in there. Addie wakes up before they start, so Jess puts her in the Tula. After the fireworks, they leave the park and end the vlog.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Chris seemed to make a slight dig at Jessica for her breast-feeding Addled on the "It's a small world" ride. She definitely reacted defensively! I don't think he is completely happy with the way Jessica exposes her breasts when she breast feeds Addled.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

OMG Lilia is such little attention seeking POS. Every fucking body had a huge WTF expression on their face. Jess being a grown ass woman was screaming alongside. Clearly shows she cares for no body except herself. I would be annoyed as hell if I were at Disney and little assholes like this ruin the fun.
nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

Man oh man I haven't truly noticed the shrieking like other people on here until now . . . I literally turned off the volume for those parts.

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

marshmellow wrote:OMG Lilia is such little attention seeking POS. Every fucking body had a huge WTF expression on their face. Jess being a grown ass woman was screaming alongside. Clearly shows she cares for no body except herself. I would be annoyed as hell if I were at Disney and little assholes like this ruin the fun.
Did you seriously just called a 7 year old a piece of shit? what the actual fuck
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Wow Lilia was loud and annoying as hell. I don't watch but had to go see what everyone was talking about. She did look just like my daughter her age on that roller coaster though. We took her on one at Busch Gardens a few months ago and she was in complete shambles. She's never been so scared. Meanwhile my 5 year old girl was having a blast.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

socks123 wrote:I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought lilia was being obnoxiously loud.
She was being extra annoying
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I thought you guys were exaggerating about how annoying Lilia was but god damn. The family behind jess was 100% glaring into the camera lol. I understand kids are excited and it's Disney but it's way too much when you're screaming at the top of your lungs like that nonstop. And all the cavities while she was screaming...jesus.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I thought you guys were exaggerating about how annoying Lilia was but god damn. The family behind jess was 100% glaring into the camera lol. I understand kids are excited and it's Disney but it's way too much when you're screaming at the top of your lungs like that nonstop. And all the cavities while she was screaming...jesus.
It's not her fault Jess clearly praises that behaviour. You can see the poor twins force extra enthusiasm when given the Legoland glasses, they know it's what their mother wants I guess (video starts at the point I'm refering to).

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

waitwhat wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I thought you guys were exaggerating about how annoying Lilia was but god damn. The family behind jess was 100% glaring into the camera lol. I understand kids are excited and it's Disney but it's way too much when you're screaming at the top of your lungs like that nonstop. And all the cavities while she was screaming...jesus.
It's not her fault Jess clearly praises that behaviour. You can see the poor twins force extra enthusiasm when given the Legoland glasses, they know it's what their mother wants I guess (video starts at the point I'm refering to).

Yeah I feel bad for the kids because they are constantly having to be the loudest and most obnoxious because they know that's the way to get any attention. People say her kids are well behaved and I don't see it..

Return to “JesssFam”