DailyDesperateToGoViral Part 89

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyDesperateToGoViral Part 89

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:And the pool water can't be the best thing for her to drink! It's salt water, isn't it? It's just going to dehydrate her more. Poor thing!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I'm not sure if it's salt water or not this time around. I know the last one was, but this time they talked about letting the chemicals settle before swimming (which they didn't do) so idk if that means its salt water or chlorine. Either way it's not good for her and its HORRIBLE that she has been locked up so long that she is that thirsty. And do they not have water bowls out 24/7 for the dogs? She didn't go to her bowl, she went for the pool. I did notice that there is a bowl in her cage, so i guess she doesn't get out of the cage even for meals. Bryan has nothing good to say about her either, he seems annoyed by her even being there and tells them Luna is short for Lunatic a million times "bc shes so crazy...." :(
It's one hundred percent their fault that she's "crazy" two minutes of research on the internet would have told them she wasn't the right breed for them. What jerks. Of course she acts out when they let her out of her cage. Any dog would, but a working dog like that needs tasks. And lots of exercise.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tintin15 »

Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:And the pool water can't be the best thing for her to drink! It's salt water, isn't it? It's just going to dehydrate her more. Poor thing!

I'm not sure if it's salt water or not this time around. I know the last one was, but this time they talked about letting the chemicals settle before swimming (which they didn't do) so idk if that means its salt water or chlorine. Either way it's not good for her and its HORRIBLE that she has been locked up so long that she is that thirsty. And do they not have water bowls out 24/7 for the dogs? She didn't go to her bowl, she went for the pool. I did notice that there is a bowl in her cage, so i guess she doesn't get out of the cage even for meals. Bryan has nothing good to say about her either, he seems annoyed by her even being there and tells them Luna is short for Lunatic a million times "bc shes so crazy...." :(
I understand crate training. It can be vital to not only give a dog their own space, but also to keep them from roaming around the house.

But the way they treat Luna pisses me off. They could all be lounging on the couch and she'll be locked up...I honestly wish they would get rid of her. The charm has worn off and they don't care about her anymore.

They shouldn't have pets at all, but it's obvious they're going to keep getting them until they're satisfied. Which they never will be, because they buy things for the cute and the views, and when they're no longer cute or getting views, they don't care. Maybe they should find a puppy mill that constantly pumps out puppies that they can buy and get rid of once they reach six months, that would be ideal for them :x They feel no connection to these animals. I would be pissed if they got rid of Luna, but I think it would be for the best tbh. Send her to a nice farm where she can herd sheep and be free.
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

tintin15 wrote:I don't think that clickbait is appropriate. Especially because it's a flat out lie...they're not just twisting the truth. They're lying about something that's going to get their fans going. Also, it doesn't offend me, but I imagine it could be a little upsetting to maybe people who are going through the grueling adoption process and find their video in hopes of relating.

I'm not dumb, I know who they are and know it's fake. But I bet people who don't know (the aforementioned kiddie fans and ppl who may be adopting) are going to be pissed.
And this is why it made me feel sick when i read it. Plus, Missy with her freaking obsession of wanting a girl on top of the click bait just made me gag.

I feel bad for anyone who finds their video thinking it is going to be some happy baby homecoming.
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Emmalinelola1 wrote:For the 1st time ever I gave yesterday's video a thumbs up solely for Jimmy's accomplishments!
A Bachelor's degree in computer science is the one thing that the Dumps CANNOT buy with their YT money!
Congratulations Jimmy!Image. Nerds rock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now I hope he runs and never looks back. They generally treat him like a second class citizen, letting Ollie have his birthday presents, and relegating him to a corner while they film celebrations for him, so I hope he goes off and is incredibly successful, and they have to crawl to him when YouTube dries up.

A-TO-THE-MEN (aka: amen) my ytmd sista!Image

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... c95f75.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... ed1510.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 4e1ddf.jpg[/img]

(Sorry the pics are weird, I'm watching YouTube on my TV)

This from Steps to Wanders vlog. Wonder what happened to Finns face? It wasn't there earlier before they went swimming and the bumps didn't include ANY swimming footage even though you could see Bryan filming in the background of Kelsey and Corbin's vlog.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

whys0seri0us wrote: (Sorry the pics are weird, I'm watching YouTube on my TV)

This from Steps to Wanders vlog. Wonder what happened to Finns face? It wasn't there earlier before they went swimming and the bumps didn't include ANY swimming footage even though you could see Bryan filming in the background of Kelsey and Corbin's vlog.

Looks like someone took a rock to the face in the pool, we all knew it would happen. Poor Finn.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Playsinrain wrote:

Looks like someone took a rock to the face in the pool, we all knew it would happen. Poor Finn.
Ugh that makes me so mad.

I understand wanting an awesome cool pool, and I'm one of those who doesn't think it looks awful, but there's always more adults hen children at that house. There's NO reason accidents like that need to happen. None.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tintin15 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

I understand crate training. It can be vital to not only give a dog their own space, but also to keep them from roaming around the house.

But the way they treat Luna pisses me off. They could all be lounging on the couch and she'll be locked up...I honestly wish they would get rid of her. The charm has worn off and they don't care about her anymore.

They shouldn't have pets at all, but it's obvious they're going to keep getting them until they're satisfied. Which they never will be, because they buy things for the cute and the views, and when they're no longer cute or getting views, they don't care. Maybe they should find a puppy mill that constantly pumps out puppies that they can buy and get rid of once they reach six months, that would be ideal for them :x They feel no connection to these animals. I would be pissed if they got rid of Luna, but I think it would be for the best tbh. Send her to a nice farm where she can herd sheep and be free.
Yep!! i totally agree with you! Crate training is great if used properly. But there is ZERO reason that she should be crated when they are just hanging out around the house all day. They are complete assholes to that beautiful dog.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whys0seri0us wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

I understand wanting an awesome cool pool, and I'm one of those who doesn't think it looks awful, but there's always more adults hen children at that house. There's NO reason accidents like that need to happen. None.

It all comes down to them not parenting those kids. In the Bratayley vlog the only thing you see Bryan doing is racing around the pool full speed with his camera in hand trying to get footage. They aren't supervising those kids in that pool, they are just there to record it! Why else would they buy a floaty for Finn like that? They NEVER did that with Ollie and spent time reinforcing what he learned in swim class. Not for The Boy Who Lived.. Sweet Finn just gets a float and gets tossed in the pool, with them thinking the float is a baby sitter. If they spent time helping him learn how to swim he would be as good as Ollie (their main goal here, lets not pretend that they want him to learn how to swim for anything other than to be as good as his brother. But it seems they have even given up on that.) but nope.. that would mean they couldnt film Ollie as much. The float is finn's supervision.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

whys0seri0us wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

He totally got injured on that pool. That pool is too busy to not cause injuries. Of course, they're not going to mention it, because then they would look bad. The only reason they would mention a pool injury that Finn or Ollie gets, is if it causes an emergency room trip, and that would be for the clickbait.
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

We adopted my youngest daughter from China, & the struggle of the process is REAL!
Completing a dossier filled with certified, authenticated, translated documents FedEx' d from orlando to New York, to Texas, to China, & back to our agency in orlando was overwhelming! I killed myself to get it done as quickly as I could to get "our place in line" in the great line of China Adoptions-took me 3 months, but little did I know it would be another FOUR YEARS before I would see my daughter's face.
I was fortunate to get pregnant with my 1st daughter the 1st month we tried. I can only imagine that infertility & the adoption process are equally as trying & either do not quarantee a child.
I agree that their title today is in very, very poor taste.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Finn is such a lover.. sweet boy..
Corbin's deer in the headlight look when Kelsey got back from shopping with Missy, and he says "great! I was watching 3 kids!!" wait.. so where was Bryan and why wasn't he helping with his own kids???
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

"I'm adopted!!
1 like=1 luck for unadopted children"

This comment. Wow. This kind of makes me sad, with them using that clickbait. There are legitimately orphan kids who probably dream of being with a family like B&M's, and they joke about this kind of thing for views.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OH MY GOD MISSY IS IN THE CHICKEN COOP WITH SOCK FEET.... SOCKS YOU GUYS.. thats grosser than barefeet to me. yuck.
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

Omg I just saw what Fin's face looked like in that vlog of Corbin's...I highly doubt they will admit it was the pool but we all know it was. We are either not going to see much of Fin next few vlogs or they will say it happened some other way because that is going to bruise in a way they can't hide any other way but not showing him.

I have a feeling it happened on Corbin's watch because Fin was with him most of the time and went down that slide a lot.
sadfox
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sadfox »

Oh, man... today's vlog. Where do I even start? I just listened at least 3 times to the part where Bryan says:"you guys can have Finn and we will take June ". He said it as a joke, but I actually think he meant it. And given the context and how they treat Finn... Favoritism at its "best". Do parents often "casually" joke like that? My heart just breaks for that little guy. :-| :-|
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sadfox wrote:Oh, man... today's vlog. Where do I even start? I just listened at least 3 times to the part where Bryan says:"you guys can have Finn and we will take June ". He said it as a joke, but I actually think he meant it. And given the context and how they treat Finn... Favoritism at its "best". Do parents often "casually" joke like that? My heart just breaks for that little guy. :-| :-|
I hope he never sees that. It's awful. And Finn is so, so cute and sweet.

That clickbait Is sickening. Almost as bad as the "New Family Member" when Missy was very pregnant with Finn. It was a snail.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I can't even.

-The title. Fuck off with that clickbait.
-The obvious cuts for scripting. I.E.
"Who's coming over?" -CUT- "Kelsey and Corbin." And then the whole "June gets Finn" all sad, way to rile up the kiddos who fucking ship a toddler with an INFANT -_- I can see the comments now "OMG Ollie is jealous of Finn but Gaines is his girlfriend!1111!!!1"
-Bryan "we haven't had a baby on our channel in SO LONG" cue the minions begging them for another!
-"You guys can have Finn and we'll take June" I feel like Bryan wasn't joking...at least Finn wouldn't be dumped in a dungeon...
-Finn did better with June than Ollie did with Finn...
-Finn is going to bed before dinner?
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Super safe to let Ollie climb all over the firepit..
Finn's poor face looks so painful
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"You need to be careful with our new baby girl" It's not _your_ baby girl.
Why are they _teaching_ Ollie to make fart noises? He'll pick it up on his own fast enough.
Vlog sponsored by Despicable Me 3?

Return to “Daily Bumps”