BoringBritneyandBoredBabies (BritneyAndBaby) Part 26

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BoringBritneyandBoredBabies (BritneyAndBaby) Part 26

Unread post by Mel1011 »

applebutter_dreams wrote:Okay so first of all, the video would have been way better if he had agreed to it, or if she respected him even a little. But he was not having a good time, or was happy at all and it made me uncomfortable to watch.
amykay wrote:she's such a bitch honestly. She promised all her followers that she'd do Eans makeup, but never actually told him they were doing it until they sat down to film a video? Ean can't refuse at that point because it'd make him look like a dick. I honestly used to really enjoy watching Britney but for the past year-ish I cannot stand her.
I agree with these comments. I always felt like she had no respect for him. No wonder he won't marry her.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

askeptichere wrote:Ean: "I know ways to get revenge on you, but they wouldn't be nice." YIKES!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I honestly wish he would find a way to humiliate her and put it onto her channel. See how she likes it. That would be gold.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Britxo wrote:Image

Exhibit A

Her ponytail looks so...so...flaccid? lol would Britney even know what that means?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Did anyone see her SC?
" are you proud Ean? Are you proud of what we did?"

"Well, I guess I HAVE to be, it's out now...."

Abrupt end.
DAYUM.

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Well she did publicly post his reaction to her pregnancy announcement lol. So.. why wouldn't she post this.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

CallieT wrote:
smom12 wrote: Almost as bad as Kerens lame ass excuse about not liking the word fiancé lol
They should just use the term "partner" then.

I'm kind of confused about people calling their relationship something it isn't, not that it matters that much, but I personally knew someone who got engaged to the same guy two or three times (they never called it off, they just continually got re-engaged publicly? or something?), started calling him "husband" before they were married but sometimes slipped back into "fiance," and started going by a blend of her and his last name before they even got married. Kinda wish they would have just decided if they were married or not instead of dragging it out for years.
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

kalipali wrote:
Britxo wrote:Image

Exhibit A

Her ponytail looks so...so...flaccid? lol would Britney even know what that means?
I'm sure after this video she will learn what it means the next time she gets him into bed, ya feel me?

Also loolololol at the "we are married by common law." Girl, in your dreams. Both parties have to actually have INTENT to get married for that to be the case.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
mrsduke01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mrsduke01 »

hey girl hey007 wrote:But why does Britney look like the guy from Scary Movie from that angle? You know the wheelchair guy.
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Wtf Brit you're not married. Haha. She obviously put doing my husbands makeup cuz doing my boyfriend/fiances makeup sounds stupid and she wishes he would marry her. Poor Brit
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 8c1821.png[/img]

Lollll! Must have hit a sore spot!

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

And omg at that description box :O how completely embarrassing that she would say all that about the common law marriage. Really sad that ean won't just marry her and get it over with because she's making herself really sound pathetic :|

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

I just got done watching the video and thought it was pretty funny. Poor Ean though lol
Idky some people say hes so ugly. He has a regular sized nose, eyes of a good size, his lips arent too thin or anything. I do not like like his voice at all though. Hes a nice man for going through with that video lol
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:And omg at that description box :O how completely embarrassing that she would say all that about the common law marriage. Really sad that ean won't just marry her and get it over with because she's making herself really sound pathetic :|

Yeah lol she should have just never said anything about it. It makes it more embarrassing than the title already is
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Okay but can we talk about how the makeup sucked? I know doing someone else's makeup is hard if you're not used to it but for someone who's been doing their own makeup for quite a few years that's just bad.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Lol honestly I thought the video was hilarious. If Ean really didn't want to do it he could've walked away. I like Britneys sense of humour.
capcanaid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by capcanaid »

dazzled wrote:Okay but can we talk about how the makeup sucked? I know doing someone else's makeup is hard if you're not used to it but for someone who's been doing their own makeup for quite a few years that's just bad.
That was really my first thought after seeing it. It was like the makeup was done by a 6 year old!

And it's awkward how really upset was Ean. If you're doing at least do it well. After you can clean it and move on.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

We finally get the BoringBrit thread title I suggested in part 24, and she finally does something making it a moot pointImage

Dammit Brit, you cannot call Ean your husband just because he "feels" like it! You've been engaged for an eternity and there's that video from when Aria was a baby, pre Nolan conception, where you said Ean assured you that you'd be getting married? No thanks lmao. We're still waiting.

It's so evidently clear that he wants out, but won't leave his kids. He knows he's been trapped. Harlow's birth reaction shown that. Even whenever Aria was a baby and she'd constantly harp on about how she'd be their only child. Dammit he even LEFT HER before Aria was born. It's clear he doesn't want to be there anymore.

& Brit, since you're reading here ;) we ain't just "overreacting" to that one video - yes, Ean is allowed to be dramatic! But there's been numerous other videos where he's been less than excited to be around you, or is glaringly pissed off at what you're doing. This wasn't a one time thing doll xox

heyjordynhey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heyjordynhey »

applebutter_dreams wrote:Okay what is up with this obsession with putting makeup on Ean? Does anybody REALLY want to see that? I know that I don't want to see his androgynous, bug eyed ass with eyeshadow on.
l

greenfly125
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greenfly125 »

That was hilarious. If that was me, I'd have just kept the peace and given up. Ean was so over dramatic and unjustifiably pissed off. It's just make-up that will wipe off, it's not permanent. I don't know why he made such a massive deal over it.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

B just tries way to hard. Like, Ean is not a vlogger. Khoa, Jared, Oliver etc all vlog with their wives and have an attitude of "doing it for the vlogs aka money" but Ean has a job, he has real friends etc.. who he has to face in the real world. Imagine Ean showing up to do your home inspection and having seen him with a face full of makeup on his "wifes" channel? Would you be able to take him seriously?
She wants so hard to pretend they are a family vlogging channel but for the past what, 6 years? It has been just her vlogging.
Khow seems like a fun loving type who would be joking and having fun as a real estate agent and if you brought up one of his videos he would probably laugh and talk about it, where as with Ean if you said "I saw your wifes video where she did your makeup" it would be awkward silence.. does that make sense?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”