Gardner Quad Squad

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

katlinsmith04209 wrote:

If this isn't an eye opener I don't know what is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adam is hot but he has serial killer eyes. He is even hotter because he is a good dad and has a great sense of humor.
Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Something_Relevant »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
katlinsmith04209 wrote:

If this isn't an eye opener I don't know what is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adam is hot but he has serial killer eyes. He is even hotter because he is a good dad and has a great sense of humor.
Yes! I knew there was something about him. He definitely has crazy eyes. But I'd take crazy eyes over tubby hubby any day.

Shout out to any How I Met Your Mother fans who get that reference.
BellybuttonFluff
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BellybuttonFluff »

Hello my favourite snarkers - I thought I'd lost you all for good!

Thank you whoever posted the link on the TLC post <3

And just in time as I suspect the snark material will get good in the next day or so. They must be having withdrawl symptoms :-o
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

BellybuttonFluff wrote:Hello my favourite snarkers - I thought I'd lost you all for good!

Thank you whoever posted the link on the TLC post <3

And just in time as I suspect the snark material will get good in the next day or so. They must be having withdrawl symptoms :-o

;)
Yay Bellybuttonfluff you found us :love2:
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

OMG you guys do you remember the username Top Hat Fancy? That's when all the crap started for me. I think she was Alice's friend. She would start arguments with us. A lot of interham drama. I sure hope she doesn't show up here and start up again. If you are here Top Hat I sure hope you are nicer...

:D
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
Pinky34
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pinky34 »

lovethispage wrote:OMG you guys do you remember the username Top Hat Fancy? That's when all the crap started for me. I think she was Alice's friend. She would start arguments with us. A lot of interham drama. I sure hope she doesn't show up here and start up again. If you are here Top Hat I sure hope you are nicer...

I remember her! I hated all the fighting. It was sad to come to the GQS Gomi page & see 2+ pages of snark and it was all infighting. I thought it made the Greedners happy to see people fighting vs snarking on them. Stellaboo did a great job at telling everyone to move back into their corners & get along. I was very grateful to her for that. Because I'm a sad pathetic, jealous hater with no life (thx Assley for reminding me of this) NOT I love Greedner snarking. It's because they're such hypocrites and pompous about everything they do!

Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

YES, Lovethispage!!! You are exactly right!!! I couldn't remember her name, but it was definitely Top Hat Fancy!!! I hope she is gone for good, as she started lots of drama with a lot of us!!
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

We all know that Tyson has a serious social media addiction. Today's series of IG posts was hysterical. Like he tried so hard the entire trip to keep silent but then, just when you thought he finally succeeded at something, he couldnt help but post a million things at the very last second. I'm guessing Ashley's going to try avoid blogging as long as she can so they can avoid showing things like a non existent joyful reunion with the girls. But Tyson cant survive without validation from his "fans"... And since he is the manipulator in that family (and I swear he does anything he can to make people like him and hate Ashley)... I'll be curious to see how long it takes for a blog to appear... Shall we place bets now? I hope tomorrow, but I bet Monday.
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

lovethispage wrote:OMG you guys do you remember the username Top Hat Fancy? That's when all the crap started for me. I think she was Alice's friend. She would start arguments with us. A lot of interham drama. I sure hope she doesn't show up here and start up again. If you are here Top Hat I sure hope you are nicer...

That poster was my nemesis! I always got in arguments with her when she caused trouble.
Although I thought she got banned for being a jerk.
She disappeared after many of us gave her crap for being so rude.

Or maybe she was just butthurt?
:-P
BellybuttonFluff
Amateur
Amateur

Yes! Can't stand the interham drama. More is happening on another thread I follow. So frustrating to filter through all that crap for the proper snarking.
SnarkieSophie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkieSophie »

Merikat wrote:Snarkie Sophie, maybe Tybag is counting on a major business loss for his taxes this year. To offset the hit his taxes will take due to Princess DuchAss making so much money on Lipshit. I think they're expected to pay taxes on the value of all these trips and prizes (new car?) she has "earned". So a loss on their website business may be more valuable than selling anything. And with no effort on his part. Win win.

OH. MY. GOD. Aren't I a prize dill for not connecting those two dots!

So Tubby Tyabetes IS going to be the most acclaimed, admired, esteemed and respected business/marketing person of this generation. And, I going to put myself out on that shaky limb again and exclaim ....of ANY generation! He must be Warren Buffett incarnate! Wait a minute has Warren Buffet died? He'd be at least 90 in the shade if he hasn't. Sorry Waza I do love you! You can't blame a girl whose laptop appears to have a terminal disease for trying can you.

You've got to hand it to the Clown PrincAss's ex-boss, their Tax Accountant, for advising The Greedners to run their A Miracle Unfolding business at a loss in order to offset their taxes. But would you trust somebody who hired the Clown PrincASS to handle your taxes. I wouldn't but then again most men think with their little head and not big head don't they.

Do you remember the vlog when the Greedners visited said Tax Accountant? He had these HUGE photos of the Clown PrincAss plastered across every office wall and no doubt on the inside doors in the Mens Toilet stalls in what, I can only descibe, as her Madame of an S & M Knocking Shop ensemble. Remember lots of black leather and her makeup, even back then, was reminiscent of Vampira. Methinks the Clown PrincAss probably has after hours meetings with said Tax Acccount in order to dicuss his fees. Sisters please don't misinterpret these meetings remember his fees are tax deductible.

Awl done.
BellybuttonFluff
Amateur
Amateur

Anyone else get great satisfaction from the fact TLC follow It's a Buzz World, but not the Gardners :D

https://www.facebook.com/browse/fanned_ ... e_internal
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

:( :( :( :( :( So very sad not to be able to post reply comments to my snarking sisters I read everyone's comments and am being taught patience while my account is being fixed. Y'all get me through the day by reading about our favorite family we love to talk about. Have a good day, I am not sure you will ever see this post but if you do keep on snarking :lol: :lol: :w<3: :confetti:
Snarky is as snarky does!
SnarkieSophie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkieSophie »

Pinky34 wrote:Sophie you are so damn funny & brilliant! Omg I love your snarks! I laughed so hard and loud at what you just wrote I nearly fell out of my hospital bed! The poor nurse's aid came running in to help me.

Oh my goodness how I missed you! So happy to be back snarking amongst the QUEEN! I bow in your honor!

Your humble snarking peasant Pinky

Aww shucks Pinky, my snarking partner, you've made me turn a rather fetching shade of pink.

You must thank those gifts to satire, The Greedners. I watch a Greedner vlog or see an Instagram photo and it just errupts out of me it's uncanny. If I could work out how to use Snapchat I'd be posting even more. I down loaded the app onto my mini iPad but I'll be buggered (translation from Australian slang: I don't have a clue) how to use it. I must ask my neighbours, who are iPad wizards, to show me. They are 7 and 9. Yes, this is soul destroying. So Sisters in Snark could you please continue your excellent Greedner Snapchat snarking.

Pinky we MUST monitor all English language medical articles published over the next few months as I am positve we will find one bearing a title along the lines of "The Greedner Effect on Post-Surgery Recuperation" by Drs Slice, Dice and Bill.

I believe clusters of Surgeons across the English speaking world will start reporting that their patients who watch YouTube videos made my a couple from Utah called Greedner are experiencing disturbing, sudden and inexplicable psychological highs followed by equally disturbing, sudden and inexplicable psychological lows and that this is significanly impacting their recuperation. Just how The Greedners effects our recuperation we will have to wait for this study to be published to find out.

I don't know whether you read my post about those precious Osborn babies and the resulting Greedner live feed. It triggered in me, an infertile woman due to Ovarian Cancer, a crying/raging jag of epic proportions. Luckily I was in hospital at the time and was given 5 mg of Valium intravenously and another 5 mg half an hour later because I couldn't stop crying. I abhor violence but I swear despite being connected to 2 drips and one machine that kept going beep like the freaking Road Runner and very nearly sent me right around the bend, if the Clown PrincAss or her Tubby Hubby had walked into my room I swear, I would have beaten both of them to within an inch of their lives.

During my epic meltdown my Nurse paged my Surgeon because he was so concerned about me. By the way my Nurse was male and my esteemed Surgeon female, rather apt for a rabid feminist like me I thought. They felt safe discussing me at the foot of my bed because I'm hearing impaired but don't wear my hearing aids in hospital because, to use an Assleyism, they are teeny tiny and are eye wateringly expensive as a result. What people forget about us deaf as a door post folk is THAT WE CAN LIP READ PEOPLE!

My Surgeon asked my Nurse what had triggered my meltdown and My Nurse replied "I don't know she was watching a video on Facebook then she started yelling fu*king scumbags at her iPad and blah blah blah (something about my heart rate because the Road Runner had started beeping) so I ran in and looked at what she was watching and it was some ugly fat guy and a pretty blonde pretending to cry" Have you ever roared laughing whilst crying? Snot sprayed across my room, my Surgeon and my Nurse. Both said EWWW! So I blubbered that it was only was only snot but they couldn't understand me and assumed I was saying important which made me laugh/cry even harder. Needless to say a Cleaner was paged STAT.

Awl done.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

I just watched the Busby vlog and wow, what a significant difference between families. The Busby girls are not afraid of the water, they took swim lessons and no screeching or narrating or parroting. The girls are really learning to talk too. What a sweet family. If only Assface and Tybag would learn from the busby family. Unfortunately, they never will listen to any good solid advice, instead it's all just hate to them. Pathetic. The best part of Assface and Tybag ran down their mothers legs.
suterj
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by suterj »

OK. So I like the Binghams. Like most people, I think Branden is over the top...but kids seem fun and well-behaved...Mindy seems normal. Mindy just wrote a blog post about herself and it sounds like Ashley's writing. It's so shallow and reads like a 3rd grade portfolio. And there aren't !!!!, but every other sentence (at least) ends with ! I'm having a hard time with this.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

OMG. I mean OMG...... I've been snooping elsewhere for ages, then it went POOF! You are all hilarious and I've finally decided to join you to post albeit this one will be a bit serious. But only this post.
I've been watching the Greedners for some time and was initially taken with them but then my brain started reacting to the behaviours of all of them and I came to my senses. I won't go into everything I think but I do have one theory. I believe the girls are sick often and lacking in language development and fine motor skills because of their lack of nutrition. Hang in there for the tear jerker.

I had an IVF premmie baby and at 4 months he developed a tumour which needed major surgery and we nearly lost him. I remember the surgeon telling me that even more than medication, he needed to have an exceptional nutriticious diet to help him recover and grow, especially over the next 3 or so years. He's now a strapping 6' cute as a button man. (He hates me saying that). So when he was one yr old my husband took off after a V8 version of me (fail), :) and so I had to go back to work after he turned one, I still cooked every meal, mushy and all and he never had a jar of anything commercial. I also had a 9 year old to look after as well. I also handwashed all his cloth nappies but that was my hangup. So he met all his age appropriate marks, though he was on the bottom of the line, but nevertheless he met them.

When I see what the girls are fed it just breaks my heart. Not only will this lack of nutrition affect their physical development, but it can also delay development of the brain. Sugar donuts for breakfast, all day suckers, chicken nuggets etc has got to be the worst type of diet ever. The constant paper cups issue may well also lead to food issues as well as they are using food to keep them quiet rather than for nutrition. I could go on and on and on.

I know some will say how dare I judge another family. But it sh##s me when I know how bloody hard it is to have a baby through IVF and then to not care for them properly just pi##es me orf. :x And caring for them doesn't just mean pretty dresses and hairstyles.

That's all I have to say about that! Today, anyway. :)
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

lovethispage wrote:
Stellaboo wrote:Alice did the same thing awhile ago when someone made a Reddit thread about her. Anyone who posted there was immediately banned from GOMI.

What a child!

After I got banned I emailed Alice several times and I would put Reddit in the subject that way even if she didn't open the email she still saw the Word Reddit. In the body of the email I would write "I Reddit". All this just to piss off Alice since I had read on Reddit that she hated Reddit :D
:lol: :respekt: :cheer:
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Oooops. I just want to add that I'm no perfect mother. Bloody hell I would never put myself out there as that. I've made more mistakes than most. I was just so grateful to have my IVF bub that I was determined he would be as healthy as could be. (But I still ate crap). :)
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Abbiedownunder wrote:Oooops. I just want to add that I'm no perfect mother. Bloody hell I would never put myself out there as that. I've made more mistakes than most. I was just so grateful to have my IVF bub that I was determined he would be as healthy as could be. (But I still ate crap). :)
There's no need to apologize, because you are 100% right about that. Their diet is disgusting and will probably have long lasting effects on their health and their relationship with food. They are likely going to grow up to be obese like many of their family members.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”