8 Passengers, 11 If We Can Find Our Pets | Part 5

boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers, 11 if we can find our pets. Part #5

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

Completely random but Bonnie posted a picture saying Lincoln learnt how to climb out of his crib. Ruby's comment: "Oh no!! It makes a great videoImage"

Is anything not about creating content??!
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

maybe that's just me but what happened to the good old hamsters, guinea pigs and these kind of pets? to me a hedgehog is a wild animal and I also couldn't sleep at night knowing there's a reptile in my house... I know gecko is not a poisonous snake but still. I guess I just find their choice of "pets" weird
overtherainbow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by overtherainbow »

I'm so tired of her shoving her camera in people faces. I feel bad for them.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

I don't have a problem with the kids being kids and acting immature, but it's so rude and annoying the way they're so loud and rambunctious in PUBLIC places. Even when people look at them and they get comments, BOTH parents still say nothing to the kids about their behavior.

I really find it hard to believe they allowed the kids to act this way before they started vlogging. Ruby will do and allow anything for content.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

I grew up on the brink of being a millenial and a generation Z child. This means that all of my friends had flip phones, nokia bricks etc as their first phones. Heck my first phone was actually a smartphone but I got it when I was 17, so much older than everyone else.

Chad is eventually going to have a smartphone and I don't deny that they are bloody useful, but he is 11. He doesn't need a phone that does more than text message, call and possibly take photos. You might say they could get him a smartphone and block all the features but common, he'd get round that very quickly with the help of his friends and probably Shari. I think for once they made a good choice.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Highlighter wrote:I grew up on the brink of being a millenial and a generation Z child. This means that all of my friends had flip phones, nokia bricks etc as their first phones. Heck my first phone was actually a smartphone but I got it when I was 17, so much older than everyone else.

Chad is eventually going to have a smartphone and I don't deny that they are bloody useful, but he is 11. He doesn't need a phone that does more than text message, call and possibly take photos. You might say they could get him a smartphone and block all the features but common, he'd get round that very quickly with the help of his friends and probably Shari. I think for once they made a good choice.
Very well put, I agree 100%.
daisydaisy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by daisydaisy »

Wait a sec...so the only mention of Father's day on today's vlog is Kevin Saying it to himself? Not a peep from Ruby or the kids. Ruby spends weeks prior to Mother's day discussing her #mothersarepowerful hashtag but no well wishes on the vlog for Kevin's special day? #mothers(*ahem*ruby)areself-centered

Poor Kevin...I hope he gets enough credit. He is probably the lifeline keeping those kids from being completely fucked up as adults.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

When Chad was trying to tell Sharis secret all I could think of was. She had planned something for TSA. I would have flipped.
strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

I think my comments have been blocked by 8Passengers on YT. I used to get likes/replies on my comments and now I can literally post anything without getting a single response. I think twitchy-faced Ruby got tired of me telling her that her children misbehave in public ;)
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Isn't this Shari's "swimming suit"
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 1b45a1.jpg[/img]
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

strawberry_smoothie wrote:I think my comments have been blocked by 8Passengers on YT. I used to get likes/replies on my comments and now I can literally post anything without getting a single response. I think twitchy-faced Ruby got tired of me telling her that her children misbehave in public ;)
Cause she knows deep down that the childrens behavouir is a reflection of her parenting and I also think that she prefers comments from the younger viewers..
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Did I miss something? Did they talk about a kitchen remodel? Is this all for the "smoke disaster" or what? I skip around the vlogs so it's possible that I missed Ruby talking about this. The trampoline in the ground as well.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Caisflame wrote:Did I miss something? Did they talk about a kitchen remodel? Is this all for the "smoke disaster" or what? I skip around the vlogs so it's possible that I missed Ruby talking about this. The trampoline in the ground as well.
They very briefly mentioned that people would in their house while they're gone to do the remodel. Yes this is all because the idiot ruby thought it was a good idea to leave the house with the oven on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Was Nolly left in the backyard waiting for them the whole time?
Kjr123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kjr123 »

She really thinks she's something special doesn't she? These Griffiths girls are good at patting themselves on the back if nothing else.
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

So it seems like this "small" remodel is turning into a huge project. Cue "we don't have a kitchen" complaints and more.
Next thread title suggestion
8 passengers: The Renovation Edition
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Not like they use their kitchen anyways... They eat out every meal

Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Not like they use their kitchen anyways... They eat out every meal

Hahaha damn you bet me to it Image

Jensmith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jensmith »

Does Ruby really think it's acceptable to eat the neighbor's cherries? I would be so ticked off if I was their neighbor!
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Any guesses as to when they'll hit 1 million subscribers? I'm sure that will be an interesting video...wonder what they'll do to celebrate. Go get lunch at the grocery store maybe?

Return to “8 Passengers”