BoringBritneyandBoredBabies (BritneyAndBaby) Part 26

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BoringBritneyandBoredBabies (BritneyAndBaby) Part 26

Unread post by Blackswan »

Anyone else tired of seeing Bs bulky ass white watch? Or whatever techy thing it is? #petty I know
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

B is taking a page out of Vs 'How to copy Youtubers' handbook. She now added a note in the description.

Next thread:
BrittanyandBBbabyB
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

I feel like I need to defend Ean a little bit. Britney was being SO annoying during that entire video. She tricked him into it and as others have said Ean clearly isn't into the youtube thing. I would probably be a little bit pissy too if I was constantly being forced into doing something that I don't want to do. And yes, at a certain point he probably could tell her enough is enough but I feel like she pushes and pushes and pushes. I'm sure Ean has agreed to the occasional video to appease her but then she tricks him like this video. I don't really like Ean or his personality but there isn't a single guy I've dated or known that would be excited about me doing a full face of make up on him and posting it on the internet for all of his friends and family and strangers to see. Britney needs to respect who Ean is and what his boundaries are or end the relationship and go find herself a youtube worthy husband.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I am glad they are finally starting to watch their money. They brought the vanilla back, B needs that $24 for Target BUT then they go and order pizza... I bet if they cut out fast food and starbucks it would save them at least $200/month.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I am glad they are finally starting to watch their money. They brought the vanilla back, B needs that $24 for Target BUT then they go and order pizza... I bet if they cut out fast food and starbucks it would save them at least $200/month.

And they have GREAT VALUE DISH SOAP ON THEIR SINK!!! It's like a whole new Britney lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

literallywhat wrote:I feel like I need to defend Ean a little bit. Britney was being SO annoying during that entire video. She tricked him into it and as others have said Ean clearly isn't into the youtube thing. I would probably be a little bit pissy too if I was constantly being forced into doing something that I don't want to do. And yes, at a certain point he probably could tell her enough is enough but I feel like she pushes and pushes and pushes. I'm sure Ean has agreed to the occasional video to appease her but then she tricks him like this video. I don't really like Ean or his personality but there isn't a single guy I've dated or known that would be excited about me doing a full face of make up on him and posting it on the internet for all of his friends and family and strangers to see. Britney needs to respect who Ean is and what his boundaries are or end the relationship and go find herself a youtube worthy husband.
I agree completely. I don't think Ean is a jerk. Britney bugs the hell out of him day in and day out on YouTube and snap chat. The poor guy never gets any privacy or peace. I truly feel for him.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
literallywhat wrote:I feel like I need to defend Ean a little bit. Britney was being SO annoying during that entire video. She tricked him into it and as others have said Ean clearly isn't into the youtube thing. I would probably be a little bit pissy too if I was constantly being forced into doing something that I don't want to do. And yes, at a certain point he probably could tell her enough is enough but I feel like she pushes and pushes and pushes. I'm sure Ean has agreed to the occasional video to appease her but then she tricks him like this video. I don't really like Ean or his personality but there isn't a single guy I've dated or known that would be excited about me doing a full face of make up on him and posting it on the internet for all of his friends and family and strangers to see. Britney needs to respect who Ean is and what his boundaries are or end the relationship and go find herself a youtube worthy husband.
I agree completely. I don't think Ean is a jerk. Britney bugs the hell out of him day in and day out on YouTube and snap chat. The poor guy never gets any privacy or peace. I truly feel for him.
I felt for him a bit in the video too. He thought he was sitting through a Q&A not a makeup video and he had made it pretty clear to her in her snapchats that he didn't want to do the makeup video. If he doesn't want to do it she shouldn't force him too and ambush him with it.
It's not as fun to watch it he doesn't want to do it. I do wonder what it would be like for ean if one of his clients recognised him from britneys vlogs.

melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

Ughhhh I know it's been said before but why?! It looks so much better not washed out, I don't get it! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 679cb0.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... deae34.jpg[/img]
Trish020
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Trish020 »

I know someone who would enjoy this room lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 4ed589.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LGL82VL using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

She is a scared chicken to go return an item ? What the actual fuck ? She could never work.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Oh BTW is she on some happy pills or something ? She is acting.. weird.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Everyone knows that the first thing you should do if you want to save money when it comes to food is to stop eating out so much. Eating out should be special, both because it's more expensive and because it's not very good for you, but instead they start to buy in bulk which Britney can't even do right—$25 for that bottle of vanilla is honestly not too much, and as someone who works as a cashier on the side I hate people who leave things at the checkout or return it because they didn't check the price correctly.

Also, the top and the leggings are not a good look on Britney. Makes her look frumpy as hell.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dazzled wrote:Also, the top and the leggings are not a good look on Britney. Makes her look frumpy as hell.
That's all she seems to be wearing lately.

With that bulky ass white watch
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Blackswan wrote:Anyone else tired of seeing Bs bulky ass white watch? Or whatever techy thing it is? #petty I know

It is her Fitbit. Once the fitness craze is over soon that thing will never be seen again
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

In the beginning of the video she has a chic fila bag and at the end ean goes to get pizza..damn

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Blackswan wrote:
dazzled wrote:Also, the top and the leggings are not a good look on Britney. Makes her look frumpy as hell.

This is the one thing that annoys me about her. She eats garbage constantly, but then acts like she is working out and being healthy. She eats chic FIL a all the time, and pizza and whatever else. But then goes on walks/"runs". Really stop filling your body with shit and you might actually lose the weight. I eat out to much, but I'm not sitting here with a fancy watch or brand new workout clothes claiming I'm something I'm not. Or maybe I just blame it on breastfeeding.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

She's trying to dress like Keren I think

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Viewingsince2010 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:

This is the one thing that annoys me about her. She eats garbage constantly, but then acts like she is working out and being healthy. She eats chic FIL a all the time, and pizza and whatever else. But then goes on walks/"runs". Really stop filling your body with shit and you might actually lose the weight. I eat out to much, but I'm not sitting here with a fancy watch or brand new workout clothes claiming I'm something I'm not. Or maybe I just blame it on breastfeeding.
Hahaha same. We out a lot right now because I haven't gotten into a routine with two kids. It's been really hard for especially with PPD. But my oldest is on summer vacation so that will help with more free time for cooking. And like you I'm not acting like I'm trying to lose weight right now. First my mental state then physical.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

melody01010 wrote:Ughhhh I know it's been said before but why?! It looks so much better not washed out, I don't get it! //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 679cb0.jpg //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... deae34.jpg
Seriously! Don't you want to see where your baby's cheek ends and the white playmat begins? I don't understand the obsession with making everything so bright/white. Step away from the filters.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Aboogabooga wrote: People like her make me really sad. She's only been with one person and thinks that he's all there is to life and that she can never do better. It's pathetic.

Britney said in an older video that she has been in 3 long term relationships before being with Ean as well as some shorter term fun ones.
Ean is definitley not the one and only person she has ever been with.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”