guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Britnessa&BabyCharlie -Part 37

Unread post by guineapeegz »

kalipali wrote:
Bambi_ wrote:It's funny that she addresses everything that is discussed here, but she hasn't mentioned anything about the copying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably because she knows it's creepy as fuck.
You know what I don't get, Vanessa and Britney's "friendship". It's cute that they hang out and live close to one another but do they ever read on here? I'm sure that they do. How does Britney continue to hang out with Vanessa knowing that she copies her a lot? I would feel so awkward around someone who was copying me.
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

She just posted pics from today of Charlie and Harlow, and Charlie still has those same two scabs by his nose. They've literally been there since he was a month old.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

mara7 wrote:She just posted pics from today of Charlie and Harlow, and Charlie still has those same two scabs by his nose. They've literally been there since he was a month old.
Try since he was 2 weeks old. This is the first picture you can see them in on her insta. Or, at least the one nearer the bottom of his nose. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... a36a03.png[/img]

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Is it normal for scabs to stay so long tho ? I will be seriously concerned if his scabs didn't heal and he is not putting on enough weight.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

If there's no water/electricity why does she have to drive around and not spend time at Nona's house? Adds to the rumor that Nona lives there?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

pianogossiper wrote:
mara7 wrote:She just posted pics from today of Charlie and Harlow, and Charlie still has those same two scabs by his nose. They've literally been there since he was a month old.
Try since he was 2 weeks old. This is the first picture you can see them in on her insta. Or, at least the one nearer the bottom of his nose.

Jesus Christ. She's disgusting.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

marshmellow wrote:Is it normal for scabs to stay so long tho ? I will be seriously concerned if his scabs didn't heal and he is not putting on enough weight.
No it's absolutely not normal. She's picking her baby's face. She needs help

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Lol I went to look at V's old ig posts and was reminded of the many photo shoots she had while she was pregnant. They did not work at all lol. I think they are all just non-photogenic people.
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

Babies heal FAST. The sicko is picking him for 5.5 months now and won't get help. Too busy buying shit at target.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
marshmellow wrote:Is it normal for scabs to stay so long tho ? I will be seriously concerned if his scabs didn't heal and he is not putting on enough weight.

I have totaaly different concerns. Scabs not healing + being thin if you could do the math. I don't want to say what exactly I think else i will be accused of diagnosing.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

marshmellow wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:

I have totaaly different concerns. Scabs not healing + being thin if you could do the math. I don't want to say what exactly I think else i will be accused of diagnosing.
The scabs aren't healing because Vanessa is picking at them and pulling them off so they don't have the opportunity to heal. There is nothing wrong with Charlie to diagnose. Vanessa on the other hand...
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

I think it's sick and twisted that she would even dare to pick anything on Charlie, but on the poor baby's FACE? She will leave that baby scarred on the most noticeable part of his body. That is just too fucked up.
We know you read here Britnessa, STOP picking your son's face and get some help! If not for yourself than for your child! Damn.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I think the spot above his nostril is a scar. A scar that resulted from her constantly picking at it, I'm sure. I notice it in every pic of him since forever. It makes me sick. Poor baby.
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

Blackswan wrote:
waitwhat wrote:I think it's hard for Vanessa to come to terms with her daughter's special needs. It's hard for any parent I would imagine but even more so for someone immature like V.
I think V honestly thought Lily wouldn't survive past utero so mentally she never prepared herself. If you go back to watch her pregnancy vlogs with Lily she seemed completely detached from Lily. She had all these doctors giving her grim possible outcomes. She never truly bonded with her. She loves her obviously but there is a detachment and that's why she just comes off as Lily's big sister. Nona helping out SO much when they lived with her didn't help either. Nona would wake up with Lily almost everyday while V slept in. V and David would constantly go out to "run errands" and leave Lily with Nona. Nona seems to have prominent role in Vs life when David isn't around. It's happened before. But as soon as David comes back/spends more time with V/Lily...Vanessa pushes Nona to the background till she needs her again. Nona should back off during those times so V can take FULL responsibility for HER children that she decided to have. Nona is a mini Mimi (not as big of an enabler. Nona seems to call out V on her shit more often than not).
Yup she mentioned in a previous video that her and David had to grow into love for Lily. She said in a not so hurtful way but truly she didn't love lily for the longest time.

wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

She is claiming that his nose is a birthmark and that the others are from him scratching..................
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

It's really sad that she'll probably convince herself it's a "birthmark" and keep picking at him instead of realizing wtf she's doing and getting some help. Mental disorder or not, when it starts affecting your children (leaving scars) you NEEED to get help. vanessa you're disgusting, get some damn help.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Vanessa"s response to YTMD Image [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 5b0bdc.jpg[/img]
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jeybee27 wrote:It's really sad that she'll probably convince herself it's a "birthmark" and keep picking at him instead of realizing wtf she's doing and getting some help. Mental disorder or not, when it starts affecting your children (leaving scars) you NEEED to get help. vanessa you're disgusting, get some damn help.
You're sure it's a scar, huh?
notsocrunchy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by notsocrunchy »

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

She wrote in the comments that the mark on the side of his nose is a birthmark, and that he scratches his face with his nails.

Return to “2011teenagemom”