JesssFam: Drake Splits, Chris Quits, Jess's Tits (Part 95)

asianbird
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Drake Splits, Chris Quits, Jess's Tits (Part 9

Unread post by asianbird »

So she delays vaccination, gets hurt when medical practitioners judge her for her belief. Then she puts on amber teething necklace on addie that has a higher risk of strangulation. Wow! *slow clap, slow clap*
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Did we all see addie's blatantly obvious blonde hair in the latest vlog? There's not even a red tint there, jess has to give up the dream.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Lurker2 wrote:
storeynyx wrote: Cysts can be compromised of different substances, including fluid, air, bone or other tissues. What are the chances of there being a fluid filled sac on his scan, that is in the exact same spot as a current cyst, and it being unrelated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It could be the same, I'm only saying I'm not sure it is because of it only becoming a problem now but hey I'm not a doctor I don't know.
Of course, and none of us will ever know for sure. But, if you think about it, Jess said he's been screaming in pain when he wakes up in the car for over a year. Considering his age, any crying before that would've just been played off as normal baby behaviour, so he's probably had it for a lot longer. That's why I think it's one and the same. But, again, just my opinion

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Image

Did we all see addie's blatantly obvious blonde hair in the latest vlog? There's not even a red tint there, jess has to give up the dream.

Geez Jessica looking as old as Mimi Image

ericauda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ericauda »

cjl123 wrote:

Geez Jessica looking as old as Mimi Image

She's still totally bald to me lol

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

How much is that princess boutique place that they took Alyna and Lilia in the new video??? All they did was put a HUGE bun on Lilia's head lmao and spray it with glitter.....

Also Chris didn't seem to be gone too long to Tommy's graduation did he? He appeared behind Jess only a few mins into the video, he must have literally gone, posted for a photo opportunity and left lmao.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I love how in the new video they included the IG live where Janell said they met in middle school but didn't become friends until Lilia and Alyna's first birthday...

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Well now that we know Janelle(?) reads her she probably feedbacks to Jess "oh they said we had a pregnancy pact" *hyena laugh* "I'll subtlety mention it in the next video"
Last edited by emloha_91 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Lilias bun looks like a damn bowl on her head. It was huge and not cute IMO
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Sparklingdee wrote:How much is that princess boutique place that they took Alyna and Lilia in the new video??? All they did was put a HUGE bun on Lilia's head lmao and spray it with glitter.....

Also Chris didn't seem to be gone too long to Tommy's graduation did he? He appeared behind Jess only a few mins into the video, he must have literally gone, posted for a photo opportunity and left lmao.
$65 is the lowest price they offer :O

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Can we talk about the fact that they bought a double stroller just to put their bags on it? How lazy are these people and how fast are they spending their money for useless things? She better not start complaining again about her unbearable pain.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

pianogossiper wrote:I love how in the new video they included the IG live where Janell said they met in middle school but didn't become friends until Lilia and Alyna's first birthday...

that's a lie since they say the girls have been best friends since Alyna was 8 days old

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
ukcheesefeind
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ukcheesefeind »

What annoys me is she can buy the golden girls so much expensive tat! Those water bottles and bubble machines are not cheap add of the boutique all the outfits and other crap they bought
And the boys didn't even get new birthday shirts with lego on oh I forgot they got some sunglasses and chocolate

LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

ukcheesefeind wrote:What annoys me is she can buy the golden girls so much expensive tat! Those water bottles and bubble machines are not cheap add of the boutique all the outfits and other crap they bought
And the boys didn't even get new birthday shirts with lego on oh I forgot they got some sunglasses and chocolate ImageImageImage

I am assuming when Addie goes to Disney Land; Jess will most likely still take Lilia. I don't know I have a feeling she favors the girls. And I know this trip was meant for Lilia and Alyna but I wonder why Chris could not bring Caden and Tommy to Disney Land for the last few hours?
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:How much is that princess boutique place that they took Alyna and Lilia in the new video??? All they did was put a HUGE bun on Lilia's head lmao and spray it with glitter.....

$65 is the lowest price they offer :O

Yikes lmao 65 what a rip off :D Jess is dumb at times but she's good at hair so she probably could've done that hairstyle herself lmao and Alyna's
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

webby wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:I love how in the new video they included the IG live where Janell said they met in middle school but didn't become friends until Lilia and Alyna's first birthday...

that's a lie since they say the girls have been best friends since Alyna was 8 days old

Exactly and they have that picture of them all together at Alyna or Lilia's first birthday. Who takes a picture with some random associate they aren't even friends with?

marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Anyone remember Jess' friend/ neighbor Danielle? I wonder what happened to her..
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Frankly, I was more busy noticing that Jess deemed it necessary for her to wear a hat yet she didn't feel the need to put one on her infant daughter as well. Jesus, it's like Oscar wearing a hood and thick clothing in cold rain yet carrying Levi hatless and sockless.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Crazymess1215 wrote:Lilias bun looks like a damn bowl on her head. It was huge and not cute IMO
Do you pick out the style or do they? Lillia has a lot of hair to deal, it would have been hot to have it down. I am not good with hair, just ask my two daughters, so I am not sure what could have been done with it

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

webby wrote:

They are 8 days apart, not BFFs since Alyna was 8 days old.

Return to “JesssFam”