KKCannedSoupIsOk | Part 7

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKCannedSoupIsOk | Part 7

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Newmomma06 wrote:they have all this space in this huge house and they have to film in their bedroom with strangers from the internet? i don't understand how or why they love having people in their private space, it makes no sense to me at all.
I hate it too! Especially since they have that huge empty loft a dining room and toy room with barely anything in them... they could move some stuff arpound and have a nice filming space without strangers creeping in their bed.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

marea_adr wrote:I just watched the latest vlog at vidcon.... I have two thoughts....
1) Is it possible she took Landon with her just to draw more attention to them with the cute baby or am I just a mean person?
2) Where I come from is just rude to say to a person you just met that basically she's taller than you only bc she wears heels.... I don't know.... I don't think it was just a joke...
landon is breastfeeding so that is probably the main reason why but im sure that reason number 1 you listed doesnt hurt.
2) yeah that was really weird/awkward/kinda rude...but you know keren. cant stand anyone being better, prettier, taller, etc. than her
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

I bet they thought having David and Liza's name in their title would rake in the views, but they're only at 126k views 9 hours later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
xlol
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xlol »

BlueDot wrote:I swear mentioning "this is where the youtubers stay/hangouts/breathe/whatever" was the "did you know I'm a realtor" of this vlog.

Am I salty? Yes. Because they're at vidcon? No.

Because Keren is actually IN David's vlog with Landon the one day she takes him out of his car seat. With everyone they're going to meet she's going to be sooo arrogant after VidCon. (Happy for Khoa though, at least he seems like a genuine fan)

At least it was an unflattering shot of her. You win some you lose some.

/end of rant
I'm so jealous she met David & Liza ImageImage

mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

I think it's good that they only have Landon(for whatever reasons..) with them. He's finally getting more attention and is out of the car seat!
laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

Jeez Louise... Landon needs a haircut... That Mohawk doesn't do him any good. (Still isn't a really cute baby to me)
theshamanisright1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by theshamanisright1 »

Do you think youtube parents know their babies are extremely cute usually? like I know they must because the cuter the baby the more views but still. Landon's very sweet looking. I often wonder this with okbaby as well, do they know Levi is quite a funny strange child? they haven't had much experience so maybe not
laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

"Cute" is highly subjective.

As I've said - I personally don't think that Landon is cute.

Of course these YT parents - like parents generally- think their kids are the cutest on earth.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I think Landon is adorable. He is so good natured and smiley and he looks like a little ball of butter he's so cute to me.

nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

marea_adr wrote:That too!!! I 'm European (from Greece) and my parents never allowed us to walk outside whithout shoes on!! I see many youtubers doing that or lay down in a public place and i cringe... Every time....
Patra here. Hehehe

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk[/quote]

Are you from Patra?[/quote]
Yes born thessaloniki to be exact

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Keren acts so awkward meeting new ppl. Esp. women...
She never seems friendly or warm, she just expects Khoa to do all the meeting/greeting and she just stays there thinking she is just being beautiful so why put the effort?? Thats literally all I get from her that "beauty" is EVERYTHING!
I think she is pretty though but honey you are at vidcon, and the difference is obvious..

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

I get that vibe from her too. But she looked below average compared to all the other girls at vidcon. Especially when she was standing next to Olivia who is absolutely gorgeous! I'm sure that's why she felt the need to point out that she's not really that tall.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kerens wrinkles around her eyes when she smiles are really bad for her age you know. I always wince and say don't smile when she does it

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yeah keren isnt ugly but she is very plain/basic looking and looks older than she actually is. no offense to her. I get that vibe from her too...she isnt warm and friendly at all. i almost get the vibe that she thinks shes better than everyone else.

landon is adorable to me. Very cute looking baby. very smiley and good natured and has cute little dimples. he looks alot more like khoa's side of the fam too!
BeautifullyBlessed
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BeautifullyBlessed »

laesterschwester wrote:"Cute" is highly subjective.

As I've said - I personally don't think that Landon is cute.

Of course these YT parents - like parents generally- think their kids are the cutest on earth.
I feel sorry for Jackson his teeth are horrible! If you notice he appears to have trouble chewing because of it.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Keren actually reminds me of Miley Cyrus. They both frown when they talk
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 383b24.jpg[/img]

I always thought everyone was exaggerating when talking about jackson's teeth... and then I saw this picture.

3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

Maybe because I grew up with several brothers.. & it's caused me to become very critical of woman but I do not think she's pretty at all...& honestly I don't think she has a good figure...I think she should lose maybe 10 lbs...also Khoa is a very nice guy & deserves better & she takes advantage.... he did not have the opportunity to meet other girls since they got together at such a young age..... I myself have 3 boys ..ages 24, 19 & 15....& I am telling them not to settle down yet ... live life...& there's more to life then sex..... wear condoms .....
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

3boys1girl wrote:Maybe because I grew up with several brothers.. & it's caused me to become very critical of woman but I do not think she's pretty at all...& honestly I don't think she has a good figure...I think she should lose maybe 10 lbs...also Khoa is a very nice guy & deserves better & she takes advantage.... he did not have the opportunity to meet other girls since they got together at such a young age..... I myself have 3 boys ..ages 24, 19 & 15....& I am telling them not to settle down yet ... live life...& there's more to life then sex..... wear condoms .....
Image Keren does not need to lose 10 pounds come on. She's tiny.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

3boys1girl wrote:Maybe because I grew up with several brothers.. & it's caused me to become very critical of woman but I do not think she's pretty at all...& honestly I don't think she has a good figure...I think she should lose maybe 10 lbs...also Khoa is a very nice guy & deserves better & she takes advantage.... he did not have the opportunity to meet other girls since they got together at such a young age..... I myself have 3 boys ..ages 24, 19 & 15....& I am telling them not to settle down yet ... live life...& there's more to life then sex..... wear condoms .....
keren is really annoying but cmon dont body shame her... she is fine at her weight

Return to “KKandBabyJ”