2011Britnessa&BabyCharlie -Part 37

mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Britnessa&BabyCharlie -Part 37

Unread post by mara7 »

I just watched Britney's vlog from the other day when V was at her house, and at 4:15 when you first see her, I seriously didn't even recognize her. She looks like she has gotten so much larger since David left.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

She dyed her hair close to the same colour and it's still long. It will look the same as it always does tomorrow without the grays at least haha.
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

mara7 wrote:I just watched Britney's vlog from the other day when V was at her house, and at 4:15 when you first see her, I seriously didn't even recognize her. She looks like she has gotten so much larger since David left.

Omg I just saw it, she looks huge!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Mel1011 wrote:She dyed her hair close to the same colour and it's still long. It will look the same as it always does tomorrow without the grays at least haha.
What a waste of money
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

My daughter has that blue vein under her eye it's looks like she got punched and got a black eye. Then she has a red birthmark on the other eyelid. And on the back of her head.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

lagenialester wrote:
Lalam wrote:My daughter (5 now) has had a blue mark between the bridge of her nose and the corner of her eye that looks like a bruise. I can't tell you how many times since she was a newborn I have gotten asked "What happened". People assume it's a bruise and she was hurt somehow. Even her pediatrician will ask occasionally and I have to remind her it has been there since birth. The blue mark is actually a vein that is very close to the skin surface that it gives off a bruised apperance as she has gotten older it is less noticeable. I have to give Vanessa the benefit of the doubt and say that I think it is a birthmark on Charlie.
Yeah, my daughter has a deep nasal tip hemangioma that also looks like a bruise on her nose. It's less noticeable now, but I used to get really frustrated by the comments when she was little! (OMG WHAT HAPPENED?!? Did she fall?!? "No...that's just her face...") Hemangiomas also aren't typically present at birth and develop within the first couple of months. My daughter's, which was a rapidly growing one, was noticeable around 2 months.

I don't know where I stand on the Vanessa picking debate (other than she should still get help even if she's not picking her kid), but birthmarks do come in all shapes and sizes and on different timelines.
My daughter has one on her forehead (an angel's kiss) that the doc said would go away by 1 year old... she is four and it is still there! People often ask what happened! Drives me crazy. She also has a red mark on her nose that is still there and a huge red hemangioma on her back that has lightened significantly but if her back shows, we get stares and questions. Drives me crazy to people assume we have hurt our child over birthmarks!
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Blackswan wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:She dyed her hair close to the same colour and it's still long. It will look the same as it always does tomorrow without the grays at least haha.
What a waste of money
I know that the grays shouldn't matter to me, but they always irked me... I can't stand gray hairs on my own head and pluck them out all of the time!
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

Totally looks like a long mullet due to her lack of hair in the front
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

"So I chopped a good amount of it off, but I didn't chop a lot of it off."

Does Vanessa even hear herself speak?
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

kalipali wrote:"So I chopped a good amount of it off, but I didn't chop a lot of it off."

Does Vanessa even hear herself speak?
lol this should definitely go to dumb shit Vanessa says thread.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

I'm hoping those short layers weren't really that short & it was just the way she was pulling her fingers through...They looked so choppy & totally unblinded!!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I just saw Brits snap of Harlow in the exersaucer and it made me think. Has Charlie ever been in one? Or does Vanessa even have one?
I'm sure within a few days he'll be in one, wobbling around of course because he can't hold himself up

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

um what changed w her hair? it looks exactly the same but brushed

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

mara7 wrote:I just watched Britney's vlog from the other day when V was at her house, and at 4:15 when you first see her, I seriously didn't even recognize her. She looks like she has gotten so much larger since David left.
She was painfully awkward in that video...poor girl. I hope she starts seeing a therapist soon to deal with her confidence issues and whatever else.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

Did she post a pic of her hair? Or was it on Snap? I don't have Snapchat.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
Dhatkat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dhatkat »

I think she looks so much better with the hair cut and new color

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

Mullet.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

It's gonna go back to looking like it always does. No point in compliments when she won't do the upkeep of the cut. It looked good because the STYLIST combed it for her. Once she gets home and showers it's gonna go back to looking stringy.
darlingbadwolf
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by darlingbadwolf »

lagenialester wrote:
Lalam wrote:My daughter (5 now) has had a blue mark between the bridge of her nose and the corner of her eye that looks like a bruise. I can't tell you how many times since she was a newborn I have gotten asked "What happened". People assume it's a bruise and she was hurt somehow. Even her pediatrician will ask occasionally and I have to remind her it has been there since birth. The blue mark is actually a vein that is very close to the skin surface that it gives off a bruised apperance as she has gotten older it is less noticeable. I have to give Vanessa the benefit of the doubt and say that I think it is a birthmark on Charlie.
Yeah, my daughter has a deep nasal tip hemangioma that also looks like a bruise on her nose. It's less noticeable now, but I used to get really frustrated by the comments when she was little! (OMG WHAT HAPPENED?!? Did she fall?!? "No...that's just her face...") Hemangiomas also aren't typically present at birth and develop within the first couple of months. My daughter's, which was a rapidly growing one, was noticeable around 2 months.

I don't know where I stand on the Vanessa picking debate (other than she should still get help even if she's not picking her kid), but birthmarks do come in all shapes and sizes and on different timelines.
My daughter has the exact same thing on the tip of her nose. She's had it since birth. It causes her nose to appear bulbous and blue/purple

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

applebutter_dreams wrote:Did she post a pic of her hair? Or was it on Snap? I don't have Snapchat.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”